$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

209 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA (504) 525-2021

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Shannon C

We celebrated our wedding reception in the Balcony Room of Galatoire's on April 22nd. The quality and service you come to expect from downstairs, were exemplified upstairs, and made our wedding an event to remember. From the initial planning stages, up through the day after... Read More when we picked up our leftover cake, Galatoire's was extremely accommodating and made planning very simple and painless. If you are looking to have a traditional New Orleans-style wedding, I would highly recommend hosting your event here.

Greate Food

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Keesha W

Great Food and atmosphere!

Galatoire's review

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Nikki P

The food was superior and the atmosphere wonderful. Great place to dine!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Carole B

Overall, it was a superb experience and I highly recommend Galatoire’s!

One of my favourite places!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Ana G

Special atmosphere, knowledgable staff, great food, unique style!!!

Rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Jolie S

Top notch in all aspects! The food was spectacular. The setting was intimate. The personal florist to Galatoire's even did a phenomenal job. Maybe not the place to host the reception, but I couldn't think of a better place for the rehearsal dinner. They treated us like... Read More royalty without being too fussy. The only reason that I gave the value 4 stars out of 5 is that it is a bit pricey. Might not be the best for everyone, but to us, it was worth every penny.

Rehersal Dinner

Reviewed on 1/19/2011 janelle b

We did Friday night Dinner at Galatoire and it was a riot!!! Right at christmas, everyone was having a great "spirited" time - definitely would return. The food, service and ambiance were exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely return - not sure why it took us so... Read More long to try it in the first place...too much time watsed!