Grayson Lee Photography

Toronto, ON
Toronto, GTA, Southern ON

Amazing Quality!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

I must say that I have absolutely no regrets about choosing this photographer. For Grayson this isn't just a job, it's his passion, his life. This dedication is evident based on the time he took getting to know us so he could tell our unique love story. The quality of the... Read More pictures are excellent! His wedding albums are just stunning! Grayson did such an amazing job capturing our most precious moments that I have no regrets about our decision to forgo using a videographer. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

My Dream Wedding Photography Package

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

Grayson: You captured the essence of our wedding so flawlessly with your stunning images and fantastic wedding album design. Now James and I get the chance to relive our magical wedding day every time we look at our wedding album. Our parents also love the parent albums and... Read More they have both received numerous compliments on your work. My parents are thinking of booking you for their 35th wedding anniversary, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely, Nicole

Absolutely Stunning Destination Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Grayson did an amazing job on our wedding photographs. He is an incredibly talented and professional destination wedding photographer. His wedding albums are absolutely gorgeous, and we still look at ours every day! We did a lot of research on destination photographers for our... Read More destination wedding in Venice, Italy before reaching out to Grayson Lee Photography. His work is impeccable. We highly recommend him!

Beautiful Wedding Photos and the Best Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

We were so unbelievably happy with our wedding photos. They really captured the moments that were most precious to us on instinct alone. Grayson was so friendly and fun, just like the first day we met him, and he made our big day more relaxed and enjoyable. We have received so... Read More many over-the-top compliments about our wedding photos, such as "these are honestly the best wedding pictures we have ever seen." Not a lot of people say that, and we heard that from several people who have been to numerous weddings. We were also grateful at how accommodating they were. My husband and I were planning a wedding in Toronto while we were living in New York City and they made it so easy for us by communicating via skype and phone. They also made adjustments to the packages since we were unable to travel for an engagement session. I would recommend them again in a heartbeat.

Our First and Best Investment Together

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Hi Grayson: There's not much more left for me to say after Linda's comments. You were right about considering our wedding photography as an investment. We are able to relive our perfect day whenever we look at our stunning wedding album. After considering all of the money... Read More we spent on our wedding, we only have your wonderful wedding photography to show for it. Thank you for allowing us to cherish these memories for the rest of our lives.

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Words cannot even begin to describe our experience with Grayson Lee Photography! It was beyond perfect and Garyson was nothing short of sensational to work with! When I happened to come across his website, I knew that he was the photographer for us. His combination of... Read More photojournalism and gorgeous posed images was just what we wanted. The images were stunning, eye catching, artistic, memorable and amazingly unique. My husband and I wanted pictures from our wedding day that we'd treasure forever and that is exactly what we got. Our pictures turned out above and beyond what we even imagined and are so beautiful, inventive and soo meaningful to us. They were everything we wanted and so much more and words can’t even express how happy we are. Grayson was so professional, had amazing communication, was very organized, and VERY accommodating to our needs. He also had so many great ideas which made the wedding day much less stressful for us. He is not only a phenomenal photographer, but so much fun to work with, so easy going and very laid back. He won over our bridal party in a matter of minutes and all of our guests absolutely loved him. Grayson had this unbelievable talent of capturing the excitement of all of the memorable moments of our big day and went to great lengths to get every single shot absolutely perfect. I have been in and have attended MANY weddings and I have never seen a photographer that has crawled around in grass, climbed up on chairs and laid down on stairs to get the most perfect shots. After seeing our pictures I can see exactly what he was doing and I am just so happy with the results and admire his work even more than I did before. We will definitely be customers of Grayson Lee Photography in the many years to come and have already talked about doing family pictures for us in November. We are all looking forward to it and are so excited to work with him again.

WOW --- just from looking at the photos on here

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 aristea k

These photos are unreal love them.

2014-06-11T20:49:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your appreciation of our photography. Should you have any questions about our timeless, elegant and romantic wedding photography, we would be more than happy to discuss them with you. We can be reached at (416) 301-2750. Best regards, Grayson

Absolutely stunning wedding photos!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014

Grayson was our photographer for our spring 2013 wedding and we could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. They are absolutely beautiful and artistic while not over the top, and they capture the day perfectly. I have had many friends tell me that our wedding photos are... Read More their favorite wedding photos that they have ever seen. Grayson took an appropriate mix of posed and candid photos. Five stars on quality, value and service, we are so happy with our photos and glad that we went with Grayson. He always promptly replied to our calls and he was completely attentive to our needs at all times.

The Best Wedding Decision Ever!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2014

Having Grayson photograph our engagement session and wedding was definitely the best decision we could have made. He and his assistant completely captured the special moments that made our day unique and beautifully transformed them into works of art. In addition to being... Read More extremely talented, Grayson has great communication and is very professional. Any questions I had were answered promptly and he was very flexible with our crazy schedules. I seriously could not have asked for a better team to spend my day with. I can't say enough amazing things about them.

Thanks for Keeping Our Wedding Day Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/26/2014

Hi Grayson: Even though our wedding was in the very early spring with some snow on the ground and the weather was not very agreeable, you still somehow managed to get beautiful photos of my wedding indoors. Thank you for capturing the best memories of my wedding day.... Read More Maddy P.S. All that planning help you gave us really did pay off and "saved" the day for us and kept our wedding day perfect. Thanks again. P.P.S. Guess who's getting married now? My sister Angelina! And guess who she wants for her wedding photographer? You Grayson! You're the best!

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer for my daughter.

Reviewed on 2/16/2014

Grayson, From the moment that our daughter showed us your fantastic wedding photography, I knew that you were the one for her. And now that we have our own copy of her exquisite wedding album, we can't believe how stunning she looked on her wedding day. We are very proud to... Read More show-off our album at every opportunity to our friends and relatives. You were there to capture every special moment of the day. You helped her to create the perfect day for her wedding, one that she will cherish forever, for which we are eternally grateful. Blessings from our family, Janet

Simply the Best Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 2/12/2014

Not only were your images of our wedding simply breathtaking, but you helped us to create the perfect wedding day. On top of everything, you somehow managed to get this done halfway around the world for our destination wedding in Venice, Italy. Every time I look at our... Read More gorgeous wedding album, tears come to my eyes and I catch my breath. Truthfully, your wedding photography services were the best investment that I made for my entire wedding. Best of all, I have captured all of these memories and experiences for a lifetime, which I will be able to share with my family in the years to come. I look forward to the day when my children, or even grandchildren, look at my wedding album with me and say, you looked so beautiful, you looked like a princess. Thank you for preserving the memories of the best day of my life! Sincerely, Dimmi