Is this your business? claim it now

Greg Foster Florist

Spartanburg, SC

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Spartanburg, SC (864) 582-1703

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Faith B

Greg is truly amazing. He was extremely accommodating and very truthful. He's not out to take your money and spend unnecessary. My daughter's flowers were amazing, endless amount of arrangements and flowers were fresh. Greg is so creative and so personable to work with. Very... Read More very affordable, especially in Greenville. I had an event planner and she encouraged me to go with one of her colleagues. Becareful with other vendors suggestions. Remember the old saying " i will scratch your back if you scratch mine". I am so thankful that I found his name from one of my patients. He is truly wonderful. He should be your top choice for sure.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Meg W

Greg Foster and his floral creations are truly perfection! I am not from the Upstate area, so I had to base who/what vendor to book solely off reviews and recommendations. I had read on a few wedding websites that you just need to “trust” Greg, and it is true. I called Greg... Read More about 6 months before my wedding to talk and after speaking with him he told me to call him back 3 months beforehand. Greg doesn’t have a website and he primarily works by phone, so for someone who lived a few hours away from Greenville, it was a little stressful. I took the advice of all the reviewers and put my trust in Greg and holy moly did it pay off! I met with Greg a couple of months before the wedding to go over the checklist and the colors. He was able to get so much for our money! We were incredibly flexible and didn’t require any particular flower and he was able to create beautiful arrangements with our colors. Greg is a delight to work with and we were so happy with the end product.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Hilary T

Greg did an amazing job with all of our flowers! My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned! He even brought soft seating for the reception

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Landis B

Greg and Bregg worked in our budget when others told us no. They took the time to find out what we wanted and then created the look. We let them run with their creativity and it completely paid off. We were pleased and so were our guest.

Greg Foster Flowers

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Greg just gets it! You tell him once what you want and he does it. Like magic I promise. You don't need to communicate multiple times. He is so talented and understands immediately. Love his work and have used him multiple times! You can not go wrong with his eye for... Read More design, color palate, and choice of containers. Love him!!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Melissa S

Greg is great in person and is very conscientious of getting you the most bang for your buck (such as letting you know what flowers are in season at present and will last the longest for a wedding & reception). I was a little apprehensive about how it would turn out since some... Read More of the flowers were unfamiliar to me and there was some miscommunication along the way of how many boutonnières or bouquets we needed and such, but we got it all figured out in time and the flowers were much more beautiful and more bountiful than I could have imagined. He has no overhead shop fees and such, so you get great quality floral arrangements at a cheaper price than from a shop.

Lovely flowers

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Kayla M

Greg is amazing he went above and beyond with what we expected for flowers at the reception and church he gave us an original price and added even more flowers and arrangements in the end for free! Love him and wouldn't recommend using anyone else!!!!! Love love

Greg make gorgeous flower displays

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Amy J

Greg is a fantastic florist and a true artist. He understood me and my style right off the bat and found the perfect flowers and color palettes for my special day. He went above and beyond to design fantastic arrangements and made the room gorgeous. A gem in SC and a fun,... Read More friendly person to be around!

Love, Love, Love Greg!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Anna S

We absolutely LOVED Greg Foster! He was one of our favorite vendors. His floral arrangements are absolutely STUNNING! You get WAY MORE than you pay for. They turned out perfectly, I couldn't have asked for better arrangements and flowers!! His team was great too!! Greg is a... Read More true artist! And his personality is awesome. I shared a few pictures with him and had a couple conversations with him on what I was looking for, and everything was even better than I expected! The first time we met with Greg - my maid of honor, mother and future mother-in-law came. We all absolutely loved him. The next meeting (and last) I brought my father and fiance, they of course loved him too. My mom still talked to him after the wedding! He definitely dances to the beat of his own drum, but that isn't a BAD thing! It is actually great. I learned to be patient and put my trust in Greg, I am SO GLAD I did. I think what happens as a bride, is you feel as though you have to constantly follow-up with vendors, tell them exactly how you want things done and constantly talk to them. But in reality, you shouldn't do that because this is their job. As a wedding vendor, they have seen and been through a lot more than we have. Speaking for myself, this is the first wedding I have planned. I may have had an idea in my head, but I didn't know what actually works and looks good. I put my trust in Greg and reminded myself that this is his job. So instead of stressing about this aspect of the wedding, I put it all in Greg's hands. And it was a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders. I am EXTREMELY happy I did this because Greg definitely knew what he was doing. I have already recommended Greg to one of my best friends, and she is using him next year as her florist. I highly recommend him and will continue to speak highly of him to everyone I know, especially anyone getting married! Greg is the best and anyone is crazy not to use him!

Greg should be your top choice!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Christine C

Greg has an incredible talent that you can't find easily. When we first met, I brought a single picture of what I was looking for and he nailed it. Normally with florists, the product sometimes won't turn out how you pictured it, but with Greg that was not the case at all. I... Read More highly recommend Greg to any bride and groom. He is the BEST!

Simply Stunning Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Whitney P

Greg Foster is a floral mastermind! His work is simply stunning and we couldn't believe what he did when we walked into our reception. If you're a really picky, hands-on every detail type of bride he may not be the right florist for you because he works on his own time schedule.... Read More But, if you can tell him your vision and then leave it up to him to work his magic you will be absolutely amazed. We definitely were!

GREG!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Robin H

I love me some Greg Foster! His work is ahhhmazing! Trust his work! He will give you his "honest opinions" at time, but take them lightly. He always saw a "view" in his mind of my wedding and I just let him go at it. Describe what you what and the atmosphere you are looking for... Read More and he'll make it happen!

Love Him

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Hannah J

I do not know enough about flowers to be too picky on this category. I knew I wanted elegant and soft. I told Greg what I wanted and he created floral arrangements that were more breath taking than I imagined. Although he isn't the easiest to get in touch with, and you may not... Read More talk to him a whole before the wedding. This man knows what he is doing and is very reasonably priced.

No contract but AWESOME

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Mallory R

My mom and I were worried when Greg did not present us with a contract; however, we had great reviews from other friends who had used him, so we went for it. Though he appeared unorganzied, with no email and loose pieces of paper, he simply blew me away with the... Read More bridal/bridesmaids flowers, and the flowers at the reception. He helped us stay UNDER our budget by recommending in-season, cost-effective flowers. Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Jessica G

Greg never disappoints. I'd been in and to several weddings where Greg had done the flowers. Before even planning my own wedding I knew he'd be my florist. The best part is you didn't had to have five million meetings with him to get things finalized. You told him what you... Read More want, what your budget was and he did it. And it was perfect! I should note that my wedding planning style was very non-bridezilla. I have never even actually met Greg face to face. I talked with him on the phone twice and emailed once or twice. I'd been planning my wedding details for about 8 years because I've been in over 10 weddings within that time. Yes, seriously. I didn't want some super specific flower or anything crazy exotic. I told Greg I wanted a loose, natural look and sent him three pictures: one of the bridal bouquet I liked, one of the bridesmaid bouquets I liked and one of the boutonnieres I liked. He made every single one almost exactly like the picture using flowers that were in my budget. Don't freak out that I never met my florist. Other brides I know have used him have definitely had the traditional consultation, etc. He really just goes with your style. As far as cost goes...he was much less than what my mom and dad had set aside for the flowers. Score!

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Courtney K

Greg is very talented and creative and put together fabulous flowers for the ceremony and reception. I wouldn't have wanted to use anyone else!

Greatest Florist EVER

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Allison G

Greg was referred to me by a family friend who had used him for several occasions. He can only be described as having a BIG personality. I don't know a lot about flowers and he was able to basically read my mind and provide exactly what I had pictured. His prices were... Read More unbelievably reasonable. We gave him our budget and he worked within that. When I got to the wedding, the flowers were so much bigger and more grand than I ever expected for our budget!

Exquisite Florist

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Laura Anne H

Greg is wonderful to work with. His work is exceptional and distinctive. Third time we'v e used Greg for weddings in our family.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Amy B

Greg was very fun to work with. Met with my mother and me twice. Very reasonably priced. My flowers were perfect. Our reception site said that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever had there. My sister is using him for her wedding next April. I've had numerous... Read More friends use him with all of their flowers being perfect!

Rating for Greg Foster