Hudson Photography and Videography

Boston, Providence ,Newport and surrounding areas

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

50 Oliver St, North Easton, MA Boston, Providence ,Newport and surrounding areas (508) 230-2844

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Holly L

Rich and Charlene photographed our RI wedding on June 10th and we could not have been more pleased! Rich was easy to contact throughout the planning process and very flexible with availability/location of our engagement shoot. On our wedding day, Rich and Charlene were both... Read More professional, fun, and had so many great ideas! They captured every moment perfectly. The pictures were completed within 2 weeks and they came out amazing, I would highly recommend anyone in the area to use Hudson Photography for their special day!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Allie W

Rich is a true professional and he knows what he's doing! He took beautiful formal photos of our families, and then for the rest of the wedding night I didn't even know he was there! But we got the photos back and I'm shocked at how intimate and sweet they are since I didn't see... Read More Rich at all! He is accommodating, professional, and a great person to work with. I highly recommend Hudson Photography!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Iain A

Richard was our wedding photographer this past September. He was professional, creative, and exceptionally well-prepared for our event - overall, an incredible photographer to work with. Ahead of the event, he sent us a thorough questionnaire to make sure that we had a chance... Read More to describe our ceremony and the type of photos we wanted. On the day of the wedding, he had clearly prepared and was ready to capture as many different parts of the event as possible. He took phenomenal pictures of the bride/bridesmaids getting ready, and managed to be in the middle of all the action without being distracting or obtrusive. Instead, he calmly photographed the preparations as they unfolded, capturing poignant moments between the bride and her friends and family. We also staged a “first look” between the bride and the groom before the ceremony - Richard found a beautiful spot on a stone staircase in the garden. Like all his photos of the ceremony, we were extremely happy with how he captured this memorable moment. As we began to invite more and more people into our photos (the groomsmen, the bridesmaids, the families), he managed the crowd of people well - finding good locations and organizing the groups into well-composed photos. It can be hard to manage a crowd like that, as many people were roving around and exploring the venue, but Richard never got frustrated and was extremely efficient and professional in how he organized picture after picture. We only had the venue for five hours, and we really appreciated how quickly yet effectively Richard worked in getting all of the different group photos finished so we could join the rest of our guests. He struck a perfect balance between providing his own creative input and integrating our suggestions, and we ended up with a memorable collection of photographs that we’ll be able to look back on for years. He offers tremendous value and expertise as an event photographer and we can’t recommend his work highly enough!

Professional, Creative and Affordable

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Erin C

Richard did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He was in contact throughout the planning process to make sure we felt comfortable and that he had a clear idea of what we wanted for our photos. Richard was creative and flexible the day of. The photos came out great and I... Read More would recommend Richard and his staff for any event! Claire shot our engagement photos and did a great job helping us learn how to pose and find the perfect lighting/settings to take photos. We were extremely satisfied with how our engagement photos came out. Both photographers are creative, talented and beyond professional. Richard and Claire work well together to make sure that every moment of your special day is captured.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kayla M

I found this photographer through Photography by David's Bridal... While I would not use this service again, I would absolutely work directly with Richard Hudson. He was very professional, but also friendly. He was great about contacting me several times before the wedding to... Read More gain an understanding of what I wanted and was EVERYWHERE at the wedding, without being in the way or in the background of other photos. I have not yet received the photos that he took, but I have no doubt that I will be pleased with the outcomes!

Did not get all that we were promised

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Michelle P

WE were supposed to go do sunset pictures which never happened and the photographer was AWESOME he was soo nice and kind but he didnt have a pause for some pictures and that left us with photos where I was not looking or my husband was makign a weird face

great photographer

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Alexandria H

I loved Rich as our photographer. He worked with our budget, and was very accommodating about scheduling our engagement session. He took great pics and gave us an amazing deal! He is very talented

Review for Hudson Photography & Cinematography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Paula V

Very professional nice. Unobtrusive in church but got beautiful photos. Quick turnaround beautiful proof book to keep. Nice man.