99 Laurel Grove, Brunswick, GA (912) 262-0093

Gorgeous Cakes that Taste Great, Too

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kelly C

I was planning a destination wedding from Seattle, so there was no opportunity for a fancy cake tasting or do brainstorm ideas with a cake designer. That's one of the things that drew me to Mary Ann's website - the collection of gorgeous cakes she'd already done to draw... Read More inspiration from. She created a two tier variation of a cake from her website for our wedding cake as well as a Seahawks themed sheet cake that was a near perfect copy of the inspiration cake I sent her. The wedding cake was a traditional white cake, but the groom's cake was carrot. She showed up early to set up both cakes and providing theme appropriate cake stands, and both cakes were absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments on both the taste and appearance of the cakes. I feel very fortunate to have found I Do Cakes.

I only wish I could give her more stars

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Kathryn G

I can not speak highly enough of Miss Mary Ann the cake lady. I spoke to several bakeries and Mary Ann was the only one who seemed to be truly excited about making our cake. You can tell when a person loves what they do and she does. She was a pleasure to chat with through... Read More emails. Then at our cake tasting she made us a little mini wedding cake and cupcakes, her presentation was adorable. My cake turned out beautiful and more importantly delicious. Thank you Mary Ann!!

Raving about the cake!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Brea F

We chose her pound cake with almond icing. We had chocolate brown ribbon wrapped around each layer at the bottom. Then had blue hydrangeas on each tier and around the cake topper. People raved about the cake and it was so good! She did a fabulous job! She answered any questions... Read More we had and quickly sent a tasting.

The Best Wedding Cake I have ever tasted!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Amy H

Upon booking my wedding on St. Simons Island, GA, I Do Cakes came highly recommended by several people on the island and by our vendors. We called Mary Ann in the morning on our way down to the Island to do a walk through of venues and meet with vendors to set up our big day.... Read More Mary Ann surprised us with a sample cake to take home to the groom as he was paying for this part of our wedding. Needless to say, that was the longest 4 hour car ride ever!! By the time my mother and I got home and we all tried this sample cake (yes, a sample cake) it blew our socks off!!! We called her the next day and had the check in the mail for our deposit!! Mary Ann was amazing to work with, great ideas and up-front pricing. I will tell you this, we had ordered double the cake to our guest ratio because my husband, the groom, said people are going to back for seconds, we have to have enough cake. I don't want to run out...so we ordered a 150 person cake for our 75 person wedding. We decided not to have a grooms cake because we both loved the wedding cake sample so much we decided to put all of our money together to have 1 fabulous cake instead of a wedding cake and a grooms cake. Boy are we glad we did!! We managed to make it our with the cake topper thanks to the catering staff, the rest of the cake was GONE!!! We had people going back for 3rds!!! It was fantastic! We still have people talking about how amazing the cake was and we have been married for 6 months. We got her signature sour cream pound cake with buttercream frosting! Amazing!!