LITTLE BLUE LEMON PHOTOGRAPHY & CINEMATOGRAPHY

Vaughan, ON

Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

The images you'll cherish most are the ones you never knew we took.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

116 Viceroy Rd. , Vaughan, ON (416) 250-6042

LOVE!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Eva K

These are the most amazing photographers. They made our day so fun and were so quick to show us pictures of the event. They are funny, open to any ideas, and quick to give ideas that fit us perfectly as a couple. Their work is fantastic and I would highly recommend them to... Read More anyone looking for a photographer!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Balbina B

Little Blue Lemon photography & cinematography are totally awesome. They are just amazing at what they do. Pat and I got married last week and we couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers and cinematographers. They are super comfortable to be around and it made our... Read More wedding day so much more enjoyable. Not only were they amazing that day but a week later we were able to view some of the pics on their blog. If you are looking for photographers with fun outgoing personalities and know what they are doing Little Blue Lemon is the team for you.

2014-06-12T12:46:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks Guys for the beautiful words!

Amazing Photos!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014

We decided to go with Little Blue Lemon as our wedding photographers because they did a great job at a friend's wedding. We weren't disappointed! Tony and Danielle are great to work with - very professional and friendly. We had told them that we wanted a lot of candid shots,... Read More and they delivered exactly what we asked for, and more. The photos turned out amazing, lots of variety, and we got lots of compliments from friends and family that the photos look like they belong in a magazine. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience and beautiful photos.

2014-06-12T12:46:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Guys - you are the best!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Heather T

While Little Blue Lemon seems a bit expensive for wedding photos, they are definitely worth it. They know what they're doing, and they're good at it. We have seen a few of our photos now from our wedding on Sept. 10/16 and we were not disappointed. These guys have been super... Read More supportive and accommodating throughout our whole planning process - it's been a bit difficult since we live 3 provinces away. They are super prompt on emails, and pretty laid back when it comes to what you want. They are also willing to throw in their two cents and tell you what they think would look best. Their ability to make you relaxed and calm is also a bonus, especially on the BIG day! You don't even know they are there - like little mice tip toeing around with huge cameras - it's magic! Not to mention their sense of humour is out of this world. So..... yes, these guys were the second most expensive part of our wedding (next to the venue), but photographs will last you a lifetime and you don't want to mess around. Choose the professionals...... choose Little Blue Lemon!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Greg M

Little Blue Lemon is so much fun to work with, and the photos of our special day look fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 chris h

Great day with Tony and Danielle Made our day very special True artists and fun fun fun Did I say fun Keep up the good work guys 5 *****

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Stacey C

Danielle and Tony were amazing photographers. Great people to work with, super funny and kept the day fun. We loved the final product and all the moments they were able to capture.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Danielle, Tony and all their staff were such a pleasure to have at our wedding. They kept things light and kept the entire bridal party laughing. We loved spending the day with them and would recommend them to any couple. Their engagement photos were amazing and we're certain... Read More that the wedding photos will be even better.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Little Blue Lemon was the first and only photographer we met with - from the moment we met Tony, we knew. I think we fell in love with them faster than we did each other! As a couple, we have never had professional pictures taken of us, so we started with an engagement shoot.... Read More It was the perfect way to get to know each other AND get great photos before the wedding! Tony did our engagement shoot and was even cool with including our dog. He was so patient and gave the greatest instruction, and he was fast! For the wedding, we had a whole Little Blue Lemon team and they were awesome people to be with for the 15 hours we had them! They knew exactly where to go, what to do, how to handle a rowdy wedding party. We just followed along and the pictures have turned out better than we could possibly imagine. We highly recommend Little Blue Lemon and will forever be grateful for the images they captured for us on such a special day.

Photographers you'll secretly want to be best friends with

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Laura S

We can't even tell you how much we loved working with Tony and Danielle. They are funny and have a laid back vibe, but also worked intensely hard all through our wedding. We appreciated them not encouraging the trendy cheesy wedding shots that make you want to barf as you're... Read More creeping on your old high school classmate's Facebook page. They got a sense of who we are and worked to bring that out in pictures (they still had us do nice poses - just not tacky ones). We haven't seen the pictures yet, but based on what we saw in our excessive research, their work is amazing and really captures the feeling of the day (as opposed to all posed shots). We chose them as I found that as I was looking through their sample albums I wasn't just saying "that's a nice picture," but I was feeling happy, and found myself smiling. They capture moments as opposed to simply taking pictures and we cannot wait to see what our wedding day looked like through their lens. They are exceptional photographers. Equally important, though, was that they made our wedding day even more fun, made people feel comfortable while posing for photos, and offered a level of detailed direction that I really appreciated greatly (there's nothing worse than seeing photos later and thinking, 'why didn't they tell me to fix my hair? Why didn't they straighten my dad's tie?'). We felt they really took care of us. The only negative thing I have to say is that we weren't purchasing any video but they had their assistant do some videography at times for training. He was very nice and was out of the way for the most part, but there were a couple times I had to do specific things so he could get a shot, and I didn't really want to because it was cold outside and we didn't want a video anyway. But that was like a speck of dust on an otherwise pristine gold statue of an experience. We cannot recommend them enough and are horrified at the thought of an alternate reality in which we went with any photographer other than Little Blue Lemon.

Our fall wedding

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

We had the unexpected pleasure of working with Tony at Little Blue Lemon. My husband knew Tony when they were kids but hadn't spoken in years until he crossed paths with Tony at my cousins wedding. Tony was doing photography for my cousin. I can't say enough great things... Read More about him and his wife's work! From the day we decided to have them photograph our wedding they have been warm, friendly, professional , and most importantly listened to what our visions were on the day of our wedding. Tony and his wife have a passionate eye and creative edge that lack in so many photographers these days. I would recommend him to anyone because little blue lemon can bring out every personality and every style that each couple wants portrayed through their craft. This is a company that truly love what they do. And it shows ! Thank you for capturing our special day

The Dream Team - 10/03/2015

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Emilia C

There aren't enough nice things to say about Tony, Danielle & their team at Little Blue Lemon. I knew I wanted to have them to be part of my wedding before I had anything else picked out - in fact it was the first thing i booked EVEN before the venue !! From the start I knew... Read More I had found the right vendor, Tony sits down with you and doesn't sell you (no selling is needed you just need to see their work - SOLD) but instead tries to get to know you and your partner or family and then you work together to come up with a plan that can work for everyone. Tony and Danielle were always super quick to respond, being a event planner myself I cant even explain how much communication is important between the bride and their vendors and they did not disappoint. The day of the wedding they made me and my family feel so comfortable at times I forgot they were even there. They were so warm and loving I have family members still talking about how great they were. I would definitely recommend them to my friends, family and any clients. I can't wait to have them photograph other important moments in my life. LOVE YOU GUYS !! :)

All about the light

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

I saw Tony & Danielle's booth while I was working at a wedding show 5 years ago and knew that I HAD to have them as my photographers when I got married someday. That someday was this year! We had less than 6 months to plan the wedding and it must have been luck that they had... Read More 1 Saturday available in September, the same Saturday we were getting married. Tony made our photography planning process so easy and stress free. We booked an engagement session in July (highly recommended) and the photos were more than we ever expected and gave us ease of mind that we were in good hands for the wedding. The day of the wedding was super hot and Little Blue Lemon was fantastic. They were on time, and kept us on schedule throughout the day and making sure we didn't melt in the heat. It didn't feel like we had much time for photos but what we saw a few weeks later blew us away. The first comment we get when we show our sneak peek is "they is so artistic" and "this is not your traditional wedding pics". We LOVED the moments they captured and the warm fuzzy feelings we get every time we look at them :)

A fun experience with beautiful pictures

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Paul D

We decided to go with LBL after they did my sister's photography 4 years ago. And we were NOT disappointed. They were a lot of fun and really kept us laughing throughout the long day. They made sure everything ran smoothly - we really felt like we were in good hands. Their... Read More experience was really evident on the day of. We have received a "sneak peak" of our photos and they are spectacular. We are so excited with what we've seen we can't wait to see the rest of the photos and the videography! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Amazing people!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Littlebluelemon did a wonderful job at our wedding. When I first found them online, every single review was incredible. I was skeptical that not a single bad review existed and now i know why. They were awesome! Everyone on our bridal party constantly told us how great they were... Read More and how friendly and fun they were. We had a great time with them taking pictures & videos, they made it fun for us, even though we were very nervous that day. We also noticed how hard they were working always running around to make sure they don't miss anything. That was very much appreciated and did not go unnoticed. They were totally worth it and you wont regret using them. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

Best. Photographers. Ever.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Lia P

I very sincerely cannot recommend Little Blue Lemon highly enough. They are experts and professionals in the truest sense of the words, but also have an incredible "bed-side manner" that made me (who was popping chewable Gravol all morning) instantly relaxed and at ease on the... Read More big day. And aside from feeling like very good, very talented friends, their work product also happens to be spectacular. They managed to coax truly incredible photographs from two very unphotogenic and highly awkward people. I cannot stop staring at these pictures, and we have already received countless compliments on their composition and quality. We plan on using them again for every single thing we could possibly ever wants pictures for, and may even invent occasions just to hang out with them again! Hire Little Blue Lemon - you will not be disappointed!!

So happy we decided to use Little Blue Lemon

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Heather C

From the very beginning Tony and Danielle were a pleasure to work with - super friendly, always speedy to answer any questions, easy going while being completely professional. We loved their dynamic and they were a wonderful addition to our wedding day. Our bridal party had a... Read More great time with them - one of my married bridesmaids said she'd get married again just to hire them :) Tony and Danielle fit right in and made everyone feel at ease which was so important to us. They were there all day but they were stealthy when needed and didn't disrupt while documenting the special moments. Oh, and the photos, well, they're stunning!! I highly recommend working with these wonderful talented people!

Wow! Simply Stunning

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Jennifer M

Tony and Danielle (and team) were amazing! They captured magazine style, visually stunning pictures of our wedding day. They really helped direct us to make sure we (and everyone we loved) looked their best. We had so many great photos to choose from and now we have a... Read More beautiful album that we will cherish as a family heirloom. If you don't believe me, just look at their work. They've won awards for a reason. Worth every penny!

Jenna and Adam, Old Hollywood Wedding

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Jenna D

A-MAZING!!! We cannot say enough good things about the Little Blue Lemon team. Tony and Danielle were an absolute pleasure to work with and were always quick to answer any question we had. Such professionals and so much fun! I'm sad the big day is over, but they captured it... Read More perfectly and we highly recommend their services.

Little Blue Lemon is flat out AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/23/2015 Christine S

We love our photos so much, it hurts! And Tony, Danielle, and Ryan are the type of people you'd want at your wedding, even if they weren't working. Everyone in our wedding party loved our photographers from Little Blue Lemon - they put us at ease, and we're not photo types. The... Read More day was amazing, and now we have the best photos to remember it all by. I can't recommend these guys enough, everything about them is awesome.

Little Blue Lemon 👰👍😄

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Ashley k

Little Blue Lemon was amazing to work with! My husband and I are not huge fans of having our pictures taken and Little Blue Lemon made us feel super relaxed and comfortable. We have only seen the sneak peek pictures so far, and we are loving all the smiles, laughs, and special... Read More moments they captured. They had everyone laughing all day! So glad we had the opportunity to work with such a great crew!

Little Blue Lemon Rocks!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014

My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding photography. We met Tony and Danielle at a wedding trade show and we felt comfortable with them right away. With photography being very important to us, Little Blue Lemon made our big day stress-free and happy. Throughout our... Read More wedding day, Tony and Danielle took tons of beautiful photos and were go with the flow when needed; and were great at organizing large family photos. We are so happy with our wedding and engagement photos and recommend Little Blue Lemon and Cinematography to couples everywhere!

Impressive Photography & Service

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

One of the best decisions we made during wedding planning was hiring Little Blue Lemon. Keeping in mind that we were going to spend most of our time with our photographers than anyone else that day we wanted to make sure we WANTED to spend time with our photographers. The... Read More Little Blue Lemon team was exactly what we needed: talented, fun, and good company to share the day with!

Little Blue Lemon ROCKS

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

Plain and simple, this review goes beyond their technical skills as photographers. Their personality is a really big part of all of this. When it comes down to it, finding photographers who are technically excellent is fairly easy, finding ones who bring out people's... Read More personalities in the images? That's a bit more challenging. Little Blue Lemon comes up to that challenge and conquers it! Strongly recommended, and I do photography myself, that should tell you something! Extremely satisfied Groom, Logan

Perfect for our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jennifer j

We hired Little Blue Lemon for our August 2014 wedding and they were delightful to work with. They followed our schedule exactly. During photos, our whole wedding party were really relaxed around them and it felt like we were just hanging out with friends. The day of, LBL also... Read More posted some great photos on instagram that we could see instantly. Then 2 weeks after, LBL posted a preview of over 20 pictures on their blog that we could share with friends and family. The pictures were beautiful and captured the day perfectly. We haven't seen the rest of our pictures yet, as it was only a month and half ago but I'm certain we'll be blown away by them!