Media Blend Interactive Studios

(6)

Mansfield, TX

Media Blend Interactive Studios

Our unique style, the combination of High-Def DSLR technology, top quality filming equipment, and an experienced team of creatives, we have just what it takes to capture your wedding day moments as a film. We are excited about what we do and ready to hear more about your wedding day!

$$

1713 Newcastle Drive, Mansfield, TX

Media Blends Rocks!

5/25/2012 Shantel P

These guys were awesome to work with.  I guess I can’t really comment on the finished product because it’ll be a while before the teaser is up and running.  We barely noticed that they were there shooting.  Very timely to respond to emails/phone calls.  They were a joy to work with.

Truly Amazing

10/22/2011 van n

I hired Media Blend for both my wedding video and photography and can say they exceeded all of my expectations. Their attention to detail and passion for what they do really shows. They were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Amazing!!

10/01/2010 Tiffini A

I can't say enough wonderful things about Media Blend!! I love the creative way they recaptured our wedding for us!! They were worth every penny!!

Such great quality!

12/02/2010 Amy R

These videographers rock! They came to my rehearsal and asked for any requests I had for my video to make sure every detail was included. They are excellent, they know what they are doing, and they do it with perfection! Highly recommend them!

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!

9/25/2010 Kristen D

Just search for them on you tube and you can see some of their work. They did an amazing job! They were worth every penny! Book them quick!

Amazing work by Media Blend Studios

9/03/2010 Christina A

I originally wasn't going to hire a videographer, but after looking at these guys work, I couldn't resist. They offer 5 star service and are so good at what they do for a GREAT price. I really couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

Send Email