Let's make your wedding dreams come true

You aren't just a client, you're a friend. Whenever I meet my brides I ALWAYS ask when they can meet for coffee. I want to get to know your story and your big dream for your special day. I want to create and document memories for you that will last a life time. Your love story is so special, and it deserves to be treated that way. I'm always down for big adventures, small intimate moments, or anything in between. So get in touch, let's grab some coffee and get to planning! I can't wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Monica P

Megan was able to capture an incredible range of photos from classic to artistic, all in one photo shoot. I could tell that she really listened to what my needs were because she suggested several different poses/backdrops that ended up being my favorite! She made me feel... Read More comfortable, and relaxed, which made my photos look very natural. I can get very awkward in front of a camera, and so I really appreciated her direction throughout the process. The variety of photos I had to choose from after the shoot was fantastic. She even got detail shots of the art studio we were shooting in! If you're looking for an excellent photographer who is professional, reliable, and has an amazing creative eye, Megan fits the bill!

Megan (Huffman) Austin

Hey y'all! My name is Megan. Thanks for checking out my stuff! I'm a Nashville native who loves to travel, a wife, and a coffee junkie who enjoys good dad jokes and 90's music. Photography has been my passion for over 8 years, and I love sharing my work with friends and family. I've been photographing weddings in the South for 5 years, and I'm looking forward to many more.