Flawless Beauty

From classic beauty to runway, Nicole specializes in making you feel stunning and looking flawless in your own skin. Working with the top Professional products in the industry like Aveda and known for her attention to detail and cleanliness. Nicole will help you find the perfect look for your special day. She has a team of artists, stylists, and photographers to meet all your wedding day needs.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

PA, MD, NY, NJ, VA (267) 847-0411

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Shirah L

Nicole was so super patient with our entire wedding party. She came to our suite and was very organized with all of her tools and supplies. Nicole did make-up for the little girls that were in the wedding as well and they felt super special. My make-up was beautiful and... Read More natural. My favorite part was that she really made my eyes look so beautiful. Thank you for being patient with us Nicole and being an important part of our day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Melissa H

I have only the greatest things to say about Nicole and everything she did for me and my bridesmaids leading up to my wedding and on the big day. During the months leading up to my wedding, my skin went wild and was reacting to my stress and hormones more than I care to admit -... Read More Nicole was supportive through all of it and ended up helping me look great on my big day!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Courtney K

Nicole was fantastic. Our makeup looked great from start to finish and she made everyone feel very comfortable. Could not recommend her more!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Natalie N

Light-weight, fresh and sun-kissed…my makeup for my wedding day was just as I envisioned thanks to Nicole. My makeup remained flawless from the beginning of our outdoor ceremony to the end of our dance-filled reception. My entire wedding party, which included seven bridesmaids,... Read More had their makeup done by Nicole and her team on site. Everyone was very happy. On top of being extremely talented, Nicole is an absolute sweetheart. She wants you to be happy is dedicated to making sure you are. You definitely want Nicole as a part of your wedding team! I’m so happy she was a part of mine.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 mica b

Nicole was absolutely amazing with makeup for my wedding and my bridal party. She used top knotch products from Aveda which was perfect for my sensitive skin. Everyone's makeup turned out beautiful! She even made the trip to our hotel all the way in danville. My makeup stayed... Read More perfect all nighy, even after a full day of dancing in the hot summer and getting smashed in the face with cake!:) I highly recommend her for your wedding day makeup!:) -Mica July 2nd wedding, Danville, PA

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Ang C

Nicole was an amazing Makeup Artist. I felt very comfortable with her and she fit in well with my bridesmaids as we got ready for the day. She was very professional and her work was great. I would definitely work with her again!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Nancy F

Nicole is a fantastic make-up artist and a lovely person! She came to my home to do a trial make up and made me feel very comfortable. As an older bride, I was worried about whether or not I would be able to glow like Cinderella on my wedding day as we all hope to do. Nicole... Read More was so patient and I felt like she really had a flair for figuring out exactly what I needed. On the day of my wedding, Nicole came to my hotel room where her calm demeanor quieted my nerves and her artistry transformed me into a young, princess! I couldn’t have felt any more beautiful. Thanks, Nicole…

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kristen H

Nicole is an extremely talented makeup artist. My entire wedding party was very happy with how their makeup was done. Her knowledge and expertise showed in her work. Nicole gave us each exactly what we had asked for and more! She was very easy to work and coordinate with. I... Read More would highly recommend her to any bride!

So talented!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Alesha H

Nicole's make-up skills are truly impressive. Myself, my bridesmaids, and mom were all very pleased with her work the day of my wedding. The photos turned out amazing, and I feel that was related to the quality she presented in her work. Also, Jenni did such an amazing job on... Read More my hair!! I loved how it turned out, and it lasted through a night of dancing with no issues! Another issue I encountered with other hair and makeup specialist was professionalism. Nicole was quite the opposite. She returned my emails or calls promptly and was very accommodating to my schedule, since I lived out of state. I highly recommend working with Nicole and Jenni for your hair and makeup on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed.