North Photography, LLC

Boudoir

2 Twin Hill Rd, Westford, VT

photos

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Elizabeth T

North Photography did our engagement session and both of our ceremonies, a pleasure to work with!

Kathleen was wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Meghann D

Kathleen was a joy to work with, and was very professional. Photos were received quickly, and she even put together a slide show for me to use at a reception in another state 2 weeks later.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Elisabeth B

Words can't describe how much we enjoyed working with Kathleen @ North Photography. She was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process, and made us feel like close friends from the minute we signed the contract (and even before that!). On the actual day of the wedding, she was cool, calm, and collected. In fact, over a dozen guests came up to me during the wedding to comment on how much they adored her! Coming from this particular crowd, that's saying a lot.

7/18/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you EB for your kind words! :)

Fabulous Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Jennelle A

Kathleen took some amazing engagement photos for us, one of which became our save the date postcard. She was very professional and flexible in creating shots that represented us as a couple, and it was a pleasure to work with her throughout the process. She even won over my fiancee who is a notorious photo-hater. Kathleen has beautiful and unique artistic vision and you will quickly fall in love with her work. I have also used her for family portraits in the past and hope to use her for many more family shots through the years to come.

6/19/2012 Response from the vendor

You make my heart glow. :) Thank you! :)

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Kate S

Kaht is an amazing photographer, but more importantly she is an amazing person. She draws out the best in all of the people she photographs, making them feel at ease and she makes sure they actually enjoy getting their picture taken. As we all know, sometimes wedding photographs can be tedious, but with Kaht's wonderful organization and amazing eye, the whole process was easy and painless, for all of us. We love her and our extended family loves her and can't wait to use her services when their weddings roll around. Not to mention that our wedding photos were beautiful. She captured our day perfectly. I can't recommend her highly enough.

6/19/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! :)

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Andrea M

I met Kaht while she was photographing my brother's wedding. I knew I had to have her even if it meant flying her from Vermont to Florida. It was well worth it! Her warm easy going personality and creative eye make her one-in-a-million. I cherish all of the breathtaking photographs she took at our wedding and still look at them often. She is truly an artist!!

6/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you Andi for your feedback! Your wedding was just fairy tale perfect! :)

Perfect photographer for your day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kali G

Kant (and her assistant, aka her dad) did a great job at our wedding. She is so organized and easy to have around so that made the day (and the planning) run smoothly. Our friends and family have gushed over our photos. We decided to do an album, we are going to have a hard time picking which ones we want :)

6/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kali for your feedback here! Enjoy showing off that beautiful album! ;)

Amazing Photos!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Elizabeth G

Working with Kathleen was amazing! Neither my husband or I love to get our picture taken but Kathleen put us at ease and made us feel so comfortable.The photos she took of our wedding were stunning! She captured every important moment of our special day. We have gotten so many compliments.

6/11/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you Liz & Kevin for some wonderful feedback and love! I really appreciate it and cannot believe we are coming up on 1 Year already for you two! :)

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/28/2010 Shauni G

Knowing Kaht since Highschool, it was not a hard decision to come by--her photos were great and she is so kind. but man, after seeing my wedding photos, i was blown away and speechless. they captured the day exactly as it was. and not only that, but kaht and her dad (assistant!) were a pleasure to work with. kaht allowed me to do a payment plan, drove for a couple of hours without complaint to the wedding, did our engagement pictures in zero degree temperatures with a smile on her face...the list goes on and on. i would recommend north photography to any bride in VT or NH, totally worth every penny!

6/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shauni for your glowing review! Being there for you and G meant the world to me!

TO North Photography, LLC