Cake Accessories, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2106 Robinson Ave., Conway, AR (479) 968-8945

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Antionesha B

I absolutely love everything about Patticakes from the wedding cake that we chose to their customer service! It was a painless process and our cake is STILL talked about nearly 3 months later!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Olivia M

Patticakes is simply amazing!! She did our wedding cake in strawberry and chocolate layers and the grooms cake was vanilla with lemon filling. The cakes were delivered and set up plenty early and perfect. The guest loved both cakes and so did we!! Thank you, Patticakes!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kris M

PattiCakes Bakery is the best! They made our wedding cake and other desserts (cookies, cupcakes, and french macaroons) for the wedding reception. The desserts were delicious and went very quickly at the reception. Prior to the wedding, I met with Patti for a tasting, which was... Read More so nice. She had several flavors of cupcakes to sample and was very accommodating and friendly. The staff at PattiCakes Bakery were so helpful and the prices were not bad compared to other bakeries in central AR. I would highly recommend PattiCakes Bakery!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Breckenn B

We were SO pleased with our wedding cake and grooms cakes from Patticakes. Patti and her team made the whole process easy and enjoyable! Patti coordinated with my florist to ensure the florals for my cake would fit the tiers, without me having to worry about a thing! We had... Read More alternating flavors in our wedding cake and three different grooms cakes. Everyone commented on each delicious flavor. The grooms cakes were made to look like tree trunks and they looked very realistic; all night long people told us they didn't even realize they were cakes which is exactly the look we were going for! We will definitely use Patticakes for our future celebrations!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Julie R

Despite the related restaurant burning almost to the ground about 2-3 weeks before our wedding, Patti still came through with our beautiful cake without skipping a beat. We’re still getting compliments on how delicious the cake was. She was super easy to work with during the... Read More planning phase and we would recommend her to anyone needing a wedding cake in the Conway area.

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Ashley H

The best cakes and cupcakes! We got our wedding cake here and the groom's cake. We wanted a two tier cake and then cupcakes, and she let us have however many flavor of cupcakes we wanted! Love the service, and the cake is delicious!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Laura B

I purchased my wedding cake here, and I have to say, it turned out wonderfully. They were very helpful and informative, from the cake testing to working with my ideas for the design. The cake was beautiful, and it tasted great!

Great bakery

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Lauren M

These guys did my cupcake cake and groom's cake! I chose them after they had the most delicious cupcake at the bridal fair. The cakes are fantastic (some of the leftover cupcakes stayed fresh for a WEEK) and beautiful. They are also VERY reasonable with respect to their... Read More price. And, unlike a lot of the Little Rock bakers, they charged me a very reasonable delivery/set-up fee. And you do not have to "rent" their cupcake tree (which is ridiculous anyway).

DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Shala K

I got our wedding and grooms cake both from here. LOVED them, they looked great, and tasted even better. They were very fresh and had NOT been sitting in a freezer waiting for my pickup. Actually, they set on my counter for nearly two weeks (covered of course) but at two... Read More weeks out, they were still very moist. They are a very creative bunch of people.