Pearls And A Black Dress Airbrush Makeup

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Airbrush makeup for your special day

We are an on-site travel makeup artist company that specializes in airbrush foundation. We serve Columbus and the surrounding areas. Our artists have 10 plus years is the makeup business. We would love to pamper you and create a look that fits your style! Contact us today.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

4400 N. High St, Columbus, OH
We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin W

Stacie and Robbie did the makeup for myself, my entire bridal party (9 girls!), and both mothers. They were awesome. Stacie and Robbie have a gift. I had really wanted airbrush makeup for my big day, and came across them online. I thought their portfolio was amazing. They makeup... Read More was gorgeous on each and every single girl. And the makeup for me (the bride!) was perfect!! Stacie really listened to what I wanted. I sent her photos, we discussed back and forth what I liked/didn't like, and it was perfect. Not to mention, they come to you!! They will come to you for your trial, and will come to you the day of. A lot of makeup places I looked at were so hard to work with. Several of them only allowed "makeup trials Monday- Friday from 9am-1pm." Who in the world has time to do a makeup trial then?! I am an out of town bride who lives in Chicago. Stacie was EXTREMELY flexible. The airbrush makeup looked amazing!!

Stacie is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Margo D

Stacie did a phenomenal job with my make up on my wedding day! The total cost included a trial run plus her traveling to my home before the big event. I opted for the trial run but she offered to just do my makeup on the big day for half the cost If that was more in my... Read More budget. It was well worth it though because I got to have the make up on all day after the trial run to see if I liked the lashes and if the make up worked for me and then decided on some lighter lashes that she suggested on the actual day. I looked just as I had envisioned and it was perfect. Stacie is a pro and she's been doing this for a long time, not only did she do my make up but she also did my brows and gave me a spray tan two days before my wedding, all at an affordable price. I am so grateful that I found her and I don't know what I would've done without her. Thank you Stacie!

Robbie rocks!

Reviewed on 3/02/2013 Jaime S

I have no regrets booking Pearls and a Black Dress for my day of makeup. All the girls in the bridal party loved it too and Robbie was so great!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Chelsie P

10 out of 10!!! I could not have been happier with Stacie! I used her for my wedding day make-up as well as a spray tan and waxing prior to the big day. She not only did my make-up but also both of my grandmothers, mom and sister who looked amazing! She is so sweet and easy... Read More to work with! Also very affordable and the airbrush make up stays on all day! Amazing job and would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Luisa

Branda is awesome! And Pearls and a Black Dress was so great to work with when planning for my wedding. Branda is so sweet and rocks at her job. She listened to what look I was wanting to achieve and offered suggestions along the way. I never felt pressured to have a certain... Read More look that I would be uncomfortable in. She makes the makeup look natural and enhance your natural beauty. It held up all night and looks great in the photos! She also did the make up for my mother and mother in law. They looked awesome and had so much fun getting pampered with me and my bridesmaids the morning of the wedding. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and helping to make our day everything we wanted! If I ever have another event where I need to look fab, I will definitely be using Pearls and a Black Dress again.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Leslie M

Stacie did the make up at my daughter's wedding and she was amazing! She is very sweet and has a calming demeanor which is important on your wedding day! She is skilled at her art and made all of the girls look gorgeous! The make up lasted for a 16 hour day. My daughter cried on... Read More multiple occasions and her make up did not show it. Her prices are very fair and she was worth every dime. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks Stacie!! You're the best.

Branda rocks!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jamie E

Pearls and Black Dress was fabulous to work with! They came recommended to me by my hair stylist and they did not disappoint. Branda came to my home about a month before the wedding for the make-up trial. We had a blast – it took longer than we expected, but only because we had... Read More so much fun talking! I typically wear just a little bit of make up each day and wanted an enhanced yet natural look for my wedding day. Branda did a great job listening to my vision and making it come to life! On the day of the wedding, Branda met me at the hotel we got ready at. She was on time and we had just as much fun that day as we did at the trial. She made me feel and look so beautiful. I still looked like me, which was important to me, but all of my features were accentuated to the perfect degree. I loved the airbrushed foundation – it stayed on all night and didn’t make my face feel dry or frozen in place. I would have loved to have had a more semi-permanent lip color. The lipstick faded pretty quickly. I had my own “back-up” (just some Cover Girl Outlast) but even that didn’t stay put. I would highly recommend Pearls and Black Dress – ask for Branda! She’s great!

Amazing! Loved my makeup!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Brittany O

I first met Stacie when she did makeup for my sisters wedding and I knew from that day that I wanted her to do the makeup for my own wedding on September 5, 2015. From the trial to the wedding day, Stacie was always open to wanting my honest opinion and was so easy to work... Read More with. She does AMAZING work and made me feel beautiful for the big day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law were in love with their makeup as well!Despite being an emotional mess and crying several times on my wedding day, the makeup looked beautiful until I went to bed that night! You won't go wrong with Pearls and a Black Dress!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Ally B

I'm so happy I came across Stacie on the knot! She helped me with all my pre-wedding beauty needs (waxes, spray tan), as well as my make up the day of! She is extremely professional, sweet, and great at what she does. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look and feel so... Read More beautiful the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her! I look forward to continue to see Stacie for all my beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Stacie S

Branda was our makeup artist for our June 27th wedding and I am SO happy she was a part of our day! I am always really nervous about getting my makeup done because I don't wear a lot on a day-to-day basis and don't want to look overdone, but Branda did an incredible job! I... Read More looked like myself, only much better than any makeup I could ever do and my skin looked flawless! She was so kind, fun, and listened to what we wanted. She did my eyes two different ways at the trial because I was indecisive. She also did our bridesmaids and our mom and everyone just looked amazing! I have never had makeup done for something where at least one person wasn't in the bathroom fixing something after the artist left, and this time no one had to make a single adjustment! And although I only got to know Branda personally, Pearls & a Black Dress as a whole was very easy to work with, responsive, and definitely at a great price for the incredibly work they are giving you!

Bridal and Wedding party makeup

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda C

Stacie did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in May. Everyone was super happy with the results. The airbrush makeup she uses gives such a flawless finish and I did not have to worry all day about touching up or getting shiny. She is very affordable,... Read More especially since she will travel on site to you and will throw in false eyelashes for free :) Great personality too-very personable and friendly!! I highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda C

Stacie with Pearls and a Black Dress was incredible! Super personable and professional and my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! Will definitely use their services again if needed in the future!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Cheryl

Stacie was fantastic. She is both an excellent artist and was easy to work with through arrangements. She was also flexible when we added people. A great experience.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Elizabeth L

Stacie with Pearls & A Black Dress was awesome! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. She provided a natural, elegant look which was exactly what I had pictured. She is so sweet, professional and calming, which is... Read More exactly the personality you want while getting ready for such a big experience! I can't thank her enough for coming to my home and for giving all of us wonderful service, and gorgeous faces :)

Glamorous and affordable!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Sarah R

I had an amazing experience with Stacie after hiring her for my New Years Eve 2014 wedding! She was a referral from a trusted source so I booked her immediately. I came to Stacie with really no idea of what I wanted and based on my wedding theme and dress, she came up with a... Read More glamorous and dramatic look! I felt like a princess with my dramatic eye, mauve lips and a touch of sparkle. I have never had so many compliments...highly recommended and very easy to work with!

2015-04-16T09:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Pearls and a Black Dress! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding party was so much fun. Thank you for your business!

She was Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Megan T

Stacie was so great. We went over how I like my makeup and my vision at the trial. She made me feel so relaxed it was like talking to an old friend. The day of the wedding she came to the hotel room I had booked for my bridesmaids and me. She did such a great job with everyone!... Read More All of the ladies loved her! and no extra fee for traveling to the hotel which is a bonus!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

As my niece said I was as pretty as a princess and I must give credit to my makeup artist.

The BEST of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sarah G

Stacie is AMAZING!!! She was literally a God send, as the make-up artist I had previously spoken with and arranged as the make-up artist for my wedding day, suddenly stopped all communication and left me searchng for a new make-up artist, in a price range I could afford, less... Read More than 2 months before my wedding. I came across reviews for Stacie on a wedding website, quickly sent her an email and she responded very promptly, letting me know she was available for my wedding day (which was Black Friday *gasp*). She was VERY understanding when I had to cancel my initial trial with her less than 24 hours in advance..didn't charge any fees, as most places do...she just made me feel okay about the reasons I had to cancel and we rescheduled the trial. At the trial, Stacie made me feel so comfortable! She was sure to get a feel for how I usually wear my makeup and what my vision for the wedding day was...and she delivered! After my bridesmaids saw my trial pictures, they all booked with Stacie too, as they were so impressed with her work! On the day of the wedding, Stacie was set up and ready to go early! She applied airbrush makeup for 6 total girls and every single person felt more beautiful than ever! She won't let you out of her chair until she is certain that you are 100% satisfied with how you look. I will never be able to thank her enough for making not only me (the Bride), feel more beautiful than ever before, my my entire wedding party, as well. She is worth every single penny, and more!

Stacie makes you feel like your most beautiful self!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kayla M

Stacie is incredible at what she does. She will make you look exactly how you envision yourself to be on your special occasion. Stacie goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your look. If you feel like trying a few different looks, she completely supports you... Read More and is excited about trying new things! She will never make you feel like you're an inconvenience. I had Stacie do my wedding day makeup along with 7 additional women. She made everyone look like they were ready to step out on the red carpet. She can easily makeover women of all ages and has a smile on her face while doing so! She also has ideas of her own and all the latest beauty products! Do yourself a favor and hire Stacie. She will put you at ease and make you look your absolute best on your special day!

Stacie is the Best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Holly B

I looked everywhere for a makeup artist to do both my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mom's. I wanted someone who was great and didn't charge a lot for the bridesmaids and MOB. I stumbled upon Stacie on the knot and I'm so glad I did! I was hesitant about booking someone... Read More without doing a trial but her prices were right and I was running out of time so I went ahead and did it. After doing the trial I was 100% glad I did! Stacie is not only amazing at doing makeup she is also the most genuinely nice person and I felt like we were friends after an hour. She is definitely the person you want to have with you on the biggest day of your life and I absolutely loved working with her! She is so flexible and willing to accommodate anything, she not only did my makeup but also 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom's and not a single person had a complain. She will make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous and I'm recommending her to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kendra H

I chose Pearls and a Black Dress for wedding day makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Kelly was great! I usually don't wear makeup, and was nervous that it wouldn't look natural. Kelley listened to what I was looking for, and I absolutely loved the finished... Read More look! She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids, moms, and sisters (total of 10 faces). I also had a spray tan by Stacie prior to the big day, and she was excellent! I am rather pale, and she gave me the perfect glow. I can't say enough positive things about Pearls and a Black Dress. From pricing to customer service to finished product, these ladies are top notch!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda H

I was blown away by my make-up from Pearls and a Black Dress. Stacy made sure I was the most beautiful version of myself. I was hesitant about airbrushing at first because I didn’t want to look “over-done” or “cakey”, but my trial put me at ease. The make-up does not look heavy... Read More at all - it just makes your skin look flawless! My 56 year old mother got her make-up done too and all her friends kept joking that she looked young enough to be my sister. Stacy was so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Branda was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie T

From the trial to the day of, everything was great. I worked with Branda. She came out to my house for the trial and spent a long time with me to make sure we were perfecting the look I wanted for the wedding. The day of, she did a fantastic job. I was a little nervous about air... Read More brush makeup because I had never worn it before, but I was really happy I chose to do it. It lasted all day for pictures and looked natural. I have nothing but good things to say about our my experience with pearls and a black dress. Reasonably priced as well.

Beautiful makeup!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kristin R

Stacie did an amazing job with my makeup and all of my bridesmaids' makeup! She and a partner did a total of 13 of us and we we all were so happy with the results. I had friends come up to me at my wedding and tell me that my makeup was flawless! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Rachel g

We had reserved a hospitality suite at the Hilton and were excited to stay in our robes and have our makeup artist come to us. We had a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids), lots of champagne and loud dance music, and Stacy was our only makeup artist. Not only did she transform... Read More us into the beautiful women we were, she was professional and personal. She listened to what we wanted to look like and then used her experience to guide us on what would look best on us. She did such an amazing job, and we were complimented all night. The best part was that it was fun and relaxing. With all the planning it was a breath of fresh air to be able to put my trust into Stacie and have her exceed my expectations. I can't imagine my day without her and wouldn't trust anyone else to do my makeup.

Stacie Spears

I have been an Esthetician and makeup artist for over 10 years. I work at Salon Lofts and specialize in skin care, waxing, and spray tan. I love being able to offer other beauty services to my brides. It helps me grow a close connection and friendship with them. I have myself and 3 other artists that work for me at Pearls and a Black Dress. We all have very similar experience and the same passion for makeup. Our goal is to make the bride happy. We listen to what you want and go above and beyond. All of my artists are friendly, professional and have a great work ethic.