Pearls And A Black Dress Airbrush Makeup

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Airbrush makeup for a beautiful day

We are an on-site travel makeup artist company that specializes in airbrush foundation. We serve Columbus and the surrounding areas. Our artists have 10 plus years is the makeup business. We would love to pamper you and create a look that fits your style! Contact us today.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

4400 N. High St, Columbus, OH
We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Erin W

Stacie and Robbie did the makeup for myself, my entire bridal party (9 girls!), and both mothers. They were awesome. Stacie and Robbie have a gift. I had really wanted airbrush makeup for my big day, and came across them online. I thought their portfolio was amazing. They makeup was gorgeous on each and every single girl. And the makeup for me (the bride!) was perfect!! Stacie really listened to what I wanted. I sent her photos, we discussed back and forth what I liked/didn't like, and it was perfect. Not to mention, they come to you!! They will come to you for your trial, and will come to you the day of. A lot of makeup places I looked at were so hard to work with. Several of them only allowed "makeup trials Monday- Friday from 9am-1pm." Who in the world has time to do a makeup trial then?! I am an out of town bride who lives in Chicago. Stacie was EXTREMELY flexible. The airbrush makeup looked amazing!!

Stacie is the Best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Margo D

Stacie did a phenomenal job with my make up on my wedding day! The total cost included a trial run plus her traveling to my home before the big event. I opted for the trial run but she offered to just do my makeup on the big day for half the cost If that was more in my budget. It was well worth it though because I got to have the make up on all day after the trial run to see if I liked the lashes and if the make up worked for me and then decided on some lighter lashes that she suggested on the actual day. I looked just as I had envisioned and it was perfect. Stacie is a pro and she's been doing this for a long time, not only did she do my make up but she also did my brows and gave me a spray tan two days before my wedding, all at an affordable price. I am so grateful that I found her and I don't know what I would've done without her. Thank you Stacie!

Robbie rocks!

Reviewed on 3/02/2013 Jaime S

I have no regrets booking Pearls and a Black Dress for my day of makeup. All the girls in the bridal party loved it too and Robbie was so great!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Ally B

I'm so happy I came across Stacie on the knot! She helped me with all my pre-wedding beauty needs (waxes, spray tan), as well as my make up the day of! She is extremely professional, sweet, and great at what she does. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look and feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her! I look forward to continue to see Stacie for all my beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Stacie S

Branda was our makeup artist for our June 27th wedding and I am SO happy she was a part of our day! I am always really nervous about getting my makeup done because I don't wear a lot on a day-to-day basis and don't want to look overdone, but Branda did an incredible job! I looked like myself, only much better than any makeup I could ever do and my skin looked flawless! She was so kind, fun, and listened to what we wanted. She did my eyes two different ways at the trial because I was indecisive. She also did our bridesmaids and our mom and everyone just looked amazing! I have never had makeup done for something where at least one person wasn't in the bathroom fixing something after the artist left, and this time no one had to make a single adjustment! And although I only got to know Branda personally, Pearls & a Black Dress as a whole was very easy to work with, responsive, and definitely at a great price for the incredibly work they are giving you!

Bridal and Wedding party makeup

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda C

Stacie did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in May. Everyone was super happy with the results. The airbrush makeup she uses gives such a flawless finish and I did not have to worry all day about touching up or getting shiny. She is very affordable, especially since she will travel on site to you and will throw in false eyelashes for free :) Great personality too-very personable and friendly!! I highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda C

Stacie with Pearls and a Black Dress was incredible! Super personable and professional and my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! Will definitely use their services again if needed in the future!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Cheryl

Stacie was fantastic. She is both an excellent artist and was easy to work with through arrangements. She was also flexible when we added people. A great experience.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Elizabeth L

Stacie with Pearls & A Black Dress was awesome! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. She provided a natural, elegant look which was exactly what I had pictured. She is so sweet, professional and calming, which is exactly the personality you want while getting ready for such a big experience! I can't thank her enough for coming to my home and for giving all of us wonderful service, and gorgeous faces :)

Glamorous and affordable!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Sarah R

I had an amazing experience with Stacie after hiring her for my New Years Eve 2014 wedding! She was a referral from a trusted source so I booked her immediately. I came to Stacie with really no idea of what I wanted and based on my wedding theme and dress, she came up with a glamorous and dramatic look! I felt like a princess with my dramatic eye, mauve lips and a touch of sparkle. I have never had so many compliments...highly recommended and very easy to work with!

2015-04-16T09:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Pearls and a Black Dress! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding party was so much fun. Thank you for your business!

She was Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Megan T

Stacie was so great. We went over how I like my makeup and my vision at the trial. She made me feel so relaxed it was like talking to an old friend. The day of the wedding she came to the hotel room I had booked for my bridesmaids and me. She did such a great job with everyone! All of the ladies loved her! and no extra fee for traveling to the hotel which is a bonus!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

As my niece said I was as pretty as a princess and I must give credit to my makeup artist.

The BEST of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sarah G

Stacie is AMAZING!!! She was literally a God send, as the make-up artist I had previously spoken with and arranged as the make-up artist for my wedding day, suddenly stopped all communication and left me searchng for a new make-up artist, in a price range I could afford, less than 2 months before my wedding. I came across reviews for Stacie on a wedding website, quickly sent her an email and she responded very promptly, letting me know she was available for my wedding day (which was Black Friday *gasp*). She was VERY understanding when I had to cancel my initial trial with her less than 24 hours in advance..didn't charge any fees, as most places do...she just made me feel okay about the reasons I had to cancel and we rescheduled the trial. At the trial, Stacie made me feel so comfortable! She was sure to get a feel for how I usually wear my makeup and what my vision for the wedding day was...and she delivered! After my bridesmaids saw my trial pictures, they all booked with Stacie too, as they were so impressed with her work! On the day of the wedding, Stacie was set up and ready to go early! She applied airbrush makeup for 6 total girls and every single person felt more beautiful than ever! She won't let you out of her chair until she is certain that you are 100% satisfied with how you look. I will never be able to thank her enough for making not only me (the Bride), feel more beautiful than ever before, my my entire wedding party, as well. She is worth every single penny, and more!

Stacie makes you feel like your most beautiful self!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kayla M

Stacie is incredible at what she does. She will make you look exactly how you envision yourself to be on your special occasion. Stacie goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your look. If you feel like trying a few different looks, she completely supports you and is excited about trying new things! She will never make you feel like you're an inconvenience. I had Stacie do my wedding day makeup along with 7 additional women. She made everyone look like they were ready to step out on the red carpet. She can easily makeover women of all ages and has a smile on her face while doing so! She also has ideas of her own and all the latest beauty products! Do yourself a favor and hire Stacie. She will put you at ease and make you look your absolute best on your special day!

Stacie is the Best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Holly B

I looked everywhere for a makeup artist to do both my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mom's. I wanted someone who was great and didn't charge a lot for the bridesmaids and MOB. I stumbled upon Stacie on the knot and I'm so glad I did! I was hesitant about booking someone without doing a trial but her prices were right and I was running out of time so I went ahead and did it. After doing the trial I was 100% glad I did! Stacie is not only amazing at doing makeup she is also the most genuinely nice person and I felt like we were friends after an hour. She is definitely the person you want to have with you on the biggest day of your life and I absolutely loved working with her! She is so flexible and willing to accommodate anything, she not only did my makeup but also 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom's and not a single person had a complain. She will make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous and I'm recommending her to anyone I know!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kendra H

I chose Pearls and a Black Dress for wedding day makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Kelly was great! I usually don't wear makeup, and was nervous that it wouldn't look natural. Kelley listened to what I was looking for, and I absolutely loved the finished look! She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids, moms, and sisters (total of 10 faces). I also had a spray tan by Stacie prior to the big day, and she was excellent! I am rather pale, and she gave me the perfect glow. I can't say enough positive things about Pearls and a Black Dress. From pricing to customer service to finished product, these ladies are top notch!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda H

I was blown away by my make-up from Pearls and a Black Dress. Stacy made sure I was the most beautiful version of myself. I was hesitant about airbrushing at first because I didn’t want to look “over-done” or “cakey”, but my trial put me at ease. The make-up does not look heavy at all - it just makes your skin look flawless! My 56 year old mother got her make-up done too and all her friends kept joking that she looked young enough to be my sister. Stacy was so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Branda was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Julie T

From the trial to the day of, everything was great. I worked with Branda. She came out to my house for the trial and spent a long time with me to make sure we were perfecting the look I wanted for the wedding. The day of, she did a fantastic job. I was a little nervous about air brush makeup because I had never worn it before, but I was really happy I chose to do it. It lasted all day for pictures and looked natural. I have nothing but good things to say about our my experience with pearls and a black dress. Reasonably priced as well.

Beautiful makeup!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kristin R

Stacie did an amazing job with my makeup and all of my bridesmaids' makeup! She and a partner did a total of 13 of us and we we all were so happy with the results. I had friends come up to me at my wedding and tell me that my makeup was flawless! Definitely recommend!

AMAZING, FUN, AND WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Rachel g

We had reserved a hospitality suite at the Hilton and were excited to stay in our robes and have our makeup artist come to us. We had a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids), lots of champagne and loud dance music, and Stacy was our only makeup artist. Not only did she transform us into the beautiful women we were, she was professional and personal. She listened to what we wanted to look like and then used her experience to guide us on what would look best on us. She did such an amazing job, and we were complimented all night. The best part was that it was fun and relaxing. With all the planning it was a breath of fresh air to be able to put my trust into Stacie and have her exceed my expectations. I can't imagine my day without her and wouldn't trust anyone else to do my makeup.

Stacie and Robbie are fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jessica G

I can't say enough positive things about Pearls and a Black Dress, or their makeup artists - Robbie and Stacie! I got married in June and used Robbie for my big day, and she was fantastic. She's super easy going, listens to what you really want, and was just pleasant to be around in general. My sister also used the company for her wedding a few months later, and Stacie did her makeup as well as the entire wedding party's makeup! We all looked beautiful, and it was once again an amazing experience. Thank you ladies! We will definitely be recommending to others :) So natural and beautiful!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Andrea M

Stacie is absolutely incredible. She did my makeup and my mother's makeup, for my wedding. They were both gorgeous. She is so personable and immediately feels like you've known her for years. Not only was she great for me, but she was very caring and patient with my mom. Perfectly fantastic experience and highly recommended!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kaylea D

Pearls and a Black Dress was a perfect match for what I wanted! Very easy to work and communicate with, and great airbrush makeup. Branda was my makeup artist, she was phenomenal! She gave me the exact look I was going for and was a fun part of the atmosphere! It felt like she was just one of the girls! Amazing, amazing, amazing and worth EVERY penny plus some!

Great bridal makeup

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kim I

I absolutlely loved my makeup for my wedding! Kelley did a fantastic job. We had a brief discussion during my trial of what I wanted, I showed her a couple pictures, and she was spot on the first attempt. The wedding day-of was just as perfect. I like that they include the airbrush makeup and the eyelashes for everyone in the bridal party too. I wasn't sure how many stars to give for "value" because it did seem a bit expensive to me, but I imagine it's standard for the industry.

Amazing Talent and Service!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julie R

Kelley absolutely exceeded my expectations as the make-up artist for our June wedding. Pearls and a Black Dress came highly recommended from friends in the Columbus area but nothing could have prepared me for how personable, compassionate, fun and talented Kelley was as a make-up artist. We immediately clicked at our trial - her personality is laid back, attentive, funny yet professional all at the same time. She listened to what I wanted, reviewed my many pinterist photos and executed my vision perfectly. Kelley did the make-up for me, both moms and my two sisters. Everyone looked beyond stunning in person AND in the photos. On the day of the wedding, Kelley was a complete STAR. She was there early, set-up and ready to go. Each mom/bridesmaid just raved at how much they enjoyed their time with her and everyone's make-up looked absolutely gorgeous. Even though everyone had different "styles," Kelley executed each person's vision with ease: my sister wanted dramatic and more glam - perfect; my mother-in-law wanted very natural and simple - perfect. By the time I was in the chair, my nerves were high and Kelley immediately helped me feel at ease. Kelley stayed throughout our pre-ceremony photos and did touch-ups as needed. THEN right before the ceremony when it started pouring down rain (at my outdoor wedding) who was there but Kelley, make-up artist extraordinaire, to pitch in with all of our friends and family to grab towels and start wiping down chairs for guests to sit in under the tent. Then, she gave me a blow-by-blow as I hid inside and my bridesmaids were running around. She kept me calm and reassured me the whole time. I knew I would cry during the ceremony so Kelley stayed even later to make sure my make-up was perfect for the reception. She was more than amazing. I couldn't have been happier with my make-up for my wedding, but most of all, I am so incredibly happy to have had such a wonderful person share in my special day.

TO Pearls And A Black Dress Airbrush Makeup