Pearls And A Black Dress Airbrush Makeup

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Airbrush makeup for your special day

We are an on-site travel makeup artist company that specializes in airbrush foundation. We serve Columbus and the surrounding areas. Our artists have 10 plus years is the makeup business. We would love to pamper you and create a look that fits your style! Contact us today.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas. (614) 519-6833

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jennifer Z

The process from start to finish was flawless! I have been going to Stacie for facial and waxing services over the last year and a half. When the time came to start our wedding planning process, booking Stacie from Pearls and a Black Dress was one of the first to-do items on my... Read More list (after the booking wedding venue of course hehe). It was important for me and my gals to feel flawless and beautiful on our wedding day, and I knew Stacie would be the one to make that possible. Stacie was very professional from start to finish. She arrived on-time at the hotel where myself, three "friends-of-honor" and two mothers were getting ready. She brought out everyone's gorgeous features and amazing glow. I was worried because my husband does not like the look of "cakey, heavy make-up". He loved! Also, one of my friends-of-honor was hesitant about the make-up process due to past, negative experiences from other make-up artists. She LOVED her make-up too. I highly recommend Stacie and anyone from her team for any make-up application for any event!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brooke W

Courtney was awesome and wonderful to work with! Myself, the mothers and bridesmaid were all happy with our make up on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Luisa

Branda is awesome! And Pearls and a Black Dress was so great to work with when planning for my wedding. Branda is so sweet and rocks at her job. She listened to what look I was wanting to achieve and offered suggestions along the way. I never felt pressured to have a certain... Read More look that I would be uncomfortable in. She makes the makeup look natural and enhance your natural beauty. It held up all night and looks great in the photos! She also did the make up for my mother and mother in law. They looked awesome and had so much fun getting pampered with me and my bridesmaids the morning of the wedding. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and helping to make our day everything we wanted! If I ever have another event where I need to look fab, I will definitely be using Pearls and a Black Dress again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Megan B

Stacie was amazing! She did make-up for a wedding party that I was in, and did such a great job on everyone- including bridesmaids, mothers, and grandmothers, that I had to have her do my own wedding in April 2016. She was on time, professional, and did an amazing job on my... Read More make-up and my bridesmaid's make-up. I couldn't ask for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cara J

Stacie was an absolute perfect choice for my wedding and I could not be more thrilled! From the moment I net her at my my trial, I felt as though I'd known her for years - she was so much fun to work with! She listed to exactly what I wanted and helped to create the perfect look... Read More for my wedding! Stacie and Kelly did makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom and they were all so thrilled with the way their makeup turned out. I highly recommend Stacie to any bride looking for a makeup artist for her big day!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Rachel J

Stacie was absolutely AMAZING!!! Within the first 10 mins of meeting her at my trial I knew I had picked the right make-up artist. She was so friendly and personable and I felt instantly like she was a friend I've had for years. Myself, mom, and bridesmaids all looked flawless... Read More the day of my wedding. The airbrush make-up was essential and efficient and her prices were reasonable in relation to the Amazing end result you receive!! I could go on and on about how Awesome Stacie was... you will not regret choosing her as your MAU for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maria L

Stacie was amazing to work with! She did my makeup and my entire bridal parties makeup in my hotel suite. She was a delight to be around and she made the day so enjoyable. She is a perfectionist when it comes to all her makeup applications and it was flawless and lasted all day!... Read More I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Alexa B

Stacie did my makeup for my wedding, she was amazing, fun, easy to work with, and I cannot say enough about her and her colleagues! Our makeup was flawless and lasted all day, not to mention she was so accommodating-coming to our hotel location and doing my entire wedding party... Read More and the moms. I really can't recommend PAABD enough.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Karen G

Stacie was absolutely incredible to work with! She traveled to my apartment on my wedding day and did makeup for myself, my mother, and 5 bridesmaids, and everyone LOVED their makeup. We received compliments all night. Stacie was very accommodating and listened to everyone's... Read More requests. The airbrush makeup lasted the entire night, I highly recommend it if you're on the fence about going that route. I would highly recommend Pearls and a Black Dress!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kate Lynne K

Stacie was amazing and I wish she was there every day to put my make up on. I could not recommend her more...I was thrilled with the result and got compliments from EVERYONE about my make up, even the day of the trial. The look was natural but stunning, and I felt like I looked... Read More good in pictures AND in person, which was important to me. I am pretty sure Stacie will be doing the make up for all of my bridesmaids weddings after how much they loved their results, and I couldnt agree more!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Marissa C

Stacie was absolutely the best! She did a great job on my bridesmaids, my mom and me. Our wedding day was so hot and muggy but our makeup looked flawless thought the whole day.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Shanelle C

Kourtney was amazing and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Amy C

Stacie did an amazing job on my bridal makeup, bridesmaids, and mothers!! She is so professional and knowledgable in her field. On top of her expertise, she is really fun to have around on your wedding day and I would definitely use her again! Thank you Stacie!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Kaitlyn M

I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls and me (the bride) get their makeup done. Every single girl was beyond pleased with the final results! They were so accommodating to skin concerns and questions and made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful. The makeup lasted... Read More all night and looked so natural and classy. All of the girls did fake lashes too and loved that they could pick from a few different sizes to best suit their needs. This was a very fun addition to the getting ready experience. It was so nice to stay in the hotel and have a relaxing morning not rushing from salon to salon. I would absolutely recommend Pearls and a Black dress for stress free, beautiful and affordable wedding day makeup!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Chelsie P

10 out of 10!!! I could not have been happier with Stacie! I used her for my wedding day make-up as well as a spray tan and waxing prior to the big day. She not only did my make-up but also both of my grandmothers, mom and sister who looked amazing! She is so sweet and easy... Read More to work with! Also very affordable and the airbrush make up stays on all day! Amazing job and would highly recommend!!

Classic and perfect

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy B

Branda did an amazing job! We had a tight timeline to complete 8 people and her and another artist got everyone done, and they looked amazing. I got so many compliments on my look. My airbrush lasted all the way to till the next day with no smudging. I couldn't have been happier... Read More with the service! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Leslie M

Stacie did the make up at my daughter's wedding and she was amazing! She is very sweet and has a calming demeanor which is important on your wedding day! She is skilled at her art and made all of the girls look gorgeous! The make up lasted for a 16 hour day. My daughter cried on... Read More multiple occasions and her make up did not show it. Her prices are very fair and she was worth every dime. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks Stacie!! You're the best.

Branda rocks!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jamie E

Pearls and Black Dress was fabulous to work with! They came recommended to me by my hair stylist and they did not disappoint. Branda came to my home about a month before the wedding for the make-up trial. We had a blast – it took longer than we expected, but only because we had... Read More so much fun talking! I typically wear just a little bit of make up each day and wanted an enhanced yet natural look for my wedding day. Branda did a great job listening to my vision and making it come to life! On the day of the wedding, Branda met me at the hotel we got ready at. She was on time and we had just as much fun that day as we did at the trial. She made me feel and look so beautiful. I still looked like me, which was important to me, but all of my features were accentuated to the perfect degree. I loved the airbrushed foundation – it stayed on all night and didn’t make my face feel dry or frozen in place. I would have loved to have had a more semi-permanent lip color. The lipstick faded pretty quickly. I had my own “back-up” (just some Cover Girl Outlast) but even that didn’t stay put. I would highly recommend Pearls and Black Dress – ask for Branda! She’s great!

Amazing! Loved my makeup!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Brittany O

I first met Stacie when she did makeup for my sisters wedding and I knew from that day that I wanted her to do the makeup for my own wedding on September 5, 2015. From the trial to the wedding day, Stacie was always open to wanting my honest opinion and was so easy to work... Read More with. She does AMAZING work and made me feel beautiful for the big day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law were in love with their makeup as well!Despite being an emotional mess and crying several times on my wedding day, the makeup looked beautiful until I went to bed that night! You won't go wrong with Pearls and a Black Dress!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Julie A

Stacie Spears was fantastic! We had makeup done for the entire bridal party and MOB. Everyone got airbrush makeup and fake eyelashes...they all looked fabulous! It was extra special for some of the girls who had never had airbrush makeup before and they were so pleased. Stacie... Read More was also great during my trial. I showed her what I had in mind and I was so pleased with the results. I had one girl backout and she was very accommodating...highly recommend!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Ally B

I'm so happy I came across Stacie on the knot! She helped me with all my pre-wedding beauty needs (waxes, spray tan), as well as my make up the day of! She is extremely professional, sweet, and great at what she does. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look and feel so... Read More beautiful the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her! I look forward to continue to see Stacie for all my beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Stacie S

Branda was our makeup artist for our June 27th wedding and I am SO happy she was a part of our day! I am always really nervous about getting my makeup done because I don't wear a lot on a day-to-day basis and don't want to look overdone, but Branda did an incredible job! I... Read More looked like myself, only much better than any makeup I could ever do and my skin looked flawless! She was so kind, fun, and listened to what we wanted. She did my eyes two different ways at the trial because I was indecisive. She also did our bridesmaids and our mom and everyone just looked amazing! I have never had makeup done for something where at least one person wasn't in the bathroom fixing something after the artist left, and this time no one had to make a single adjustment! And although I only got to know Branda personally, Pearls & a Black Dress as a whole was very easy to work with, responsive, and definitely at a great price for the incredibly work they are giving you!

Bridal and Wedding party makeup

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda C

Stacie did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in May. Everyone was super happy with the results. The airbrush makeup she uses gives such a flawless finish and I did not have to worry all day about touching up or getting shiny. She is very affordable,... Read More especially since she will travel on site to you and will throw in false eyelashes for free :) Great personality too-very personable and friendly!! I highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda C

Stacie with Pearls and a Black Dress was incredible! Super personable and professional and my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! Will definitely use their services again if needed in the future!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Cheryl

Stacie was fantastic. She is both an excellent artist and was easy to work with through arrangements. She was also flexible when we added people. A great experience.

Stacie Spears

I have been an Esthetician and makeup artist for over 10 years. I work at Salon Lofts and specialize in skin care, waxing, and spray tan. I love being able to offer other beauty services to my brides. It helps me grow a close connection and friendship with them. I have myself and 3 other artists that work for me at Pearls and a Black Dress. We all have very similar experience and the same passion for makeup. Our goal is to make the bride happy. We listen to what you want and go above and beyond. All of my artists are friendly, professional and have a great work ethic.

Start a Conversation!