Pearls And A Black Dress Airbrush Makeup

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

We serve Columbus Ohio and the surrounding areas.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jennifer Z

The process from start to finish was flawless! I have been going to Stacie for facial and waxing services over the last year and a half. When the time came to start our wedding planning process, booking Stacie from Pearls and a Black Dress was one of the first to-do items on my... Read More list (after the booking wedding venue of course hehe). It was important for me and my gals to feel flawless and beautiful on our wedding day, and I knew Stacie would be the one to make that possible. Stacie was very professional from start to finish. She arrived on-time at the hotel where myself, three "friends-of-honor" and two mothers were getting ready. She brought out everyone's gorgeous features and amazing glow. I was worried because my husband does not like the look of "cakey, heavy make-up". He loved! Also, one of my friends-of-honor was hesitant about the make-up process due to past, negative experiences from other make-up artists. She LOVED her make-up too. I highly recommend Stacie and anyone from her team for any make-up application for any event!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brooke W

Courtney was awesome and wonderful to work with! Myself, the mothers and bridesmaid were all happy with our make up on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Luisa

Branda is awesome! And Pearls and a Black Dress was so great to work with when planning for my wedding. Branda is so sweet and rocks at her job. She listened to what look I was wanting to achieve and offered suggestions along the way. I never felt pressured to have a certain... Read More look that I would be uncomfortable in. She makes the makeup look natural and enhance your natural beauty. It held up all night and looks great in the photos! She also did the make up for my mother and mother in law. They looked awesome and had so much fun getting pampered with me and my bridesmaids the morning of the wedding. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and helping to make our day everything we wanted! If I ever have another event where I need to look fab, I will definitely be using Pearls and a Black Dress again.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kate Lynne K

Stacie was amazing and I wish she was there every day to put my make up on. I could not recommend her more...I was thrilled with the result and got compliments from EVERYONE about my make up, even the day of the trial. The look was natural but stunning, and I felt like I looked... Read More good in pictures AND in person, which was important to me. I am pretty sure Stacie will be doing the make up for all of my bridesmaids weddings after how much they loved their results, and I couldnt agree more!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Marissa C

Stacie was absolutely the best! She did a great job on my bridesmaids, my mom and me. Our wedding day was so hot and muggy but our makeup looked flawless thought the whole day.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Shanelle C

Kourtney was amazing and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Kaitlyn M

I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls and me (the bride) get their makeup done. Every single girl was beyond pleased with the final results! They were so accommodating to skin concerns and questions and made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful. The makeup lasted... Read More all night and looked so natural and classy. All of the girls did fake lashes too and loved that they could pick from a few different sizes to best suit their needs. This was a very fun addition to the getting ready experience. It was so nice to stay in the hotel and have a relaxing morning not rushing from salon to salon. I would absolutely recommend Pearls and a Black dress for stress free, beautiful and affordable wedding day makeup!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Chelsie P

10 out of 10!!! I could not have been happier with Stacie! I used her for my wedding day make-up as well as a spray tan and waxing prior to the big day. She not only did my make-up but also both of my grandmothers, mom and sister who looked amazing! She is so sweet and easy... Read More to work with! Also very affordable and the airbrush make up stays on all day! Amazing job and would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Leslie M

Stacie did the make up at my daughter's wedding and she was amazing! She is very sweet and has a calming demeanor which is important on your wedding day! She is skilled at her art and made all of the girls look gorgeous! The make up lasted for a 16 hour day. My daughter cried on... Read More multiple occasions and her make up did not show it. Her prices are very fair and she was worth every dime. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks Stacie!! You're the best.

Branda rocks!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jamie E

Pearls and Black Dress was fabulous to work with! They came recommended to me by my hair stylist and they did not disappoint. Branda came to my home about a month before the wedding for the make-up trial. We had a blast – it took longer than we expected, but only because we had... Read More so much fun talking! I typically wear just a little bit of make up each day and wanted an enhanced yet natural look for my wedding day. Branda did a great job listening to my vision and making it come to life! On the day of the wedding, Branda met me at the hotel we got ready at. She was on time and we had just as much fun that day as we did at the trial. She made me feel and look so beautiful. I still looked like me, which was important to me, but all of my features were accentuated to the perfect degree. I loved the airbrushed foundation – it stayed on all night and didn’t make my face feel dry or frozen in place. I would have loved to have had a more semi-permanent lip color. The lipstick faded pretty quickly. I had my own “back-up” (just some Cover Girl Outlast) but even that didn’t stay put. I would highly recommend Pearls and Black Dress – ask for Branda! She’s great!

Amazing! Loved my makeup!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Brittany O

I first met Stacie when she did makeup for my sisters wedding and I knew from that day that I wanted her to do the makeup for my own wedding on September 5, 2015. From the trial to the wedding day, Stacie was always open to wanting my honest opinion and was so easy to work... Read More with. She does AMAZING work and made me feel beautiful for the big day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law were in love with their makeup as well!Despite being an emotional mess and crying several times on my wedding day, the makeup looked beautiful until I went to bed that night! You won't go wrong with Pearls and a Black Dress!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Ally B

I'm so happy I came across Stacie on the knot! She helped me with all my pre-wedding beauty needs (waxes, spray tan), as well as my make up the day of! She is extremely professional, sweet, and great at what she does. She made me, my mom, and bridesmaids look and feel so... Read More beautiful the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend her! I look forward to continue to see Stacie for all my beauty needs!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Stacie S

Branda was our makeup artist for our June 27th wedding and I am SO happy she was a part of our day! I am always really nervous about getting my makeup done because I don't wear a lot on a day-to-day basis and don't want to look overdone, but Branda did an incredible job! I... Read More looked like myself, only much better than any makeup I could ever do and my skin looked flawless! She was so kind, fun, and listened to what we wanted. She did my eyes two different ways at the trial because I was indecisive. She also did our bridesmaids and our mom and everyone just looked amazing! I have never had makeup done for something where at least one person wasn't in the bathroom fixing something after the artist left, and this time no one had to make a single adjustment! And although I only got to know Branda personally, Pearls & a Black Dress as a whole was very easy to work with, responsive, and definitely at a great price for the incredibly work they are giving you!

Bridal and Wedding party makeup

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amanda C

Stacie did my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding in May. Everyone was super happy with the results. The airbrush makeup she uses gives such a flawless finish and I did not have to worry all day about touching up or getting shiny. She is very affordable,... Read More especially since she will travel on site to you and will throw in false eyelashes for free :) Great personality too-very personable and friendly!! I highly recommend!!!!

Amazing Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Amanda C

Stacie with Pearls and a Black Dress was incredible! Super personable and professional and my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! Will definitely use their services again if needed in the future!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Cheryl

Stacie was fantastic. She is both an excellent artist and was easy to work with through arrangements. She was also flexible when we added people. A great experience.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Elizabeth L

Stacie with Pearls & A Black Dress was awesome! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. She provided a natural, elegant look which was exactly what I had pictured. She is so sweet, professional and calming, which is... Read More exactly the personality you want while getting ready for such a big experience! I can't thank her enough for coming to my home and for giving all of us wonderful service, and gorgeous faces :)

Glamorous and affordable!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Sarah R

I had an amazing experience with Stacie after hiring her for my New Years Eve 2014 wedding! She was a referral from a trusted source so I booked her immediately. I came to Stacie with really no idea of what I wanted and based on my wedding theme and dress, she came up with a... Read More glamorous and dramatic look! I felt like a princess with my dramatic eye, mauve lips and a touch of sparkle. I have never had so many compliments...highly recommended and very easy to work with!

2015-04-16T09:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Pearls and a Black Dress! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding party was so much fun. Thank you for your business!

She was Awesome!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015 Megan T

Stacie was so great. We went over how I like my makeup and my vision at the trial. She made me feel so relaxed it was like talking to an old friend. The day of the wedding she came to the hotel room I had booked for my bridesmaids and me. She did such a great job with everyone!... Read More All of the ladies loved her! and no extra fee for traveling to the hotel which is a bonus!

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

As my niece said I was as pretty as a princess and I must give credit to my makeup artist.

The BEST of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sarah G

Stacie is AMAZING!!! She was literally a God send, as the make-up artist I had previously spoken with and arranged as the make-up artist for my wedding day, suddenly stopped all communication and left me searchng for a new make-up artist, in a price range I could afford, less... Read More than 2 months before my wedding. I came across reviews for Stacie on a wedding website, quickly sent her an email and she responded very promptly, letting me know she was available for my wedding day (which was Black Friday *gasp*). She was VERY understanding when I had to cancel my initial trial with her less than 24 hours in advance..didn't charge any fees, as most places do...she just made me feel okay about the reasons I had to cancel and we rescheduled the trial. At the trial, Stacie made me feel so comfortable! She was sure to get a feel for how I usually wear my makeup and what my vision for the wedding day was...and she delivered! After my bridesmaids saw my trial pictures, they all booked with Stacie too, as they were so impressed with her work! On the day of the wedding, Stacie was set up and ready to go early! She applied airbrush makeup for 6 total girls and every single person felt more beautiful than ever! She won't let you out of her chair until she is certain that you are 100% satisfied with how you look. I will never be able to thank her enough for making not only me (the Bride), feel more beautiful than ever before, my my entire wedding party, as well. She is worth every single penny, and more!

Stacie makes you feel like your most beautiful self!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kayla M

Stacie is incredible at what she does. She will make you look exactly how you envision yourself to be on your special occasion. Stacie goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with your look. If you feel like trying a few different looks, she completely supports you... Read More and is excited about trying new things! She will never make you feel like you're an inconvenience. I had Stacie do my wedding day makeup along with 7 additional women. She made everyone look like they were ready to step out on the red carpet. She can easily makeover women of all ages and has a smile on her face while doing so! She also has ideas of her own and all the latest beauty products! Do yourself a favor and hire Stacie. She will put you at ease and make you look your absolute best on your special day!

Stacie is the Best!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Holly B

I looked everywhere for a makeup artist to do both my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mom's. I wanted someone who was great and didn't charge a lot for the bridesmaids and MOB. I stumbled upon Stacie on the knot and I'm so glad I did! I was hesitant about booking someone... Read More without doing a trial but her prices were right and I was running out of time so I went ahead and did it. After doing the trial I was 100% glad I did! Stacie is not only amazing at doing makeup she is also the most genuinely nice person and I felt like we were friends after an hour. She is definitely the person you want to have with you on the biggest day of your life and I absolutely loved working with her! She is so flexible and willing to accommodate anything, she not only did my makeup but also 6 of my bridesmaids and my mom's and not a single person had a complain. She will make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous and I'm recommending her to anyone I know!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kendra H

I chose Pearls and a Black Dress for wedding day makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with my choice. Kelly was great! I usually don't wear makeup, and was nervous that it wouldn't look natural. Kelley listened to what I was looking for, and I absolutely loved the finished... Read More look! She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids, moms, and sisters (total of 10 faces). I also had a spray tan by Stacie prior to the big day, and she was excellent! I am rather pale, and she gave me the perfect glow. I can't say enough positive things about Pearls and a Black Dress. From pricing to customer service to finished product, these ladies are top notch!

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amanda H

I was blown away by my make-up from Pearls and a Black Dress. Stacy made sure I was the most beautiful version of myself. I was hesitant about airbrushing at first because I didn’t want to look “over-done” or “cakey”, but my trial put me at ease. The make-up does not look heavy... Read More at all - it just makes your skin look flawless! My 56 year old mother got her make-up done too and all her friends kept joking that she looked young enough to be my sister. Stacy was so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Stacie Spears

I have been an Esthetician and makeup artist for over 10 years. I work at Salon Lofts and specialize in skin care, waxing, and spray tan. I love being able to offer other beauty services to my brides. It helps me grow a close connection and friendship with them. I have myself and 3 other artists that work for me at Pearls and a Black Dress. We all have very similar experience and the same passion for makeup. Our goal is to make the bride happy. We listen to what you want and go above and beyond. All of my artists are friendly, professional and have a great work ethic.