Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

None, Dayton, OH (937) 701-5075

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Casey C

Pinned Up was INCREDIBLE. Go call them. Right now, pick up your phone. They did an amazing job communicating and planning. They did an amazing job with my hair and makeup - I looked stunning thanks to the Pinned Up team!! Even the trial run was a blast, and they listened to... Read More every comment I had. They came on site to my venue so we could get ready that morning without worrying about trying to transport a flock of girls all over the city. Pinned Up made my day stress-free and gorgeous. I am very impressed and would highly highly recommend this team of professionals.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Courtney H

Megan and her whole team were absolutely amazing! Hiring Pinned Up was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. My hair and make-up was perfect and all of my bridesmaids looked stunning. Megan is SO talented - I gave her very little direction and she somehow figured... Read More out exactly what I wanted. I had compliments on my hair the whole night! One of the best comments a guest made was "every single girl looks flawless." Pinned Up is also extremely affordable compared to other hair and make-up vendors and I definitely think you get much more bang for your buck (airbrush and false lashes are included in the price of makeup!). Thank you so much, Pinned Up!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Caroline K

I absolutely loved having Pinned Up take care of my hair and makeup! We also had the gals do hair and makeup for my bridesmaid, mother of the bride and mother and step-mother of the groom. They were very accommodating leading up to the big day with my hair and makeup trial-- the... Read More gals came to my house since I was in town for the weekend (now living out of state)! They were so personable and polite and made me feel completely comfortable. I simply showed them a picture of what I wanted (for both hair and makeup) and I was simply amazed that Kim and Maya did not give me what I was expecting, but something better than I ever could have imagined. Megan is so sweet and even came and style hair for some of our party so that we would not run behind. And communicating with her leading up to the big day was a breeze! I cannot say enough good things... my only negative is that my hair fell out of my up-do halfway through the night, but isn't that just the sign of a good party?! Thank you again all!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Leah W

I first had my hair done by Megan 2 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. All 9 bridesmaids had beautiful, diverse updos. I told Megan that I wanted some funk and twist to my hair, so she came up with something on the spot and it was fabulous! Everyone... Read More commented on how great my updo was. There was no doubt in my mind I wanted Megan to do my hair on my wedding day. For my wedding, my hair trial with Megan did not go as planned. She delivered on what I wanted, but I learned I didn't want that style at all! So I'm glad I did the trial :) I went back and forth on my style all the way up to the wedding. On my wedding day, she asked me, "What style do you want?" I was obviously still indecisive and she ultimately asked, "How about I just come with it? I mean, I made it up as I went before! Do you trust me?" and I said "YES, GO AHEAD!" Megan gave me exactly what I wanted, even when I didn't know myself what I wanted. Megan is truly an artist, and does an amazing job when you give her specifics, but also when you give her full reigns to be creative and do whatever she wants! So glad I had her to make my look complete! Megan's team made my entire bridal party beautiful and happy. My mother-in-law is in her 70s and has short hair, and she said she had never seen her hair so beautiful! Her (and her husband) are sad that PinnedUp isn't located in Tawas City, Michigan! On top that, my makeup was perfect. I wanted natural beauty and she nailed it. My cheekbones never looked so great! I also got burned on my back before the wedding, and I had a strapless dress. Megan saved the day there as well, out of the goodness of her heart, by airbrushing concealer on my back. The redness had practically disappeared! Megan saved the day AGAIN by dealing with some drama when my mother told one of Megan's colleagues she didn't know what style she wanted. Once her hair was finished, she said she wasn't happy with it, and Megan didn't hesitate to give it a shot. My mother ended up loving her hair! In summary, Megan is very professional, very talented, very committed, very flexible, and very fun to work with! I'd recommend PinnedUp to anyone.

Above 5 Stars

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Amy S

I cannot say enough about Megan and her team! Megan has been doing my hair for years, so I was so excited to have her do my hair and make up for me and my wedding party! I consider my hair very difficult to work with, but Megan gave me a beautiful up do. I could not have... Read More imagined it being any better- she is super talented! She also did a wedding for my best friend. Again, her team was fabulous! She makes everything relaxing and fun. On a side note, she is also amazing as a stylist. I have since moved to New York and I wait until I come back to Ohio to get my hair done.

Very good

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Katie F

Very good! They were able to get all of the hair and makeup services we requested done by our requested time. Never felt rushed during the process and were able to adjust to everybody's individual style.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jen S

I was so happy with Megan Gough and her team. I highly recommend her to everyone. She was so sweet, thoughtful and excited from trials all the way through to my wedding day. It made it so much fun! She literally thought of everything from brainstorming with me the perfect... Read More hairpiece (using an unexpected bracelet)....to ensuring my bridesmaid schedule was accommodating (kids, travel, etc.)...to even making sure I had a small bottle of hairspray to get me through the long day. All of it was absolutely beautiful, unique and completely worry-free. She was attentive, on-time (early in most cases) and very reasonably priced. It's no wonder her business is taking off. She deserves this success because of her passion and hard-work. Thanks again for everything Megan. I wish you all the best!

Superb!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Megan and her team made my day perfect. They arrived on time and made every single person feel beautiful. They listened to everyone's requests and did amazing. I love that they come to you and make the day about the wedding. Myself and my whole wedding party were able to get... Read More ready in the comfort of our own home with absolutely no stresses or appointments to be on time to or have to drive to. My hair and make up were flawless and I would not have changed a thing. I would recommend her and her team to everyone!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jessica R

Pinned Up helped make my wedding day extra special! It was so nice having 3 stylists come to me and my bridesmaids - it helped make for a more fun and relaxing experience. Very professional! Both my hair and make up were nothing short of stunning! The stylists are all very... Read More talented and know the hottest trends! I would definetly recommend and I may use them again for another special occasion.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nolan B

Megan and her crew (3 in total) came down to Cincinnati to do hair and make up for my wedding party, moms, and myself. They were amazing!! They came very prepared, organized, and did an amazing job. Megan created an organized schedule so everyone knew what order things were... Read More being done. I highly recommend the make-up! Trust me brides, you'll love the airbrush foundation!! Pinned up Ltd was accommodating to all my needs and made me feel like such a beautiful bride. My bridesmaids all said the same about their hair and make up as well!!

Pinned Up is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about Pinned Up! Megan and Mya took such great care of me and my entire bridal party. Everyone loved how they looked and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their special day! Very affordable and easy... Read More to work with! Do yourself a favor and check them out! You will love them!

Oh my oh my!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Rita U

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing my experience was with Megan and her Pinned Up team!! I think I told Megan that "I could die" about a million times while she was doing my hair because it was PERFECTION! I printed a picture out for Megan and she replicated it EXACTLY... Read More and my was she quick! She did such a great job on all of the girls in my wedding party and moms as well! The makeup artist was so great as well! She made our makeup completely flawless and natural. I would recommend Pinned Up to anyone!!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Katie K

Using Pinned Up for my wedding hair and makeup was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly, and my MOH and mom looked incredible too! It was so convenient having Megan come to my house, rather than having to run all over... Read More town. She really helped all of us relax, knowing we were all going to look beautiful :-) Prices are very reasonable too. Megan is extremely organized, always on time, is very talented, and has such a fun personality. I even went back to her after the wedding to get my hair cut and it turned out awesome as well. 5 stars!

AMAZING BRIDAL HAIR!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Stefanie K

Megan and her team are fantastic! I've known Megan for years and when I started planning my wedding, she was the only person I wanted to do my hair! Her team of Mya and Kristin were amazing!!! They arrived at the Marriott promptly and were so pleasant to work with! Everyone... Read More looked amazing!! Thank you!!!

Megan is wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

My experience with Pinned Up could not have been better. Megan is professional, very current with today's trends and above all she's awesome at her job. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she recreated it perfectly. Having her on-site was such a relief and made my day... Read More easier. Trust a very happy customer - this is a decision you will not regret!

Megan you are fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Kelly O

Megan was amazing, I was so nervous going into our trial run because I am usually never happy with how other people do my hair and makeup but she definitely set my mind at ease after the trial. She managed to take the ideas I had and bring them to life. Going into the wedding... Read More day I was not worried at all about if my hair and makeup was going to turn out right because I knew she was going to do a great job just like during the trial. That took a load off my mind! She brought an assistant Megan and the both of them were so much fun and kept us laughing all morning, helping to keep my wedding day stress at bay. They were both so friendly and personable and I really couldn't have asked for more. What's even better is that they come out to your wedding venue and that these girls are FAST but they make sure to listen to what you want and make any necessary changes if you aren't happy with the hair/makeup. I will definitely be seeing her any time I want hair/makeup done for special occasions!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Amanda S

We hired Pinned Up to do the hair and makeup for 7 women and it was an amazing experience. The artists were professional and fun, made us all look great and took care to make any changes that we didn't like. It was much more affordable than any other place I had looked at and... Read More they came to us. It was great and I would recommend them to all brides out there looking for an easy but beautiful option.

Great hair, fast, and reasonable

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Allison B

Everyone's hair looked great. Megan came by herself and did all 8 people's hair in 3 hours. She was very fast but everyone's hair ended up looking great. And the cost was more reasonable than most I looked at. She came to us where we were getting ready so it was very easy and... Read More convenient.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Abbie K

Megan did hair and makeup for my mom and I and did hair for three bridesmaids. She was so friendly and accommodating, and everyone was extremely happy with their hair. I've never seen my mom's hair look that good, and my hair and makeup lasted all day and night without any... Read More hassles. I was so thankful that Megan traveled 2 hours (each way) to be a part of my big day!! I would highly recommend Pinned Up to anyone!!

Fantastic On-Site Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kaitlyn S

I loved working with Pinned Up. Everything was coordinated with Megan Gough, including the trials and day of services. She organized the meeting times and set up of the three gals that did our hair and makeup for the wedding. All of them were friendly, nice and professional.... Read More They listened to what we (myself and the bridesmaids, flower girl and moms) were looking for in our looks for the day and definitely delivered. It was so nice having them come to our location on the wedding day instead of worrying about getting to a salon at a certain time and leaving at another time. Pinned Up was so amazing that my sister is using it for her upcoming wedding, too. If you see Pinned Up will be at a bridal expo or show, visit their booth - you'll love them!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Ariel F

I had my first meeting with Megan to do my hair trial about 2 months prior to the wedding. I met her at her adorable shop north of Dayton and we spent about an hour trying out different ideas. She took pictures so she could make sure to do it the same on my wedding day.... Read More Megan scheduled her team (there were 4 stylists for 10 girls, fantastic so you can start your morning a little later and not at the crack of dawn!) to come to the hotel (in Cincinnati) where we were all getting ready. Prior to the wedding day, she sent a schedule of which stylist would be working with which girl to get ready, which made the day that much more efficient. They arrived on time with all of their equipment in hand. The girls were all very friendly and it felt like they were part of the party! Everyone felt like a beauty queen thanks to this team of women. The make-up was airbrushed and everyone got 'flases' (fake eyelashes) who wanted them. I would say she's definitely worth the money (about $100 per person for hair and makeup) and I love that she travelled to us. She came as a recommendation from a friend and I would certainly recommend her to anyone I knew!

Would go back just to get a hair cut!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Kate H

Megan is great! She is very down to earth and very professional. Have way through our contract time she had changed her prices but she still honored the prices she originally quoted at the time of signing which was great and not a hassle like some vendors can be. When we arrived... Read More at 5:45am to get our hair done she was on time and ready to go which was appreciated. She is able to recreate styles you want or if you allow her, she can create beautiful styles with just a few ideas you're thinking of.

November Wedding

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Anna L

I truly enjoyed working with Pinned Up. Megan is the main contact person. She is very friendly, professional, accommodating, and quick to respond to emails. Price wise it was very comparable to other vendors in this category. It was great to have the convenience of getting ready... Read More at my Mom's house with all of my bridesmaids rather than being in a salon. Megan made a schedule for us ahead of time so that each person knew when they were getting their hair and make up done and by who. There were a total of 3 stylists/makeup artists for 10 of us. We did run a little behind schedule but nothing unreasonable for getting 10 girls ready for a wedding! Megan did an incredible job on both my hair and makeup. It was exactly what we worked on during my trial. My pictures turned out great. I also thought all of my bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother looked great too. I loved everyone's hair styles. Overall, I truly enjoyed working with them and they did a great job. I wouldn't change a thing.