Is this your business? claim it now

Quality Limousine Service

in Pittsburgh

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

514 McNeilly Rd, Pittsburgh, PA in Pittsburgh (412) 527-5466

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Kyle R

This was a joke. I made preparations a week in advance which may have been poor planning on my end but I was assured I would have a shuttle for 12 people with an auxiliary post so we could play our own music on the way to the concert. The driver was senile. He would not let the... Read More music above a certain level and drove 25 mph the whole to the concert. There was no auxiliary port and they offered to refund $20 when I complained for $895 trip. The driver cursed out one of my friends and told us we should grow up his name is Mike. Furthermore I was charged an additional $40 because I was told someone stole a DECANTER from their liquor. I was the last one off the bus both were there. Scumbags. Never again.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

I had a horrible experience with this company. Not only was my driver Frankie very rude and short tempered but he was twenty minutes late I almost missed my plane. I couldn't believe it close to missing my own daughters weddting! I could of had a heart attack, you would think... Read More after being twenty minutes late he would of been awake while driving. I was disgusted at him yelling and cursing at people for crossing the street when he nearly ran them over passing out at the wheel. I will never use this company again.

Nice price, but needs improvement

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Tina M

Great price for the limo and everyone was courteous, however, my bridal party of 12 had to sit in a hot limo for 15 minutes that was not blowing any cool air! In addition, I had confirmed multiple times in advance that there would be champagne, but there was only pop and water... Read More inside -and not even enough for each person to have one. We had to share soft drinks! On an 80 degree day, needless to say, my bridal party was NOT happy.

EXCELLENT Shuttle Service

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Brandy C

The only reason I couldnt give this vendor a full 5 star rating was because the driver arrived 25 minutes late .... it did not end up having an effect on our day, so I wont complain, but as a reviewer I feel it is worth mentioning. Otherwise, the quality of the shuttle and the... Read More overall value and service provided was EXCELLENT !!

nice!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Brittany K

We rented the 26 person limo bus, and it was fully stocked with pop, liquor, champagne. The driver was very friendly as well. I would definitely recommend using their services

August Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Krystian M

They were great! On time for everything, willing to give us exactly what we wanted. They had actually accidently double booked our limo but searched around the area until the found exactly what we wanted. We ended up getting a bigger limo for the same price! Our driver... Read More (vinnie) was awesome! Extremely friendly and funny. Really made the big day that much more!

Disappointment

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Tammie B

Disappointed is the only word to sum up our experience with Quality Limousine. We rented a corporate suv and coach bus for transportation of our wedding party to the site of our photographs. Granted, we didn't spend thousands of dollars for the four to six hours of service... Read More that is usually used on someones wedding day, but we did "pay" for a service. It was very disappointing first of all at the way the drivers were dressed when they showed up at our venue to transport us. I would like that if you were providing a service for a wedding you would at least have on dockers and a polo shirt. The driver of the bus had on jeans and a tee shirt. To make matters worse, he never even got out of the bus to help anyone get in or out of the bus. We tried to drum up conversation with him, but sat in silence for the whole duration of our trip. The driver of the suv was a little more friendly, he actually talked. My daughter's dress was ruined when she entered the suv. There was grease on the seat that was noticed after she sat in it and it stained her dress. The driver kept apologizing to her about it and tried to dab it up with kleenex but it did nothing but smear the stain. He did clean the grease off the seat but that was after the fact that the dress was ruined. I have called Quality LImo and have left two messages to this regard and have never heard back from anyone. I guess once the money is paid, they don't care about follow up service. I would never use this company again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Great limo

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Gretchen O

Our limo company cancelled at the last min so we called Quality. They were helpful friendly easy on time and totally professional. We highly recommend their service!!

unique fleet and friendly service

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Lindsey F

Quality limo had a lot of variety in their fleet and worked to find the best option for us! The drivers were very friendly and helpful! Marco the owner was great to work with. They were very flexible with our schedule. They were the best price in pittburgh but its amazing how... Read More expensive transportation is!

very affordable!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Lidija C

We booked our 14 person white stretch limo for about $800 for 6 hours. The owner, Marco, was a pleasure to work with. We went to see the car in person prior to booking, made a deposit, and then a final payment 2 weeks before the wedding. Easy! The driver, Jarrod, was the... Read More funniest and nicest guy in the world and handled our rowdy (drunk!)bridal party in a very professional manner as we drove around for 4+ hours to various pre-ceremony photo sessions. Unless you have an unlimited wedding budget, do yourself a favor and don’t spend a ton of money on transportation, just book this company! They are getting you from point A to point B – don’t get reeled in by all the fancy Pittsburgh limo companies who charge you an arm and a leg because of silly “extras” like Moet champagne and flashing lights inside the limo. Totally pointless, believe me. I was kind of outraged by the quotes we were getting before I stumbled upon Quality Limousine Services. Our limo had free bottled water, champagne, vodka, cranberry/orange juice, and whiskey. Give Marco a call, you won't regret it!

Bachelorette Limo

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Laura C

My bridesmaids surprised me with a limo for my bachelorette party. Quality Limousine was great! The limo arrived early, we had the BEST driver (Neal), the limo was clean and well-stocked and it was a great time. I highly recommend this limo service. :) I would use Quality... Read More Limos again.

My limo

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Kim P

This limo service was wonderful to work with. The price was very reasonable. We had 16 total people in our bridal party and with their help, we had the perfect vehicle to transport us. It was very roomy!

easy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Angela D

Quality Limo Service was so great! I love companies who communicate via email! The LimoBus was very nice and the driver was very accomodating!

No Complaints!

Reviewed on 2/28/2011 Jamie K

The white stretch limo for our wedding was beautiful. The driver was friendly, timely, courteous and professional. I recommend this company and would use them again for any event.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/25/2010 Katelyn M

Quality Limousine is truly a class-act. My now husband and I were able to tour their vehicle selection, which is the best I had ever seen. Their attention to detail was only matched by the professionalism and friendliness of their drivers. I would surely recommend them to... Read More anyone!

Limo

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Jenni G

They are not the best Iv'e had but they are not the worst either

great deal!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Natalie L

I had been searching for awhile for a limo bus to hold my wedding party..there were 12 of us on the bus. However, I did not want to spend a fortune on a bus for 2 hours. All the packages are 4 hours and I knew we would never use even 3 hours of that. I couldn't justify... Read More spending a 1,000 dollars on a bus. I waited until the last minute on the bus, and eventually no one had anything left, but limos and I didn't want to slide on my dress because of the back of it. Quality Limo came through for me. They had a bus, and they gave me a great deal. They were running a deal for 5 hours for the price of 4 and that included everything. The limo was great, we were able to get picked up at my house with the extra hour, and the driver was very professional, even with my drunk wedding party. We had a great time, and the limo was just spectacular. It looked like it was worth more than the 1,000 and we paid less than that.