Is this your business? claim it now

Rascals Bar & Grill

Apple Valley, MN

Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

7721 147th St W, Apple Valley, MN (952) 431-7777

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Angie K

Rascals catered our recent wedding, and they were excellent to work with! We had a unique menu request that was not on their standard catering menu, and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. I would recommend Kim and her catering staff to anyone looking for a wedding... Read More caterer.

Thank you bunches, Marci!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Kristy

Marci is a gem - so professional, so relaxed, at first I felt like I was going to be stressed out but thanks to her calm it was the exact opposite! Rascal's did the food and the bar, with so many beverage options and such a wide menu. I am glad that my caterer was a full service... Read More restaurant because I never had to seek out another anything! Great company and people!

Wonderful food and great service!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Stephanie H

Thanks to Marci and her catering crew, we had a wonderful buffet setup for our wedding. We had multiple guests tell us how amazingly delicious the food was! She worked with my gluten free needs, along with making a couple other gluten free plates for guests. Highly recommended!

Rascal's Catering is AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Meagan T

Not only is Rascal's an amazingly good restaurant but the catering is as equally amazing. Marci, the catering manager, was so fun and easy to work with. She and her staff helped with things that was were truly above and beyond what was expected of them. We had a buffet style... Read More dinner (with a mashed potato bar which was AWESOME) and then had a walking taco bar brought in later in the night. The whole process was so streamlined and quick I didn't even realize them tearing down during the reception, it seemed like they really just disappeared and then reappeared with the taco bar! They even boxed up everything we didn't eat for us to take home (it's my understanding some caterers don't let you bring the leftover food you paid for home...not the case with Rascal's!!). Rascal's even provided us, at a minimal extra charge, use of tablecloths and square mirrors for our centerpieces at the reception hall. Marci was great with the set up and presentation of the food and our guests were raving about the quality of the food, so not only did it look pretty but tasted amazing too! I worked with Maureen at the Rosemount Community Center and she and Marci are like a dream team for wedding receptions. They both know their stuff and I was put at ease in the week before my wedding that everything would be taken care of and it was beyond my expectations. I have been recommending Rascal's to everyone looking for a caterer and if I need a caterer for any future event you can be sure I'll be using Rascal's!!

Great food!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Nichole S

We received a lot of compliments on how good the food was, we were very pleased with how it turned out.

Wow! That's good lasagna!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Erika E

That was a quote from one of the groomsmen mid-dinner and he was right! But beyond the heavenly lasagna, the catering director, Marci, was so friendly and helpful with lost of experience to help with decision making. My parents especially enjoyed the fact that we could cut out... Read More pieces of the menu that were unnecessary to save money, this option was what sold us! When we went in for our initial tasting my little sister came with and when we decided not to have spaghetti and meatballs she was very upset she was also mad at me for cutting brownies and cookies off the menu. On the day of my wedding Marci made sure to have a plate of meatballs and a plate of brownies and cookies just for my sister! That meant the world to me! For Marci to pay that much attention and care so much to make that effort you can bet I will refer all my friends getting married in the area!