Ratcliff's Florist, Inc.

$$$

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

822 N. Felix St., Gonzales, LA

Completely Amazed!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Bridget J

When I began planning my wedding I got quotes from the big names; Heroman's, Plantation Florsit, etc. Both tried to plan flower arrangements that were over the top and somewhat out of my price range....but both of them are extremely talented, just not my taste. I had received a simple arrangement from my fiance from Ratcliff's florist in Gonzales, and it was breathtaking! I spoke with Ms. Darlene and she completely understood my streamlined, simple taste. I told her I wanted all white flowers, with some greenery, and large ferns by the alter. I left details completely up to her and when she delivered the flowers they were breathtaking. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and I got several compliments on my bouquet. I will continue to use Ratcliff's for all my floral needs and I highly recommend them for weddings; they truly treat you like a part of their family!!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nicole D

I found out about Ratcliff's florist through my cousin and I'm so glad I did! Darlene and Suzy did such a wonderful job on my floral arrangements, bouquets, and centerpieces. I was really impressed with how everything looked. Also they were so easy to work with, professional, and easy to get in touch with. I would recommend them over any florist in the Baton Rouge area, it is worth the drive to Gonzales. My bouquet really was just gorgeous. Love them!

TO Ratcliff's Florist, Inc.