Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

407 N Thornton Ave, Dalton, GA (706) 278-3841

Wedding May 31, 2014

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Brittany F

I can't say enough great things about Ruth & Doyle's! I was referred to them from a family member and with only 4 months to plan my wedding, I wanted a florist that would be easy to work with in a short time. From the moment I met with Karen, she was friendly, accommodating,... Read More helpful and creative. I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted and she had some great ideas to improve my vision. Every staff member was so friendly when I called to change my mind (more than once). Karen was quick to give me a quote and worked with me to stay within my budget. My wedding was in Chattanooga and when I got to the church on my wedding day, I was a little nervous whether or not everything would be ready in time for pictures. Just as I expected, everything was set up PERFECTLY. I was beyond impressed with every arrangement from the pew markers to the bouquets. Every flower was fresh and each arrangement was better than I could have ever imagined. I got compliments all day on how full and gorgeous my flowers were. I highly recommend Ruth & Doyle's and I will be using them again in the near future!