$$$$ – Expensive

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo

Charleston and Beyond (843) 471-0245

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Adrianna Kleckley

There are not enough positive things that I can say about Shannon!! She is a wonderful photographer & person. Shannon is very passionate about what she does and her knowledge of lighting and posing is unparalleled. I was not confident going into this boudoir shoot, but I really... Read More wanted to surprise my fiancé for our wedding in April- Shannon & Gianna helped me feel at ease immediately and my pictures showed that. After my boudoir experience with Shannon, I would say she is THE boudoir photographer in SC and I would absolutely use her again. The acrylic photo book I ordered turned out beautifully and Shannon went above & beyond to get it to me!!! Shannon, I cannot thank you enough for what you did for me & I am so grateful for you & your amazing talent. I cannot wait for my fiancé to see his book!

2017-02-19T15:49:47 Response from the vendor

I absolutely adored meeting you and thank you for trusting me with something so important as the way you see yourself on camera! I am very proud of your session and can't wait to hear about the reaction for your fiance...CONGRATS!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Breana R

Shannon is not only a photographer but an artist, coach and an amazing woman. I recently completed a bridal photo shoot with her which was made into a “little black book” for my now husband to receive as a gift the morning of our wedding. He absolutely LOVED it and was... Read More speechless at our first look shorty after receiving it. The book was for my husband, but more importantly the photo shoot was for myself. I cannot thank Shannon enough for giving me the gift of seeing myself in a different light and from an alternative perspective. Shannon had the ability to instantly make me feel comfortable and have fun with the photo shoot. She helped me position my body and taught me different posing techniques, which I now use in all photos. I am so thankful I found Shannon, her work is bold and beautiful and it was an experience I will never forget! Independent of age, body size or type I highly recommend all women to give themselves the gift of a private photo shoot with Shannon. You will feel more beautiful than you ever thought was possible and be so happy with the photos you will want to brag about them and share them with your girlfriends. Shannon- Thank you for giving me that feeling and making me proud, comfortable and confident in my own skin!

2016-11-14T13:08:52 Response from the vendor

OMG, You are so welcome! This is want for all women and I'm so glad to have met you, worked with you and am thrilled our team was able to make such a positive impact. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy... Read Less Read More

Feeling Refreshed

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kelly C

I had such a wonderful experience with Shannon Michelle and her wonderful beauty team! Even before the shoot I felt pampered - like a star! They made me feel confident, comfortable and beautiful. During the shoot Shannon knew how to pose, light and position me just right...it... Read More was amazing to watch her work - how she played with the light and how her eye saw you. She knows the beauty of a woman's form. Seeing all the captures so soon after was a real treat!! My husband is going to be thrilled on how naturally she captured me yet still glamming it up just enough that I felt extra special.

2015-11-09T09:27:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much K!!! Your album is going to be amazing! You look stunning and I know your hubby will be super excited! I had an absolute blast working with you :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Chris absolutely loved the album!!! I did the surprise app thing that morning like you suggested, he was so surprised, he had never heard of boudoir and was totally shocked and blown away. He has one of the pix as his phone background, haha. It was such a hit. So glad I did it... Read More and couldn't have been happier to work with you. I wish I had an excuse to do it again:)

2015-10-31T09:56:43 Response from the vendor

Yay!!! Thank you for sharing J. I'm so thrilled to hear he loved it so much :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Hi Shannon! I just wanted to let you know that I gave Tim the boudoir book as his wedding present last weekend and he LOVES it. Every time he flipped a page, he kept saying "when did you do this? how did you do this? I can't believe you did this!" haha. He has it on his... Read More nightstand and he's probably flipped through it 25 times since Saturday. Thank you so much for all of your help and for creating the perfect wedding gift for my husband!

2015-10-31T09:54:38 Response from the vendor

S, that's awesome!!!! I'm glad he loves it, you looked amazing! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

THANK YOU TIMES INFINITY FOR MAKING ME FEEL SOOOOO PRETTY!

2015-10-31T09:53:19 Response from the vendor

K, you are so welcome! You are beautiful inside and out and I'm glad you can saw that :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Shannon has an exceptional attention to detail. Not only she is very professional at her work, she is also very friendly and sincere with her communication. Her vision in photography and capturing the moments are unlike anyone! I highly recommend her and love her work.

2015-10-31T09:51:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!! I really appreciate that and am so thrilled you're happy :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with Shannon. She was so incredible, super attentive to detail, patient and a great director in terms of telling you how to pose and hold your body. She is so much fun and that made it easy to pose for these pictures! I am SO happy with the end result... Read More and reccomend that EVERY WOMAN do this for themselves at one point in their life. It is empowering, sexy and such a great experience! Shannon contributed to that exprience and was always available to answer all my questions! She will ALWAYS have a reccomendation from myself and the group of ladies we did this with!

2015-10-29T13:47:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you H. You've been a cheerleader for me ever since and I couldn't thank you enough! Your photos are stunning and I know Chris will love them!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shannon T

Shannon is absolutely fantastic! I booked a room at the W Hotel for the shoot and it was the perfect setting. Shannon knows exactly the right poses and looks to use, her lighting is lovely, and she is a complete professional. She made everything feel comfortable during the shoot... Read More and I had a lot of fun. The shots are just beautiful! I look and feel like a model - can't believe how sexy, gorgeous and professional I look. I can't wait to see the completed book! This is the sort of fun, confidence-boosting thing that every woman should consider doing for herself (and her special someone).

2015-10-29T13:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much A. You know I adore you!! Thank you for trusting me with your intimate photos and working with me more than once! :)

Shannon's the best

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Shannon Michelle's couture boudoir photography is one of the best things I've ever done. She photographed me a few years ago and I gave my husband a lovely framed photo for Christmas. The whole process was terrifying and exhilarating at the same time. She made me feel at... Read More ease, beautiful, sexy and so powerful. I admit, I had to down a few glasses of champagne to relax but, once I did, we had a blast. Her lighting skills hid my flaws and made me look like a professional model. I'd do it again tomorrow.

2015-10-28T12:30:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks K! You're the best!! I loved getting to photograph you! Thanks so much for trusting me with such an intimate experience. I hope the hubs loved your pictures as much as we do!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I've worked with Shannon a few times and each and every time I'm blown away. She makes you feel so beautiful and comfortable behind the lens as well as capturing the essence of who you are in her photos. Her lighting is unique and flattering while adding drama and her passion... Read More for fashion shows in her work. I highly recommend working with Shannon!

2015-10-28T12:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing, you're the best!!

Shannon Michelle Rocks

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My daughter is getting married in September and I wanted to have pictures done to test make up for the wedding photography and so I asked Shannon to do some pictures. I am 58 years old and I think that it is fun to feel glamorous sometimes and I knew that Shannon would do a... Read More great job. And my daughter Shana is the make up artist that did my make up. Her and Shannon are the dynamic duo when it comes to making you look and feel great.The whole experience was totally awesome. Shannon and Shana LOVE women and they really love making women feel beautiful. They also believe that women of all ages are beautiful. They are consummate professionals and I felt as though I was in the best hands throughout the process. And I LOVE the pictures. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a photographer and make up artist that make you look and feel amazing. Marianne Cherico

2015-10-27T09:26:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marianne! I absolutely adored getting to photograph you and am so happy you are happy :) Congrats Mom of the Bride to Be!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Shannon is absolutely the only choice is boudoir photography. She will pose you, light the room perfectly and YOU will look like the absolute best version you can imagine. I was so impressed I upgraded to the large book with acrylic cover. My keepsake for when I'm old and grey... Read More ;)

2015-10-27T06:44:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks D. I'm so thrilled I finally got you in front of my camera. You look stunning and I know your hubby loves it!!!

Shannon is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelley M

I went to Shannon for a bridal Boudoir session. She is AMAZING and genuine- I felt totally comfortable and had so much fun. It turned out to be one of the funnest wedding to-dos! I have never done a boudoir shoot before, and Shannon guided me through the entire process by... Read More helping answer my (many!) questions. Her makeup and hair artist, Danielle Keefe did a stellar job as well. After the shoot, Shannon went through all the photos with me. I surprised my now husband the night before my wedding and he LOVED it. I recommend Shannon to anyone looking to do a Boudoir shoot.

2015-09-08T15:23:14 Response from the vendor

Kelley, I had a blast photographing you and I'm so thrilled I got to meet you. Gage is an amazingly lucky man and I with you both nothing but the best. So glad you loved your album, although how could he not, you looked gorg!!!!

Could not be happier I chose Shannon!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Julie W

Doing a boudoir shoot with Shannon is the best thing I did during wedding planning. Shannon is SO friendly, fun, genuine, and professional. She was responsive immediately, explained exactly what the shoot would be like, and made me 100% comfortable from start to finish. My hair... Read More and makeup was done in the studio by Shana and was flawless. Shannon really took the time to get the best shots, went through all the photos with me and helped me choose which ones for my album. The photos are stunning. The whole shoot was a wonderful experience, I am recommending her to all of my bride friends. It is worth every penny and I can't wait to give my album to my fiancé on our wedding day!

2015-08-18T07:03:14 Response from the vendor

It was such a blast getting to photograph you and I'm so happy with how your photos turned out; they are amazing! I loved every minute of working together and I can't wait to hear how much he loves your album!!

Shannon is the Queen of Boudoir

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Tara T

After speaking with and reviewing several photographers boudoir work, I chose Shannon to book my boudoir session. From the initial consultation process, to answering any and all questions leading up to the shoot and then making me feel utterly at ease the morning of she... Read More absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. She looked at photos I had selected on my Pinterest board and gave me advice on how to pose to create a similar look and feel to the styles I was naturally drawn to. She also gave great advice in terms of what to wear and what looked best. She was honest with me about my poses and what worked well and what didn't. She made me feel sexy and confident and the photos she captured were AMAZING! Sitting and reviewing the shots to select for the album was the hardest part because I loved them all so much. I am so happy I went with her for my shoot and would recommend her above all to anyone looking to do this for themselves or as a gift!

2015-07-27T10:07:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I absolutely loved getting to work with you! You look amazing in these photographs and you should be really proud of them! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding day and just how much your hubby... Read Less Read More

Stunning!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 danielle k

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Shannon Michelle on a photoshoot recently. Her work is beautiful and she is a true professional. Shannon has a way to make her clients feel comfortable and at ease in front of a camera. The finished product was... Read More simply outstanding!

2013-09-20T13:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks Danielle! I LOVED working with you as well! :)

" I am married to a f*cking model!"

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Just wanted to let you know that my husband was in total and complete shock when I showed him the pictures on Saturday. He could not believe that I did something like that and said after 11 years he has seen a different side of me (in a good way). Then he ended his comments by... Read More saying in awe: "I'm married to a f*cking model" HA!!! Thanks so much for everything Shannon. You're great to work with.

2013-09-20T13:30:00 Response from the vendor

So thrilled he loves them!! And congrats on the news of your new little one :)

On Cloud Nine

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Thank you so much. These pictures are absolutely AMAZING. I cannot stop looking at them. Thank you again. I love all pictures. They look effortless. =)

2013-09-20T13:30:31 Response from the vendor

Love that you love them! It was our pleasure :)

Love !!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

LOVE. Thank you so much for everything! :)

2013-09-20T13:30:50 Response from the vendor

Of course! Thank you for the review Andrea :)

Boudoir by the BEST

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

Ok - so if it were possible to give Shannon Michelle 10 stars - i would, and more!! I did the Boudoir photo shoot a couple of months ago (prompted by 10 year anniversary) and i can honestly say it was one of the best experiences of my life! When i walked in the door, i was... Read More just a jittery mess, wondering if i had made the right decision to do this (even though i had for years secretly wanted to try something like this out), but the moment i met Shannon, I knew i was in the right place! She is a wonderful person and made me feel so at ease right away - she guided me throughout every pose and never once did i feel awkward or out of place. It was totally professional and just tons of fun - if you want to feel for once in your life like a supermodel - Shannon Michelle is a just dream come true! The poses / photos are thoroughly classy - and post-shoot, Shannon's editing process is awesome - she takes great pains to ensure that you are 110% happy with every shot, and that the album will be something that you can take out in 10 years or 20 years time and really be proud of the result. But for the now - my album just arrived this morning in the mail and it is awesome! I'm just ecstatic over it - my husband is also loving it and we had so much fun together going through all the shots and working with Shannon to put it together. I believe every woman should do this and have this experience at least once in her life - its such a confidence boost and something you'll have forever. I will definitely do this with Shannon again - she is an expert in her field and a joy of a person to work with! Thank you Shannon!!

2013-09-06T17:31:07 Response from the vendor

The feeling is mutual! You are a wonderful person and I had a blast meeting you and working together. So glad he loves the photos as do you. I really feel like I met a client who has become a friend. I can't wait to... Read Less Read More

You will see yourself in a new way

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Megan R

Ive never been one to like having my picture taken, but my experience with Shannon truly made me see myself in a new light. Never before had I felt so BEAUTIFUL as I did when I saw the final outcome. She is an incredibly gifted artist who boosted my confidence and self esteem in... Read More her work. I would recommend a boudoir session to any and EVERY woman, no matter your size, shape etc. you will feel beautiful! This is a perfect gift for your partner, my husband absolutely loved the photographs, she really highlighted my assets! Overall a wonderful experience, I will absolutely be back again.

2013-06-03T13:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad you are thrilled with your images. You were so easy to work with, it made my job easy :)

Perfect wedding gift for your man!

Reviewed on 5/31/2013 Julie F

Shannon did a great job making me comfortable and relaxed and giving good posing directions. Everything was done quickly and she was in touch with me every step of the way. I am so happy with the way my photos turned out and I can't wait to give them to my man on our wedding... Read More day!

2013-06-01T08:06:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! He's gonna love them!! :)

A true artist!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Scott R

Shannon is a true artist at what she does. She sees images in her head before picking up her camera. Completely professional, talented and patient!

2013-05-21T08:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Its was great working with you :)

I'm so glad I did this!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Bethany H

I went to Shannon Michelle to get budior photos taken before my wedding and plan to give them to my fiancé as a surprise gift the morning of. I'm so happy with how they turned out and can't wait to see his reaction! As something that was very out of character for me, I was a... Read More little nervous beforehand, but Shannon was great. She put me at ease and directed me throughout the shoot. I ended up with a great variety of tasteful, artistic and sexy shots--it was hard to choose which ones I liked best. Definitely recommend her to other brides!

2013-05-20T13:26:37 Response from the vendor

I'm so grateful to have met you and I'm so thrilled you are happy with your photos. I can't wait to hear about how much he loves them!