Let us reflect your style through floral and decor

Stephen M. Tokar has been in the business of realizing brides' dreams for over 20 years. With roots in the floral industry, he quickly found his niche in designing a great party. His passion, creativity & ability to interpret & deliver each client's vision will result in the wedding of your dreams.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7029 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH (216) 431-0578

The best florist in the city!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

I have worked with 4 other local, highly regarded florists. I thought each of them was amazing, that is, until I worked with Stephen Tokar. He did my daughter's wedding at the Cleveland Museum of Art. The venue was beautiful but so vast it needed to be brought down to size to... Read More be comfortable. Stephen did that in a unique and incredibly beautiful way. Also, we had a truly last minute change which Stephen and his crew amazingly accomplished with grace. Aside from the stunning flowers and creative design work, Stephen was charming and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Winter Wonderland Wedding

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

We used Stephen Tokar for my daughter's December wedding. She wanted a wonter wonderland theme and Stephen created a setting that was beyond our wildest dreams. Everyone was amazed at how beautiful it was. We received compliments from everyone. There was a bride that stopped in... Read More the hall during the day while the decorations were being done (her wedding was in three weeks from our date) and she was so impressed she changed her decorations and hired Stephen. Stephen is so creative and easy work with. I will definitely use them again for my next event.

An Oasis of Heaven

Reviewed on 3/12/2015

Stephen Tokar and his team created magic for my daughter's wedding. He transformed the Reception Room into a beautiful outdoor pergola covered in wisteria and ivy and lighted by the glow of hundreds of candles, many of them swinging from the branches of the vines which were... Read More climbing the trellises. The flowers were all so fresh, at the peak of their beauty. The table settings were breath taking, with mirrored tops reflecting and magnifying the beautiful ambiance of the room. Although "Florists" is the chosen category of service for this vendor, Stephen did so much more than supply the flowers. He brought in a beautiful bar and white leather sofas and easy chairs, creating a chic lounge area for our guests to enjoy a drink. He draped the room in sumptuously flowing white linens that hung from floor to ceiling. He literally created an oasis of heaven for my daughter and her new husband to celebrate their wedding day with friends and family. I can't say enough about Stephen's work. Our guests were absolutely stunned when they entered the room, many stopping in the doorway to take a picture. It was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sherry D

The flowers at my wedding were magnificent! Stephen, Eva, and their crew did an amazing job on my chuppah as well! My guests talked about how the floral arrangements were the most beautiful they have ever seen. Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Brittany K

We know Stephen through our family and he was our top choice for our wedding flowers and centerpieces. We had seen what an amazing job he had done at other family weddings we have attended. His sister Eva and Stephen himself are very responsive to customer needs and he really... Read More made our vision come to life. Our consultation was very informative and he really had amazing ideas on how to make our venue spaces come alive. He was very willing to work within our budget and he made our wedding SPECTACULAR. When I saw our ceremony and reception spaces, I was in awe. He truly outdid himself and made our wedding a dream come true.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Natalie L

Stephen and his team created an extraordinary, unique tableau for our wedding ceremony and reception. He took our piecemeal ideas and created a luscious vision that incorporated every component that we had hoped for, and so much more. His work comes at a high price, but is... Read More worth the value and working with him was extremely enjoyable.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

I spent four weeks trying to get in contact with Tokar. When I did, we setup an appointment to discuss drapery for a wedding I am working on. A few days later, they canceled the appointment because a bigger wedding had come up and recommended someone from New York City to... Read More replace them. We are in Cleveland and were counting on them and they completely failed. We are still trying to find someone closer than New York City. You have to beg Tokar to give them your money. And even then, they may commit and back out a few days later.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Lamece S

I can not say enough about the work experienced from them. All done in a professional beautiful way. I couldn't have been happier :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kitten L

My engagement party was beyond words. I was in awe when I walked into the restaurant that Mitch and I frequent often. The décor and ambiance was remade just for us. I can't wait until our wedding day and what they have planned for us. Thank you Stephen and Jennifer for... Read More taking the worry from us. We are looking forward to our special day in June.

Beauty and perfection

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Our daughter's wedding was beautiful. Second to the bride was the decor and flowers that Stephen and his staff executed to perfection. He listened to my daughter and captured her thoughts in every detail. We loved working Tokar Event Design and highly recommend them to everyone... Read More looking for creative design and fabulous service from beginning to end!

A Gorgeous Event

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Megan O

Stephen did an incredible job bringing our vision to life!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015

Stephen Tokar

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Amy S

Simply put - he is the BEST! I absolutely loved planning my wedding decor with Stephen. He made the process stress-free and FUN! I was thrilled with the results. He blew my mind with his elegance, creativity, and vision. Thank you, Stephen Tokar and his entire team!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Karen H

Stephen designed the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral elements for our wedding. I have very little creativity for this aspect of our wedding and Stephen was so helpful to find my vision and make sure everything looked perfect and to my liking. He ensured... Read More every detail was in place on the big day and worked so well with our other vendors. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Anne M

StephenTokar is truly a designer. My wedding was breath taking!!!! My bouquet, the Bridesmaids bouquet, the groom/groomsmen boutonnière, the center pieces, the church, it all was my dream come true. This event designer is worth looking NO FURTHER!!! I couldn't have been... Read More happier. Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you!!!

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Cassandra B

Stephen did the flowers for our bridal party bouquets and our centerpieces at the reception hall. The flowers, the bouquets and centerpieces turned out absolutely amazing. We received so many compliments on the flowers. The colors and type were absolutely perfect for what we... Read More were looking for our wedding decor. I had asked to have my late grandfather's hanky wrapped around my bouquet and I was disappointed that after the money we spent that this detail was forgotten about. I would still recommend Stephen and crew for their talent, creativity and keen eye for decor and color.

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Alli G

Stephen is the best! He captured my vision perfectly. He is creative, imaginative, and does an amazing job! I recommend him to anyone!

Gorgeous Flowers but hard to deal with

Reviewed on 7/10/2011 Julie E

The flowers and everything he did was amazing. But he was hard to get a hold of as I was requesting things like 2 or 3 times. His staff did not setup the hall as dicsussed that they would and left it to the catering hall staff to do it

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 4/18/2011 Danielle S

It looks like they do good work and they were recommended by friends. However, they were very difficult to get in touch with. When I finally did make an appointment with the receptionist she called to cancel it a few days later. There's something to be said for wedding... Read More vendors that are easy to work with. I did not end up booking this florist so I cannot comment on the quality of the flowers but they look nice.

Gorgeous design, stunning details

Reviewed on 7/20/2010 Betty L

Stephen did an amazing job designing and executing all the elements of design, decor and florals for my wedding. I had a few ideas of what I was looking for, but his work ended up being so far above and beyond anything I imagined! My planner did mention she had a hard time... Read More getting in touch with him from time to time during the planning process. And his style and price range might not be for everyone. But decor and style were items where I was willing to spend more money on and I was so thrilled with how beautiful it all came together.

Review for Stephen Tokar

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth B

The flowers and staging of our venue was absolutely stunning. It could not have looked better.;My phone calls and email were rarely returned if ever. The contract was not complete or suitable for signing. We had agreed upon day of services and the planner was not there for... Read More any part of the ceremony or reception. Apparently there was another wedding booked for the same day. Totally unacceptable.