Vendor Details Location:
Tampa, Saint Petersburg, San Francisco
Sabrina Autumn Photography
Hey guys! First off, Congratulations on your engagement! A little about us. Together with my fiancé Ryan, we offer both photo and video. All of our packages include over 1000+ edited photographs, and you get both of us, everytime! We do this professionally, this is both of our full-time jobs, and we only do a certain number of weddings each year to ensure your wedding day is our top-priority.
It is important to us that we always capture all of your moments, from the Big ones like First Looks to First Kisses, to the small in-betweens and moments you may have missed. That is why our packages are all day. We do not count time. We have been in business since 2016 and have photographed/filmed over 150 weddings. We have been recognized by the Knot, Tecari Weddings, Junebug, Northwood Weddings, and many more.
About our packages:
- That includes myself and my fiancé from when you would be starting your hair/makeup through to your send off (if you have one).
- We do not count photos or time. We feel it’s important to be there for all the special moments and don’t want to miss anything! 1000+ wedding photos average, 100+ for engagement.
-All sessions include a print release. It’s important to us that you can print whenever and whatever you want. They are your wedding photos.
- Includes a complimentary engagement session. I want to get to know you. Get a feel for your big day and for you guys.
-Sneak peeks usually after a week, finished gallery in around 90 days
-For video, a teaser trailer and 4-8 minute highlight of your day. As well raw video of core events like speeches and ceremony. Includes audio and drone footage when available and dependent on weather and restrictions.
-Boudoir in my studio in Tampa can be added for $1500. Does not include hair/makeup or outfits. A good time for your hair and makeup trial! Includes all the good edited photos and printing rights.
- A second photographer can be added for $500.
- We also have professional printing available as well. 8x8 albums start at $300, 10x10 $500.
We have a very competitive Photo and Video package, that starts at $5,000. Photo $4,000.
When it comes to finding a great team to work with, I truly believe there are professionals in all price ranges that can do quality work. Photography is very subjective, it is art. If you decide to have us for one of the most important days of your lives, we are truly grateful and humble that you entrusted us with capturing your special memories. If you decide to go elsewhere, I am just happy you find the right fit for you!
I do have a few questions I always suggest you ask when looking for photography and videography professionals:
- Always ask to see Full Galleries.
- Find out who will be the photographer for your wedding. If it is a company, ask to talk to the individual and see their work.
- Most venues require insurance, make sure the team you hire has it too.
Message us, we are here to help guide and plan, and take kickass photos all along the way!View Vendor Storefront