Pies, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

30301 Commerce Blvd, Chesterfield, MI (586) 749-2882

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Lauren M

I'm not much of a cake person so I was so happy when my husband and I decided to do pie for our wedding, and I was thrilled we decided to go with Achatz. From the get go, they were so easy to work with and were able meet our requests for a variety of pie flavors. And our guests... Read More loved them! We kept hearing all night and the next day how great all the different flavors were. Would definitely recommend to any couple who is looking to do something other than cake!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Lauren M

We used Achatz pies for our wedding reception and found them to be a more flavorful and reasonably priced option than traditional wedding cake. The ability to also have a dairy-free dessert option for many guests was wonderful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jacquilyn S

We ordered Achatz pies as the dessert and centerpieces of our guest tables for our November wedding. The taste was amazing, the pies were beautiful and the event coordinator was super accommodating. We also rented cake stands from them and they delivered everything directly to... Read More our venue. We loved working with this family owned business and our guests loved the pies!

LOVE!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Emily K

I love everything about Achatz. The pies were beautifully displayed and were all eaten up! Our wedding pie was "Autumn Harvest" and it was SO good. We had around 150 guests and ordered 12 different 10" pies. With 125 donuts on the side, it was the perfect amount of desserts.... Read More You can also order half-sheet "party pies" that serve around 24-36 people depending on how you cut them. Those are only like $35 each! Cakes are overrated and not many people like them anymore. Achatz is all natural and all local ingredients. They have a large variety of flavors to choose from. No other pie company compares. I'm so happy I went with them. Best service ever.

Budget Friendly, tasty and different

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jessica J

We are not your typical couple and we hate cake and cupcakes. It seems like so many couples do that. Since our wedding was Oct 2, we decided to do personal pies instead. We ordered the Michigan 4 Berry and the Dutch Apple and our guest LOVED them. They were so fresh and were... Read More delicious. Very pleased and will order pies again from here for sure.

Perfect alternative

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Anna D

I used Achatz pie for my Pi day wedding. We had all pies instead of a wedding cake. Achatz pie was super easy to work with. They helped us figure out how many pies were needed, and even cut the pies for us. They all tasted amazing and was a great, affordable, alternative to... Read More a traditional wedding cake.

Pies in the Fall

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Katelyn L

Not only did the guests love the idea of pies (had apple, cannoli cream, and 4berry) but they said the pies were amazing! I was able to even rent stands from them. Had them deliver the day before since they are closed on Saturdays. Cost per slice on the pies were so much less... Read More than cake!

Achatz and Kathy Kreft were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Heather W

Their pies are delicious and Kathy set our space up beautifully. My grandfather-in-law loves blueberry pie and Achatz was one of the best he has had. Our guests were blown away and loved our display. SO happy we chose pie rather than cake and you can be sure anytime I need any... Read More sweets in the future, Achatz is the place I will be going!

So delicious!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Anne D

We like pie better than cake, and with a fall wedding, fruit pies seemed like a better choice. Achatz makes amazing pies, and they were fresh baked the morning of our wedding (as in, still warm when we were putting them out on display!!). Delicious, economical, and all of our... Read More guests were thrilled to not be eating dry, boring cake!

Wedding pies were a hit

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 stacie o

I had my reception in a rustic barn and decided on pies! Glad I did they were a hit!! Achatz pie did an awesome job helping me with ordering and even did a taste testing for me. Most of the time at weddings you have tons of cake left over, that was not the case with the pies.... Read More The guest loved the pies, something a little different and went great with our theme! Achatz had the pies ready for me when they said and they tasted great!

So unique and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Melissa T

Achatz pie is the best! My husband hates cake so when we first had Achatz years ago we knew we would use them for our wedding dessert. We had three pies on a beautiful display to cut and had the pie sliced and laid out on a table for guests after dinner. Our venue made homemade... Read More vanilla ice cream and people were raving about it all night! Kathy was very helpful and organized. They were so great our reception vendor put them on their preferred vendor list! We love Achatz!!!!

Wonderfully Delicious Pies

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Elodie R

My fiance and I decided to have pie at our wedding instead of the traditional cake. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. The pies were delicious and well-made. We went in on a Sunday and samples all the different kinds of pies. We ultimately decided on their famous... Read More 4-berry pie, chocolate silk, and strawberry rhubarb. Try out Achatz! The price was reasonable and the pies tasted great!!!

beyond delicious-a huge hit

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Melissa S

You cannot go wrong with achatz-they are a crowd pleaser and so delicious. I had guests fighting over who could take the last pieces of pie home.

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Keerthana A

I like it

Delicious Pie

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Laura H

We set up a tasting with the Ann Arbor location, we tasted several different pies and the staff was wonderful and accommodating. We ordered party trays from the main location which were shipped to the Ann Arbor location the day before the wedding. The pie was reasonably priced... Read More and it was delicious. My husband and I were very happy we chose Achatz pie.

Look no further for the BEST PIES!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Katherine D

The pies were the best out of any I've tried. Totally worth every penny and it wasn't even that much! If you want pies at your wedding, definitely go to Achatz! They have a Canoli pie...need I say more?

delicious!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Lauren C

My husband and I don't care for cake, but I've always LOVED Achatz Pies! We did 2 different, Michigan 4 Berry and Double Crust Apple. My guests raved about how unique and delicious the pies were.

Pies are the new cake

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Rosita P

People get upset when there is so much cake leftover at the end of the wedding night, but that wasn't the case for the pie. People loved being able to choose their flavor of pie. They have 3-inch pies that allow guests to try a little bit of everything, although a 3-inch pie is... Read More more than enough for one person. People were also able to box a pie and take it home at the end of the night. Great for a fall wedding :)

Amazing Pies

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Meghan W

Achatz is by far my favorite pie company! You can't go wrong with any of their flavors, especially the Michigan four berry. They offer party pies that will feed about 35 people, and at a very reasonable price!

Blissful Wedding Pies

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Cara B

I had a very hard time finding a cake for my wedding. It was extremely frustrating a stressful. My husband and I decided to go the pie route. We couldnt have been more pleased with Achatz Wedding Pies. We had a one on one sit down with the director. She provided the wedding pie... Read More tiers, and plating for our main pies. It was just beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved them!

Pie not Cake!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Christina M

Everyone at my wedding raved about the pies! they sent someone to set up the table with wine colored linen, fall flowers and glass tiers. We had the Michigan Four Berry, Pumpkin Shelly Praline, and Cherry....There were no pies left at the end of the night! All natural and Yummy!

Wonderful Food!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Lisa B

We had a wonderful meal. The staff and food were both top dollar, nothing that we didn't like. We got nothing but complements on it, no "traditional" wedding food. Thank you!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Lindsay K

These pies are soooo delicious!! Achatz uses natural and local ingredients to make their amazing pies and I could eat them every day. They looked really pretty and some had heart cutouts on the top.

wedding favors

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Colleen m

I used Achatz pie company for little handmade pies for my wedding favors! The michigan 4 berry was a huge hit!

Wedding pie is a great choice

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Christina R

We ordered our wedding pie from Achatz (the Clinton Township, MI location). We were pleased with our taste testing (I think they let us try about 20 types of pie). They had great ideas for decorating the pie table. Price wise, I am not sure how they rate compared to other pie... Read More places but they were cheaper than most of the cake places we looked at. It was great having a selection of pies to offer our guests. They also gave us a coupon for a free pie on our 1 year anniversary which was very nice.