Documenting love & life. Naturally & Unscripted

For most of your wedding, I will be a fly on the wall, photographing your day as it unfolds, instead of dictating what you should be doing. I want you to be yourself and document real moments. Through my images, I hope to show you how I can capture your memories and make them true to you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Angela M

Everything people say about Alicia is true, she is phenomenal at what she does! She was very accommodating and professional. I was worried I would feel very awkward having boudoir photos taken but she makes you feel very comfortable and beautiful. My husband was shocked at the... Read More photos (he didn't think I would ever do it) and he loves the book! I highly recommend Alicia - especially for anyone worried about their first boudoir photo session!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Renae B

We had a wonderful experience with Alicia and her assistant Kimber for our wedding last weekend. Once we found Alicia, we felt comfortable and like we were in good hands. She was so responsive by email and text message, I never felt forgotten about and never had to worry. She's... Read More also incredibly nice, personable, and organized. Once the big day came, she and her assistant did a great job putting everyone at ease and getting shots without keeping us from the festivities for too long. We're so excited to see the photos, and we're so glad to have found and worked with Alicia!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Nina B

Alicia was incredible to work with, and perfectly captured our wedding day! From my first contact with her she was genuinely interested in getting to know us and get a feel for our wedding. She helped me plan a timeline for the day of in order to get all of the shots we wanted,... Read More and each and every picture she took told a beautiful story. My whole family loved her and since she had gotten to know us, she was able to capture all of the special in between moments throughout the day. Apart from her beautiful work, she's a kind and genuine person that was just lovely to have around on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Olivia G

Alicia is one of the most gracious, talented people I have ever met! She goes above and beyond her call of duty! She braved the Louisiana heat in June for a number of hours to make sure we got every shot on our list. No water, no complaining...nothing but hard work, compliments,... Read More and efficiency! She loves what she does, and it shows in her work! She's not intrusive during the ceremony, and she finds a way to be everywhere during the reception. I cannot say enough good things about her. I will definitely use her in the future for other shoots and photo sessions!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tiffany M

Ethan and I loved working with Alicia. She makes you feel comfortable and beautiful behind the camera and is just so easy going and personable. Throughout our wedding night, she worked hard making sure to capture the perfect shots and had multiple guests comment on how nice and... Read More hardworking she is. We did our engagement pictures with her as well and those turned out beautiful and can't wait to get back our wedding pictures and know those will turn out just as beautifully. Please do yourself a favor and hire Alicia and you won't regret it! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Elise T

If you are looking for an affordable, fun and talented photographer to shoot your boudoir photos then Alicia is it! As I started looking through her portfolio, the classy and creative photos pretty much sold me! Alicia was so easy to communicate my ideas with from the start and... Read More made me feel so comfortable during the shoot. She really has an eye for making you look your best and has great tips to highlight the areas of your body you want to show off! The quality of the little black book I gave my groom was awesome and needless to say he love it! Highly recommend using Alicia Antoinette Photography.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Paige J

What an amazing experience!! I did this session as a gift for my (then) fiance. From the beginning, Alicia was so accommodating. Just like most women, I was nervous about taking the photos but Alicia made everything feel so natural. Don't worry about feeling silly or not... Read More knowing what to do. Alicia is so good at directing you and reminding you of how good you look ;) My hubby (and I) was blown away by the photos!! Definitely recommend Alicia Antoinette Photography for boudoir photos.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Erin L

Alicia is awesome!! I am a very modest person, but she makes you feel very comfortable throughout the session! She was extremely easy to work with, and very efficient. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Tristan C

Alicia was absolutely amazing during our boudoir shoot! My friends and I booked as a group before a wedding and it was a blast! She easily coached us through the process and kept us comfortable and on task! She sat with us individually to view our pics and helped us choose our... Read More best shots! Photo edits were fast and we received our pics very quickly!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Alisha C

CHOOSE ALICIA!!!!! I've always thought about boudoir sessions but never felt quite comfortable to actually go through with it until I found Alicia. I searched multiple websites and emailed multiple photographers, but Alicia's photos stood out the most. They were soft yet sexy.... Read More Pictures that women are proud of and pictures their husbands would drool over. I was sure her pictures were great, but it was the way she communicated with me through emails to make sure she answered all of my questions with quick responses is the reason I booked her and I'm so glad I did!! She made me feel so comfortable during the shoot!! She definitely knows what she's doing! It was like I was with a friend I knew for a long time. I was able to play music from my playlist to help me feel comfortable too. I wouldn't recommend any other photographer and I think my husband would agree :) the experience and the end product is so worth it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Julia O

Alicia shot our wedding and my boudoir shoot. She was super friendly and accommodating. She is very talented, all our pictures turned out stunning. It was almost like we had been friends from the beginning. My shoot was very comfortable and she gave great direction!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa G

Alicia was absolutely amazing! The first moment I met her I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She is so personable and easy to get along with. When we got our engagement pictures done, she took her time and made sure we had all of the shots we needed. She is... Read More extremely professional. I don't like taking pictures, but she made it easier for me. Every picture I received from my wedding was perfect and I could not have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Katelyn W

I booked with alica for my surprise boudoir shot for my husband. I booked a party with a few friends and hands down THE BEST thing I have done. Alica made us all feel comfortable, sexy, and got amazing pictures. She made a point to get our individual personalities to really... Read More shine. I have never felt more comfortable or sexy than in front of her camera. my husband was BLOWN away by my pictures. they are classy and tasteful yet allow my silly side to show. I will definitely rebook for our Anniversary. if you do it once you'll be hooked. Alica had the best prices and quality than anyone around. it was one of the best purchase I have ever spent money on and encourage everyone to try i with alica

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Angelica S

Alicia was amazing!!!! I really could not have had a better photographer for my boudoir session who made me feel so comfortable. She was willing to try anything that I asked and was extremely professional, having everything ready for me. She even booked my hair and makeup! My... Read More fiance was blow away when he received my boudoir book on our wedding day. I already can't wait to book my next session!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Emily A

BOOK Alicia!! One of the best decisions I made for my wedding! If you want a photographer who will become a friend, make you feel beautiful, and capture priceless moments from your wedding and pre-wedding events, look no further! Alicia is so dedicated to her work, and her... Read More passion for her projects and connection to her clients is what drew me to booking her for my special year (in which we did engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the big day!). When researching photographers, which I took very seriously, my decision to pick Alicia over my runner-up choice was made based on the correspondence I got from her that clearly showed her investment in her brides and projects. Alicia does not just do this as a job-- she has a passion and a love for photography that is truly outstanding! We are SO glad that we hired Alicia, and we have had several friends and family members express the same! It is normal and expected to have compliments on wedding photos or even on their quality (which we did), but we also had several people comment on how much fun Alicia was at the wedding. Alicia interacted with our guests and made all of them fall in love with her! It's amazing how she manages to "be a fly on the wall" in some instances-- capturing beautiful moments without interrupting the moment itself-- while also being a bright light and bringing a smile to everyone's face! I can't thank her enough for her constant communication throughout this past year, her patience and understanding (planning a wedding is a busy time!!), and most of all-- the beautiful treasure of documenting the best day of our lives in such stunning photos!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Paula A

Alicia was a very professional and made me feel conformable. It's not every day you have bouquet pictures taken and it was a great experience.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kristen G

I questioned if I wanted to do a boudoir session for a wedding gift for my husband for months. One of my friends used Alicia as her photographer for a boudoir session and was kind enough to let me go with her to see what it was about and meet Alicia. Alicia was so nice and... Read More really laid back. I still was unsure if I wanted to do it just because your body is something very personal and to me letting someone photograph it would be getting out of my comfort zone. Well after going with my friend I realized that Alicia made her feel very comfortable. I decided to commit to a boudoir session. I was still a little nervous, especially the day of. Once we got started the nerves immediately went away. Alicia made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. Not only was I pleased with the way the session went but once I got my photographs back I was even more pleased. She truly made me feel beautiful and I would highly recommend her to anyone for a boudoir session. Especially if you are a little nervous, she makes you feel brave!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

I can't find enough words to describe how wonderful Alicia is. She made me feel completely comfortable. The pictures turned out amazing and they gave me the biggest boost of confidence right before my wedding day. I would not think twice about doing them again with her. Such a... Read More fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Phylis R

OMG!!! Where do I start this review??? How about.......I never thought in a million years that I would do something like this!!!! I am soooo very glad I did. I am also sooo very glad that I was lucky enough and honored to have Alicia Antoinette Photography be the one to help... Read More find the confidence to scratch this off my bucketlist! Great person, creative, and of course an awesome and fantabulous photographer!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Brittany L

There are no words that adequately describe how truly awesome Alicia is. She is talented, dedicated, loving, fun, and so much more! She traveled pretty far for my wedding and she stayed until my groom and I decided to leave the party, which was pretty late. My family and... Read More friends could not get over how dedicated she was. She captured literally every moment of our wedding ceremony and reception. Going through the pictures I was able to laugh, cry (happy tears of course) and relive every moment of our wedding day. She is a wonderful person and I will forever be thankful that I stumbled onto her page. Choosing a wedding photographer is important and Alicia is the photographer you should choose. Alicia also did a Boudoir shoot for me so that I could surprise my hubby on our wedding day and I am very modest and she made me feel so comfortable!! And the pictures came out great! Her lighting, her attention to detail are not like anyone I have ever seen! She is a true artist and it was an honor working with her!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Sarah S

I am so happy I found Alicia. I first fell in love with her work when I saw how well she used light in her photographs and how expertly she captured moments. Her photojournalistic style is outstanding and wedding pictures are lovely. My husband and I were thrilled with the... Read More experience of having Alicia as our wedding photographer and the beautiful pictures that she gave us (we got back around 1,400!!) Alicia's personality is really great. Her fun and hilarious personality made taking pictures really fun and not awkward at all. I was pretty stressed the day of and I am so glad Alicia was present to make me laugh and snap photos of that joy while my girls and I were getting ready. It made for some very priceless moments. She captured beautiful moments with my mom and grandmother as well that had me in tears upon seeing the photographs. Alicia is incredibly thoughtful. When we received a usb stick in the mail with all of our pictures on it, Alicia also included a few beautiful prints (as a gift, as we did not order prints) She also gave my fiancรฉ and I a present when she came out to my house before the wedding to have a look at where she would be shooting. The whole process of working with her was excellent. I get compliments on my pictures almost daily right now as I just got around to posting them on Facebook. People are so delighted with the emotion and moments that were captured, as am I! Working with Alicia was an absolute delight and I am incredibly thankful for the experience of being one of her brides!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Aimee H

Alicia did an amazing job! Pictures came out beautiful . She is such a great person. Would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Melissa H

Alicia went above and beyond to make my special day extra special! The best thing for me personally was provide the timeline for our special day! I knew it was something I needed and didn't know how I was going to put that together and she did it! After our engagement photos I... Read More was completely stress free about her work and knew it would be amazing I will definitely be going back to her for all of my photos in the future!! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

When I got engaged to my husband, I didn't know who would photograph all of our most precious moments over the next year and through the wedding day, but I knew I wanted the best. Alicia delivered. (literally and figuratively, she had a baby!) She surpassed our expectations for... Read More the engagements and the wedding itself, and I could not be more grateful. She checked in on my wedding planning progress multiple times to ensure she knew what I wanted captured and had a mental list down pat. She went above and beyond (even getting down on the ground or on benches) to make sure she had the best angles for our photos, and laughed with us the entire time. The day of the wedding, she traveled to the home we were getting ready in and started taking pictures right away because she didn't want to miss a moment. She genuinely cared, and it showed. It was as if she was photographing a wedding for someone she had known her entire life as she made her way around my family and friends and made them feel comfortable in the process. I felt at ease knowing she would take care of documenting the moments I wanted most. It was also great having her assistant with my husband and his groomsmen the day of the wedding before the ceremony, because he was able to capture pictures of them goofing off in front of the venue. I am in awe of all of the pictures I now have of the most important day of our lives, and will cherish them forever. I highly recommend Alicia for any of your photography needs. I'm looking forward to contacting her in the future for maternity, newborn, and lifestyle shoots.

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Amanda C

The owner Alicia has been so great through the whole process! I booked her just about 2 years before my wedding date she was the first photographer I looked at and didn't feel the need to look elsewhere! My pictures came out amazing I'm so happy with her work. Not only was she... Read More my photographer but she was more like a friend the entire time! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer she was worth every penny! I HIGHLY recommend her! Every photograph she take is just amazing! She's prompt, always gets back to you in a timely matter, and has an excellent personality to go with it!

Alicia Antoinette

I specialize in documentary style wedding photography, lifestyle and fine art portraiture in the Southeast Louisiana area and beyond. I will tell your story with fun, emotional and breathtaking images. Rather than follow current trends, I work on instinct, against the grain. With each shoot, I put my heart and soul into connecting with my clients to capture moments that are original and evoke emotion. Your day will fly by but I will record the lovely details and fleeting moments so that they live forever. I strive to produce something that is more than just a photograph; it must have soul.