All About You Videography, LLC

Metairie, LA
New Orleans and Beyond

Awesome

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Sabrina A

I was so happy with my decision! Danielle is the sweetest person ever! I hardly even noticed she was there the entire night haha! At one point, she noticed that people kept disbursing and it was making it hard to get pictures done, totally not her position, but she asked me who we needed and rounded them up for me to keep things going! I love when someone goes above and beyond and she did just that. I can't wait to see my video, but without having seen it, I am already satisfied with the service I got the day of the wedding.

Spring for the extra $500 and go somewhere else.

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Amanda D

While I agree with the other reviews that Danielle was not intrusive during the ceremony or the reception (and that was great). The video that I got MONTHS after the wedding is something right out of 1985. I knew from the start that All About You didn't provide HD products, but I at least expected it would look halfway decent. It really didn't though and I am still disappointed about it. I truly believe that Danielle just slapped the DVD together after I complained it was way beyond the contract date of when she was supposed to send something to us. Also, my DVD was a little less than two hours long, but over an hour of the DVD is my entire church ceremony, so I have no idea why she took so long editing the video when she only put together about 40 minutes or so of footage. I honestly blame myself because I spared no expense with my photographer, the dress, the flowers, and the venue, which left me with such a limited budget I couldn't spring for the better videographer that gives HD DVDs, a mini-video put together like a movie trailer, and the entire unedited reception. I guess the old saying is true, that you get what you pay for. I paid a little over $1,000.00, which is super cheap in the wedding world, and I got a cheap product that my husband and I will probably never watch because it will always disappoint us. Brides-just spring for the extra money somewhere else, you'll be happier in the end. I wish I would have.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Alyssa L

Did an amazing job and was very quick with getting the film edited

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Kate O

Danielle was amazing! She blended in with the crowd and got some awesome footage! I have a 2 year old daughter who was a huge part of our wedding and she had a lot of her in the video which meant a lot to me. She really listened to what I wanted and was a blast to work with! I recommend her to anyone looking for a simple video with great footage for a great price!

Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 Stacy D

She was great, soooo much fun to work with!!!!

TO All About You Videography, LLC