Anya Bridal Warehouse

Anya Bridal is home to the largest wedding dress inventory in the southeast. Start your experience by viewing over 100 wedding dresses in our gown gallery. With over 1,500 off-the-rack gowns available in sizes 0-32, brides have the ability to take home their dream dress the same day. Starting at $99

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1500 Southland Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 699-4655

5 Star Experience

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Debbra B

I was VERY satisfied with my experience at Anya's! The women there knew about all the styles and latest fashions of wedding dresses. I went in not knowing what style of dress I wanted and they were able to show me a wide selection....all within my budget....and they also... Read More guided me as to what looked best with my body type! It was an overall fabulous experience and to add icing to the cake, the prices were just as fabulous! They had a wide variety to choose from.

Loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Francina G

I loved my dress that I got from Anya's. The first time I went I picked a dress because it was cheap but I decided to go back and change it. They were very helpful in helping me pick the perfect dress. The selection of dresses were beautiful. They were also helpful in allowing... Read More me to choose a payment plan. The staff was so friendly and attentive.

I LOVED this place!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Jen B

This shop really is a warehouse, but it is fantastic. The staff was top-notch in terms of customer service, really taking the time to listen to all your hopes and dreams and expending every effort to find the perfect dress to realize them. They share warehouse space with Savvi... Read More Formalwear, a men's formalwear company, and I was also super-impressed with them. I have been recommending both to everyone I get the slightest excuse to bring them up to. As I said, the warehouse doesn't provide the most posh and pandering surroundings, but I personally find that treatment a little slimy after just a little bit, and I found their bare-bones environment combined with their competent and embracing customer service to be very invigorating. Both Savvi and Anya's are well-kept secrets that I just can't tell enough people about!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018

The best experience ever! Everyone through the entire shop was very pleasant and welcoming. My consultant was the best and made dress shopping very fun and less stressful. I loved the fact that myself (bride) and my Maids of Honors could be ourselves. There was no pressure to... Read More buy a dress after the appointment was over, even after trying on more than a dozen. I even left and went to other bridal shops but ended back up at Anya's. Anya's is very affordable and you can get that glamour look without breaking the bank. They placed my order for my wedding dress, so I'm waiting now. Thanks Anya Bridals!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Cori D

I could not say enough wonderful things about Anya Bridal and the staff. From the minute I walked in the door I felt welcomed and comfortable. The warehouse is huge with gorgeous dresses everywhere to enjoy looking at while you wait (which wasn't long at all). I went in with a... Read More dress in mind that I wanted to try on and once I had it on, I didn't want to take it off! I found my dream dress at Anya Bridal! Jessica is who helped me and not once did I feel rushed or uncomfortable. She was super sweet! I had already been to two other bridal stores before going to Anya and honestly my experience at Anya was like a breath of fresh air. I wasn't expecting to pick up my dress for 5 to 6 months, after it was ordered, but it ended up being ready after two months! Don't waste your time going anywhere else, Anya is where it's at!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 April H

I think Anya Bridal is a great choice for a bride searching for her dress, since they have so many options! I will say it can be overwhelming when you first walk in, but you just have to be direct in telling your consultant what you’re looking for. My consultant and I didn’t... Read More seem to be on the same page, as far as what I wanted, and I feel like I spent a lot of time wasted with trying on one certain style of dress that I had already ruled out. I left empty handed, but it was still a good learning experience for me to understand exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Krysten F

I absolutely loved my experience at Anya Bridal. I went 2 times and on the second got the dress of my dreams! I was able to have the same consultant for both appointments and she was amazing and made me feel so good in each and every dress even if it wasn't the one for me. I... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Jasmyn F

Brittany was absolutely incredible! I had a style in mind, but went in willing to try multiple styles. The majority of what she brought me was absolutely beautiful. The amazing part was her recognizing what I liked and didn't like and bringing dresses according to those... Read More observations. One of the last dresses she brought (& the one I said yes to) was actually nearly identical to the style that I originally had in mind & I didn't even show her a picture! Her personality was just as impressive as her work. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Stephanie S

Anya was my second appointment of the day and to be honest, I thought I had already found "the one" at another store. I arrived and was greeted by Daniel. My mom and I showed him pictures of my venue and described what I had already tried on. I really didn't put very much stock... Read More into finding another "the one". Daniel asked me if I would be open to trying on something different and of course, I said yes. My gosh, am I glad. He came back with something totally out of my comfort zone that I fell in love with!! Insert a million heart eye emojis! Daniel has such an eye for what will look good and encourages you to try on something different! He wasn't pushy at all and let me spend as much time as I wanted in the dress. I came back a week later to show my family the dress and Kim also helped assist and picked out a gorgeous veil to compliment the dress! Side note: they even had the dress I was considering steamed for me!! A+ customer service from Daniel and Kim! I just purchased my dress and I'm counting the days until it comes in! Highly recommend Anya Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Chrissy M

I had the best epxerience shopping at Anya Bridal. I went on a weekday with my parents and Kylie did such a great job pulling dresses based on my tastes. I never felt pressured to buy a dress or try something I didn't like, which is something I was afraid about before going... Read More dress shopping. Anya Bridal had such a great selection to choose from and the stylists are great at pulinng dresses to match your tastes. I will say that the alterations are more costly than I would have liked, but I was happy with the end product. Overall, it was a good experience and would recommend Anya to anyone looking for a great wedding dress!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Brittany L

Anya Bridal was the first place I made an appointment with to try on wedding gowns. I was nervous and wasn't actually expecting to find the gown during my first appointment. I worked with Jasmine Howell who was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet and helpful. She was also... Read More engaged and I think it helped to calm my nerves by talking with another bride about all the wedding planning. Because of her I found and purchased my dream dress! I am so excited for my October wedding! Visit Anya and request Jasmine. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 DaShonda K

I went to Anya to look for my dream dress, Daniel & Paisley were my dress finders and they was absolutely fabulous. I tried on several different silhouette's because I was unsure about which one I like. Daniels picked several different types and help me to narrow down which one... Read More I like the best. The customer service was OUTSTANDING. If I had to do it again I will always go to Anya's, it was an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Alli S

I found my dream dress today at Anya. After being there for my friend, Amanda, when she found her gorgeous dress for her October 2017 wedding, I was impressed with the selection and the service. Again, when I got my bridesmaid dress for her wedding, I was amazed by the lengths... Read More Anya went to to make my dress perfect; even giving me a dress they were phasing out so that they could match the fabric and build a corset back for my bridesmaid dress. Today, Daniel was my Anya associate and he was amazing. He measured me, listened to my ideas, looked at some photos I had saved and then started pointing me in the direction I had in mind. He, Amanda and I pulled several dresses from the racks and as I tried each one on, I loved aspects about each one. Finally, we got to the end of the original pulling and Daniel said that he had a good idea of what I wanted. He then went to the back and pulled THE dress. I put it on, walked to the mirror and had THE moment. Tears from me, tears from my mom, tears from Amanda and even Daniel got a little emotional. It was perfect. And Daniel was perfect. Not only was he personable, but he knew exactly how much space to give me so he wasn’t hovering and smothering, but he was always right there with words of wisdom, great suggestions and an adorable and devilish grin. I kept my appointment with a huge national competitor (DB) that afternoon, but when I told them that I had found my dress a few hours earlier but still was interested in dressing my bridal party with them, they turned icy. And it just got worse from there. What a night and day difference from the folks at Anya. I can not recommend Anya enough. They are wonderful. If you go on a weekend, be prepared for a huge crowd and lots of hustle and bustle yet with still excellent service. But do yourself a favor and go on a weekend. You’ll have much more space and much less chaos. And of course then the other staff have more opportunity to come offer their opinions, knowledge and wisdom. Plus a crowd of bridal consultants fawning over you makes you feel like the princess bride of whom you have always dreamed. Thank you Anya, Daniel and the entire staff. You made my wedding gown shopping a wonderful and memorable experience, the memory of which I will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Lexi B

I loved my experience at Anya! Daniel was so nice and catered to every need in my party. The amount of dresses in the store was unbelievable. There is a dress for every want! The atmosphere is fun, and they let you walk around and pick your own dresses. Would definitely... Read More recommend Anya Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Marlene R

I had the best experience at anaya bridal. Brittany Klinger my bridal stylist went above and beyond and put in the effort of finding my perfect dress experience amazing and really fun! I wowed my family members and even they were pleased with the customer service throughout the... Read More entire store.I will so recommend this store to all of my engaged friends !

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jenny P

Did not have a great experience here. I tried on 5 or 6 dresses, and all felt cheap and none fit properly. Either my stylist did not get the style I was going for, or they did not have the right dresses available. In general, the dresses are very flashy, and I was going for a... Read More more classic look. My stylist also informed me that due to the Chinese New Year, any dresses ordered would not arrive until April or mid-May, so I should only look at what they had in stock, as my wedding is mid-May. My wedding date was submitted with the appointment request, so if we had known that in advance, we would have just skipped this shop. It also really does feel like you're in a warehouse; it's loud, crowded, and my dressing room curtain kept getting left partially open when changing, either from my stylist suddenly leaving, or from another stylist hanging dresses on the hanger outside of the door and moving the curtain over in the process. In general, it was kind of a confusing and uncomfortable appointment, and we were very ready to leave after half an hour. I did see several other brides find their dress here, and they looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Anna H

If you're a girlie girl who wants a lots of sparkle and glam factor, this is the place for you. I was overwhelmed by the dark warehouse and the flashy looks didn't fit my taste. Felt a bit like prom shopping. I was seeking more of a timeless, quality gown as a bride in her late... Read More 20's.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ja'Vanity H

I have been to several bridal stores in the City of Atlanta as well as Florida looking for my perfect dress. Olivia took great care of my mom and I. She listened to my wants and literally every dress she brought me was beautiful. When it came down to my top 2 dresses, Ms.... Read More Michelle, the Savvi representative, had me close my eyes and envision my venue. She put a veil on me, let me hold a bouquet, and even sat a mannequin next to me with a suit on to give me the true feel of my big day. My experience was amazing! They worked with me every step of the way! Big shoutout to Olivia, Christian, Lauren, and Michelle. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Sofia C

This place was AMAZING! I came in once and found my dress. The service was amazing, they took their time with me and made sure everything went well. I loved the service and the payment was very quick and easy.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Had a great experience this past weekend at Anya Bridal Warehouse. I was a little anxious when I arrived because I was worried that I wouldn't find the dress that made me feel like a bride. I worked with D'Jenne and she was wonderful. She was patient in helping find the right... Read More style for me, which turned out to be completely opposite of what I thought I wanted. Thank you Anya Bridal.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kourtney D

Anya Bridal helped me pick out my DREAM dress. I went with my mom and sisters, and we were able to have a very intimate experience ( despite the store being huge and filled with soo many options!)

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bracey W

I was so pleased with my experience at Anya Bridal. I came in with no clue what kind of style I wanted, and Djenne helped me find my perfect dress! She listened to my ideas and brought me several dresses to try. It was a quick, easy, and pleasant process. I highly recommend Anya... Read More Bridal (and especially Djenne) for any bride!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bailey B

I had an amazing experience at Anya Bridal Warehouse. From the moment I stepped into Anya, the staff immediately worked with me to help me figure out what I needed. I was able to tour the beautiful dresses on display and complete a form that was used to assess what I liked. My... Read More stylist Daniel was truly superb. He picked out the most amazing dresses and asked me questions along the way to figure out what I wanted to try on next. I am so delighted to say that I found my dress working with Daniel! I couldn't have asked for a better appointment experience! Thank you Daniel and thank you Anya Bridal Warehouse! I can't wait until I'm walking down the aisle in my beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kati h

I had a blast trying on my dress at Anya. The staff was wonderful, the selection was huge and the accessories were perfect. I only had to try on 7 dresses before I found the one I love and the gal, Britney, helping me started the appointment by asking what the theme of my... Read More wedding was and brought out a great selection. I never felt pressured and they were very accommodating of me having a couple small children there with us.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Haley H

I had a fabulous experience at Anya!! Daniel, my consultant, went above and beyond to make my experience perfect. I had no idea what I wanted at first and I left leaving with the dress of my dreams!!

Meet The Manager

Anya Bridal

The secret of Anya Bridal lies in the hearts of our dedicated team who will lead you every step of the way through the styling process, from the day you purchase your gown to the day you say “I do.” Anya Bridal’s specialists consist of the top wedding professionals from all over the country with each consultant offering a diverse style perspective. Every bride’s schedule is important to us. We would love for you to stop by on a whim, though appointments are recommended. And of course, you are welcome to bring your friends, family and camera! Let the fun begin!