Anya Bridal Warehouse

Anya Bridal is home to the largest wedding dress inventory in the southeast. Start your experience by viewing over 100 wedding dresses in our gown gallery. With over 1,500 off-the-rack gowns available in sizes 0-32, brides have the ability to take home their dream dress the same day. Gowns start at $99.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1500 Southland Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 699-4655

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Cori D

I could not say enough wonderful things about Anya Bridal and the staff. From the minute I walked in the door I felt welcomed and comfortable. The warehouse is huge with gorgeous dresses everywhere to enjoy looking at while you wait (which wasn't long at all). I went in with a... Read More dress in mind that I wanted to try on and once I had it on, I didn't want to take it off! I found my dream dress at Anya Bridal! Jessica is who helped me and not once did I feel rushed or uncomfortable. She was super sweet! I had already been to two other bridal stores before going to Anya and honestly my experience at Anya was like a breath of fresh air. I wasn't expecting to pick up my dress for 5 to 6 months, after it was ordered, but it ended up being ready after two months! Don't waste your time going anywhere else, Anya is where it's at!!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Seth W

So, My dress turned out to be absolutely perfect! I had the top of my dress custom made because I wanted a modest dress with long sleeves which turned out to be hard to find! Miss Sue made the top of my dress and it was perfect! I definitely recommend using her if you want to... Read More customize your dress! The managers were very kind and on top of things!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018

The best experience ever! Everyone through the entire shop was very pleasant and welcoming. My consultant was the best and made dress shopping very fun and less stressful. I loved the fact that myself (bride) and my Maids of Honors could be ourselves. There was no pressure to... Read More buy a dress after the appointment was over, even after trying on more than a dozen. I even left and went to other bridal shops but ended back up at Anya's. Anya's is very affordable and you can get that glamour look without breaking the bank. They placed my order for my wedding dress, so I'm waiting now. Thanks Anya Bridals!

Reviewed on 4/24/2018 Madeline H

Anya Bridal is the best! I ordered my wedding dress online after I tried on the dress at other boutique. It was much cheaper at Anya Bridal! Working with Anya Bridal over the phone was such a breeze. They were always quick to answer any questions and they sent emails updating me... Read More about my dress along the way. I would highly recommend going to their warehouse or ordering your dress from them! 10 out of 10!

Reviewed on 4/24/2018 Jen D

I had a great experience at Anya Bridal from start to finish. It was the second shop i tried dresses on and found the one (the first being Davids Bridal) The girl that helped with my appointment listened to what I wanted in a dress and pulled some beautiful samples for me to... Read More try on. There was no pressure to buy which was a huge plus for me. I also had alterations done here and they did a fantastic job (and were completed quickly)

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Ryann R

The best customer service in Atlanta hands down. Had some negative experiences with other bridal shops but this was the best! 10/10. Also a great selection of dresses with great prices.

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Sarah G

Let me start this by saying I have never left a bad review in my life. This time, though, I don't want anyone getting stuck in this situation. I don't have any idea how Anya Bridal has 5 stars on The Knot. I'll start by saying I DID have a great experience initially with my... Read More consultant in finding my perfect dress. But that's where the good things stopped. My consultant measured me, told me the size I lined up with, and talked me into paying in advance for cleaning/storage with them. Once I paid, the customer service went downhill fast. When I came in for my first fitting, I learned that my consultant had measured me incorrectly. They continue to deny that they made the mistake and instead claim I gained two inches on my waist in the 4 months between ordering and fitting. They also then tried to charge me for the alteration even though THEY made the mistake. Eventually their alterations woman said she would just do it, free of charge, which I was very appreciative of. When it came time for my second fitting, I called the day before to confirm my appointment, and they had no record of any appointment. I live out of state, so I make my appointments well in advance. Once they made me a new appointment, I went in and the dress had been altered to fit. I was there ten minutes maximum. In order to make sure it fit, the alterations hadn't been completed, so I made yet another appointment to pick up the dress once it was done. I called the morning of to confirm the time, and AGAIN, they had no record of an appointment for me. The alterations department claims I'd wanted hemming/bustling, which THEY had suggested I not do yet, as my wedding is still months away. Finally, I had to have my mother pick up my dress two days later since I had to go back home. Anya then charged a $50 "pinning fee" for the 10 minutes I spent with the alterations department, when no such fee was ever brought up in advance of the appointment. I still need to have my dress hemmed and bustled, but there is no WAY I am bringing it back to Anya Bridal. Not worth the headache of working with a staff who has no interest in quality customer service once you've already paid for your dress.

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Emily R

Anya Bridal was WONDERFUL! After a horrible first experience with dress shopping at a different store, Anya Bridal made me feel very welcomed and important. Kim was very professional, but also provided valuable insight into the dresses I was trying on. Her expertise and 20+... Read More years of experience were instrumental in me choosing my perfect wedding gown.

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Mandy P

I had an amazing experience at Anya Bridal and am so excited to be an Anya bride!! Quinn was amazing, patient, and kind. She had great words of advice and put me at ease. I felt like we had been friends forever!! She also was ready with tissues when I found "the one" . They had... Read More so many options, I definitely recommend making this place your 1st and only stop to find your dream dress!! Can't wait to book and appt for my bridesmaids next

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Brandie S

First impression: Wow! There are a lot of dresses to choose from, this will be great! Reality: There are a lot of dresses and NONE that fit my style or size or anything. If you want a super busy/fancy dress, this is the place for you. If you're reserved and kinda plain Jane... Read More like me, you won't find anything here. I also, despite all of the other reviews, did not find the staff to be kind and courteous. I felt like my stylist was mad and annoyed with me the whole time. One of my bridesmaids heard her made a snide remark to another associate about me. She did not understand my dress preferences *at all* and kept bringing things that I immediately said no to. So I ended up leaving with only trying on maybe 3 wedding dresses. Also, the dresses are European sizes, not U.S., but that wasn't too awful. TLDR: Fancy dresses, not for Plain Jane type of girls.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Makhari W

I had an excellent experience here with Anya, I would most definitely recommend to other brides.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 April H

I think Anya Bridal is a great choice for a bride searching for her dress, since they have so many options! I will say it can be overwhelming when you first walk in, but you just have to be direct in telling your consultant what you’re looking for. My consultant and I didn’t... Read More seem to be on the same page, as far as what I wanted, and I feel like I spent a lot of time wasted with trying on one certain style of dress that I had already ruled out. I left empty handed, but it was still a good learning experience for me to understand exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Krysten F

I absolutely loved my experience at Anya Bridal. I went 2 times and on the second got the dress of my dreams! I was able to have the same consultant for both appointments and she was amazing and made me feel so good in each and every dress even if it wasn't the one for me. I... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Jasmyn F

Brittany was absolutely incredible! I had a style in mind, but went in willing to try multiple styles. The majority of what she brought me was absolutely beautiful. The amazing part was her recognizing what I liked and didn't like and bringing dresses according to those... Read More observations. One of the last dresses she brought (& the one I said yes to) was actually nearly identical to the style that I originally had in mind & I didn't even show her a picture! Her personality was just as impressive as her work. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Stephanie S

Anya was my second appointment of the day and to be honest, I thought I had already found "the one" at another store. I arrived and was greeted by Daniel. My mom and I showed him pictures of my venue and described what I had already tried on. I really didn't put very much stock... Read More into finding another "the one". Daniel asked me if I would be open to trying on something different and of course, I said yes. My gosh, am I glad. He came back with something totally out of my comfort zone that I fell in love with!! Insert a million heart eye emojis! Daniel has such an eye for what will look good and encourages you to try on something different! He wasn't pushy at all and let me spend as much time as I wanted in the dress. I came back a week later to show my family the dress and Kim also helped assist and picked out a gorgeous veil to compliment the dress! Side note: they even had the dress I was considering steamed for me!! A+ customer service from Daniel and Kim! I just purchased my dress and I'm counting the days until it comes in! Highly recommend Anya Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Chrissy M

I had the best epxerience shopping at Anya Bridal. I went on a weekday with my parents and Kylie did such a great job pulling dresses based on my tastes. I never felt pressured to buy a dress or try something I didn't like, which is something I was afraid about before going... Read More dress shopping. Anya Bridal had such a great selection to choose from and the stylists are great at pulinng dresses to match your tastes. I will say that the alterations are more costly than I would have liked, but I was happy with the end product. Overall, it was a good experience and would recommend Anya to anyone looking for a great wedding dress!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Brittany L

Anya Bridal was the first place I made an appointment with to try on wedding gowns. I was nervous and wasn't actually expecting to find the gown during my first appointment. I worked with Jasmine Howell who was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet and helpful. She was also... Read More engaged and I think it helped to calm my nerves by talking with another bride about all the wedding planning. Because of her I found and purchased my dream dress! I am so excited for my October wedding! Visit Anya and request Jasmine. You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 DaShonda K

I went to Anya to look for my dream dress, Daniel & Paisley were my dress finders and they was absolutely fabulous. I tried on several different silhouette's because I was unsure about which one I like. Daniels picked several different types and help me to narrow down which one... Read More I like the best. The customer service was OUTSTANDING. If I had to do it again I will always go to Anya's, it was an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Alli S

I found my dream dress today at Anya. After being there for my friend, Amanda, when she found her gorgeous dress for her October 2017 wedding, I was impressed with the selection and the service. Again, when I got my bridesmaid dress for her wedding, I was amazed by the lengths... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw Anya went to to make my dress perfect; even giving me a dress they were phasing out so that they could match the fabric and build a corset back for my bridesmaid dress. Today, Daniel was my Anya associate and he was amazing. He measured me, listened to my ideas, looked at some photos I had saved and then started pointing me in the direction I had in mind. He, Amanda and I pulled several dresses from the racks and as I tried each one on, I loved aspects about each one. Finally, we got to the end of the original pulling and Daniel said that he had a good idea of what I wanted. He then went to the back and pulled THE dress. I put it on, walked to the mirror and had THE moment. Tears from me, tears from my mom, tears from Amanda and even Daniel got a little emotional. It was perfect. And Daniel was perfect. Not only was he personable, but he knew exactly how much space to give me so he wasn’t hovering and smothering, but he was always right there with words of wisdom, great suggestions and an adorable and devilish grin. I kept my appointment with a huge national competitor (DB) that afternoon, but when I told them that I had found my dress a few hours earlier but still was interested in dressing my bridal party with them, they turned icy. And it just got worse from there. What a night and day difference from the folks at Anya. I can not recommend Anya enough. They are wonderful. If you go on a weekend, be prepared for a huge crowd and lots of hustle and bustle yet with still excellent service. But do yourself a favor and go on a weekend. You’ll have much more space and much less chaos. And of course then the other staff have more opportunity to come offer their opinions, knowledge and wisdom. Plus a crowd of bridal consultants fawning over you makes you feel like the princess bride of whom you have always dreamed. Thank you Anya, Daniel and the entire staff. You made my wedding gown shopping a wonderful and memorable experience, the memory of which I will treasure forever.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Lexi B

I loved my experience at Anya! Daniel was so nice and catered to every need in my party. The amount of dresses in the store was unbelievable. There is a dress for every want! The atmosphere is fun, and they let you walk around and pick your own dresses. Would definitely... Read More recommend Anya Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Marlene R

I had the best experience at anaya bridal. Brittany Klinger my bridal stylist went above and beyond and put in the effort of finding my perfect dress experience amazing and really fun! I wowed my family members and even they were pleased with the customer service throughout the... Read More entire store.I will so recommend this store to all of my engaged friends !

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Jenny P

Did not have a great experience here. I tried on 5 or 6 dresses, and all felt cheap and none fit properly. Either my stylist did not get the style I was going for, or they did not have the right dresses available. In general, the dresses are very flashy, and I was going for a... Read More more classic look. My stylist also informed me that due to the Chinese New Year, any dresses ordered would not arrive until April or mid-May, so I should only look at what they had in stock, as my wedding is mid-May. My wedding date was submitted with the appointment request, so if we had known that in advance, we would have just skipped this shop. It also really does feel like you're in a warehouse; it's loud, crowded, and my dressing room curtain kept getting left partially open when changing, either from my stylist suddenly leaving, or from another stylist hanging dresses on the hanger outside of the door and moving the curtain over in the process. In general, it was kind of a confusing and uncomfortable appointment, and we were very ready to leave after half an hour. I did see several other brides find their dress here, and they looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Anna H

If you're a girlie girl who wants a lots of sparkle and glam factor, this is the place for you. I was overwhelmed by the dark warehouse and the flashy looks didn't fit my taste. Felt a bit like prom shopping. I was seeking more of a timeless, quality gown as a bride in her late... Read More 20's.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Ja'Vanity H

I have been to several bridal stores in the City of Atlanta as well as Florida looking for my perfect dress. Olivia took great care of my mom and I. She listened to my wants and literally every dress she brought me was beautiful. When it came down to my top 2 dresses, Ms.... Read More Michelle, the Savvi representative, had me close my eyes and envision my venue. She put a veil on me, let me hold a bouquet, and even sat a mannequin next to me with a suit on to give me the true feel of my big day. My experience was amazing! They worked with me every step of the way! Big shoutout to Olivia, Christian, Lauren, and Michelle. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Sofia C

This place was AMAZING! I came in once and found my dress. The service was amazing, they took their time with me and made sure everything went well. I loved the service and the payment was very quick and easy.

Meet The Manager

Anya Bridal

The secret of Anya Bridal lies in the hearts of our dedicated team who will lead you every step of the way through the styling process, from the day you purchase your gown to the day you say “I do.” Anya Bridal’s specialists consist of the top wedding professionals from all over the country with each consultant offering a diverse style perspective. Every bride’s schedule is important to us. We would love for you to stop by on a whim, though appointments are recommended. And of course, you are welcome to bring your friends, family and camera! Let the fun begin!