Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1935 W North Ave, Chicago, IL (773) 782-0680

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mary Beth G

SPECTACULAR!!! We had the most gorgeous bouquets that we have ever seen. Our photographer was blown away, he had never seen such amazing work. The flowers transformed our pictures. I cannot say enough about Asrai Garden and the incredibly talented Elizabeth Cronin.

Would have been a 5 except for the boutineers

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Melissa D

I did my own centerpieces, so I only ordered bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. My bouquet was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. My bridesmaid bouquets were beautiful and more than what I expected. The corsages for the moms were lovely but the boutonnieres all fell apart... Read More relatively quickly. It was really a shame because they were really pretty. My dad's barely lasted the 3 hours until the ceremony and my husband's fell apart right after the ceremony. Other than that, I was really happy with everything else.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Emily N

I loved loved loved the wedding flowers that Asrai Garden did for us. They are great to work with and make sure to accommodate your budget to the best of their ability! They delivered on exactly what I was looking for, and the flowers were even better than expected. Would... Read More highly recommend them to other brides in Chicago

Most beautiful wedding bouquet of all time

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Gina S

Asrai Garden did a bridal bouquet, corsages, bouts and center pieces for our wedding. Here's why they -- Natalie especially -- we're great... They were incredibly mindful of our budget and were very patient with us as we edited their proposal to exactly what we wanted.... Read More They special ordered in super awesome volcanic rock pots and potted gorgeous little ferns for us to use as center pieces. They created truly the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen. I had little to know idea of what I wanted e bouquet to look like, yet somehow Natalie managed to create exactly the perfect bouquet! I live out of town, but I just know I would look for excuses to use Asrai Garden if I lived in the area! They are so great.

Asrai Garden

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Christine N

Asrai Garden created the most beautiful, elegant and timeless flower bouquets and flower arrangements for our wedding ceremony and reception. The complements we receive about our flowers are endless; they were truly works of art. Elizabeth and her staff are extremely... Read More professional and helpful with all of the details which allows for a worry free bride and groom! My husband and I will continue to order all of our flowers from Asrai Garden; they are by far the best florist in the city of Chicago.

Artistic Flowers with friendly service

Reviewed on 2/21/2013 Diana A

I selected Asrai as they were so willing to work with my budget, yet honest in setting my expectation. I did not want to compromise on quality, and they worked on creating a beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding that included several types of roses and dusty miller. I... Read More never would have dreamed to have dusty miller, and it made all the difference in my bouquets. They offered to have me pick up vs. deliver my bouquets and allowed me to bring my own materials to save on costs. On top of that, they suggested other ways I could save money on my centerpieces even though they knew I was not going to buy any flowers. I just loved how they felt like a partner vs. a sales company. And I truly believe my bouquets were the most gorgeous arrangement of flowers I've ever seen...they captured the romance of my winter wedding perfectly.

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Mary F

I really loved my flowers from Asrai Garden! They came out to be so beautiful. Asrai Garden was able to work with me given my budget for flowers that were the perfect complement to our day!

Beautiful flowers, excellent service!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Tasiah L

Asrai Garden is the only place to go for wedding flowers in Chicago. Elizabeth, the owner was wonderful to work with. She went out of her way to meet with me as I was only in town for a few days. She understood my vision immediately and exceeded every expectation. My bouquet was... Read More stunning! We received many compliments on the flowers.

LOOOOVE ELIZABETH

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Elle C

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. BEST. BEST. BEST. AH-MAZING! Elizabeth and her crew were absolutely amazing! She listens and creates amazing bouquets and livens up any venue. She was a blast to work with and her shop is absolutely adorable! Everyone needs to use Asrai!!

Honestly Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/25/2012 Brian H

Three things I was looking for in a vendor were: 1) Honesty about my budget (I knew it was low, and I was looking for someone who would tell me what I could and could not do rather than just come up with a solution three times my budget) 2) Ability to be creative in order to... Read More sort out my fuzzy idea of what I might like my flowers to possibly look like and not let me put in things that will not look good (I thought that florist would be excited to have freedom, but many of them are too freaked out about giving you something you don't want) 3) The desire to make the flowers look like flowers (yes, flowers have stems, and they are not naturally lollipop shaped) Asrai was wonderful for all of these! I was a little disappointed that I couldn't see what they had come up with beforehand without paying a fee, but this seemed to be standard with all of the vendors, and there was no need. My flowers were exactly what I never knew I wanted. Thanks!

Wonderful Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Ursula G

This vendor truly works with all budgets. A few weeks before the wedding, I was still searching for someone who appreciated the size of my wedding with no minimum. They were awesome to work with and knocked it out of the park with my stunning bouquet.

Surprise Bouquets

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Emily B

I didn't have much direction to give the florist other than a swatch with the bridesmaid's dress color and a few pictures of flowers and bouquets I liked. Asrai Garden did an incredible job of taking the minimal information I gave them and creating bouquets that exceeded my... Read More expectations!!!

There is no one better than Elizabeth!!! NO ONE!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Dori B

I have know Elizabeth for nearly 10 years and she always amazes me...but on my wedding day she far surpassed my greatest hopes! My bouquet was pure perfection, I wish I could have it forever. She needed very little direction from me and she was able to make the most beautiful... Read More arrangement. Not only is Elizabeth creative and knowledgeable, but she is very friendly, passionate and patient. She has made sure to only hire staff that reflect her vision and work ethic so I have never had a bad experience when I go into the shop. I highly recommend Asrai Garden for every event/occasion.

Lovely flowers

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Whitney M

Working with Elizabeth at Asrai Garden was a great experience. They don't have minimums for weddings and are really willing to work with your budget. I got personals (bouquets/boutonnieres) and some individual stems of flowers for bud vases that did double duty for the... Read More ceremony and the reception. See some pictures here http://stevekoophotography.com/weddings/westin-chicago-hotel-wed ding-whitney-and-dave/

Beautiful design for any budget!

Reviewed on 1/23/2011 Rebecca G

Asrai Garden was such a wonderful discovery. We wanted simple, beautiful flowers and they were willing to work with any budget. They gave us several options for centerpieces at different price points and made flower recommendations that fit our style and saved us money. The... Read More shop is really great and they provided excellent service. Absolutely recommended!

Review for Asrai Garden

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth M

Easy to work with listened to what I wanted stayed within budget and had great money saving ideas.