Is this your business? claim it now

Aurelia D'Amore Photography

Los Angeles, CA

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles, CA (323) 514-5504

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Andee L

Aurelia exceeded our highest expectations for a wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to ensure not only that we had beautiful photographs, but that our experience that day was stress-free. Even when plans changed at the last minute for photos on the beach, she quickly... Read More came up with a solution. She made sure to get incredible shots of every person that attended our wedding, giving us everything we asked for--and much more. After she was done with the shoot, she even helped us get wedding party gifts out of the car. I just cannot say enough wonderful things about her.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Linsey S

Aurelia is ah-mazing!! I found her through A Practical Wedding's website and am so so soooo very happy I did. My father-in-law is a photographer and if he's comfortable enough with another photographer's work that he's not trying to take pictures on his own, that really means... Read More they know what they are doing! From our first consult, Aurelia and I just clicked - Yup, that's a camera pun. She knows how to make people comfortable, knows how to handle unruly families, and has an impeccable eye for detail. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She's awesome!

Phenomenal Photog!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Sundee M

If I could give Aurelia a million stars I would!!! She is THE BEST!! So sweet, extremely hard working and so incredibly talented at what she does! She's amazing to work with, and goes above and beyond and then even further beyond! She's truly invested in capturing every moment... Read More and she does! Here photos are fantastic, very artistic and she's great a capturing the true feeling of the day! And as a bonus she's full of helpful tips and advice along the way and she even helps coordinate the day. She made sure we got everything we wanted on our wedding day AND kept us on time. Words can't even explain how happy we are that we had Aurelia capture our wedding day and I can't wait to have her capture more big moments in our lives in the future!

Lots of Photos!

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Krista C

Aurelia captured tons of photos insuring to not miss a single moment of our special day. She along with her team took some amazing, fun, and touching photos of our families. She even set up a photobooth that was enjoyed by everyone. Her engaging personality made everyone feel... Read More comfortable in front of the camera.