From Florida to Fiji...

The BEL Team will go where ever you need. With two national award winning professional photographers, you'll enjoy photographs that blend the classic elegance of romantic imagery with edgy, artistic vision that's bold and fashionable. Same day viewing and FREE Bridal Registry available.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

18214 Clear Lake Drive, Lutz, FL Serving Florida and beyond (207) 223-4400

Simply Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Amy C

No amount of words can express the quality of work that Bernie and Ricky produce. It's timeless, classic, traditional and non traditional, and just plain gorgeous! From day one it was more than just just a photographer/bride-groom contract, they quickly became a part of our... Read More journey and our family. Their quality of work and professionalism far exceeded our expectations from the first meet and greet, to the engagement session, to picking out our save the date cards, to our wedding day, and finally to our viewing session. I highly recommend Bel Portraits to capture your special occasion whatever that may be and you won't be disappointed! sumate professional and

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Lucie N

Bernie and Ricky were absolutely wonderful. They exceeded all of our expectations. We trusted them completely and were rewarded with wedding photos that are amazing and breathtaking. These guys are a lot of fun to work with. You don't even notice that they're there. They make... Read More our memories come to life. It couldn't have been any better. The viewing after the wedding was a lot of fun, with many laughs and even a few tears - the good kind :) Totally worth it : we didn't have to worry about a thing during the best day of our life, Bernie and Ricky took great care of us!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Patricia W

BEL Portraits is, in my opinion, the ONLY photography studio to choose when planning a wedding. Bernie and Ricky do an amazing job capturing highlights, nuanced moments and emotions of the day and freezing them in time - to relive each time we look at the wedding album. Bernie... Read More is an outstanding portrait artist and Ricky has an unsurpassed knack for thinking outside the box to create breathtaking images. They are creative, enthusiastic, fun and still always professional. We have chosen BEL Portraits for two family weddings, most recently in September 2012. I can't imagine using any other portrait artist. I highly recommend this outstanding team.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

Bernie was the best. Our engagement and wedding portraits were great! He is very understanding and I felt I could go to him with anything I needed or wanted.

Thank You, Bel Portraits!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Kera C

I could not have asked for a better experience with my photographer. From the beginning, I knew I was in great hands and knew they felt that the wedding day was as special to them as it was to me. They were there for me every step of the way, whether it was creating a schedule... Read More for the day’s events to, talking to me the day before the wedding and finalizing the schedule and easing any concerns that I may have had. The wedding day could not have gone any smoother and I attribute that to Bel Portraits, they knew what needed to be done and where people needed to be, and they made it happen! Not only did they take care of me a client, but they did so by making me feel as if I was family! I never once felt that I was speaking to a vender, I always felt like I was talking to someone who really cared about how everything was going to turn out. I would confidently recommend Bel Portraits to anyone! Thank you for making my day so special!

Best photographer anyone could ask for!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sara T

BEL Portraits was awesome at our wedding! Bernie and Ricky made everything go so smooth and wonderfully! They were open to any of our ideas and were easy and fun to work with! They made us look like models! If you want wonderful pictures as well as having fun taking them then... Read More BEL Portraits is the choice you should make! Bernie is practically part of the family now!!! We love his results!!!

Bernie and Ricky Are The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Stacy T

Bernie and Ricky are the BEST! I have known Bernie for many years and he has always done our photos. Both of my daughters got married within the last 4 months and Bernie and Ricky did a WONDERFUL job with the wedding photos. Bel is very affordable and very quick to get the... Read More pictures to you. On a scale of 1-10, I rate Bel a 20!!!!! Try them...you won't be disappointed!

BEL Portraits!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Amy P

I loved having BEL portraits for my wedding photographer. They block off a whole day just for you so you don't have to worry about paying for overtime! There are 2 photographers so they won't miss any of the action. Very friendly, professional & great with a lens! Highly... Read More recommended!!

LOVE THEM!!!! FABULOUS!!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Megan T

I have no complaints what so ever about BEL Portraits!!!! Bernie and Ricky were great!!!! And my pictures, of course, turned out fabulous! Bernie has been taking our family pictures for as long as I can remember, so it was an obvious choice, and I don't think I would have been... Read More happy with any other photographer! Definately the best photographer around...Bernie was so helpful and took alot of stress off of my family and I!

SImply the best

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Casey S

My daughters wedding was captured in the most spectacular photos we could imagine. We were all so impressed with the quality of the photos and the professionalism of Bernie and Ricky. They have an eye for capturing the most intimate, fun, and serious side of things. They were on... Read More board with everything we wanted and had great suggestions. There is nothing ordinary about BEL Portraits. If you want unique, different, and high quality BEL portraits is who you want. Judy Snow, Dover-Foxcroft Maine

BEL Portraits all the way!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Monique B

Bernie and Ricky are fun, creative, and high-energy professionals. The pictures/video were stunning! It brought tears to my eyes it was so good. Our pictures are breathtaking to say the least. I would recommend them to anybody that wanted professional pictures done. The are... Read More truly amazing! Corey & Monique St Pierre

BEL Portraits ROCKS!

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Danielle L

Bernie and Ricky really captured the best day of my life. We started in the middle of winter for our engagement photos and these guys were in 3 feet of snow and enjoying spending the time with us. They do whatever it takes to get a wonderful photo. Both Dan and I felt so... Read More comfortable around them. On the wedding day, they both spent time with us before and after the ceremony. They put together a video montage of the day and both my parents, Dan and myself were in tears it was so beautiful. They capture the most beautiful moments and I would never hesitate asking them to do another session. They put 110% into each person they are with and make it so much fun! Half of our sessions we were all laughing! Thank you so much BEL, you made my special day even more so!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Sarah H

My caterer recommended BEL portraits to me, she said their companies had done a lot of work together and she really liked his work. I was very impressed with our initial interview and decided to use him for my wedding. Bernie was nothing but wonderful. He was professional,... Read More through, and did an amazing job with my images. We had engagement and wedding pictures done and Bernie gave us his undivided attention for all of it. He made us feel special and our images reflected our individual personalities. I would highly recommend this company, you will love the way your wedding pictures look.

Everything we wanted and MORE!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Alaina S

BEL Portraits was exactly what I was looking for when we were planning out wedding. From start to finish Bernie was there to help guide us. Our engagement shots were so much fun to do and came out fantastic. When it came time to plan the Wedding Pictures we took his... Read More suggestion to do the pictures before the ceremony and I couldn't have been happier that we did. I have since recommended this to any one I know is getting married! The pictures came out beautiful and there were so many to choose from. There were two photographers while we got ready and at the ceremony and they captured so many moments I would have forgotten with out having them to look back on. There were pictures of the goom and groomsmen getting ready as well as the Bridesmaids which were fantastic. There was never any rush to get the shots or articifial posing. It was all natural and effortless. If you are looking for beautiful photographs from a Professional Studio, BEL Portraits are the ones for you. I would also like to add that the service just doesn't stop after your vows are said... it took us weeks to decide on the albums we wanted to have put together, and they are still there for us now (4 years later) when we decide to order additional prints. While the decision on what package to order and where to save money is always daunting while planning your wedding I will say we got what we paid for and so much more. I did not want to have just digital photos taken from a friend of a friend. This day was so important for my husband and I. I personally feel I wouldn't have been as happy with any other photographer and it was worth the additional money in our budget to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. I have recommended BEL Portraits to all I know getting Married along the Coast of Maine! If you choose to work with them, you will NOT be disappointed. ~Alaina Scheuchzer

2011-05-20T19:19:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Alaina! It was such a pleasure working with you and Andy. You were such great sports about letting me drag you all over for your engagement session and then brave enough to "play" at the top of... Read Less Read More