Is this your business? claim it now

Bella Bridesmaid

Bridesmaids

2250 Union Street, San Francisco, CA

Great for bridesmaids dresses

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Liz V

We used Bella Bridesmaid for the bridesmaids dresses for our wedding. What a great experience. We had a TERRIBLE experience at another bridesmaids dress store in San Francisco - Bella was such a nice contrast. We found the dresses at the other store but the customer service was so terrible that we didn't want to order them there, keep working with them, and give them our business... so we found the same dresses at Bella and ordered them through Bella. Only thing to know is that Bella does not do alterations. This wasn't a problem for us - the girls picked up their dresses (or Bella shipped the dresses directly to the out of town girls!) and they got the alterations done elsewhere. Great service, great dresses! Thank you!

Helpful, Courteous Service and Wonderful Dresses

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Jennifer Y

With the help of Eva, I ended up ordering nine dresses from Bella (I have a lot of bridesmaids, groomswomen, and my officiant), all of them in different sizes and a variety of colors. I went with a combination of LoveLane dresses, which are exclusive to Bella, and three Amsale dresses. Eva was friendly and charming and was very helpful in ordering the dresses. I had some bridesmaids wanting straps on their strapless dresses, and Eva was very on top of remembering to include them. All the dresses came in without a hitch, and none of the small details were missed! I'm very pleased with how everything turned out, and the staff was a pleasure to work with. I'm glad I went with Bella Bridesmaid!

Monique Lhuillier

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Jennifer A

My bridesmaids bought their Monique Lhuillier dresses here and Cassandra is very helpful and very patient as well since my bridesmaids are very picky. I will recommend this shop to anyone.

Very poor customer service

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Bryanne G

We purchased bridesmaids dresses here and although the contact specifically stated that all the dress were to be order in the same color and fabric, one dress arrived in the incorrect fabric. This, however is not my primary complaint, as I understand that mistakes happen. My treatment in trying to resolve this matter is the reason I will not reccomend this vendor. The employees were rude, dismissive, and unprofessional. My phone calls and emails went unanswered despite many follow ups. I would suggest looking elsewhere.

3 bridesmaids in 3 states? No problem!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Cassandra E

Bella Bridesmaid has a good selection of dresses, but as many others have noted, they are on the upper end of the spectrum. For some of the lines, you can clearly see the difference between them and David's Bridal, others, not so much. I had no problem with the customer service, and they were very accommodating to my three bridesmaids who were in SF, TN and MA. The dresses all were sized perfectly and no one needed alterations. Overall, this was a great experience and an easy part of the process.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Alex E

Beautiful dresses and wonderful customer service!

Personable

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Kristina K

Getting an appointment was extremely diffcult and they only let you try on dresses with an appointment. The lady that helped me at Bella Bridesmaid had a stand-off attitude and was not the friendliest peron. Once I picked out a dress for my bridesmaid, the service improved and people were more responsive. We did have some delays in getting our dress which made it a little stressful towards the end. But all the dresses turned out great.

Rating for Bella Bridesmaid