Find the perfect bridal gown of your dreams...

Best For Bride is a one-stop bridal shop offering a wide selection of high-quality dresses and accessories for special occasions, purchase or rental. Visit website for a location near you! Etobicoke - (416) 233-3393 Toronto - (647) 430-7498 Barrie - (705) 503-3300 Hamilton - (289) 755-0262

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

5359 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON

AWESOME CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Dorthy M

I went to the Etobicoke store as it was easier to get to from where I live. I was treated with respect and I felt like I was on the show " Say Yes to the Dress". The ladies were helpful and listened to what I evisioned for a Wedding Dress. I bought my dress on the first visit. Very happy with the service.

I found my perfect dress there!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Lisa B

I first went in to Best for Bride and was a little hesitant, but then quickly realized that they knew what they were talking about. I explained the wedding dress I was looking for and within 10 minutes, was given my dream dress for a really good price. It was amazing and I'm so happy that I found my perfect dress there!

Even more stunning than the picture!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Sandra T

I was delighted to receive my dress only after 26 days of placing my order. After unwrapping it and hanging it up I can honestly say it was more stunning than the actual photo itself. Apart from a couple of small defects which I can easily correct I was delighted with my purchase. Thank you so much to all people at Best for Bride, getting married wearing this lovely dress will be a dream come true for me.

This store is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Naomi D

This store is absolutely amazing! Ladies, do not bother going elsewhere - this shop will have all you need! Best for Bride has a great selection of dresses at reasonable prices and the service is impeccable! Olga is a dime and clearly knows what she's doing after being in the business for so long. She even advises you what poses would look good for your wedding pictures with the type of dress you've chosen. I went to a few other shops after visiting The Best for Bride just to see what other options were out there but nothing compared to the service. I opted for one of their sample dresses in the end as I didn't have the budget for a new one. I had numerous compliments about the dress and the way it fit me on my wedding day. I can not recommend this store enough. Give this shop a visit!

They have excellent customer service

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Winnifred T

One of my friends recommended Best for Bride to me and when I finally went in I was not disappointed. They have excellent customer service and are extremely accommodating. If you are looking for a great wedding dress at affordable price, visit this store first!

Beautiful wedding gowns

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Natalie R

I bought a big size wedding gown from Best for Bride after visited almost 3 other bridal stores in my town and not found what I'm looking for. Yeah, I know that it's not easy to find the right wedding gown for a big size woman like me. But I really grateful to Best for Bride because they provide beautiful wedding gowns for big size women at affordable prices.

This place has some beautiful dresses you won't find anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Tanya H

Best For Bride really made my "little princess" dream come true on my Big Day! I found the place only around 2 weeks before my big day and tried a few of their wedding gowns and fell in love with the final two! My consultant helped me to choose the right one, by asking me a few questions, like the location of the wedding. When I told her the location, she gave me her honest advice for one over the other and why. I was so thankful! Her unique taste impressed me and she was very patient and nice with me during the whole process! All my guests love my wedding gown, and asked me about the designer! It's absolutely gorgeous and my dream wedding gown! I am very very happy with it! I highly recommend Best For Bride to all the brides to be and the mothers! This place has some beautiful dresses you won't find anywhere else!

My dress was awesome and beautiful

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Alice G

When I decided to get marry, I'm pregnant 3 months of my baby. It's not easy to find a wedding dress that match with my condition. My sister suggested me to Best for Bride and after I sent them a message, they said they have wedding dresses for a pregnant woman like me. I'm very happy. My dress was awesome and beautiful. No one know that I'm pregnant on my wedding day. Thanks guys for a great dress.

They are awesome from start to finish

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Lynn J

I would like to give the highest rating for Best for Bride. They are awesome from start to finish. I bought my wedding gown from this store and they provided high quality gown at reasonable price. 5 stars rating is not enough for them, they deserve 10 stars rating!

My wedding dress was perfect and stylist

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Jacklin R

My wedding dress was perfect and stylist. My husband and I were very satisfied with it. Thank you, I would like to refer friends and family to Best for Bride and will do a business with you again anytime I need it.

Thanks for everything

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Melly R

Very happy with the service that I received from Best for Bride. They are honest, friendly, competitive and their products are high quality. I just got married several weeks ago and I'm so thankful because I wear the best wedding dress on my special day. I wish all the best for Best for Bride. Thanks for everything.

Good job overall

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Stephanie F

A best friend recommended Best for Bride when I asked her for an affordable bridal shop for wedding day. I went to this shop and viola...I found the right dress for myself at cheap price here. Thanks for my best friend and Best for Bride. Good job overall.

Love My Dress

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Lauren C

I absolutely love the dress I found here. The only complaint that I have is that I would book appointments and they would double book appointments so that I was sharing it with someone else. They would then spend more time with the other bride and I didn't get that "bride" experience. The alterations were a bit expensive but well worth it. In the end, I am very happy with my dress!

They made every step of the process stress free

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Sally O

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this place yet! I got my wedding dress here almost a month ago. Choosing Best for Bride was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. The consultants are sweet, patient, and supportive. They made every step of the process stress free. The dresses are gorgeous and are beautifully tailored to fit perfectly. They can accommodate brides of all shapes and sizes and make everyone look and feel great. I love that everything is made locally, too. Definitely check them out-you will be so happy you did!

The price was very fair and competitive

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Ellen K

The first time I found this online store I was amazed by their huge and high quality wedding dresses collection. Then I decided to bought a dress from them and got it on time as promised. The dress was more beautiful than its photo on their website and the price was very fair and competitive. I hope I can wear my wedding dress more than once LOL.

High quality wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Clarissa T

I want to buy an elegant wedding dress for myself and 3 bridesmaid dresses for my sisters. My best friend recommended Best for Bride. I visited their website and very happy because they provide high quality wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses at competitive prices. My 4 dresses have been delivered within 3 weeks and they were good packaged. No alternation needs, those dresses were fit on our bodies. Good job...

not the best

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 veronica s

not to much variaty for destination wedding.

High quality wedding dresses at competitive prices

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

My fiance and I only have a very low budget for our wedding so I should buy a super cheap wedding dress for myself. I searched on Google for cheap wedding dress store and I found Best for Bride. I visited their website and very happy because they have a ton of high quality wedding dresses at competitive prices. I chose one dress, paid it and got it within 3 weeks. I love my wedding dress! My fiance also gave compliment for it. Thank you.

Easiest Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Jennifer B

I had shopped at many different bridal stores before I finally found my dress at best for bride. Donna helped me out, but there were many other consultants that were helping other brides that would always comment on the new dress that you put on. I had tried on a few too many dresses, but I finally found the one. They didn't pressure me to purchase the gown right away and they said that honestly I had lots of time...whereas other stores said that I wouldn't have enough time (it was 10 months before the wedding). From the second I stepped foot in the store to the moment I dropped off my dress to be cleaned it was perfect. the staff is friendly and attentive and they have amazing prices!!!

Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Colleen G

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They had a great selection of gowns onsite with lots of options to order other styles in. Prices were reasonable and alterations were just up the road and very easy to schedule appointments.

They sent my wedding dress order on time as the schedule

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Jaqueline M

I looking for a wedding dress online and I found the Best for Bride website on my Google searched. I also found another online wedding dress stores but I chose Best for Bride because they offers cheaper prices for the same quality dresses. Yeah, I was not disappointed with Best for Bride. They sent my wedding dress order on time as the schedule and the dress was more beautiful than its picture on the site. Thank you!

They were OK

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Tracy L

I went here with 2 BMs and my mother. They had a large variety in store, however didn't have every dress that was on their website (fair enough). However, I saw a dress on the website that I really wanted to try and asked if there was a way to bring it in for me to try on (they didn't have it in any sizes). The consultant I had told me it wasn't possible and that I would just have to buy without trying... which I thought was pretty ridiculous. Anyway, she did make some suggestions on other similar dresses and I ended up trying about 10 dresses on. In the end, I wasn't fully confident in my choice, but she was pushing me to make a decision and told me I didn't have that much time (it was 5.5 months before the wedding) and also they have an in store promotion where if you buy your dress on your first visit you have a choice of a discount on your dress (can't remember how much) or a package including (veil, garter, dress bag and a tiara/hair piece). In the end, I chose a dress more so because of the pressure than the fact that i fell in love with the dress. Regardless, I did love my dress and was happy that I made the decision. Overall it was an OK store, but it was definitely not the best bridal shop in terms of design, service and dresses.

Good quality of wedding gowns selection

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Monica W

Good quality of wedding gowns selection. I finally found the best wedding gown here after 2 months searching! I like you offer big size gown that match with my need. The gown looks stunning on my body and it's made my body looks slimmer. Thank you Best for Bride. I give you an excellent rating.

Very happy with my choice

Reviewed on 7/25/2013

My husband and I have a fairy tale wedding theme so I need a unique wedding dress which match with our theme. I went to Best for Bride base on a friend recommendation and I was very happy with my choice. Finally I got a sweet and nice wedding dress here and saved a hundred of dollar from other store that want to deceive me with an expensive wedding dress.

I found my wedding dress here

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Kelly B

I found my wedding dress here. Best for Bride has very good customer service. She is very nice and helpful. She is patiently letting me choose the gown I like, asked what kind I like and help me choose my dream gown! Every dress at Best for Bride is really good quality and the price is reasonable and affordable.

TO Best for Bride