Find the perfect bridal gown of your dreams...

Best For Bride is a one-stop bridal shop offering a wide selection of high-quality dresses and accessories for special occasions, purchase or rental. Visit website for a location near you! Etobicoke - (416) 233-3393 Toronto - (647) 430-7498 Barrie - (705) 503-3300 Hamilton - (289) 755-0262

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion

5359 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON (416) 233-3393

This store is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Naomi D

This store is absolutely amazing! Ladies, do not bother going elsewhere - this shop will have all you need! Best for Bride has a great selection of dresses at reasonable prices and the service is impeccable! Olga is a dime and clearly knows what she's doing after being in the... Read More business for so long. She even advises you what poses would look good for your wedding pictures with the type of dress you've chosen. I went to a few other shops after visiting The Best for Bride just to see what other options were out there but nothing compared to the service. I opted for one of their sample dresses in the end as I didn't have the budget for a new one. I had numerous compliments about the dress and the way it fit me on my wedding day. I can not recommend this store enough. Give this shop a visit!

Great Selection

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Terra L

Best For Bride Hamilton location is where my bridesmaids got their dresses. The staff was friendly and very easy to work with. My sister is a plus size girl but the staff founf styles that flattered her figure but make her feel good about herself. We had a minor issue with one... Read More of the girls dresses, but the staff was very willing to fix as soon as they could. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Beautiful wedding gowns

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Natalie R

I bought a big size wedding gown from Best for Bride after visited almost 3 other bridal stores in my town and not found what I'm looking for. Yeah, I know that it's not easy to find the right wedding gown for a big size woman like me. But I really grateful to Best for Bride... Read More because they provide beautiful wedding gowns for big size women at affordable prices.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Miley T

My partner and I would like to thank Best for Bride for the best service and price that they gave to us. When we visited the store, we met Donna and she was very accommodate with our needs. I got my wedding dress from here and was happy with its beautiful style and good quality... Read More fabrics.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tiffany E

Donna, my consultant was helpful and knowledgeable. She chose the right wedding gown base on my budget and my descriptions. I really thankful to her. I saved the time and money by visiting Best for Bride. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Cornelia A

Wow, the best ever! I went to Best for Bride for the last option. But I really glad because I did it. My consultant was nice and helpful. I ended up to buy a wedding dress from this bridal boutique. A very satisfied customer.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Drew M

I went to Best for Bride twice and I was satisfied with my both experiences. Helpful consultant, great wedding dresses selection and reasonable prices. Would like to come back here again.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Virginia P

I got an awesome service and gown here. They have a ton of wedding gowns selection at reasonable prices. Would like to come to Best for Bride again if the need arise. Kudos for Donna too, she is a nice consultant.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nora K

My go to place for any wedding gowns and cocktail dresses. High quality fabrics, fair pricing and friendly staffs. I highly recommend Best for Bride to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kathleen C

Felicia was fantastic! She was so helpful, patient, and gave solid, honest advice. Great selection and the in-ceiling camera was a big selling feature for me! It was so simple, yet so brilliant, to install a camera into the ceiling behind their in-store run-way so a bride can... Read More really get the full picture and experience what she would look like walking down the aisle. No more awkward reflection game trying to see yourself in the mirror, your front and back view is displayed simultaneously on two large TV screens right in front of you...just brilliant! The only reason I didn't give full 5 stars is that the alteration process was really stressful and I had to fight for what I wanted. I also know my body and I knew it wouldn't change in the months leading up to the wedding so I would have preferred that alterations were done months in advance instead of super last minute causing undue stress. In the end it all worked out and I got the dress of my dreams for a decent price :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melly J

I got my wedding gown at the first visit here. So happy because I don't need to go to anywhere else. Best for Bride has everything that I looking for. Donna, my consultant was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Casey K

Unforgettable moment! I went to Best for Bride after I visited 3/4 other bridal boutiques. I hopeless! It's really not easy to find the right wedding dress for a big bride like myself. Then Donna (my consultant) came to me and helped me to find the right wedding dress for myself... Read More from her collections. And...I finally got one! Ah, I'm so happy. Thank you Donna. Thank you Best for Bride.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla M

My wedding gown got a ton of compliments from my husband, guests, friends and family. I'm so proud wearing this beautiful gown. Thanks Best For Bride for your great quality wedding gown and reasonable price.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessina M

My first visit to Best For Bride was memorable. The consultant, Donna, was nice and helpful. She gave the best suggestions and I found my wedding dress here. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sam F

Our partner and I came to Best For Bride 2 weeks ago to find the right dress for her. The staff was friendly and she was very helpful. We're happy with her service from start to end. My partner finally bought a dress from here and we went home as satisfied customers.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jennifer

They were very accommodating and found the perfect dress for me that matched my simple yet elegant dress style requirements. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Theresa D

Great wedding gowns selection at reasonable prices. The staff was also helpful and friendly during my visit to Best for Bride.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Evelyn B

The staff was helpful and super nice. She helped me to chose the right wedding dress that matched with my budget. Kudos for Best for Bride. I would like to come back here if the need arise. Thanks again guys.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amanda C

This store is really awesome. I'm a big size bride and it's difficult to find the right dress for myself. I've went to 4 other bridal stores before I go to here and not found the one. Then a best friend referred me to Best for Bride. Awesome. I got my dream dress at the first... Read More visit to Best for Bride. Wow! The dress looks beautiful and flawless on my body. Love it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Karlie V

I went to Best for Bride as the last option after I visited 2 other bridal stores in the area. I finally found my dream wedding dress at this store and the price was cheaper than my budget. Love it,

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Vicki C

Had a great experience in store at the Mississauga location. When I explained what I wanted, they knew what to recommend. I also received great service via email. Very quick response and very helpful. I would definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kelly D

Thank you Best for Bride for all your help in choosing my wedding dress and making it fit perfectly. I definitely felt it was the right choice for me and I had so many compliments on it.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Angelina C

Five stars for Best for Bride. High quality of wedding dresses at reasonable prices. My dress got a ton of compliments from my guests. I'm a happy customer!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Winnie F

I bought a wedding gown from Best for Bride. The quality of their product and their price were super, best in the market!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Melinda C

Thank you Erin for helping me find my wedding dress. I was very nervous because I had previously had bad experience with another bridal salon. Erin made me feel comfortable and there was no pressure. She picked a dress for me that I was not what I had imagined my wedding dress... Read More to be but gave it a chance anyway and it was the dress for me. I am so pleased with the service I have received so far. Thank you Erin!

2017-02-23T14:26:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your encouraging feedback. We are glad our bridal assistant could help you enjoy your visit to Best for Bride. It isn't uncommon for brides who visit us to fall in love with dresses they least expected to buy. However, it is always... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Olga

I am a hard-core wedding fashion enthusiast and the district manager at the wedding dress chain, Best for Bride, since 2005. I have varied experience in the bridal industry and intense passion for everything wedding-related. Best for Bride is now one of the leading bridal dress chains in Canada.