Find the perfect bridal gown of your dreams...

Best For Bride is a one-stop bridal shop offering a wide selection of high-quality dresses and accessories for special occasions, purchase or rental. Visit website for a location near you! Etobicoke - (416) 233-3393 Toronto - (647) 430-7498 Barrie - (705) 503-3300 Hamilton - (289) 755-0262

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

5359 Dundas St W, Etobicoke, ON

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Dorthy M

I went to the Etobicoke store as it was easier to get to from where I live. I was treated with respect and I felt like I was on the show " Say Yes to the Dress". The ladies were helpful and listened to what I evisioned for a Wedding Dress. I bought my dress on the first visit.... Read More Very happy with the service.

I found my perfect dress there!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Lisa B

I first went in to Best for Bride and was a little hesitant, but then quickly realized that they knew what they were talking about. I explained the wedding dress I was looking for and within 10 minutes, was given my dream dress for a really good price. It was amazing and I'm so... Read More happy that I found my perfect dress there!

Even more stunning than the picture!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Sandra T

I was delighted to receive my dress only after 26 days of placing my order. After unwrapping it and hanging it up I can honestly say it was more stunning than the actual photo itself. Apart from a couple of small defects which I can easily correct I was delighted with my... Read More purchase. Thank you so much to all people at Best for Bride, getting married wearing this lovely dress will be a dream come true for me.

Great Selection

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Terra L

Best For Bride Hamilton location is where my bridesmaids got their dresses. The staff was friendly and very easy to work with. My sister is a plus size girl but the staff founf styles that flattered her figure but make her feel good about herself. We had a minor issue with one... Read More of the girls dresses, but the staff was very willing to fix as soon as they could. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Denise B

I just came to this bridal boutique today and was amazed by their huge and great quality of wedding dresses. Thanks for my dress, it was stunning and nice. I would like to give the highest rating for Best for Bride.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Sarah D

I found a big size wedding gown from this store and the price was reasonable. The gown was only need a little alternation and its saved me much money on me. I will tell my girl friends about Best for Bride.

Great dresses!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

As a plus size bride, I had been to a store the same day and I was told they had 3 dresses that I could try on. I was mortified! I tried on the three and none of them were flattering at all! So I went down the road to best for bride and they had a huge selection of plus size... Read More dresses for me to try on!! I tried on a few and my bridal consultant Gordana brought out one that she wanted me to try on. I didn't really like it but I thought, why not, it cant hurt! ... I ended up buying it!! I loved it! I had a great experience with her. If you purchase on your first visit, you get a veil included, a hair piece/headband, a garter belt and a dress bag all for free!! I also went back and got my bridesmaids dresses there! The issues I had was with the ladies booking the appointment for the bridesmaids dress fittings. I asked for a Friday night because all my ladies were traveling at least an hour. I asked for a fitting and said I wanted alterations done. The lady said no problem and gave me a time. I went in with all my ladies and was told that they don't have a seamstress on site on Fridays and I must have asked for an appointment not a fitting. I ended up going elsewhere for alterations for their dresses but still got mine altered there. Overall I had an alright experience. I did love my dress and my consultant and seamstress were amazing!! It is definitely worth taking a look!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Liz B

I just wanted to say that I had an amazing experience at Best for Brides today, June 8, 2015. The TTC was in chaos and it was pouring with rain. I am a plus size bride looking for a dress and was armed with my best girlfriend, my best bra and spanks and headed into my first... Read More foray of bridal gown fitting. I thought for sure I'd be discouraged, that there would be very few sample sizes and that I'd have little selection. I thought I'd be greeted with a bit of an attitude and with pity because I was too "big to be a customer or bride". Was I ever wrong. We met Gordana who was an absolute treat. First thing she told me was not to worry and I could actually go to the racks and mark any thing I wanted. She directed me to sample sizes that I could fit into. She chatted me up with my friend and she got to know us a bit and then started helping pulling dresses. My dressing room was full of so many dresses I had no idea where to start. Gordana was a pro at helping me wade through the taffeta and lace, really working hard to make all my dress options look great on me before I went out to stand on a pedestal. She was so personable and funny and really knew what she was doing. My first request was to have straps and all sorts of gowns I thought would make me look good. She let me try my choices on but gently urged me to "just try" some strapless options. I must have had 10 gowns in my change room I was sure I'd like and when I went with her suggestions my opinions changed. By the 4th dress I had my choice and we realized what looked best on me and what didn't. She suggested I try on my favourite again to make sure I liked it best. I was sold. I cried. It was unbelievable how beautiful I looked and felt. I danced around the store! I really thought I'd not find a dress today and had no intention of buying but the store, the selection, the actual samples that I could try on, and most importantly Gordana sold me without question. I will make sure anyone who wants to be a bride, comes to Best for Brides. When I am getting married on the beach in Cuba in my a-line lace, strapless, sweetheart neckline gown I will be sure to get a photo for Gordana and the rest of the staff at Best for Brides.

This store is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015 Naomi D

This store is absolutely amazing! Ladies, do not bother going elsewhere - this shop will have all you need! Best for Bride has a great selection of dresses at reasonable prices and the service is impeccable! Olga is a dime and clearly knows what she's doing after being in the... Read More business for so long. She even advises you what poses would look good for your wedding pictures with the type of dress you've chosen. I went to a few other shops after visiting The Best for Bride just to see what other options were out there but nothing compared to the service. I opted for one of their sample dresses in the end as I didn't have the budget for a new one. I had numerous compliments about the dress and the way it fit me on my wedding day. I can not recommend this store enough. Give this shop a visit!

They have excellent customer service

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Winnifred T

One of my friends recommended Best for Bride to me and when I finally went in I was not disappointed. They have excellent customer service and are extremely accommodating. If you are looking for a great wedding dress at affordable price, visit this store first!

Beautiful wedding gowns

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Natalie R

I bought a big size wedding gown from Best for Bride after visited almost 3 other bridal stores in my town and not found what I'm looking for. Yeah, I know that it's not easy to find the right wedding gown for a big size woman like me. But I really grateful to Best for Bride... Read More because they provide beautiful wedding gowns for big size women at affordable prices.

This place has some beautiful dresses you won't find anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Tanya H

Best For Bride really made my "little princess" dream come true on my Big Day! I found the place only around 2 weeks before my big day and tried a few of their wedding gowns and fell in love with the final two! My consultant helped me to choose the right one, by asking me a few... Read More questions, like the location of the wedding. When I told her the location, she gave me her honest advice for one over the other and why. I was so thankful! Her unique taste impressed me and she was very patient and nice with me during the whole process! All my guests love my wedding gown, and asked me about the designer! It's absolutely gorgeous and my dream wedding gown! I am very very happy with it! I highly recommend Best For Bride to all the brides to be and the mothers! This place has some beautiful dresses you won't find anywhere else!

My dress was awesome and beautiful

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Alice G

When I decided to get marry, I'm pregnant 3 months of my baby. It's not easy to find a wedding dress that match with my condition. My sister suggested me to Best for Bride and after I sent them a message, they said they have wedding dresses for a pregnant woman like me. I'm very... Read More happy. My dress was awesome and beautiful. No one know that I'm pregnant on my wedding day. Thanks guys for a great dress.

They are awesome from start to finish

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Lynn J

I would like to give the highest rating for Best for Bride. They are awesome from start to finish. I bought my wedding gown from this store and they provided high quality gown at reasonable price. 5 stars rating is not enough for them, they deserve 10 stars rating!

My wedding dress was perfect and stylist

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Jacklin R

My wedding dress was perfect and stylist. My husband and I were very satisfied with it. Thank you, I would like to refer friends and family to Best for Bride and will do a business with you again anytime I need it.

Thanks for everything

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Melly R

Very happy with the service that I received from Best for Bride. They are honest, friendly, competitive and their products are high quality. I just got married several weeks ago and I'm so thankful because I wear the best wedding dress on my special day. I wish all the best for... Read More Best for Bride. Thanks for everything.

Good job overall

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Stephanie F

A best friend recommended Best for Bride when I asked her for an affordable bridal shop for wedding day. I went to this shop and viola...I found the right dress for myself at cheap price here. Thanks for my best friend and Best for Bride. Good job overall.

Love My Dress

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Lauren C

I absolutely love the dress I found here. The only complaint that I have is that I would book appointments and they would double book appointments so that I was sharing it with someone else. They would then spend more time with the other bride and I didn't get that "bride"... Read More experience. The alterations were a bit expensive but well worth it. In the end, I am very happy with my dress!

They made every step of the process stress free

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Sally O

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this place yet! I got my wedding dress here almost a month ago. Choosing Best for Bride was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. The consultants are sweet, patient, and supportive. They made every step of the process stress free.... Read More The dresses are gorgeous and are beautifully tailored to fit perfectly. They can accommodate brides of all shapes and sizes and make everyone look and feel great. I love that everything is made locally, too. Definitely check them out-you will be so happy you did!

The price was very fair and competitive

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Ellen K

The first time I found this online store I was amazed by their huge and high quality wedding dresses collection. Then I decided to bought a dress from them and got it on time as promised. The dress was more beautiful than its photo on their website and the price was very fair... Read More and competitive. I hope I can wear my wedding dress more than once LOL.

High quality wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Clarissa T

I want to buy an elegant wedding dress for myself and 3 bridesmaid dresses for my sisters. My best friend recommended Best for Bride. I visited their website and very happy because they provide high quality wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses at competitive prices. My 4... Read More dresses have been delivered within 3 weeks and they were good packaged. No alternation needs, those dresses were fit on our bodies. Good job...

not the best

Reviewed on 12/20/2013 veronica s

not to much variaty for destination wedding.

High quality wedding dresses at competitive prices

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

My fiance and I only have a very low budget for our wedding so I should buy a super cheap wedding dress for myself. I searched on Google for cheap wedding dress store and I found Best for Bride. I visited their website and very happy because they have a ton of high quality... Read More wedding dresses at competitive prices. I chose one dress, paid it and got it within 3 weeks. I love my wedding dress! My fiance also gave compliment for it. Thank you.

Easiest Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Jennifer B

I had shopped at many different bridal stores before I finally found my dress at best for bride. Donna helped me out, but there were many other consultants that were helping other brides that would always comment on the new dress that you put on. I had tried on a few too many... Read More dresses, but I finally found the one. They didn't pressure me to purchase the gown right away and they said that honestly I had lots of time...whereas other stores said that I wouldn't have enough time (it was 10 months before the wedding). From the second I stepped foot in the store to the moment I dropped off my dress to be cleaned it was perfect. the staff is friendly and attentive and they have amazing prices!!!

Beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Colleen G

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They had a great selection of gowns onsite with lots of options to order other styles in. Prices were reasonable and alterations were just up the road and very easy to schedule appointments.

TO Best for Bride