Timeless. Touching. True.

I believe the key to taking a great photo is to see with your heart! I put my heart into every click of the shutter. I have a strong passion for my art, and for those who make it possible. Thank you for taking an interest in my work. It would be an honor to capture your special day!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Haymarket, VA DC, NoVA, MD (& Travel) (301) 471-6798

Couldn't have chosen a better photographer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Megan T

Beth T Photography was one of the best choices my husband and I made when planning our wedding. We initially chose her because her prices were competitive, she was responsive and flexible with our requests, and the photos on her website reflected our aesthetics. From our... Read More engagement session to our wedding day, she was incredibly professional and helped us feel natural in front of the camera which resulted in amazing photos. The part of the wedding that always seems to drag on and on is the formal family photos following the ceremony, but not with Beth! She was so structured and has mastered the flow of organizing 70+ family members into and out of portraits! Also, she did not come off as worried or anxious in any way which helped my husband and I slow down to enjoy our day. I believe that is a quality you may not necessarily look for in a vendor, but appreciate it beyond words. Also, my husband and I opted to not get a videographer, mainly because of our budget, and it was something that I had reservations about. However, Beth and her husband took so many photos which truly captured our wedding day that I am content with our decision. Beth T Photography comes with our highest regard and praise.

Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Cassie s

Beth was great! We first met her at our shoot for our engagement pictures and we knew it was a great fit. We love all of our pictures from the wedding (over 600!) and are having a hard time picking a favorite because they are all so good. Beth posts a blog less than a week... Read More after the wedding (or engagement shoot) so you don't have to wait long to get a peak, which is great for impatient people like myself. :) So many people commented specifically on how great of a photographer she was and everyone loves the pictures. The prices are SO reasonable, especially for our metro area and I would recommend Beth (and her husband) to anyone who was looking for a photographer!

Hands down, the best in the business!

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Taylor G

I fell in love Beth T's photos from friends who got married, just a month before I got engaged. I knew when I was married I had to have her. She continued to amaze me not only a photographer, but also as a person. She bent over backwards and went the extra mile to accommodate my... Read More (now) husband and I. Our engagement photo shoot and our wedding were not in Beth's area, yet she still was there smiling and doing what she loved- taking photos. She worked with me to develop a price point I could afford while still being able to capture every moment of my wedding day. Every photo she takes, perfectly described each moment. Our photos tell our entire love story and will help us remember our wedding day forever. There isn't one person/vendor that I've worked with throughout the wedding planning process that I could recommend more. Beth T is amazing and the professionalism, quality of the photos and the intimate, personalized detail she provides for each of her clients is without a doubt the best out there. Be prepared to be the happiest bride ever by using this photographer!

Loved Working with Beth T.!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Lisa S

I found Beth on the Knot last year and am so grateful to have worked with her for my wedding. From my initial email inquiry to the delivery of photos, Beth was a true professional: warm, thoughtful, flexible, approachable, responsive, punctual, and caring. With Beth, you get... Read More a world class photographer who can take on any venue. She excels at outdoor weddings (just look at her site) but she did incredible work at our Newseum wedding, and I was excited at her enthusiasm and creativity in selecting spots to shoot us around the venue (Berlin Wall was the tops!). Most importantly, Beth was the perfect fit on a personal level. You spend a ton of time with your photographer, and Beth and her 2nd shooter/husband Josh were amazing to work with. They made us feel at ease in front of the camera, never forced shots, and captured sincere and authentic photos we will treasure forever. I cannot thank Beth enough and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone in the DMV and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Angela E

My husband and I really debated which photographer to go with, I wanted great images at a fair price. When I showed him Beth's portfolio he was sold. After meeting with her, I knew we found a good fit. She made me feel relaxed during our engagement shoot when I first felt... Read More awkward, and helped keep my stress down on our wedding day. She was able to take control of the day and make sure we got everything we needed to on our day. Our images turned out absolutely stunning. I look at them over and over, I am so extremely happy. Beth captured not only pictures, but pure emotions of the day. She was quick to provide a sneak peak which we loved getting on our honeymoon. Once we got the full galleries we were in heaven. We have found a photographer for life and will continue to use Beth for family portraits in the future. I would giver more stars if I could. You won't be disappointed with Beth T. Photography.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jamie B

Beth is so amazing and we just fell in love with her! She is super talented and very professional. You can tell how much she loves what she does and it really shines through in her photos. We were so nervous about getting photos done for our engagement shoot because my fiance... Read More and I have never posed for professional photos before and Beth made us feel super comfortable right away and the day with her was a blast. We have received so many compliments on both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be using Beth for future photo shoots.

The Absolute Best!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Mary K

One of the biggest things for me was having incredible photos. I knew that as the bride and groom my husband and I were not going to be able to take in and really enjoy the day. So I wanted to make darn sure that the lasting part of the affair – the photos – would be as gorgeous... Read More as possible. Luckily for me I happen to be good friends with one of the best photographers in DC. When I got engaged I already knew exactly who my wedding photographer was going to be. Beth and I have been good friends for years going back to when she and I both worked at the same company and she only did wedding photography part time. My only worry was that my friend wouldn’t get to enjoy my wedding because she would be too busy working. Beth of course told me not to worry and reminded me that she IS having fun when she doing what she loves best – photographing things! I normally have a terrible time with photos – I’m awkward, can’t smile naturally and just never seem to look very good in photos. But by a few shots into our engagement session all worries were gone. Beth is so good at putting you at ease and getting you to relax and just pose naturally. All the photos turned out amazing and nothing looked forced or awkward. Another thing I love about Beth’s work is that, unlike some other photographer’s work I have seen she pays attention to the details. The small little things that you don’t even realize you wanted captured. She gets it all. The wedding day goes buy in a blur but Beth captures all the little and big things beautifully so that you get to enjoy your wedding after the fact as you look through all the photos. I have been getting so many compliments from friends and family on both sides about how incredible the wedding photos were. We all agree that Beth is the best in business. I could go on and on but I will leave it at this – if you want gorgeous photos that look like all those beautiful wedding pictures you have been filling your Pinterest board with - go with Beth. You will not be disappointed.

Beautiful Pictures

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Meredith S

Beth took amazing pictures of our special day. Included in her package was an engagement shoot and a leather-bound photo book. I love how the pictures turned out and my friends & family love them as well. She arrived to everything on-time (or early) and helped keep me sane... Read More during the big day.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Michelle P

While I was wedding planning, I heard that finding the right photographer was one of the most important things to do. Luckily, it didn't take me a long time to find Beth, and I knew she was the right choice! My husband and I were both very comfortable with Beth during our first... Read More meeting, and we were relieved that she was still in our price range! We met with Beth for our engagement shoot, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding, and all three occasions had pictures that turned out to be FLAWLESS. Beth (and her husband!) has such an amazing eye for the perfect shot. She was always encouraging while she was taking pictures, and to me, that made the pictures that much better. I'd say the best thing about Beth was that she did her job EXTREMELY well while still allowing everyone to be in the moment. Some of my favorite pictures of my wedding night were candid shots of me with friends and family, or touching moments with my husband or with my father. Every little emotion from that special night was captured through Beth's expert photography. I would MOST DEFINITELY hire Beth again, and I would DEFINITELY recommend her to anyone who asked!

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 k f

Beth was a delight to work with and takes phenomenal photos! She has an eye for finding spots/perspectives that bring out a natural but still fancy look in photos. My biggest consideration in finding a photographer was selecting someone I would be comfortable around, as neither... Read More my husband nor I is photogenic. She has a calming presence and had us both forgetting that we were in front of the camera, which made for better pics. Her husband was our second shooter for the wedding and he also took phenomenal pics and was just as warm and kind as Beth. She was incredibly quick and helpful with responses, and had excellent suggestions for photo locations. I couldn't recommend Beth T more highly!

Beth is the best!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Casey B

Beth is amazing! She takes beautiful photos that capture the perfect moments, she is professional, responsive, accommodating, and best of all she is super sweet and a true pleasure to work with. So happy we chose Beth to take our engagement and wedding photos! We will treasure... Read More the memories she captured forever.

Love Beth T Photography!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Helen S

Beth’s pictures are beautiful! She has an amazing eye and the ability to capture that special something in the people, places and things she shoots. We were so lucky to get her to photograph our wedding! Working with her was a breeze. She was thorough and efficient in... Read More planning and very responsive. Her great organizational skills made taking those family and group pictures quick and easy. And they turned out great! The candid shots she took at the reception are wonderful, too. We love to follow her blog and look at the different pictures there. We will use her again and recommend her highly to others. Gary and Helen Wolfe

Amazing Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 megan s

Beth provided an amazing service! From our initial meeting to every email before and after my wedding, Beth was a pleasure to work with. Beth provided 10 hours with 2 photographers, an album, and all our wedding photos for a great value. Beth and her husband (2nd photographer)... Read More were great throughout our wedding day. They were relaxed, professional, and kept our families and bridal party focused. Our album is beautiful and as my mother in law said is true artistry. She captured our day beautifully and was wonderful to have by our side on such an important day. We cannot recommend her enough!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Emily D

Beth was incredible and my husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer! She took amazing photos and everyone at our wedding kept commenting on how she was everywhere and got pictures of everything but they didn't notice her - which is what you want at a wedding!... Read More She was a pleasure to work with and she got our photos to us 1 month to the day after our wedding! Great experience!

Truly, an amazing and talented Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Katty A

Beth was by far the best choice my husband and I could make for our wedding photography needs. At first, we were having a really hard time narrowing down our options because it is so hard to find a decent photographer in the DMV area without breaking the bank but that’s not the... Read More case with Beth. Her work is remarkable and her prices are reasonable. We were so fortunate to have found her. She is such a talented photographer and an amazing person. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her work. Beth is absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional, flexible, and responsive. She has been very helpful and responsive through our entire wedding planning process. Prior to our engagement session, my husband and I had never been professionally photographed so Beth made sure we felt comfortable in front of the camera and as a result we got beautiful candids. We are SO happy with all our photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day and we have received several compliments from friends and family about how amazing the photos turned out. We love our wedding pictures, they look incredible! And we are so happy with the fast turnaround too! I highly recommend Beth T Photography for your wedding photography needs. I know I will be reaching out to her in the future to capture more life milestones that are yet to come.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Anne L

Beth T was amazing to work with! Very easy to be comfortable in front of the camera with her, for both me and my husband. She is very willing to work with you to get special photos you want, like ones you see on Pinterest! She was flexible with timing and locations, which made... Read More everything from the engagement photo session to wedding so much easier. She has a very upbeat personality and makes everything fun! Love her blog posts too!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kara W

We chose Beth after reviewing her blog (great work in the past) and her competitive prices. Beth was super responsive and that is always a plus when seeking information on availability and pricing. What you can't know before you work with someone is how their demeanor will mesh... Read More with yours. Beth is easy going, quick to smile and compliment, and helps you feel at ease. On our wedding day, I was happy to see Beth and excited that she was around (important, since you are with your photographer throughout the entire day!)It rained on our wedding day, but Beth remained upbeat and promised great pictures-- and she delivered. When we snapped photos during a break in the clouds, Beth was quick to fit everything in. Even when it started to rain again, Beth stood in the rain to ensure we got some great photos while we were under a porch. Beth is a true professional who ensured that the day went smoothly. I really couldn't ask for more. Even my photo shy husband adored Beth- the highest compliment!! The icing on the cake? Her quick photo turnaround! A blog post within days, and then the full gallery within a week or so for engagement photos and a month for the wedding. It was so great to get the photos so quickly! Not to mention that the gallery is attractive and easy to use (I've looked at friends that are nothing like what Beth provides) and available online for 10 years!!! No worries about computer crash. The gallery is easy to send to family and friends. I would highly recommend Beth for your wedding.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Erica S

Beth is a wonderful photographer. She is very professional but fun at the same time. She is sweet and very easy going. I'm so happy with the pictures from our engagement photos to the wedding photos. I could not have found a better photographer. I will be using her as our main... Read More photographer in the future if we ever want photos taken.

Great day...great pictures!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

Beth did an amazing job capturing the details of our wedding. We did a lot of DIY projects and she helped them come to life through the lens of her camera. She truly captured what our wedding was about--casual and comfortable, a wonderful time to get together and celebrate... Read More through games, good laughs, goofy dancing, and great people! Although Beth was pressed for time (Bride's fault :D) she captured the photos we discussed and so much more. She took initiative and snapped candid's throughout the night. She accommodated for our schedule and gave us a wonderful photo package for a great price. We received a preview within a few days and then the full gallery within a week or so of the wedding!! We have access and rights to all the photos she took and can print, alter and share as we please. We were very happy to work and get to know Beth. She did a wonderful job and is very easy to work with :) Beth, Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

April Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Brandy C

I would recommend Beth T. Photography to anyone looking for an incredibly sweet and amazing photographer to work with. She is very accommodating and a great help on what is an otherwise very hectic day (the wedding day!). She captures feelings and emotions in her photographs and... Read More her photos speak volumes of her talent. Thank you again Beth!!!

Cannot say enough wonderful things about BethTPhotography!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Stephanie S

Beth and her husband were a fabulous team. Her pictures are amazing, and I have been working with her since this time last year. She is wonderful to work with, adaptable, responsive and really fun! She and her husband were a whirling dervish on my wedding day, and I can't wait... Read More to see what the final pictures look like. She had our preview up within 5 days of the wedding, and honestly, you won't find a better photographer. She is amazing, and I can't wait to book her for family photos later!

Awesome Photography!

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Kelsie D

We had a wonderful experience working with Beth . From the very beginning, everything was very professional, she explained all of her packages and was able to mix and match to make our package more personal! As our circumstance was different than most, we chose to switch... Read More out our engagement shoot to a maternity shoot at a later date. I really want our maternity shoot on a snowy day and she is willing to be flexible and try and plan something a little on the whim to make sure I get my shoot the way I want it. On the wedding day, Beth and her assistant, worked so hard to make sure we got all of our pictures that we had requested (large families mean lots of family pictures). They were very patient with imposing family members insisting on also taking pictures and were able to get a lot of shots that I had no idea I even wanted. Your wedding day is so exciting but also so hectic and Beth worked very hard to make sure we did not feel rushed and that we actually enjoyed the party we spent so long planning. I will definitely be using Beth again, and recommend her to everyone!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/08/2013 Melissa p

We had a wonderful experience working with Beth and her company. From the very beginning, everything was very professional, yet comfortable and warm. Our engagement shoot was at Mount St. Mary's on a snowy morning. While I Beth didn't order the snow, I do know she supplied an... Read More enjoyable morning with lots of laughs and smiles. We were blown away when we received our photos, as the couldn't have been any better. On the wedding day, Beth and her assistant, worked tirelessly and patiently dealt with the many families and "bosses" involved. She was very organized and helped us to remain calm when things began to get hectic. Very importantly, she did not impose; her position as a quiet observer made the wedding day experience feel real and in no way commercial. I will be using Beth again, and recommend to any and all.

Bride

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Virginia D

I was extremely happy with Beth and her service! She was very professional, yet friendly. Every time I emailed her with a question, her responses were prompt and thorough. She arrived on time the day of the wedding and was very mindful of the time/schedule to ensure we were able... Read More to capture all the photographs we wanted. She is also very quick! Previews went up within a block and she even posted our gallery early (we were able to view the entire gallery a few days shy of one month post-wedding). My only suggestion is to not be afraid to tell her of any photographs you might want! Overall, Beth was great!

LOVE Beth T Photography!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Christine G

We had such a great experience with Beth that started with our engagement photos. She provided helpful guidance, was an absolute pleasure to work with and most importantly delivered beautiful photos! Her turnaround time is also very reasonable. We highly recommend her for... Read More engagement and wedding photography, and will be using her in the future for our photography needs!