FIRST the Big News, up to $1200 off our PACKAGES

Get $600 to $1200 off our packages with the Knot Exclusive SALE (ends 11/03/2017) . Mention offer code EarlyBird to obtain discount. Now....a little bit about us (or skip the boring stuff and watch one of our films, the second slide above) We are a closely knit group of fun, film professionals. What does that mean? We actually know how to film a great wedding and tell an even better story. What's the difference? Watch our movies. You won't see the same cookie cutter wedding video or cheesy effects. Every couple is unique and that is why every film we make is special. We make wedding films that captivate your senses and celebrate your story. Contact us soon - we would love to chat

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Chicago, IL EXCLUSIVE OFFER - Click for Details (844) 933-3456

Every bride needs Blu Couture!

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Amber A

Blu Couture is simply the best. They are great to work with; before, during and after the wedding. Their work is exceptional-definitely worth the money. The wedding video they made is a great way for me and my husband to continue enjoying the day that we spent so much time... Read More planning for! The wedding goes by so fast, that having a video of the day, with Blu Couture's artistic edge, is priceless so that memories are not forgotten! I was really sad when the wedding day was over, but having the video to look forward to helped:) I wouln't have chosen anyone else! They are amazingly talented!

Cherishing the Memory Through Film

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Jaclyn B

Marty and Mandie at Blu Couture Wedding Films are both incredibly skilled artists and first tier professionals. While preparing for our wedding day, they truly got to know us -- both as individuals and as a couple. They took a special interest in hearing our story and bringing... Read More it to life through film. They also got to know our families and loved ones. The work they produced was creative and beautiful but always maintained the honesty and integrity of the day. They were accommodating and flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to catch some really special moments. We cherish the films they created for us and have enjoyed sharing them with family and friends. Their capturing the day on film -- hearing the voices and seeing the expressions -- added value to our memory of the experience in a way much different than any other vendor. We would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Phebe N

Mandie and Marty sure know what they're doing. They kind of had me at hello. No, really. I saw some of their work online and was excited that they would be putting together our wedding film. They did something for our event... they seemed to just capture what's really going... Read More on and even the smaller things that you might not have noticed (especially because the day goes by so fast)! I remember being so exhausted after all the decision making I had to do and even after the wedding when I needed to get a music selection to them, I just didn't have it in me to make even one more decision so I, even being a MUSICIAN, totally left it in their hands because I trust their taste that much. When they chose the perfect song that I hadn't even heard of before, you might assume that I was surprised but I wasn't. They had been hitting home runs since the first phone conversation. They are both so warm, very professional, super creative, hard working and seem to even enjoy going above and beyond; like Marty... he got up at 5 am to capture a sunrise of my city so he'd have a nice opening sequence in our film... and it's really beautiful. That was an extra. We hadn't discussed that as being part of the deal. I just can't imagine how we could be any happier with their work. Our friends and family who've seen the trailer to our wedding were just floored. We've gotten so many compliments on it, I've lost track. Being that the wedding film is really what will most effectively capture a wedding day and the movement within it, mess up whatever else you will... but don't mess up the wedding film! You've got my recommendation. Hands down, hire Blu Couture!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017

Having Blu Couture film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look... Read More like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend Blu Couture to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

We booked Blu Couture Films for our wedding which was last month and they were amazing and super easy to work with (let me just say not all vendors are created equal and as easy to work with). They were very flexible when we had last minute changes to our venue. They promptly... Read More responded to our emails and calls. The team stayed in a back and gave us some good directions before time and the end results were simply beautiful. We really love the video and very happy that we worked with you.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

Truly a 5-Star deserving video we received today. We have been watching the special moments again and again, trying to memories the ceremony because it’s just too perfect on the screen. It’s astonishing how they captured so many little details that otherwise would have been... Read More forgotten. Blu Couture has a highly skillful team who deserves our utmost appreciation. We highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone who wants to get the best out of their wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Olivia J

I believe we made an absolutely right decision to hire Blu Couture to film our wedding. From the day we contacted them, they made us very comfortable to expressing what we want. The team of Blu Couture filmed every magical moment without disruption which is commendable. We got... Read More the finest film worth every cent. Highest recommendation from both of us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Dana M

After we watched our wedding film for the first time, I was in tears of joy and my husband was floored. Blu Couture is beyond talant d! Now after almost a year I finally get around to writing this review and I can honestly say not having our film would have been a big mistake.... Read More We almost chose not to get a video and I am so happy to have had Blu couture recommended to me from a friend at work. Thank you so Mandie and team. You guys are true professionals

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

Very Very good! Very Very Happy! I go by the motto Happy Wife, Happy Life and that is exactly how we feel about our wedding video. Blu Couture did a great job from the time we first reached out as we were exploring options to booking, to wedding day, to wedding film. True... Read More professionals, Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Mekenzi P

I'm so happy we used Blu Couture for our wedding video! Love our wedding film! Definitely worth the money! It's hard to find a quality videographer that provides all the raw footage, short highlight film, and long documentary film. Day of our wedding Dave was great, after the... Read More wedding things went smooth. We had to fill out some cool profile questions about us and what we like - you can definitly tell that they paid attention and made us a wedding video that really shows who we are and what we wanted. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Sam W

The folks from Blu Couture are FABULOUS. Mandie is wonderful and has handled most of the emails for correspondence. She is very sweet and funny. My fiance and I spoke with Marty on the phone. He was very organized and addressed all our questions and even some without us asking.... Read More I felt their prices were very good considering what I got (I did get my package on sale so that helped) but even without the sale price it would be worth every penny. I have researched many videographers and Blu Couture was by far the BEST I could find for the money after speaking to several others. When we finally recieved our wedding film - took 4 months (they did say it would only be 3, if I could be crititcal of anything it would be to provide a more accurate delivery) BUT when we did get it it was worth the wait - as they emailed me. We were extremely impressed with the video and looking back would have serious regret if we did not do it. We initially did not consider the video because we did not budget for it- we self paid for our wedding, but are really really happy we did it. Thank you Mandie and all of team Blu - You guys were great and deserve all the praise. Keep it up!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017

Blu is AMAZING. I don’t think I could have picked a more creative and professional team to work with for our wedding day. Day of Dave was a pleasure to work with, before the wedding Mandie was very easy to work with too. They were also incredible team players, working... Read More seamlessly with our photographers, wedding planner, etc. They were super flexible, and were able to adapt throughout the day to some last minute timeline shifts. Best of all, we LOVE our wedding video! It’s breathtaking, and I could not ask for more. Dave did a beautiful job of capturing the emotion throughout the day – emotions/reactions that we experienced during our events, and also some that we did not even get a chance to see during our wedding. It is priceless to be able to relive these memories over and over again. They made it uniquely us, and I cannot thank them enough for it. I highly recommend this team. I’ve gotten feedback from friends / family that this is the best wedding video they’ve seen, and I highly attribute this to the quality of Blu Coutures creative work. You will not regret hiring them for your wedding. I am a fan!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sarah S

fantastic day and a fantastic job by team Blu. I highly recomend them and am very happy with the final videos - Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jenny R

We are SO happy we decided to hire a videographer. A video captures the day in real-time, and is an amazing addition to having fantastic wedding pictures. Dave went above and beyond to get great shots without disturbing the natural flow of the day. He is so nice and personable,... Read More we felt like we made a friend by the end of the day. Not to mention the final product -- the video is AMAZING. Dave and Blu Couture team is super talented -- such a treasure. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Miriam B

Marty and Mandie were super helpful throughout the entire process, from scouting out videographer options all the way up to our wedding day! They worked closely with us on the style and music of our videos (we got a highlight reel in addition to a documentary edit) and couldn't... Read More be happier with how they turned out! The quality of the video was awesome - super clear and crisp, as well as the audio. The drone shots were also a great distinguishing touch. Our wedding day went by so quickly I was so grateful I had commissioned such a great team to help us capture the memories from our special day! Marty was great all day long - from getting ready to dancing, and I honestly didn't even feel like he was there until he came to say goodbye! Its clear that they take pride in their work. Thanks to Mandie and Marty for such an amazing product - we would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videographer and final product!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Natasha K

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, & FANTASTIC! My now husband and I can't even put into words how awesome Blu Couture was in helping capture the memories of our special day! Even all the way down to just how they are as human beings. The day started off pretty crappy to begin with and Marty,... Read More one of the videographers, talked me into a better place and calmed me so that I could still appreciate the things that were going right and the fact that I was about to marry my best friend. The little things like that are what set companies a part, but believe me when I say their product is also FABULOUS!! My highlight gets so many compliments, one being that it looks like a commercial for The Bachelor. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTY AND MANDIE!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 April H

Mandie and Marty did a fantastic job with our wedding film!! When planning our wedding my wife and I looked at the budget (which everyone does a 100 times) trying to decide if we could afford a flim or would it be worth getting a wedding film. 18 months later we can say that... Read More it was 100% worth it and we could not have asked for a better team the work with. Blu Couture had us fill out a very detailed questionnaire which helped them create a breathetaking video. We have watched it over and over again. It truely was the highlight of our wedding!! They did so many extra special things for us (but the truth is they do that for everyone) which made our wedding video so so so incredible!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Candice S

Marty and Mandie are the best people I've ever met. Super professional and super nice. Completely understood what I wanted at an affordable cost. I'm so happy and could not have wished for anything better. They truly made me feel so special like I was the only person they cared... Read More about. I'm truly blessed. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Andy W

We had a very long wedding day with two ceremonies and a long reception. The team at Blu Couture not only captured it all, they provided us with footage of both ceremonies in addition to the speeches and a special "lip sync battle." We really appreciate having all these... Read More memories! Also, we wanted a few adjustments to our highlight video and they graciously took constructive feedback and accommodated us. Thanks again for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Taylor S

Blu Couture exceeded our expectations, and we love our films! The videographer they sent to record our special day was prompt, polite and super great at what he did!! :))

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Melissa R

Don't live up to their contract. Repeatedly asked if they could cover entire day BEFORE I signed contract, of course they could. Then, 2 weeks before wedding, received an email stating cannot cover certain events. We wanted everything captured, especially the events we were not... Read More there (i.e. cocktail hour). They were not cooperative at all so we hired someone else and they DID capture the WHOLE day!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 cassie k

We just recieved our film and couldnt be happier with it! They really made our wedding come to life through our video, its something i will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jen M

Blu Couture did a fantastic job with our film! Everyone was incredibly impressed with how our highlight film came together. We did a destination wedding so choosing a videographer was like taking a stab in the dark so we feel we got very lucky! They were very responsive to... Read More our needs and we are picky! They were affordable as well which helps!! I would definitely utilize them again!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sarah Z

Has been easy to work with throughout, feel like they do a lot of prep-work before the wedding to ensure they understand who you and your partner are. Day of was smooth, was there on time, not intrusive. I am excited for the video.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Sarah A

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BLU COUTURE. It took a year to obtain my wedding videos. ONE YEAR. One year, countless moments of frustration, and ignored emails. Email after email, Marty continued to show an inability to make our wedding day video correctly. He even had the audacity to... Read More REPEAT SCENES, as if I wouldn't notice. Hours and hours of video yet he found the need to repeat scenes. Ridiculous. Dealing with Blu Couture is enough to fill a newlywed with regret. And who wants to feel regret about one of the greatest milestones of her life? I hope future couples avoid Blu Couture and find a worthwhile company to share their special day with.

Mandie & Marty

That's us in the pic just a couple of years ago from our wedding! Wow time flies but we still remember every moment of it and still get chills when we flip through our album and watch our film. I guess that is a good thing! And why we put so much heart in to the films of our couples. We would love to hear from you and learn all about your Big Day!