FIRST the Big News, $1500 off ANY PACKAGE

All remaining 2016 dates and some 2017 get $1500 to $2500 off. Our most popular package was $3850 and now only $2350. We have limited dates so please email us to check your date. Now....a little bit about us (or skip the boring stuff and watch one of our films, the second slide above) We are a closely knit group of fun, film professionals. What does that mean? We actually know how to film a great wedding and tell an even better story. What's the difference? Watch our movies. Pay attention to the colors, shot selection, the sound mixing of the natural audio with the soundtrack. It makes a difference. Then watch the other wedding videos out there. This is the difference between a wedding video and wedding cinema. We make wedding films that captivate your senses. Contact us for more!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Chicago, IL
EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Every bride needs Blu Couture!

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Amber A

Blu Couture is simply the best. They are great to work with; before, during and after the wedding. Their work is exceptional-definitely worth the money. The wedding video they made is a great way for me and my husband to continue enjoying the day that we spent so much time... Read More planning for! The wedding goes by so fast, that having a video of the day, with Blu Couture's artistic edge, is priceless so that memories are not forgotten! I was really sad when the wedding day was over, but having the video to look forward to helped:) I wouln't have chosen anyone else! They are amazingly talented!

Cherishing the Memory Through Film

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Jaclyn B

Marty and Mandie at Blu Couture Wedding Films are both incredibly skilled artists and first tier professionals. While preparing for our wedding day, they truly got to know us -- both as individuals and as a couple. They took a special interest in hearing our story and bringing... Read More it to life through film. They also got to know our families and loved ones. The work they produced was creative and beautiful but always maintained the honesty and integrity of the day. They were accommodating and flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to catch some really special moments. We cherish the films they created for us and have enjoyed sharing them with family and friends. Their capturing the day on film -- hearing the voices and seeing the expressions -- added value to our memory of the experience in a way much different than any other vendor. We would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Phebe N

Mandie and Marty sure know what they're doing. They kind of had me at hello. No, really. I saw some of their work online and was excited that they would be putting together our wedding film. They did something for our event... they seemed to just capture what's really going... Read More on and even the smaller things that you might not have noticed (especially because the day goes by so fast)! I remember being so exhausted after all the decision making I had to do and even after the wedding when I needed to get a music selection to them, I just didn't have it in me to make even one more decision so I, even being a MUSICIAN, totally left it in their hands because I trust their taste that much. When they chose the perfect song that I hadn't even heard of before, you might assume that I was surprised but I wasn't. They had been hitting home runs since the first phone conversation. They are both so warm, very professional, super creative, hard working and seem to even enjoy going above and beyond; like Marty... he got up at 5 am to capture a sunrise of my city so he'd have a nice opening sequence in our film... and it's really beautiful. That was an extra. We hadn't discussed that as being part of the deal. I just can't imagine how we could be any happier with their work. Our friends and family who've seen the trailer to our wedding were just floored. We've gotten so many compliments on it, I've lost track. Being that the wedding film is really what will most effectively capture a wedding day and the movement within it, mess up whatever else you will... but don't mess up the wedding film! You've got my recommendation. Hands down, hire Blu Couture!!

So Amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Kristi M

Blu Couture was absolutely wonderful to work with. The service they provided was professional, timely, and friendly! The final product they provided was amazing! We loved the artistry and cinematography of the video. It captured the emotion of the day perfectly! To be... Read More honest, it brought tears to our eyes. We felt like we were watching a film trailer. We highly recommend Blu Couture!

The perfect film to capture our wedding!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Mimi W

We couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience working with Blu Couture Wedding Films to capture our big day! Mandie and Marty were incredibly enthusiastic throughout the whole process and really put a lot of effort into getting to know us before our wedding. The quality... Read More of their work was phenomenal and we were absolutely blown away by our wedding trailer and film! We are lucky to have made new friends in this process and would hands down recommend Blu Couture to anyone looking for wedding cinematography!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Iga W

Choosing Mandie & Marty from BluCouture to do our wedding film was hands down one of the best wedding decision we made. When we first met them, we were struck by their energetic and fun personalities. Their passion for videography instantly apparent, and at the same time they... Read More were so relatable and easy to get along with. Since then, interacting with them at every step of the journey has continued to be a great pleasure. They are some of the kindest and most fun friends we made throughout the process and we were just a joy to be around on our wedding day. On top of that, they are exceptionally talented and amazing at what they do!! While their body of work speaks for itself, I honestly don’t have words for how incredible & beautiful our wedding video came out. It has definitely exceeded our expectations & we were mind-blowingly impressed with the final product. Not only did they capture the moments most special to us, but the way they integrated everything so elegantly and professionally (including gorgeous aerial footage of our city!) was creative genius. We were really touched by the hard work they put into creating this perfect one of a kind memento for us and it is priceless to have such a beautiful way to relive our special day and be able to share it with our family and friends (who all cannot stop gushing about it!). Having this keepsake really means the world to us and we would without a doubt recommend these guys to anyone looking for an exceptional videographer!!

the one thing you can't forget to plan

Reviewed on 6/02/2014

I made my wife happy

Reviewed on 6/02/2014

Being from the Film Industry choosing the right filmmaker for my wedding was one of my top priorities. After several months of watching wedding films online and separating the good from the bad and the ugly I narrowed it down to a few companies in the states (we had a... Read More destination wedding and finding good vendors in Mexico is nearly impossible - save yourself the strain if you are in the same boat and pay the money to fly out quality vendors if it's in your budget). Ultimately we went with blu couture for the quality and flexibility (price was comparable to the other companies). I elected to have them stay for 4 days at our event since we had so much activities that I wanted documented during the wedding week. Talent: these guys know what they are doing as wedding filmmakers. My initial thought started when I saw the choice in gear. Being in the industry I go by the rule that Professionals use professional gear if they want professional results. This is something I have the luxury of knowing that other couples might not since a lot of the stuff looks the same. Then I observed how they used their toys. You can buy all the fancy gear but unless you have the skill to use it all you did was just buy expensive gear. That's when I silently game myself a pat on the back because I knew that they know exactly what they are doing and I completely had full trust knowing that I am in good hands. I know that I am overly picky but I guess that goes with the nature of what I do in my own business. Personality: Mandie, Marty, and Mike came down for the wedding - I called them the 3M film company. I can not say an ill thing about anyone of them as they were total pros when working and good people when they were off the clock. I had the chance to chat after the wedding and have a couple of drinks and they are super cool fun folks! FINAL PRODUCT: my wife and I were blown away at the artistic beauty and cinematic storyline of our film. No regrets and 110% thrilled with results.

Blu Couture ROCKS!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

My wife Sabrina and I got married in the Dominican Republic and had Marty and Mandie of Blu Couture Films join us to document the entire trip. They were extremely friendly, getting along with all of our family and friends, as well as professional in making sure to capture all... Read More of the special moments throughout the trip. We also had them prepare a love story for us that we watched together with our guests for the first time at the wedding. I can't begin to tell you how special a moment it was to share that with our guests and how truly great a job they did on the video. We loved it! Our wedding video turned out just as amazing with him taking advantage of the beaches and amazing backdrops. He even brought a mini helicopter that was able to capture truly breathtaking footage of the beaches. I could go on and on but truly an amazing company that knows what they're doing. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone and can honestly tell you that my wife and I walked away with not only an amazing film but friends that we couldn't have been happier to share our wedding with.

Extremely Talented Videographers

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 cathy h

I viewed so many films/videos and did a lot of research. I wanted an eye catcher and also "what is it that is catching my interest and makes me want to watch the film over and over....and never get bored?", "what is grabbing my attention and why do I feel it is so good?" Its... Read More because Mandie and Marty's films really plays with the viewers emotions. Their plots are fantastic a long with the perfect music for each segment. That was why I LOVED their featured film (NYC) so much. It was serious and made me emotional...then it took me to a lighter place with a lighter song, with people laughing, with moments with family and loved ones, groom playing basketball...etc...then it takes the viewer back to the serious (emotional) part. When a movie is too serious for too long, it gets played out, so the way Blu Couture changed the setting (feelings and mood) really made it good. I even notice with regular movies if it touches all my emotions from being humorous and emotional/deep and how it is put together...then thats a great movie! Back to the featured film...the parts where the Dad's spoke, to how Blu Couture captured the facial expressions from the bride and back to showing the father. They also captured the meaningful button picture of the Grandmother on her bouquet. The theme song really made me more curious of what this movie is leading up to. I loved how they had the view of the whole city, the train..then they narrowed it down the place. Its like showing the viewer from a broad to more of the detailed story of someone's life. Usually when I watch a movie once, I am done. But with Blu Couture's films including mine, I have been watching it over and over and I feel as if its my first. Working with Mandie and Marty was an honor. They were so sweet and nice! Extremely talented and creative...that is obvious in their work. I can tell they are passionate and love their work as it shows in their films. They were on time, kept in touch with me the entire time although they were busy traveling. We had 2 films made with them and the first one, they promised that we will have our SDE (Same Day Edit) by Christmas. They were home with their family and had slow connection, but they went out of their way to get to a place that had better connection just so we would have it as promised, by Christmas. All our families, friends and guest were SOO amazed by their films that they made for us. They have never seen such creativity and emotional films. They sent us the hard copy as promised. They even included snacks and goodies a long with the external disk and usb drive with our raw footage and videos. It was the most thoughtful thing. I dont give ratings, but I had to take time to give them what they deserve. If I can give them 10 stars, I would. I am not the type to boast about anyone unless they really deserve it. I am very picky. I would definitely recommend Blu Couture for their work. They are so pleasant to work with. Thanks, Marty and Mandie for being a part of our wedding day. You guys made our dreams come true. Many hugs.

WEdding Film

Reviewed on 2/09/2014 jimmy n

Marty and Mandie were great and responsive to our requests. They created the type of beautiful film that we had requested and were great at capturing the moments and essence of our weddings. They were easy to work with and very enthusiastic. A great wedding product that... Read More definitely stands out from the rest of the videographers out there. Well worth the investment. They take pride in their work and it shows.

High quality, personal treasure, wedding film!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013

Blu Couture exceeded my expectations (and they were high to begin with)! There are a lot of options in this industry, but I would highly recommend this team to any friend or relative. In fact, I was introduced to BC by a friend. Right from the beginning of the process they... Read More were very communicative and were patient with me as I explored all the packages and they were great when it came to catering to our needs. The day of the wedding they came in seamlessly and were fun and professional. My family and friends loved them, and it was easy to have them there in those intimate moments. They had a relaxing, upbeat presence. The day we received our movie was like having the celebration all over again, without any of the stress! The movie came on a USB flash drive and was delivered with gourmet popcorn which my husband and I enjoyed that evening! We chose to have a documentary edit and cinematic highlight. Not sure how they knew which shots to use and when to use them but they picked out my most precious moments and we love our film so much. It's hard for me not to tear up. I really can't thank them enough. Keep up the good work Blu Couture and many thanks for helping us keep this memory alive.

Amazing Videographer!! Check out their work!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Rita S

Mandie and Marty from Blu Couture are amazing professionals at what they do! I would recommend Mandie, Marty and all the people they work with at Blu Couture to any bride and groom who wants an amazing film to document their wedding day! The day went by so fast, and I felt... Read More after months of planning I missed so much yet, I know Mandie and team captured it all on film for me to enjoy for years to come. My fiancé and I planned a wedding back in the Chicago area from our new home in San Diego. We chose Blu Couture from their online videos, reviews and a phone conversation. We just loved the ‘Feature Films’ and ‘Love Stories’ and were hoping we made a good decision. Well we were totally right! Their work is just beautiful and they totally capture the love in the air. On the day of our wedding, we opted for the full package, including a feature film. While there were multi cameras, Mandie, Charlie and Andrew were actually in the background their work complemented my photographer (who is a close friend). It all seemed so natural and relaxed. I am thrilled with my decisions not only to chose Blu Couture as my vendor but that we opted for the additional ‘Feature Film’. So amazing – just look at their work. XOXO Rita and Randy May 2011

Mandie & Marty

That's us in the pic just a couple of years ago from our wedding! Wow time fly's but we still remember every moment of it and still get chills when we flip through our album and watch our film. I guess that is a good thing! And why we put so much heart in to the films of our couples. We would love to hear from you and learn all about your Big Day!