CaraStyle Makeup Artistry and Hairstyling

Los Angeles

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Los Angeles (610) 393-0412

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Deanna A

From the moment I first conversed with Cara, I knew she was going to be the right person to make me look beautiful at my wedding. I cannot begin to express how great it was working with Cara. From the get go, she was professional, responded swiftly, and asked great questions... Read More about what I wanted and what I was feeling as my overall look for my wedding. Once I supplied her with what I was thinking, she immediately sent me style and make-up ideas, and vice versa. It was great to work with her to put together the style I was looking for. One my wedding day, she and her assistant were there, bright and early, working on my and the rest of the bridal party. They were quick and a delight to talk with. And the results! We all looked amazing! I felt absolutely amazing. I looked stunning. I could not have asked for more.

2015-10-19T14:25:31 Response from the vendor

Deanna, such a pleasure meeting you and your loved ones! Thank you for the compliments!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Nicole G

Cara is an amazing artist! Her personality is warm and engaging. She had more ideas than I could imagine - creating a hair and makeup style that matched my wedding dress perfectly! Cara's expertise is apparent from the moment you meet her.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Sarah R

Cara was referred to me by our wedding photographer, who had great experiences working with her. Cara was very responsive and professional. She listened to everything I was looking for in hair and makeup, and everything turned out prefect the day of. My hair and makeup lasted... Read More all night, my curls looked beautiful and my makeup was a better, more professional version of my regular makeup. My hair and makeup looked wonderful in all the photography as well. She also did a great job with all of my bridesmaids!

2015-08-14T16:32:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Such a pleasure helping you and your party get ready on your big day! :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Renee M

Cara goes above and beyond. I am really picky and she was patience and we worked until we found the perfect look for my wedding. She arrived on time and is professional. Has great brands of makeup and has a great sense of color combinations. I would recommend her for any... Read More event. She also did my Cousin's and my makeup for my Cousin's wedding. We have some stunning pictures, thanks to Cara.

2015-08-14T16:34:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I enjoyed being a part of both you and your cousins big day! You have a beautiful family! xo

I couldn't ask for better

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Megan J

She was incredible. She not only made me feel better with a test run for the hair, but she also helped me budget time for that day to make sure everything went smoothly with hair and make up. She did mine, my mom's and my aunt's hair and make up and we all looked wonderful.... Read More I, hands down, could not have asked for better.

Nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Emil R

When you book Cara for your wedding day, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the best! Cara met with me prior to my wedding to do a trial run of my make up and took notes to ensure that no detail was missed for my wedding day. She was open to my ideas and was able to make... Read More suggestions to make my ideas even better! Cara uses nothing but the best quality product and materials. My make up lasted throughout my entire day and my make up looked great in my photos! Cara was on hand during my pre-wedding portraits for touch-ups which was such a welcome addition to her already top notch service. In addition, to my make up, Cara also did the make up for several of my bridesmaids. I had an ethnically diverse group of bridesmaids and some of them had hesitations to get their make up done. Cara was able to put them at ease due to her extensive experience with a diverse clientele base. Just like me, all my bridesmaids were very pleased with their make up results as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Cara to anyone I know. She is passionate about the work she does and that passion is evident in the quality of service she provides!

Flawless

Reviewed on 11/22/2014

Cara did my makeup for my fall wedding. It was a wonderful experience working with her. She was attentive to developing a makeup look that fit with the style of my dress and hair, looked special and beautiful, yet felt comfortable to wear. I have Rosacea, but she made my skin... Read More look like porcelain without appearing to be caked on with heavy makeup. There weren't any surprises when it came time for her to do my make up; she did exactly what she said she would on my wedding day and I love how my make up photographed. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!