Christine K. Photography

West Michigan and beyond

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

3615 N. 72nd Ave, Hart, MI West Michigan and beyond (616) 312-4711

Great Quality!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Trisha V

Choosing a photographer was our first big decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. We are very satisfied with the work that Chrissy had done for us. Chrissy and her husband were very flexible with us and were helpful in suggesting creative locations/poses for... Read More our photos. The only problem we had was that the preview to our pictures took a little longer than expected, but Chrissy was very responsive once I emailed her and was able to get us a preview a few days later. I would highly suggest Christine K. Photography!

Amazing photos!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Kendra P

Thanks to Christine K. Photography, I now have a dilemma...I have no idea which pictures I want to print! Chrissy and Kaleb went above and beyond and took scores of high-quality shots. The joy that my husband and I felt on our wedding day was beautifully and accurately... Read More captured in lovely, stylistic photos. I would recommend this photography service to anyone for ANY needs...wedding, engagement, family, newborn...they are superb!

Two of a Kind

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Kaitlyn K

My husband and I had met Kaleb and Chrissy at a bridal show this past February. After researching wedding photography and knowing exactly what we wanted, it was hard to find photographers that fit the bill. These two, unbelievably, fit our high expectations and they understood... Read More our needs (even more than us at times). My husband and I had a blast at our engagement session. We were a little stiff to say the least, but Kaleb was determined to make us laugh and loosen up. We told them we wanted rustic and they knew exactly which locations to take us. For our wedding day, they gave us a very reasonable price to travel more than two hours to the venue. Most photographers expected us to pay for their lodging, gas, inconvenience and whatever else they felt was necessary but Chrissy and Kaleb only asked us to pay the gas bill. They arrived early and ready to start shooting. They were so pleasant to work with and not at all intrusive. Our family and friends mentioned that they didn’t even know they were there half the time. When the photos arrived in the mail, we were laughing (and crying)! They did such an absolutely amazing job; we are so thankful that we decided to hire them. They captured all of the small, precious moments that we had asked for, and some. I have family and friends that have spent even more on their wedding photography, only to be disappointed with the results. You are getting the best bang for your buck with Kaleb and Chrissy; you could not beat the price for two wonderful photographers. The icing on the cake? Full rights to the photos.

Friendly and Professional, Amazing Photographers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Chrissy and Kaleb are wonderful! They are very organized and professional. And they are both so nice to work with! Because of them our wedding photos were the most smooth and stress free part of our wedding! We just got our photos back and they are absolutely beautiful! Not... Read More only are Chrissy and Kaleb wonderful to work with, but they do great work! They are amazing photographers! I have gotten so many compliments on our photos! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Photography Experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

From the moment we met Christine,she was really nice and seemed to genuinely care about making our wedding special for us. She appeared to really love her career and took an interest in what we invisioned for our wedding.The package was reasonably priced and the pictures turned... Read More out wonderful!We are so grateful to Christine and her husband for being so easy to work with and taking such beautiful pictures to help us remember our special day

Love the results

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Melanie B

Christine and her husband did a really good job with our vow renewal ceremony. I did all of my planning from several states away and she was wonderful responding promptly to my emails. I was pretty specific with certain things I did and didn't want and they took direction well.... Read More In the times where we didn't need them taking pictures of something specific, they were really good about taking initiative and getting photos of details I would have never thought of. She posted a dozen or two pictures within a few days of our event and I was thrilled. Two and a half months later, I received all of the pictures in an adorable keepsake box on a USB drive with a release to print pictures as I please. Christine K. Photography was priced below her competitors but the quality of the pictures was no less than that of someone charging twice as much. I love my pictures!

Chrissy is Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Katie W

Chrissy is an amazing photographer! Her photos are absolutely beautiful and she is so unbelievably talented. My husband and I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures. Several of our guests commented on how our photographer did such a great job with... Read More coming around to each table snapping guests candids and also taking several detailed photos to capture our big day! She was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Her caring ability and creative talent are just a few of her wonderful qualities that make her such an amazing wedding photographer! We were beyond pleased with our wedding photos and I can tell you will be too if you make her your gal!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Christine J

We were very happy with the results of our photos. The images are high-quality and have very good composition. Some of the post-wedding bridal party shots she took were ones that I had wanted and I didn't even have to ask her for. She captured one of the best days of my life... Read More very well!

Couldn't be happier with our photographer!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Gina L

From start to finish we couldn't have been happier with Christine k. Photography. Having two shooters made for great shots. It not only gave us different angles but also gave extra creativity. It Rained on our wedding day but they made the best of it. They took some... Read More awesome shots inside and then later at night got some really really great ones with the sun setting. It ended up actually being a great thing that it rained because we got some really cool pictures from it. From their fun personalities, creative ideas, and outstanding photography talent ... I couldn't have been happier with their work. Well worth the money. I highly recommend them and know any bride choosing Christine K. Photography will end up just as pleased as me.

Chrissy is the BEST!

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Clara J

I knew I wanted professional photography and I believe going with Chrissy was a very good decision. She was fun and easy to work with, along with her assistant. I'm so glad I went with Christine K Photography.