Dance Party Unlimited

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

1907 W Moody Ln, Lagrange, KY (502) 225-0236

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Meredith S

Jackie was fanatic! The dance floor was always full and my guest were elated with his ability to dance along with us or show us to do a certain dance! He was the best dj and would recommend for any upcoming event or wedding!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

Jack Gill was amazing! We hired Jack to DJ at our daughter's wedding reception (8/29/15). Jack went above and beyond our expectations as he was the perfect host. He kept the reception running smoothly the entire evening. He was the ultimate professional including wearing a... Read More suit and tie. He even led dances on the floor and he kept the fun going non-stop. We had a full dance floor at closing and no one wanted to leave. His photo booth was a fun addition to the reception. We will definitely hire Jack for our son's wedding in the future. Thanks a lot, Jack! Cathy & Scott Oldiges

So Much Fun!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Elizabeth R

Jack Gill at Dance Party Unlimited is the life of the party. He's professional, but fun. He took care of running our reception so well that all we had to do was enjoy it! He played all the songs our guests requested and read the mood of the dance floor just right. He also had an... Read More amazing photo booth that everyone loved. And Jo Gill made the most special keepsake with the photos for the photo booth for us. It's gorgeous. At the end of the evening all of our own technology and bits and bobs were packed up by Jack and Jo without us even knowing. It was already in the back of our car! Jack will dance with you, laugh with you, and cry with you. If you want a love-filled, fun, and drama free DJ, hire Jack. You'll love him.

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Kristi H

Bar none best wedding reception entertainment ever!!!! Jack Gill with Dance Party Unlimited is not a mere DJ, he is an entertainer. We received several cards from our guests after the wedding asking where we found Jack, and when were we throwing a party to have him as the... Read More entertainer, and how they could secure him for their next event. Jack Gill kept our guests involved, everyone dancing, and having a great time. He even got out on the floor to show some moves to keep everyone entertained, and interested. The BEST money we spent for our wedding!!!! You won't be sorry if you book him.

Best. DJ. EVER.

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Rachel H

Jack Gill, the owner of Dance Party Unlimited, is the best DJ I have ever witnessed at any event. My best friend had him at her wedding two years ago and after I got engaged last December, one of my first phone calls after the date was set was to Jack to make sure he was... Read More available that day. He plays music for all ages, oldies and also stuff you hear on the radio today- but keeps it clean. He keeps the night moving and changes things up a lot so the dance floor is never empty. If he sees people are starting to leave the floor, he'll start a group dance like Cupid shuffle or something else to get everyone back on the floor. The best part? He'll come around the DJ booth and dance with you! Everyone kept coming up to me saying "I've never seen a DJ dance with everyone like this before! It's awesome!" He really gets into and makes everyone have a great time. I can't imagine having anyone else.

DJ

Reviewed on 9/03/2011 Lindsey T

Jack Gill made my whole reception. I did not have to worry about a thing. I got so many compliments from guest about how amazing her was. what an entertainer