Daniel S. Krieger Photography & Video Productions Inc.

Mt. Sina, NY

Professional. Artistic. Unobtrusive.

39 Hawthorne Street, Mt. Sina, NY

Daniel S Krieger Photography

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Janelle G

I had the pleasure to have Daniel S. Krieger Photography for my wedding. His service was excellent. He is so experienced & professional with working with my husband and I. And, I couldn't believe he had the pictures ready the day after the wedding! His photos are so beautiful... Read More and I highly reccommend using him for weddings.

Our wedding

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Michelle P

We just recently had our wedding at Villa Lombardi's and we used Daniel as our photographer and he did an AMAZING JOB! Our pictures are gorgeous! He had us laughing the whole time and everyone at the wedding was raving about how good him and his crew was. He was willing to... Read More work with us from another state as well which was very helpful. We had to plan everything from North Carolina for our Long Island wedding so a lot had to be done via email and he was very quick with his responses and very accommodating. I highly recommend him!! He was recommended to me from my aunt and uncle (he did their wedding back in 2002) as well as highly recommended by Villa Lombardi's. He is the best!

Photographer/Videographer

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 gail c

Daniel and his staff were very professional friendly and did not interfere in our celebration as I have seen in other weddings I have attended. Our wedding day was one to remember because of the way Daniel and his staff did what they know best...making an important day... Read More remembered with a professional and beautiful job both with our wedding album, our family albums and videos. I would recommend Daniel and his staff for this important day because I know he will only make it more memorable with his expertise. Thanks Daniel..you made our day perfect!

AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 MARNE C

DANIEL IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. HIS EYE TO DETAIL IS UNBELIEVABLE. HE MADE MY HUSBAND AND I COMFORTABLE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. HE WAS THE BEST PERSON IN OUR VENDORS THROUGH ALL THE PROCESS. CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE AND YOU CAN SEE OUR AMAZING PHOTOS.

TO Daniel S. Krieger Photography & Video Productions Inc.