Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

850 Filbert Street, San Francisco, CA (415) 474-9283

excellent DJ

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Amanda R

Dave Tutton is wonderful to work with and an amazing DJ. We hired him for our wedding 5/25/15 in Napa Valley. Right off the bat, he stood out among other DJs we were looking at because of his friendliness and his excellent communication. The first time we called him he was out... Read More at dinner, but stepped out of the restaurant and happily took our call. This type of professionalism was very important to us, because we had a destination wedding and planned everything remotely. The night of the wedding we barely said a work to him, but he did an incredible job keeping the dance floor full. Several of my guests talked about how good the music was, and how Dave did a great job keeping both the younger and older generations on the floor. He is really superb, I highly recommend!

Dave Delivers

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Michelle S

My wedding was in June. It is now a month after my wedding, and people still tell me that my DJ was amazing. He knows how to feed off of a crowd and has all his equipment together. I've had people ask me for his contact information already. Dave can get people to dance! My... Read More husband and I went to a wedding three weeks after ours and we were constantly on the dance floor trying to be supportive, but only about 10 others would dance. After that, my husband could not stop talking about how great Dave was. Trust me, it matters. As our venue coordinator had said before, "A DJ can make or break your party. Get a good one."

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Julintip T

Dave Tutton was the DJ for our wedding and he blew us all away! The dance floor was packed all night! My guests are still talking about how wonderful he was. My husband and I cannot recommend him enough.

Made the party

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Allison G

Words can not describe what DJ Dave did for our wedding. We gave him some direction with what we were looking for and he went with it. We had a mix of ages at the party and everyone had a blast. Dave could feel the crowd and made this a party everyone would remember.

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Whitney L

If you want great music, no cheesy crap and someone who is fun to work with hire Dave.

Review for Dave Tutton

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Giselle C

Easy to work with, great selection.