Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

850 Filbert Street, San Francisco, CA (415) 474-9283

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Anna G

DJ Dave was our first wedding vendor we booked. We knew we wanted our wedding to be, above all, an awesome fun dance party, and DJ Dave completely delivered that and went above and beyond! Our dance floor was completely packed from the beginning to the end of the night. I... Read More literally could not see through and across the dance floor 90% of the time it was so full. Several top wedding planners I interviewed also knew him and said he was an amazing DJ, which I thought was a great sign. A good DJ will make or break your wedding dance party-- so book early and make the investment! Before booking him for the wedding, Dave took the time to invite us over to his music room at his house and talk music and mood for our wedding day for over an hour, and leading up to the day he came all the way up to Petaluma for a venue site visit. Knowing our friends and family would love it, and that it's his specialty, we requested a mix of funk and soul and top 40 as well, mixed with some 90s-00s hip hop. He blended in our requests and filled the night with a nonstop 3 hour dance party (plus ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner music). The mood was exactly right for every portion of the evening and we could not be happier! I did not want to leave the dance floor for a second (so be sure to greet your guests before dancing starts so you can partake all night!) Our parents loved it too (have never seen them dance so much!) and it was great for all ages. His music selections were great for all ages, but he still managed to turn it into a wild crazy high energy dance party where all the groomsmen stripped off their shirts and went nuts dancing about 3/4 of the way through the night-- all while still keeping my aunts and gramma on the dance floor. How can you beat that?! He also seemed to be having fun and really enjoying himself as well which was awesome. Dave is a true professional and you won't be disappointed.

excellent DJ

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Amanda R

Dave Tutton is wonderful to work with and an amazing DJ. We hired him for our wedding 5/25/15 in Napa Valley. Right off the bat, he stood out among other DJs we were looking at because of his friendliness and his excellent communication. The first time we called him he was out... Read More at dinner, but stepped out of the restaurant and happily took our call. This type of professionalism was very important to us, because we had a destination wedding and planned everything remotely. The night of the wedding we barely said a work to him, but he did an incredible job keeping the dance floor full. Several of my guests talked about how good the music was, and how Dave did a great job keeping both the younger and older generations on the floor. He is really superb, I highly recommend!

Dave Delivers

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Michelle S

My wedding was in June. It is now a month after my wedding, and people still tell me that my DJ was amazing. He knows how to feed off of a crowd and has all his equipment together. I've had people ask me for his contact information already. Dave can get people to dance! My... Read More husband and I went to a wedding three weeks after ours and we were constantly on the dance floor trying to be supportive, but only about 10 others would dance. After that, my husband could not stop talking about how great Dave was. Trust me, it matters. As our venue coordinator had said before, "A DJ can make or break your party. Get a good one."

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Julintip T

Dave Tutton was the DJ for our wedding and he blew us all away! The dance floor was packed all night! My guests are still talking about how wonderful he was. My husband and I cannot recommend him enough.

Made the party

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Allison G

Words can not describe what DJ Dave did for our wedding. We gave him some direction with what we were looking for and he went with it. We had a mix of ages at the party and everyone had a blast. Dave could feel the crowd and made this a party everyone would remember.

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Whitney L

If you want great music, no cheesy crap and someone who is fun to work with hire Dave.

Review for Dave Tutton

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Giselle C

Easy to work with, great selection.