Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

New Mexico and worldwide (575) 779-2591

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sheena E

My husband and I are so in love with our engagement and wedding photos! Danielle is so amazingly talented, she captured beautiful moments that we'll be able to look back on forever. She is extremely professional and very easy to work with! We highly recommend Duenas Photography!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Estelle O

Danielle is so amazing. She has a great eye, excellent customer service and so sweet and kind. We loved working with her. She did out engagement pics with out two dogs and she was great with our fur-babies. Always so prompt and professional. Great end results and great value.... Read More Thanks! The Elliotts

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Desirea P

I had a wonderful experience with Duenas photography! Danielle was very professional and sweet! When shopping for wedding photographs she had really good rates and provided a payment plan. I looked her package options. On my wedding day I was running behind as usual and she... Read More helped me get ready! She captured very special moments of me and my husband on our wedding day. She knows where to take photos to ensure a beautiful backdrop. I would recommend Duenas photography to anyone! I can't say enough good things about her and her business!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Kristiana A

Love, love, LOVE our wedding pictures! They are even better than I could have imagined. Danielle is very professional and knows her craft inside and out. I couldn't be happier with her and our pictures. Thank you Duenas Photography!

2015-07-01T17:10:28 Response from the vendor

You were truly a stunning bride and your entire wedding party were great to work with. I wish the two of you a very long and happy Marriage

Incredible Creativity and Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Diana C

Danielle is the sweetest most talented woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. Her graphic design skills along with top notch photography is just indescribable. She truly captured the pure beauty of my wedding day and I will forever be thankful to her!! Just the most easy to... Read More work with, creative ideas, and doesn't charge near enough for her talent!!