Classic, Documentary, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

4277 Benzler Rd., Marion, OH Serving Central Ohio (740) 725-9557

Wouldn't want anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Emily U

My husband and I got married in July and Ed did an absolutely stunning job. My sister had Ed as her photographer as well so we knew we would work well with him and the quality would be fantastic. I had a morning wedding with a slightly unusual timeline and Ed worked with me... Read More until everything was done, regardless of the number of hours actually in the package. He, his nephew and his wife came and his nephew was a second photographer and his wife acted as coordinator. All the of the shots are unbelievable. I highly recommend Ed and his family because they treat YOU like family.

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Christine S

Ed and his family are absolutely amazing! We couldn't be happier that we decided on him. Ed is incredibly personable and took what could have been a stressful and frustrating process and made it easy. The first time we met he immediately put us at ease. He really worked... Read More with us on our budget and we were able to customize to get what we wanted without breaking the bank. He was incredibly easy to work with and generous with his time and we were honestly very touched by how kind and considerate he was throughout the entire process. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with him and he was a joy to work with the entire time. He put us at ease so instead of being stressful taking pictures was actually fun. The day of the wedding was no exception. Ed and his team (especially Cassie) were just wonderful! They blended right in and we got so many gorgeous shots! They captured absolutely everything and the pictures were just what we wanted and more. They have an excellent eye for photos and had great ideas for shots and you can really see the professional quality in the pictures. They were a blast to work with and really made things fun. My guests also loved him and we got a lot of nice comments about him and his team. Getting a disk with all the pictures and printing rights is also a really great advantage since you get to keep all of the pictures and you can print however many you want without having to decide all at once. It's also great to get more than one photographer since you can get different perspectives of the same event which is a great help. The whole process was very all inclusive and stress free which is amazing. Ed and his family are just the nicest people and we are so happy that they were there for us on our special day. They really added to the day not only through the amazing pictures but also by just being so nice and fun to work with. I'd recommend Ed highly to anyone!

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Emiliy B

Ed and his daughter were wonderful!! Ed did our engagement photos and they came out so beautiful! Ed and his daughter were there for the day of the wedding. They are both very personable and professional. Very friendly and genuine people. I was so impressed by their photos... Read More and I loved how fast the turnaround was to get our photos back! They were so great and the photos really captured the day! I am so grateful for this extraordinary experience with Ed and his daughter!! Thanks so much!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Karen E

I had the best experience working with Ed. He was there from the start for engagement photos to rehearsal to the wedding. Ed and his family were so professional yet at the same time so personable with everyone. The day of the wedding he was with us from 8am (with 6 crazy... Read More girls) through the ceremony to the reception which didn't end until midnight. He captured every moment of our Big Day, from the pictures we requested to the action shots of our friends and family at the reception. We received all of our pictures within a month and ordered our prints (which we had within a week of ordering them) and they are gorgeous. I highly recommend Ed Vaflor for anyone looking for a fun, energetic, and just all around great photographer and person!!!

To the Rescue-Does an AMAZING job!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Ashley M

We had a wedding photographer end up cancelling on us and Ed really came to the rescue and agreed to do our wedding!! It was beyond a pleasure working with Ed and his family! He was very flexible in meeting with us and answered any questions. Between him and his wife they were... Read More going to make sure we got every picture we wanted and had a stress free day! You can tell they have done their share of weddings and have tons of experience. Ed always has a second photographer as well which made it easy to get a variety of views and pictures. We just got our pictures back and they look absolutely amazing!!! I would recommend Ed Valfor photography in a heartbeat for any event there is no way to go wrong!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Heather U

We LOVED every moment of working with Ed, his wife, and his nephew. Ed is organized and capable, our first meeting we felt totally comfortable with our unusual requests (my husband and I do a lot of stage combat, and wanted pictures with the wedding party sword fighting). He... Read More arrived early on the day of, and because things had gotten a bit behind, he ended up staying a smidge past the point we'd arranged. His wife was a wonderful coordinator, she was kind and patient and enthusiastic, and he was so much fun to work with all day. We felt as though our wedding was important to them. AND our photos are absolutely stunning, we could not be more pleased. I absolutely recommend him!

Wonderful Family Business

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 April A

Ed and his family are absolutely wonderful. Ed's photos are beautiful and he takes a lot! His son also came along as a second photographer and his wife was an amazing assistant. She made sure every picture I had previously told them I wanted was taken. She also ensured my dress... Read More was laying nicely on the ground so you could see the details in the train. Ed worked all day, from the morning when I was getting ready until almost all the guests had left the reception that night. I could not believe the abundance of photos provided, I was so excited looking through them all. He did a beautiful job and I love the effects he applied to some of the pictures, black and white, different color tones, etc. You get full copyrights to all the pictures when he sends them to you on discs, so you are able to share with all your loved ones. He also offers prints at an additional cost. And they all had such a great personality, it didn't feel like a stranger at your wedding. Ed even jumped in the photo booth with us for some great memories! Best part for me: I was able to get a very high volume of amazing, high quality photographs and help contribute to a local family business at the same time. Thank you Vaflor Family!!!

Don't chose anyone else but Ed Vaflor! 8/3/13 Brid

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Jackie D

I wanted two photographers to capture our wedding ceremony and reception. With Ed, he gave us exactly what we wanted and more. Ed came with his whole family which included multiple photographers (I think 4, there were so many!) and his wife coordinated the shots to make sure I... Read More got all my Pintrest pictures. The photos turned out wonderful and there were SO MANY! The price could not be beat either!! But the best thing about Ed Vaflor and his family is that they are so personable, kind, and accommodating. They were able to organize our large families for group shots quickly (when we only had 20 minutes for formal pictures at the Catholic church). Ed is the best!

Feels like Family!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Melissa H

Ed and his family are so wonderful and the photographs we received after our wedding were awesome. Ed has a way to make you feel like he's part of the family (both sides of our family commented on how wonderful he is and want to use him for other events outside of weddings). He... Read More has great input into making sure he covers your big moments, but blends in so well with the crowd (he wore purple which was a perfect match to our wedding colors) you have no idea he's taking pictures. I highly highly highly recommend him!

Thrilled

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Tara H

Working with Ed was such a stress-free and enjoyable part of my wedding. He, his wife and son did a fantastic job not only the day of but also at the rehearsal and during two engagement sessions! Not only are his prices are extremely reasonable but the best part is feeling like... Read More you have known Ed and his family for years! I can't wait to use his services for my future photography needs!

Provided the experience of a lifetime

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Erin A

Ed and his family provided exceptional photography leading up to and on our wedding day. From our first meeting I understood that Ed was passionate about photography and it shows in the final product. His wife Amy acts as a coordinator, ensuring each requested photo is taken and... Read More helped us stay on schedule throughout the day. Having two photographers throughout the day enabled Ed to capture all aspects of the wedding, even when me and my husband were at different locations getting ready. By the end of the reception Ed and his family felt more like a part of the guest list than just my photographer- however he never stopped taking photos. I would highly recommend hiring this team to capture your special day.

no complaints here

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 BRITTANY J

I made the decision to go with Ed based on his prices. I felt it was very fair. We had our engagement shots, rehearsal, and wedding photos taken by him. He was incredibly friendly and provided excellent customer service. He really wanted to get a great understanding of what we... Read More wanted on the day of the wedding and he provided that. I am very satisfied and I would definitely reccomend.

Wow!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Lindsay M

My husband and I hired Ed initially for our engagement photos. After seeing his amazing work we knew we made the right decision hiring him for our wedding. He has great ideas for shots and takes charge to make those shots happen. He brings his wife with him to the event and she... Read More carries the list of our dream photos and makes sure that we are on time for everything. He also has his 15 year old son as a second photographer and let me tell you I was very impressed by his great shots and level of professionalism. Ed did such a wonderful job that I hired him for my mother's wedding this summer as a gift to her and her fiancee and they could not be more excited to have him. We are so impressed with Ed and his family and will definitely be keeping his number on hand for future photography needs!

Very Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Ashley P

We used Ed for our October wedding at Graystone Winery and he was very easy to work with. He's very easy to communicate with, responds to emails very quickly and efficiently and has a great eye for wedding photographer. He's new(er) to the wedding photography business but... Read More don't let that scare you off. He's very talented at what he does and has a great eye for photography. His son also helps to photograph your day and his wife will help coordinate the photos and make sure any shots you want are not missed and also makes sure things run smoothly throughout the day (which is very helpful). His prices were EXTREMELY affordable for the value of what we received and the amount of time he provides on your day. Photographers are pricey and yes, you want to make sure you have great pictures to remember your big day by forever, but you don't want to go broke in the process. Ed and his wife have great personalities which make working with them a fun experience. They're funny and on your wedding day, it's nice to be working with people like them. My husband and I genuinely enjoyed the fact that throughout a good portion of the wedding, we forgot we were even being photographed, Ed and his son just "blended in" so well. We didn't feel like we had to stop and pause all the time for shots; we could just enjoy our evening and Ed would capture all of the moments as they happend.

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Megan L

Great value and experience. We went with package where Ed would be there for our rehearsal dinner and with the prep before the wedding through the reception. He was there from the second we started getting ready until the reception was winding down. Very professional and... Read More respectful. He met us a few times before the wedding to discuss what we wanted from him (everything from his dress to what photos we wanted). So many photographers today charge thousands of dollars and then you have to pay for photos. We got full rights to all photos on a CD plus the ones that came with the package. The CD had over 700 photos!

Excellent, Friendly Photographer(s)

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Julia V

We chose Ed not only because we liked his portfolio of previous wedding shots, but because of his patience in answering all our questions, his easygoing approach to the process, and his unmistakable excitement for weddings and photography. We were in no way disappointed. By... Read More the time the evening was through, he and his assistants had taken hundreds of wonderful photos, we'd had a great time, and we still had room in our budget for the honeymoon. I really couldn't imagine a better experience!

Awesome photography!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Christiana H

Ed and his family are absolutely amazing. They are such a sweet company and they have an awesome eye for fun and beautiful photos. Ed, his wife, and their son were so professional. They got all of the photos we wanted and more. They went above and beyond our expectations for a... Read More photographer and provided services at a very reasonable price. It was so much fun to work with the Vaflors; we can't wait to see all of the awesome shots they captured on our special day!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Cassie V

Ed and his family did a wonderful job! They definitely worked well with us and made the whole wedding party feel comfortable. We loved the work they all did!

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Rachael R

We searched for a while trying to find a photographer in our price range until we finally came across Ed. As everyone knows planning a wedding is so very stressful, but quickly after meeting with Ed and his wife we knew the photography wasn't something we had to worry about.... Read More They kept in touch with us up to the wedding day and on the big day made sure everything ran smoothly. They got every shot we could have ever wanted and more. Not a single picture turned out bad, now we are just having troubles picking out our favorites! They are great people and a pleasure to work with, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Alexandra W

Ed and his wife were very helpful through the entire process. They were organized and worked well with everyone. I have no complaints except I wish they would have stayed until the end. I would definately recommend them to anyone!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Stacey B

Ed and his family were AMAZING to work with! They were easy going and very organized. His wife was fun to have in the bridal room and made sure no shot was missed. Ed was everywhere, which the scrapbooker in me loved! He even got a shot as I walked into the salon! He... Read More didn't miss any important shots throughout the two days and wasn't in a rush to leave (many photographers charge for each extra hour). He did what we needed when we needed it. The checklist is great and they made sure to get them all. I even added some things that weren't on the checklist. I really liked Ed's classic look. He can be fun and artsy if you want those shots, but I wanted traditional so we stuck to that mostly. The whole family has a good eye and are wonderful people. Affordable, but professional!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Dani K

Ed and his wife and his 13 year old son (yes a 13 year old! and he had some really neat photos!) did our wedding photos this past August, 2010 and they were simply amazing! The price was reasonable for the service and actually low compared to other photographers we priced with... Read More lesser quality. Both Ed and his wife worked with us to take rehersal dinner photos, pre wedding photos and even stayed for the "after wedding" photos. I cannot even express how happy we were with our photos! I reccomend Ed Vaflor Photography to anyone who wants great pictures with a great price and friendly service! Thanks Ed!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Kate F

Ed Vaflor Photography did a wonderful job documenting our wedding on 6/19/2010. We were able to meet with Ed before the event to select specific photos we hoped to capture. Ed and his staff were professional and non-intrusive as they worked. The end result is a collection of... Read More beautiful shots of our special day.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Heather G

The service received from Ed and Amy Valfor was amazing! They are so personable and such a joy to work with. It was amazing to us our meeting with the Valfor's was about what we wanted and took the time to get to know us and our needs. Our pictures turned out amazing and we... Read More would highly recommend them to anyone. The prices are very reasonable and the service is excellent.

Great Service!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Lyndzi G

Ed was super to work with. In the first meeting with him he got to know my husband and myself so he would know what was needed to suit our specific needs. He even went above and beyond to take a picture that was 100% us and truly original. His family is also incredibly sweet and... Read More his pictures turned out great. Price range is low considering the quality and photo options that we ended up with! Overall, Ed did a wonderful job helping to capture our memories for all time.