Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Bow2010

1459 West Loula, Olathe, KS (913) 269-3028

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah P

Danny made our wedding reception absolutely perfect! In our planning meetings he spent time getting to know us and was able to create an atmosphere that fit our personalities and helped create a timeline for the night that was flawless. From the moment our reception started... Read More Danny connected with our guests and made them all feel involved and he kept people on the dance floor all night! The night was amazing and all the credit goes to Danny! We will make sure everyone we know uses Encore Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Kaitie S

Encore Elite Entertainment is just that, elite entertainment. This outstanding team keeps the party going all evening. We met with our DJ, Danny, one time before the event. We organized which songs we wanted played for each person walking down the aisle, as well as, created a... Read More must play list for the reception. He nailed it. My favorite part of this team was that they had experience working at our venue before; therefore, they knew the overall layout and how they would set up before arriving. Our venue had multiple floors and Danny made sure everyone was aware when each event throughout the night was happening so no one would miss the cake cutting for garter toss. Once the dance floor opened up, almost all our guests were out there busting a move, even the grandparents. My husband and I overheard multiple people saying they had never seen so many people dance at a wedding before. The DJ will either make or break your wedding party and Elite Encore Entertainment made our wedding phenomenal.

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Brooke B

Our DJ was Danny Goyer and I absolutely loved working with him. He was professional and easy to work with. We live in Oklahoma and had our wedding in Downtown KC so he made things very easy and stress free. Our guests truly enjoyed the music he played and the entertainment he... Read More brought to our special day. Highly recommend.

So much fun

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Anne T

Danny was our DJ in February--he was incredibly professional, played a wide variety of music that EVERYONE loved, and allowed us to not stress about a lot of things we normally would have without him. He was amazing and I would recommend him to anyone!

Amazing DJ

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Adam B

Danny was the DJ for our wedding, but he did so much more than play music. He made it so our wedding ran as smooth as possible. We didnt have to think and plan throughout the night, just followed what he said! He played different songs for each table to go to the buffet, which... Read More was an idea everyone loved. He got information on our wedding party and made a fun intro for each of them. His ideas were great! The whole night was a party. We gave complete music control to Danny, and he played a wonderful mix of music for the young and older- everyone danced all night long. I will recommend him to every bride-to-be I meet!

Way More than a Disc Jockey

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Diane B

My fiance and I coordinated with Danny from Encore Elite Entertainment prior to our wedding, and Danny was also the DJ on the day of our event. However, Danny and EEE provided so much more than DJ services. Initially, he met with us to put together the order of events for our... Read More reception. It was at that point that he made several suggestions, which we ended up using, that were great ways to get our guests more involved and have some extra fun with our wedding party. The sequence of events and list of music he put together were tailored to the specifics of our personalities, our guests and the venue. The night of our reception, he acted as the Emcee guiding us and our guests through the reception's events. Danny made sure the transitions were smooth for everyone and he also did a great job taking the pressure of my fiance and I to have to watch the clock or worry about timing. He also contacted our reception's venue to coordinate set-up and the timing of dinner and dessert. The suggestions he made during our planning meeting were fantastic at making it a fun and entertaining reception for everyone involved. The dinner music was a great reflection of the two of us, and the dance floor was packed until we had to close it down. We received numerous comments stating that it was the best and most fun wedding reception they had ever attended. We can not recommend Danny and Encore Elite Entertainment enough. They are extremely professional and are a guaranteed way to make the execution of your event to be just what you want.

More then just a DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sayo S

We hired Danny after meeting with several DJs while planning our wedding. While Encore was on the higher end of our budget, one of the big takeaways (from initial meetings to actual event) was that they don't simply do the music. Danny and Encore helped us plan and... Read More organize our wedding and reception the way we wanted to do it. He was always great to work with, knew what questions to ask, and ensured that we knew everything was taken care of before our event. Even after the event, we received numerous complements from our guests about how well everything went and how much they liked our DJ!

Encore Elite

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Minka F

We used Encore Elite for our June wedding outside and it was amazing! Danny met with us and got to know who we were as individuals and a couple before the big day. We explained exactly what we wanted and he gave us some great advice. We had a fun Grand March that he helped put... Read More together and did a wonderful job setting everything up for the outdoor ceremony and reception. I would recommend Encore Elite!!

Review from July 2014 wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Emily G

Danny was great! We wanted a DJ who would interact with our guests and keep the reception moving, and he did just that. If you're looking for someone who will stay in the background, he may not be the right fit for you, but in our case, his style was just what we were looking... Read More for. He looked very professional for our wedding and stuck to our music preferences.

Great wedding, thanks to a wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kaitlin W

We had heard many great things about Danny from other wedding vendors. Now after our wedding, we know why everybody raved about him! Danny met and talked with us several times before our wedding to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. He created an atmosphere where our... Read More guests were having fun, entertained, and comfortable. He went above and beyond by interacting with our guests and he kept our dance floor full the whole night. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He did a wonderful job and would highly reccomend him!

Good product, average service

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Ann S

We hired Encore Elite as our wedding reception DJ. The music at the event flowed seamlessly and fit with what we asked for. Our DJ, James, also did a great job of handling announcements throughout the night but then stuck to playing music the rest of the evening. We weren't... Read More looking for a very vocal DJ, so we were very pleased with that. He arrived early to set-up, worked well with our reception venue staff, and made sure the dance floor kept busy throughout the night. I was disappointed in the service we received from Encore Elite prior to the actual event. We originally met with and wanted to hire Danny, but was told we'd get James since someone booked Danny right before we sent in our deposit. I realize that this happens and was glad they had another DJ to manage our event, but I thought the situation could have been handled better as we were given no indication that we were at risk of losing Danny. If so, we would have found a way to get the deposit in sooner (it was mailed the day after our meeting) even though we were out of town. In working with James, his responsiveness was a problem. He wouldn't often respond to emails and would respond to every other text message. It got to where I felt I had to pester him just to be sure we were aligned on our plan. For the few things I needed to speak with him about, I was disappointed in the amount of energy I had to spend coordinating with him. So, overall, things worked out great and we were happy with the product we received. If they could just improve their service during the planning process, we would have been beyond pleased.

Danny is GREAT. Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Natalie R

Danny was wonderful. He assisted with both our ceremony audio and reception. Very professional, helpful and courteous. He had some very unique ideas that my guests absolutely loved and made our entire evening flow perfectly. The dance floor was completely packed - Exactly what... Read More we were hoping for. All of our requests were met... We highly recommend his services! He is REALLY good at what he does.

DJ Danny

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Libby R

Danny DJ'ed our reception at Lake Quivira. He did a great job. Danny is definitely invested in making the event successful and fun. He had a ton of ideas to make the reception special for us. We are 22 and 24 so we wanted a young wedding with lots of dancing but wanted the... Read More family to feel comfortable also. Danny surpassed our expectations and had friends, cousins, parents and even grandparents on the dance floor the entire night. Danny also provided up lights that were classy but added a nice touch to the room when the sun set. He also had a small bar of lights that blended in with the setting. Finally, Danny really helped get people (the wedding party) to where they needed to be, which allowed us to socialize and enjoy ourselves with the guests instead of having to worry about which event came next.

Amazing DJ and Service

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Megan S

Danny was our DJ at our wedding and he did an amazing job. We met with Danny a month or so before the wedding to go over the packet of info he had gave us at the bridal show. His packet included info sheets about the bride and groom, as well at bridal party and... Read More parents/grandparents. Also included were a lot of different lists of songs by categories. When meeting with Danny, he was very helpful. He had many different ideas for different parts of the reception including releasing the tables for dinner, anniversary dance, garter/bouquet toss and more. He was very helpful when picking music for the entrance to the rehearsal, cake cutting songs, music playing during dinner ect. During the reception, Danny dressed very sharp, in a black suite, looked very nice. Danny knew where we were at all times, he kept his eye on us! He did great with making announcements throughout the night, and keeping people on the dance floor. The music never stopped playing and if he noticed no one was enjoying the song playing, he would change to a different song, to get people back on the dance floor. Danny was all about doing things when my fiancé and I wanted to do them, including the father/daughter and mother/son dance, honeymoon dance (dollar dance), toasts, speeches and cake cutting. Danny would find us before announcing what event would be next, to make sure we were ready for them and present in the room. Danny did an amazing job with our reception and could have not asked for a better DJ. We had so many people tell us that it was the best DJ they had even seen at a wedding. Everyone loved how well Danny worked with the bridal party and other guests at the reception. Highly recommend Danny from Encore Elite Entertainment for any wedding/reception!!

Professional and Fun DJ

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Erin M

Danny did a wonderful job. He was easy to work with and very well prepared. When we initially met with him, he had a complete packet with song suggestions, reception outline and layout, as well as biographies for us to fill out on the wedding party. He also called the... Read More bridesmaids to discuss their speeches. He was unobtrusive and only talked on the microphone when necessary. He looked professional during the entire wedding. What sold us was how he addressed the topic of songs on our "no play list". I also liked how he gave us a warning for important dance songs and allowed us time to wait if we wanted. Very flexible.

Wonderfully perfect!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Becky E

Danny Goyer was the DJ for our wedding. He was amazing! We had multiple meetings with him before the wedding to talk about what we wanted, seeing as I am very particular when it comes to music. I had specific songs I did not want played and Danny, respectfully, did not play... Read More them. I also had picked songs I wanted played at certain times during the night, which Danny played and chose great songs to play in between. The guests also liked him as he played their requests too. He kept the flow of the reception running as the specific time for each event, first dances, cutting the cake, etc. approached. He gave my husband and I warnings before each event was to happen as well. I would definitely recommend Encore Elite Entertainment to friends, family or anyone for any occasion!

Great DJ!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Ben M

Danny was an awesome DJ. Very professional, helpful and courteous. He could tell I was clueless when it came to giving speeches, so he gave me a pep talk before he introduced us into the reception. And my new wife was on the dance floor all night!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Michelle A

Outstanding! A true professional from start to finish! Danny Goyer is so easy to work with and incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. He was direct and honest when we asked questions and discussed family dynamics. Both my fiancé (now husband!) and I kept noticing... Read More throughout the reception how Danny was communicating with our wedding party, our families, and other wedding vendors to ensure the night was seamless. I highly recommend Danny and would hire him again.

James Gaona is a good DJ

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Gena S

James Gaona of Encore Elite was the DJ for our wedding, and we thought he did a great job. He listened to what we wanted for music, and he played music consistent with what we requested. He is friendly and enthusiastic. My only disappointment was that we spent quite a lot of... Read More time gathering and sending him info for the introduction of the bridal party at the start of the reception, but he only announced their names and city--so I think he must have lost or forgotten to bring the info we sent him for that. There was also a real lack of communication from the time we booked him until one week before our wedding--which really stressed us out. But all in all, he is good at what he does and a pleasure to work with.

DJ Dave is incredible

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Sarah G

Our DJ was absolutely incredible! He added to the party and did not try to be the center of attention. He made sure everything ran smoothly. We could not be happier.

SOOO many compliments

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Annie A

We were married in June in Leawood and were so impressed by Brad! He did a terrific job at helping time and coordinate everthing from the entrances, to the cake cutting, dinner, slide show, etc. And he REALLY was able to READ our guests and figure out what songs to play to keep... Read More people dancing. Everyone said they couldnt remember a wedding like ours where the dance floor was packed the whole time. I would book this guy as soon as possible. you will not regret it. he was a wonderful DJ

Good but perhaps not worth the cost

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Sarah S

Danny was good, he was friendly and had good ideas- like having other couples kiss to "show us how its done" and the garter cannon. He was there throughout the afternoon asking if we were ready for the next step and if he'd cover our "must plays" songs. I was just sad that he... Read More didn't get my dad's name right- he said my step dad's instead which crushed my dad. And he swapped my grandparents songs which left me trying to awkwardly dance a waltz to the wrong song. Nice guy- just not sure it was worth it.

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Meghan M

I loved working with Danny Goyer from Encore Elite. He was so helpful during our planning session and followed through with everything we wanted for our reception. Guests raved about how seamless our reception seemed, and it was due in a large part to Danny's organization and... Read More experience as a DJ and emcee. He did a great job playing music to keep the party going, and all of our guests had so much fun because of it!

Played to the crowd

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Jennifer B

James was wonderful! He met with my husband and I before our big day to get to know both of us and then worked to ensure that all the details we wanted happened. He played great music to match with our guests he made the night a lot of fun.

Above and Beyond Perfect

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Lisa M

Danny went above and beyond to make our event fun and friendly...he even recorded a toast from our best friends who couldnt attend our wedding. what a surprise! Danny was detailed and organized from day one and left us without any worries the whole time! Wonderful...and a huge... Read More thank you for running our wedding so smoothly.