Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino

Incline Village, NV

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

111 Country Club Dr., Incline Village, NV

Perfect Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Caitlin B

I grew up going to the Hyatt for all of my family vacations. When I got engaged last fall, I knew it would be a dream come true for me and my fiance to get married there. My dream became a reality in October 2014 when we held our ceremony and reception at the Hyatt with our 150... Read More guests. We dealt mainly with Caity Hunt (Kimball) who was amazing to work with. We chose to get married on a Friday because it was less expensive than a Saturday wedding. Caity helped us by recommending other vendors, helping me realize my general vision and come up with menus, linen suggestions, line up a group rate for our guests and much more. Caity is sweet and easy to talk to. She is a great communicator and was very accessible. It is a pretty expensive venue, but entirely worth it. The grounds are so beautiful and our guests were taken aback by the beautiful lake views. If you can afford it, want a beautiful setting for your nuptials, and want to impress your guests, I definitely recommend getting married at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe!

TO Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino