Isari Flower Studio + Event Design

Solana Beach, CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

414 N Cedros Ave., Solana Beach, CA (858) 345-1701

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Eilly O

AMAZING is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Isari Flower Studio & Design. My husband and I got married last weekend in Del Mar and it was a complete dream come true from start to finish and the team at Isari is a huge reason for that. They took my winder wedding... Read More vision and transformed the entire venue into a scene that exceeded all my expectations. From our first call, I knew they were the company I wanted to go with. Every team member there is exceptional, professional, and SO nice. I explained to them what I wanted during the course of our engagement and they consistently went above and beyond to bring this to life. My vision evolved as time went on and they were more than accommodating to these changes. To bring it back even further, their proposal is amazing. It is incredibly descriptive and lets you know exactly what you will be getting in each setting throughout the day. They were completely reachable for any and all questions during the planning process and were so incredibly sweet. The table mock up was unreal. I was totally blown away, which says a lot considering the actual wedding event seemed even better (which I honestly didn't think was possible). SO many people were complimenting me throughout the night on the table design and floral arrangements throughout the day, including the ceremony site and altar. Even the cake floral arrangement/design was spectacular. I seriously can't thank them enough for all the hard work they did. I wish I could relive the day over and over. It says a lot that after the dinner, I stayed back by myself to take pictures of the tables. They truly were breathtaking. I am forever grateful to them for being a part of our magical day and for bringing my winter vision to life. It was a winter dreamland! Highly recommend them--they are an absolute pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Dana B

Tam and the entire Isari team made our entire vision come to life for our wedding. They were SO much fun to work with and I am so glad we trusted Tam with all the details, her innovative and creative touches transformed the space into everything we could have imagined!!

Vendor Review

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Nicole G

We used Isari for our wedding personals (on 10/11/14) and a few decorations for our ceremony. Isari was recommended by our wedding venue catering coordinator, Amber Kelly at The Catamaran Resort. The bouquets and boutonnieres for our lush, blush, ivory, beachside wedding were... Read More perfect. They also provided linens and tie backs for the arch, as well as a swirled petal aisle. Honestly, I would have thought for the price that the swirls and tie backs would have been a little more lush and full but they were beautiful nonetheless. Their customer service was good, except I asked via email before the final payment if they could resend me the invoice so I could look it over to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. They never sent the invoice but called me to get the payment a couple days later. Being so busy, I just paid over the phone and totally forgot to recheck the order. What I would have caught was that my husband added a couple groomsmen and I never let the flower studio know so on the day of we were missing 2 boutonnieres. It wasn’t noticeable and wasn’t a huge deal, and it was my fault for not rechecking. When they delivered them to the guys hotel room, my husband asked if there were supposed to be 2 more and the girl who delivered them said she’d check and then never came back.

Spectacular flower arrangements!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Kento O

10 years ago, the folks at Isari produced spectacular flower arrangements for our wedding. My wife and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary by having a renewal of vows ceremony. We couldn't imagine calling anyone else to do our flower arrangements! Tam asked us a few... Read More questions about our preferences and designed arrangements that were everything that we had hoped for and more. Exceeded our expectations 200%, both times! Tam and the folks at Isari Flower Studio are amazing!!!! Thank you!