Jean Boucher Photography

I love new places! NY State, Long Island, and CT

Classically romantic, candid, timeless photography

I am so happy for you and your upcoming wedding, and I hope that with these images you see and feel the emotions and the stories behind them. Your wedding is not just about beautiful portraits and family shots - it is about telling your story of your day through pictures you have forever. We are here to do exactly that with photography that is relaxed,easy, affordable, and classically beautiful yet unique! I would love to speak with you, so call now for a free consultation and inquire about our seasonal promotions.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

311 Thompson St, Port Jefferson, NY I love new places! NY State, Long Island, and CT (631) 560-8276

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Alexandria D

We could not be any happier after choosing Jean Boucher Photography for our wedding photos. It was so important to me that we sat together, looked at ideas, and made a plan. When the day came, Jae was absolutely on it--from portraits and the newlywed photos to detail and candid... Read More shots, the moments were all captured. In the end, we looked amazing in the photos, and she completely delivered on taking what I pictured, and turning it into a reality. These are the exact photos I wanted, and our day is perfectly preserved for a lifetime!

2016-11-27T17:51:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were both simply stellar and I am just so happy you are enjoying your photos! Many wishes to you for much health, happiness, and fun in your life together!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Danielle C

Jae was amazing to work with! From our engagement shoot through the wedding she had the best ideas for shots, was so fun to work with and pictures are amazing! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 annie k

Jae is the sweetest and she did a fantastic job working with me and my hectic wedding day. Her ideas and visions are artsy and unique and she is calm and focused while chaos is Happening all around getting prepared for the day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly... Read More recommended!

2016-03-22T07:17:18 Response from the vendor

So sweet of you! Thank you so much for the lovely review!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Marissa P

Jay was amazing to work with! She was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Yet, she was super fun and we had a blast shooting photos with her! She was very patient when she listened to me and heard about my "vision" and then she did a wonderful job bringing that... Read More vision to life in her photographs! Jay came highly recommended to us through friends, and we would highly recommend using Jay for any event! Thanks Jay!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Jean and her company are great. From customer service to making sure every picture comes out great. We loved there service. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

Jae Hartzell

Hello, and let me introduce myself. I am Jae Hartzell, creator and owner of Jean Boucher Photography. It took me almost 40 years (and an amazing friend and mentor) to realize that I was seeing the world through a camera lens' eye, not just my human eyes, and I began shooting professionally a few years ago. I don't really call it my job, but an adventure, a learning experience, and a joy. I think what makes my work unique is its natural, candid, relaxed style. I also enjoy a fun and warm relationship with my clients, which makes the overall experience a really great one.