Joseph's Catering Service

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

275 Columbia Ave., Depew, NY Buffalo and Western New York (716) 681-4538

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Megan R

Jospeh's was an incredible venue for our wedding. Rich was fantastic to work with, the food was amazing, and the Grove room was exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend having your event here!

2017-08-03T11:07:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we where happy to be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Delphine M

I just had my wedding there last weekend, and it was by far the best day of my life! They were so helpful and accommodatin with whatever I needed. From helping me set up and keeping me as calm as possible the day of. (Meaning, giving me some champagne when i first got there... Read More Lol) Besides the service, the food was amazing! My guests mostly commented on the salad station and then of course the taco station. The other fun part of my wedding that I didn't expect to be such a big hit, was the field games they had outside. From mini golf, horse shoes, volleyball, and baskeball. Everyone had a blast!! All in all, Jospehs really did an amazing job for us on our big day. I couldn't have asked for better!!

2016-09-02T10:44:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Delphine and Dan, we had as much fun working with you on your special day as you had enjoying your special day.

Exceptional and professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Amy S

From the time we booked Joseph's to the reception, Rich Joseph was exceptional. He always made time for our questions, was extremely detail oriented and always friendly. When our contact at our venue changed our seating layout 4 days before our wedding he notified us immediately... Read More so we could have it corrected. The day of our wedding the staff was professional, friendly, happy and the food was phenomenal. Rich's brother double checked when we wanted dinner served to ensure our food was warm and checked on us throughout dinner to ensure everything was okay. I would highly recommend Joseph's for any catering event you may need.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Charlynn R

Joseph's Catering has been wonderful from the very first day of our meeting for a quote up until our wedding day. Rich was the most professional caterer we met while shopping around and we booked them before we even had a tasting. We did eventually have our tasting and we knew... Read More we made a great choice. On our wedding day the food was amazing but it was the service that put them over the top. The servers and manager were so amazing the day of. I would recommend this caterer for any event especially a wedding.

2017-10-06T10:29:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Charlynn and Cory. We appreciate you letting us be part of your special day.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Rachel H

Joseph's Manor was such a pleasure to work with! From start to finish, the staff was professional, friendly, knowledgable and fun. They made our day run smoothly and I couldn't have been happier with how perfect everything was! The venue in itself was everything we were looking... Read More for and then they went above and beyond meeting or exceeding all of our expectations! They have an indoor and outdoor venue, both of which are lovely and the grounds are absolutely beautiful!

2017-09-13T16:01:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you, it was our pleasure. We hope to see you again at another event.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jackie D

Joseph's was an amazing venue for our wedding! Rich worked with us to help us create the perfect day. The food was excellent!

2017-08-03T11:08:32 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to part of your special day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Eleni M

We had an absolutely wonderful experience. The staff was so kind and helpful! The reception was stunning. Our pictures turned out beautiful with all the twinkle lights (we took the indoor hall) and it was so economical that we did better than breaking even. The staff allowed us... Read More to come in and set up with out hassle. We were able to set up our own dessert table, homemade photo booth and seating card table. Joeseph even let us borrow his personal computer for our slide show when we had a technology glitch. The food was also delicious and we were given the extras for the next day. We HIGHLY recommend this venue! :D

2017-08-03T11:04:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we hope to see you in the future

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Miranda R

It is probably common, but our wedding day was the best day of my life. Joseph's Catering Service was there along side us the whole day, from Richie getting us before the ceremony to the amazing cooks, waiters, and set up staff that made the night go so smoothly. The food is... Read More absolutely amazing, and the grounds are so beautiful, the decorations we brought were just the icing on the cake. If I had to plan our day all over again, I would go back to Joseph's Catering Service every time! Thank you Joseph's!

2016-07-28T09:03:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, from everyone here at Joseph's.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Kimberly G

We had a guest list of about 120 and Joseph's accommodated everyone and went above and beyond. The ceremony was like a fairytale and the event staff treated us like royalty! Everything was absolutely perfect. And a special thanks to Richard Joseph for driving us to our hotel... Read More when our limo broke down. Now that deserves a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! Fantastic venue and couldn't recommend Joseph's more!

2016-05-23T10:20:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you, everyone from our staff had a blast as well. And as for the ride well that's all part of making the day as perfect as we can from start to finish.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Joseph's did an amazing job for our wedding! They truly care about your special day! When I walked into my reception, everything looked as if it was right out of a fairytale! Food was melt in your mouth delicious and the staff was great - so polite and caring. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone for an upcoming wedding, or any other event. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

If you're reading this review, please don't look any further! You will NOT regret working with Joseph's. Exceptional food, amazing service and remarkable staff. Our guests STILL talk about the food from our wedding! It's no coincidence that Joseph's has all 5 star reviews.... Read More I will recommend Joseph's Catering to anyone that will listen :)

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Jessie M

I used Josephs Catering Service for my 4th of July wedding this past weekend. They were exceptional to work with from day 1. My mom and I interviewed Josephs knowing absolutely nothing about them and after about 5 minutes we knew they were the best choice and I have never... Read More regretted that decision. Josephs is not only a great caterer, but a wealth of wedding knowledge. They answer all of your questions in a timely manner and are extremely accommodating. My only regret from my wedding is not having time to eat more of the food, everyone is still raving about how delicious it was! Josephs made my wedding wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Jessica B

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Joseph's. We looked everywhere for the perfect venue and found it at Joseph's. We had the wedding reception in the Grove, which allowed guests to have a a beautiful covered area to enjoy dinner and dancing and an outdoor area to... Read More play games and relax outside. From the beginning, Rich and the rest of the Joseph family were so helpful and listened to everything we wanted and hoped for on our wedding day. They were easily available to converse with on the days leading up to the wedding to answer any questions or concerns that I had. On the day of the wedding, they prepared the food so wonderfully. They asked questions to make sure our guests were happy. My husband and I keep getting rave reviews from our family and friends at the wedding about how wonderful the venue was and how incredible the food is. You couldn't choose a more perfect place to hold any of your special occasions. We will definitely be back in the future!

The whole day was fanastic!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly C

Our wedding was perfect. The venue looks incredible and I loved the rose garden outside. The food was wonderful and all our guests could not stop raving about it. The staff was wonderful and helpful and the bartenders were a outstanding!!! Just a great night. Thank you... Read More Josephs!!!!

Beautiful, amazing, wonderful...

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Samantha H

I loved Joseph's! The venue is beautiful. the bar is so big and awesome. the staff was wonderful. As the bride and groom, someone held our plates for us, made them, and brought them to our seats. It was amazing!!

Fantastic from start to finish!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 dunston t

After checking out numerous banquet halls around the WNY area, we heard about Joseph's and booked an appointment for a tour. We were pretty much sold from the minute we walked in. The grounds are kept in great shape and there are 3 different banquet areas to choose from. We went... Read More with the Meadows room which is great because it has tons of space and different areas for people to mingle and hang out. Rich, Shelly and Dave were professional, pleasant, flexible and accommodating. They answered any and all questions we had and really helped us along the way as we planned and coordinated everything ourselves. They gave us access to the facility the day before so we could decorate. They were flexible with how we wanted things set up and they allowed us to decorate any way we wanted. We also were given access to the entire grounds for our photos. We lucked out that we were the only event happening that night, though, which is why we were able to use any area of the grounds. The food was incredible. We had guests raving about it all evening. Overall, the value we got from Joseph's was amazing. It was in our budget, it's located away from busy streets, the banquet halls all have tons of space and they provide many different options for food and the staff was great. I'd recommend Joseph's for a wedding or any other kind of event. Thanks again!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

The location was magnificent with the ability to enjoy both inside and outside at the same time. We used the Grove area for our reception. The food was incredible: just as we had hoped for. The Joseph's catered to our every whim. Nothing was left to the imagination. "No"... Read More was not in their vocabulary. Their Staff was outstanding, courteous, kind, and helpful with everything we needed. We would HIGHLY recommend Joseph's Catering for any event.

A Dream Come True, My Honest Review!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Sara S

Our experience with Joseph's was perfect from start to finish. As an out of state bride, whose also a perfectionist, I was very concerned about picking a reliable venue. Joseph's went above and beyond any expectation I could have ever set. Initially, we got into town very late... Read More on our first trip up to meet with Rich. Rich staying until past 9pm at night to meet with us- far beyond business hours. His meeting made me feel so comfortable. He laid everything out on the table, no hidden information/prices/or details. He made us a quote sheet that had all of our requests so I could easily see the break down and costs of everything. Wow- what a relief... no other venues did that for us. This is the only time I didn't feel like I was being roped into something I didn't have all the information of. Once we decided to commit to Joseph's (which didn't take long) the planning process was effortless. Shelly responded very promptly to all of my calls (which there were very very many) and always showed me kindness and patience while working through details. They give you so much flexibility with the planning that you never have to break a sweat. Rich, Dave, and Shelly all coordinated during planning and the day of to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. Rich also gave us a pamphlet of vendors he's had good experiences with for wedding events and helped us narrow down reliable options for our DJ and Limo service. The space was beautiful- we decorated slightly more than most because I had a lot of ideas for the mantle, Cinderella draping on the tables/arch ways, and decorating the outdoor gazebo. The space didn't need it- but I enjoy decorating so much! Their landscaping, decor, and cleanliness was remarkable. They take pride in their event space and keep it spotless. They were pruning and sprucing up the flower beds around the gazebo and gardens the day before our wedding! It looks amazing at all times of the year.They let us in the day before to get all the decorating done so that I was comfortable the night of rehearsal. They bent over backwards to make sure everything looked the way I wanted. Our food was phenomenal! I've been to 7 weddings this year alone and I was thrilled at the quality of all our meal selections. We received nothing but compliments and positive feedback from all of our guests. Dave was with us the whole way through our wedding event catering to ever need of the day. I cannot recommend or speak enough praises about the Jopseh's staff and service. They are a wonderful family owned business whose focused on making your day a dream come true- not cutting corners! They are a reputable, wonderful company and I am blessed to have found them. I can 100% recommend them for ANY event. I feel strongly that their food, prices, service, and communication will beat any other venue in the area. If considering Joseph's have no hesitation- get yourself in for a meeting and I know you will feel the same way I did. They are very trustworthy and responsible. We love them!!! Thank you Joseph's for everything you do!

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jamie O

My wedding at Josephs was absolutely the best day ever! Everything was beautiul, delicious and totally reasonable! Not only the best deal in the area, but phenomenal to say the least! I was beyond pleased with the food & the service! Josephs was very accommodating and did... Read More anything they could to make my wedding day unforgettable. The good got rave reviews as did their signature drink at the bar! Than You so much Rich Joseph & staff for helping to make my wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!! 👍😀❤️👰

Joseph's is the best in buffalo!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

Joseph's catering service and country manor was the best venue I have ever been to. Not only does it have a beautiful country feel but the food was nothing less than outstanding and the bartenders were out of this world amazing! Not to mention the wonderful Shelly who helps make... Read More the process as easy as possible! Being the bride I had so much adrenalin I couldn't feel a single drink I consumed the entire day. After mentioning that to the bartender he made sure to give me a drink with a little kick so I could loosen up more. It helped so much! The only issue ( if you can even call it that) that we came across was, upon arrival to the cocktail hour the table numbers were not put out for the guests. Our best man mentioned it to one of the staff and before you could blink your eyes they fixed it! Not one guests even noticed! My now husband needed coffee when we arrived and they did not hesitate to meet his needs. The day before our wedding our photographer cancelled. We informed Joseph's and they did everything in their power to help us find one. Though we did not use their photographer it was so comforting knowing they did everything they could as soon as they could. Oh! Let's not forget about the price! Joseph's is also the most affordable venue I've come across in buffalo, ny. They did not add random fees after giving us a quote, nor did they hesitate to add anything we asked for even after the finalization date! If you want to make the wedding process as easy on yourself as possible, do yourself a favor and check out Joseph's. They also have more than one facility on the property for reception options as well as an area to have a ceremony! This is the only venue worth the money in buffalo. I guarantee it!

Joseph's Country Manor and Grove

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Danielle S

If it were possible I would give them a 10 out of 5 rating!!! My husband and I had the privilege to work with Rich and the staff at Joseph's Country Manor and Grove three weeks ago for our wedding. During this whole planning process, which began a year ago, Rich was wonderful to... Read More work with. We reside in Canton, Ohio so planning a wedding out of state was challenging, however Rich took the time to clear up his schedule and meet with us if we were visiting in the Western New York area, met with my Mom (who lives there locally), and addressed email questions or concerns right away. This open line of communication truly made me feel at ease, since I was four hours away from "home". The food was fantastic, service was amazing, and the venue itself was beautiful surrounded with flowers and very scenic. All of those aside, the biggest stand out for me with working with Joseph's Country Manor and Grove was Rich and his staff. From the get go, Rich considered our needs and wants and made it his top priority to ensure those were met. Our wedding had a few special requests, and Rich not only executed them for us, but went above and beyond our expectations in doing so. He was committed to making our wedding memorable and enjoyable not just for our guests, but for us as well! I truly appreciated this, and it was evident on the day of our wedding that the same type of mentality and value has been passed on to his staff members. The servers, bartenders, cooks, etc. were all friendly, professional, well mannered and fun. They were constantly attending my husband and I, in addition to our guests. I would highly recommend this venue to any future brides (or any other function!). (Note: IF you are having a wedding HAVE A TACO BAR!!! We had one around 9:30pm for our guests and it was a HUGE DELICIOUS HIT!!!! Everyone still talks about that today!) By choosing Joseph's for your event you can expect a wonderful and professional owner working alongside with you to make sure your event is perfect, excellent food and service, and a beautiful, secluded scenic venue. Thank you Rich and to all of the staff at Joseph's for making our wedding BEYOND perfect and BEYOND any of our expectations! Danielle & Jimmy Kemp (7-26-2014)

Wonderful

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Elizabeth A

The food was amazing and their service was fantastic. They were very flexible and couldn't have asked for anything more. The prices were the more reasonable in the area

Phenomenal Service!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Erica M

I had my ceremony and reception at Josephs in September. The site was beautiful, and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend them not only for a wedding venue, but even for catering a rehearsal or wedding as well. The food is just amazing!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Eryn H

We used this same company but from Roseville, MN they were inexpensive but great quality food. I would definetly reccommend them!

Amazing day!!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Kelly B

My wedding was absolutely amazing! Working with Rich from Joseph's was great! He was so accommodating and easy to work with! The reception was in the meadows room, it was beautiful! The food was excellent and the service was phenomenal! The only issue I guess I had was the... Read More parents tables were approached during dinner for drink orders, which would have been a great gesture, however they only asked the parents, they would not get the other guests at the table drinks. I thought if they are going to do that, maybe take drink orders for the entire table just not a select few! Also if you book with Joseph's just make sure you have a coordinator because they do not set up anything that you bring in from outside. For example place cards, table numbers, centerpieces, frames, anything! I was lucky I had a coordinator so it worked out! I would 100% recommend Joseph's to anyone!