Lana Ponomarenko Photography

I work with people during life's happiest and most intimate moments. I strive to retell the story of a wedding day through art and feel so honored to have the chance to do so! I am fully invested in ensuring your day is captured not only beautifully, but perfectly unique just as your love is.

Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa Bay, Naples and Worldwide (941) 451-9810

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Megan K

After looking through literally thousands of online portfolios, we stumbled across Lana's and instantly knew we wanted her to be our photographer! She responded to our emails withing hour or even less! helped us with photography timeline and gave us tons of helpful information... Read More for our big day! On the day of the wedding she was a really calming and unobtrusive presence, all the guests mentioned how lovely she was. The photos arrived a few weeks after the wedding and they are SO beautiful. She has a knack of making everything look very romantic, and somehow managed to capture the personalities of all our guests too. Lana is a true talent and worth every penny! Thank you, Lana and Rus for wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Ashley E

Lanas work is absolutely STUNNING! I came across her work by googling pictures of the Sarasota area and it was breathtaking. I knew right away I had to hire her! She is so easy to work with and has been with me every step of the way throughout the entire wedding process. She... Read More went above and beyond for me. You will not find a better photographer in the Sarasota/Tampa area. She really is a gifted photographer. I cannot wait to get all of my photos back! The ones from the sneak peek have been amazing and were even featured by the dress designers themself. Thanks again Lana! So happy to have met you.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

When we were choosing a photographer for our wedding, we looked trough so many portfolios. When we came across Lana's work we stopped looking. Her work is so beautiful. We loved the romantic airy look of her work. After having a consultation with Lana over the Skype, we fell in... Read More love with her work even more! She was on point during the consultation and left us with no questions at all. Also, I loved how quickly she responded to all our email. During wedding day she and her second shooter Russ was very professional and super helpful. All of my bridesmaids were impressed how easy it was to work with Lana. Portrait time was very important for us and Lana suggested to have portraits an hour before sunset. We got our photos 2 weeks after the wedding and every photo is stunning! We are very pleased and impressed! Thank you, Lana and Russ!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Lana is an incredibly talented, but I think her biggest strength is making her brides and grooms feel comfortable during the shoots. She was completely unobtrusive during our ceremony and I got so many compliments on how well she organized the family/wedding party portraits.... Read More Loved her and photos! I highly recommend Lana!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016

Her work is amazing, she is extremely organized and professional! Lana went above and beyond her job as a photographer. She had the best suggestions as we planned our wedding. Whenever I emailed her - she responded within couple hours or even less! We decided to do engagement... Read More session with Lana and were so happy we did. It helped us a lot. Our photos were ready 2 weeks after the wedding! She is a true talent! We are very pleased and highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

I cannot thank Lana enough for being a part of our wedding day! Our pictures turned out incredible. Her work truly speaks for itself, I cant stop looking at our photos! I have already recommended her to some friends and will continue to do so! Lana was very helpful throughout... Read More the wedding planning process. She helped us with timeline as well as gave as suggestions on how much time we need for every aspect of our day. Besides being talented photographer, Lana is wonderful person! She cared about my day going smoothly more then my wedding planner did. I am looking at my photos over and over and over. I would absolutely recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

Amazing photographer! In my opinion she is the best around. She made my husband enjoy engagement photos. Engagement session was a huge help. We got comfortable in from of the camera and knew exactly what to do on our wedding day. Lana even went out of her way to travel 2 hours... Read More for ours so that we could do the pictures in a place that was special to us. She is fun and really loves her couples. Our pictures are absolutely amazing! She was so fun to work with, I'd recommend her any day of the week! On our wedding day we had scheduled in plenty of time for photos before the ceremony, as well as a first look and even though we ended up about 20 minutes behind at one point, Lana got all of the pictures completed with no trouble. Both of our families and the bridal party enjoyed working with her.She takes creative, fun photos and they really felt personal to Joseph and I. By the time we returned from our honeymoon our photos were already. And they are so amazing!

Love

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

We loved having Lana as our photographer. I talked to numerous photographers before choosing Lana. She replied to all my emails within hours. Her work is so amazing! She is very interactive and tells you what to do if you are uncomfortable or not quite sure what to do! She let... Read More me and Nick be ourselves and paid close attention to little details. I highly recommend them to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

Simply put--AMAZING. Lana and her second shooter captured such beautiful moments and they were such a joy to be around! Lana is an absolute must--she captures the right moments, knows lighting, angles..everything.Her second shooter was very professional. He stayed with my... Read More husband and his groomsmen while their were getting ready. The guys were so relaxed and just had fun! Same with me and my girls. I didn't noticed Lana, yet my photos are amazing! i didn't even see her taking those photos while getting ready. We felt so comfortable during portraits! She guided us but at the same time she let us be ourselves! Portraits felt more like a quiet, romantic moment in a middle of the busy day. We were THRILLED to have her be a part of our day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

I had the pleasure of Lana being my photographer at my wedding. Actually... I noticed her talent right away. What I liked, she was very focused, she knew what she was doing, she was creative, and she was so easy to talk to. My comfort level was established with her right away.... Read More That girl is quick;) And last but not least she is hilarious! You laugh you shoot.. you laugh you shoot. She makes you feel so comfortable that your going to think that you knew her all your life. Oh and did I mention that her editing is soooooo dreamy! ;) ~One very satisfied customer

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Lana is amazing! We were so happy with our choice in photographer. We had two shooters for our entire day and found that it was a great value and allowed us to take get photos of the guys and girls as we got ready at the same time. Lana and her second shooter were very... Read More professional and also extremely friendly. They both have a great eye and take both artistic and very candid shots. They were great at posing everyone in natural, but flattering ways. They made sure we were moving on time and worked with our timeframe to get great shots. Lana was very helpful in the entire planning process with helping us create a timeline and giving us advice. We had a great time with her the day of the wedding! She even gave us great advice to keep your thighs from sweating. LOL. We are so pleased with our photos. We had over 1300 and they are all lovely. They turned out so natural. They don't look overly posed at all. I usually feel awkward taking photos, but Lana made me and all of my bridesmaids feel very relaxed. I truly feel like she captured all of the wonderful moments of our wedding. Every time i go through our photos I feel like I am reliving our big day. We have great photos that we didn't even see her taking-from gorgeous getting ready shots to hilarious photos of my family dancing. I am blown away by how beautiful they turned out. We could not have picked a better photographer!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Kelsey M

We hired Lana Ponomarenko Photography for our destination wedding. It can be difficult working with vendors when one isn't able to meet them in person, but Lana made the entire process so easy. She responded quickly, answering all the questions I had as a nervous, out of state... Read More bride. People say that besides each other, you are with your photographer the most during your wedding. It is totally true! The other thing people recommend is to meet them first- well, we didn't, and I honestly cannot believe anyone not loving Lana. She was kind, caring, read the situations well- when she arrived we were running a little late, so she asked for a few props and did all the detail photos on her own, giving us the time we needed. She has a very professional demeanor, is extremely knowledgeable about lighting, and was able to teach us how to pose properly. I'm not the best at looking "natural" in posed photos, but she made adjustments as needed, and her images are beautiful. Lana is the perfect choice for your wedding. When I saw our first image, I was shocked because it was so beautiful, it looked like it was out of a fairytale- and then I realized it was my husband and I. I couldn't have planned, paid for, or even dreamed of a better experience.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015 Tiff H

Lana is incredible! I absolutely loved working with her and have been beyond impressed with all the pictures thus far. She is everything you would want in a photographer and more. I love that she focuses on using natural light which makes for gorgeous pictures. She is such a... Read More talented and inspiring lady and is passionate about what she does. All my family and wedding party raved about how great she was and how they enjoyed working with her. I usually feel really awkward in front of camera but she made it such a fun experience for me and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Lana to any of my friends needing a photographer - she is the absolute BEST at what she does!!

Best thing I ever did for my wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jessica G

The best thing we ever did for our wedding was hire Lana Ponomarenko. She captured our wedding and bottled up all the emotions we felt that day in her photos. As I looked at them (over and over again) all my emotions came rushing back. Her style is perfection. Her demeanor is... Read More ideal. She made me feel so beautiful and my husband and I both agree she was the best choice we made, next to marrying each other of course ;). Thank you Lana! We could not be happier, and I mean that with my whole heart!

She is a gem!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 lana d

Lana is not only an amazing photographer, but a beautiful person inside and out. She truly cares about her clients and getting to know them and their personalities. Due to my husband and I relocating out of state, we planned our wedding in just under 3 weeks and we were so... Read More nervous about finding a photographer that would meet our requirements in that short amount of time. When my maid of honor Angela came across Lana's website, she immediately called me and told me I had to check out her photos- "They were stunning!" After contacting Lana for pricing, she wanted to make sure we were interested in her work not because of her pricing but because we really loved her photos, which we did! Planning a wedding in 3 weeks gave us a really tight budget to work with, but photography was one of the things I was actually willing to splurge on, and even so, the value of her work was well worth the price. She was very professional and responsive in terms of communicating back and forth. I was living in Kentucky at the time and my husband was in Ohio, so Lana responding so quickly and being able to answer all of my questions and concerns really put me at ease. She was also very flexible and willing to work around our schedules during that time period and in the week leading up to the wedding. Some photographers take a really long time to get your final products back.. We had ours within 2-3 weeks after the wedding. We wanted to use one of our photos to make thank you cards and she actually gave us that photo within the same day of requesting it, even before the rest of them were released. The quality and value of service she provides far exceeded our expectations and WE ARE IN LOVE with our photos. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent and interpersonal photographer! She is truly a gem!

AMAZING... TALENTED... Lana

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Luisa P

Lana is unbelievably talented. She was caring and considerate, creative and attentive. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures and although scenery has a lot to do with that, I know so much of it is because of Lana Ponomarenko Photography. She was... Read More calm and patient with all my guests, and with me, as I was struck with wedding-day nerves! Getting pictures taken with her was exciting and everyone looks fantastic in our pictures and she captured so many unexpected moments. I didn't realize how lovely they would be until I saw them, Lana really has a great eye for a beautiful shot, and we will treasure the photos forever. You would feel lucky to have her take pictures for you!

Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

Where do I begin in writing this review? Lana exceeded all expectations for wedding and engagement photography. I am so pleased to say that with full confidence. When just starting to find out some info on her packages, Lana replied within a few hours with such professionalism... Read More and experience! Her photos speak for themself. They are stunning and take your breath away. Having her photograph both our wedding and engagement sessions was the best decision I made for the wedding. She wasn't shy to adjust my pose or fix my hair. She was so excited for us, and always kept my thoughts in mind when doing anything. I loved every aspect of the experience. Lana doesn't just take pictures. She captures moments. I look forward to use her for any future family photo needs! :)))))

Lana

I find inspiration in simple things, in loving hearts, the gentle moments. Photography helps me express what words cannot. I truly believe photographs can speak more than words. I am passionate about documenting life with my camera and telling stories through photography.