Nu-Image

At Nu-Image we are a professional team of 9 amazing artists who strive for perfection in transitioning you into the perfect bride. Suset's method of artistry stems from studying the late & great Kevyn Aucoin. Highly trained in bridal, fashion, film & special events we look forward to assisting you!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

White Plains, NY On Location (914) 607-2015

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Maria G

Suset and team were incredible, they did a fantastic job for my wedding!!  The make up and hair truly exceed our expectations for me as the bride and the bridal party. She captured the essence of elegance, I was looking for my special day in July.  I just got my wedding pictures... Read More back and we all look flawless, beautiful and stunning. I would highly recommend her she is a joy to work with and made me and my team bride look and feel great.  We received so many complements on how beautiful we were, hair makeup all the details. She took the time during the pre planning to help me consider the whole look. She really made us all feel special.  She and her team are super friendly and talented.   Suset is a true professional, an artist, with an very impressive background and credentials. I was so happy she was able to be part of making my wedding day such a wonderful day!  I would highly highly recommend her.   From a Very Happy  Bride - Maria!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Eve W

Suset did a BEYOND STUNNING hair and makeup trial for my wedding in November, and now I am even more excited for the big day! She transformed my look and I've never felt more like a princess. She is a wonderfully talented artist who truly works her magic. Suset also did a... Read More beautiful trial on my grandmother, and her team is doing my entire bridal party of almost 20 women! Also, the skin care she recommended for my face worked instantaneously, and hasn't been this clear in years. Thank you Suset!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Make-up Application Suset deserves a perfect 10! Not only did I love the process of being transformed, but I was thrilled with the results. Guests at the wedding commented on how great my make-up looked. She is a talented... Read More artist who is easy to work with and certainly makes you look special no matter what your occasion. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2018 Nicole R

My mother and I were so pleased woth our make up trials we can’t wait for the big day! Suset was accommodating to our busy schedule and made suggestions that we didn’t even think of! Also, very down to earth and sweet! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rosie G

I first met Suset during a make-up trial for my cousin's wedding. Since then she has done my make-up for that wedding, a friend's wedding, and I just had her do my make-up for a Halloween party. She is hands down the best! My wedding make-up was exactly what I wanted and asked... Read More for- classic Hollywood glam. I dressed up as Cleopatra for Halloween and again, she did an absolutely amazing job!! I felt like a beautiful mix between Elizabeth Taylor and Beyonce. Received so many compliments, and best of all looked and felt beautiful. THANK YOU SUSET!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lisa D

Suset did a wonderful job with makeup for my bridesmaids and myself at my wedding. She even showed up early with her team. We were super happy with our services and she helped me to look my absolute best that day.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Leigh R

Suset is very sweet and the consummate professional. Everyone's makeup and hair turned out beautiful. Thank you

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kelly C

I had the pleasure of working with Suset for my hair and makeup as a bridesmaid. I can say that Suset truly transformed me. I never felt so glamorous in my life! Her artistic vision, attention to detail and true love for her art made me feel like I had an experience that I... Read More will never forget. Thank you, Suset!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Roseann G

Suset has a magical touch when it comes to make-up. My face looked flawless in photos and in person. I asked for a Hollywood glam look and Suset along with her hair crew did an absolutely amazing job! The bride and bridesmaids all looked stunning. Thank you Nu image!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 jazzmene l

Suset is such a pleasure to be around and her experience shows through in everything that she does. I attended a one on one makeup artist training class that was impeccable. She taught me tricks of the trade and I learned both hair and makeup in under 2 hours. I got to see her... Read More perform a live demo on a client and both of us where amazed by her ability to create seamless transformations. As a fellow artist I appreciate her technique and passion. If your looking to take your work to the next level or just need a new look she’s the one for you. Thank you Suset what I learned was priceless!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kristin O

Suset did an amazing hair and makeup job for me and my mother 10 years for an event and she was one of the first vendors i reached out to after getting engaged. I can't wait to look and feel glamorous again! Thank you, Suset.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 cindy m

Suset is a talented artist with a touch of class to everything she does. My daughter has used Suset since she was 16 for her 1st prom, 2nd prom, wedding, 30th birthday bash and most recently her brothers wedding this July. I myself have been at the magic fingertips of Suset... Read More for both my children's weddings and a host of other occasions. My makeup for my sons past wedding lasted over 16hrs and looked amazing in all my photos. She creates a beautiful natural you and her hairstyles and coloring are just amazing!! I highly recommend Suset for any occasion to feel your absolute best!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Diana T

I did the trial for my wedding with Suset and she is truly the best!. She listened to me and ensured that I got exactly what I wanted!. She is a sweetheart and I recommend her to any other bride to be!.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Yvonne L

I found Suset on The Knot and decided to approach her for a bridal trial make-up a few weeks ago after great reviews of her expertise in doing makeup for Asians. I love her professionalism and down-to-earth persona. She knew exactly what to do and told me not to worry about hair... Read More pieces for my wedding - she has awesome accessories that she could use. I really like how my hair and makeup turn out and my finance loves it too! Cannot wait for Suset's magic on my wedding this coming November!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Caitlin H

Suset is such a talented artist and it shows in her work!! I left her salon feeling like a total movie star! She's a sweet and personable and nailed the look. I cannot wait to use her for my August wedding. Truly amazing!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Neeta M

Suset is a true artist, and she was a wonderful person to have around on the day of my wedding. She made my bridesmaids and I feel like princesses, and I received countless compliments on the style she created for me that day (she did both hair and makeup). She's a... Read More perfectionist, and her work helped to make my wedding day perfect (with her help, my photos came out stunning!). Thanks to Suset for her passion an dedication to her craft - she's simply amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Raisa T

Suset did an amazing makeup trial for me. She took in all my suggestions and gave good ones of her own. She treated my face like a personal work of art. Looking forward to her doing my makeup for the wedding.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Michelle W

Suset and team are true artists. I have been in the wedding business first as a planner and then for the past 16 years as the owner of a successful ( high-end, custom written ceremonies) Officiant service on the West Coast. so I have seen it all. Suset flew me out to perform... Read More her own wedding and offered to do my makeup. I was enchanted! First her stylist did a beautiful updo and Suset took over carefully explaining as she worked on me. She did the entire wedding party and family until she did her own and I remember her floating down the aisle to her groom looking gorgeous and radiant. At 2Am after the reception, I still looked fresh and beautiful. She brought out my best features and I didn't want to take it off! Book her now! She is a classy lady and a top makeup artist.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Tee V

First I want to say that Suset is a TRUE ARTIST and A MIRACLE WORKER!! Suset did my makeup and hair for my wedding 10 YEARS ago in 2006 and I truly felt like a PRINCESS!! Everyone complimented me on how absolutely BEAUTIFUL I looked!! Unfortunately my marriage did not work out... Read More as I had hoped, but everything happens for a reason as I have been given a second chance at love and am marrying my true love in June 2017! I live in the Philadelphia area now instead of NY so I initially looked for makeup artists locally in NJ/Philly. However, after a few trials, I was not able to find someone of Suset's artistic caliber who could make me feel as beautiful as I did at my first wedding. So I went on The Knot and was so thrilled when I saw Suset was still in NY and was available on my wedding day!! She is one of the sweetest people and will go ABOVE and BEYOND to make you look your ABSOLUTE BEST!! I can't wait to have her do her magic again on my wedding day in June!! Since she does BOTH hair and makeup, she does an overall look that not only enhances your current great features but she also has the ability to transform you to look like a MODEL!! She LOVES what she does and it really shows! I feel truly BLESSED that she is able to do my hair and makeup again after all these years. You will definitely be in good hands if you book her. If you don't believe me, do a trial and you will see for yourself!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sandi C

Suset is the best....she did my hair like no one ever...I have never looked better in my life!! Such talent and insight!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Michelle G

Suset's team did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup at my wedding. Suset, unfortunately, was not able to make my wedding but she made sure to send an absolutely amazing makeup artist named LaMar. He did an unbelievable job and was personably and funny and put me at ease.... Read More I have gotten my hair and makeup done at other weddings and it never felt natural to me. The hairstylist and makeup artists Suset sent did an out of this world job and I never felt more beautiful in my life. All my bridesmaids felt the same way about their hair and makeup. I would highly, highly recommend Suset and her team for your event.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 barbara a

I am planning on competing this September and Suset had been recommended to me by a personal friend. I was hesitant at first due to the fact she does a great deal of work with brides and special events. But I thought it would be worth the effort considering I have tried other... Read More make up artists and was disappointed with the quality of their work. Not the case here. Suset was a professional in every respect.. I was very comofortable, she listened to my needs and concerns. The results were amazing. I was more than pleased. She had transformed me like no other and I could not be happier. I intend to use her for any type of event in the future regardless as to what it may be. Her abilities and knowledge is vast. Her attention to detail incredible. Truly a wonderful experience in every way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jaclyn B

Just had my trial with Suset and the results were amazing! She did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup & everyone loved how I looked. She is super friendly & really makes you feel comfortable right from the start. I would highly recommend Suset & Nu Image to everyone. You... Read More won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016

Nu-Image, more specifically Suset, was amazing. The first time I met Suset, we chatted, she listened and looked at me and said I know exactly what I am going to do with you (meaning hair and make-up). When she was done, I looked like a 25 year old model (by the way, I am 47).... Read More My hair looked so elegant and my make-up was just right!!!! Guests at my wedding couldn’t stop complimenting me on how beautiful I looked. Nu-Image really helped my day be that much more special and memorable. I would absolutely recommend Nu-Image for weddings and any other special venues you may have coming up.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Mary D

Suset is an artist with hair and makeup. But, most importantly, she wants every client to look their best on their special day and every day thereafter. She takes the time to explain what she thinks looks best for each client but defers to the clients wishes. She also takes the... Read More time to share with her clients information on the products and personal actions that will ensure they look wonderful beyond their special day.

Suset Gliniecki

Suset Gliniecki is a highly respected beautician and Image consultant. She is dedicated to creating stunning bridal hair and make up outcomes with services also including couture and professional makeovers. Suset leads a team of eleven highly trained hair and make up artists that successfully follow her direction and embrace her expertise. She recently and successfully creatively directed and actively worked for Matthew Christopher’s recent fashion show as well as his couture magazine. She is very focused, passionate and professional with a gift for creating beauty enhancement for each client.