One Precious Pearl Floral Design

We are a boutique floral design shop that knits together color, texture and fragrance to create a seamless look for your life event. Our lead designer’s trained eye balances the latest floral trends with timeless design elements resulting in beautiful, elegant and extraordinary arrangements.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 BethAnna A

Catherine was so wonderful to work with! From our first visit thru the wedding she was very responsive and worked to learn exactly how we envisioned our wedding flowers. Her laid back personality provided us with a sense of calm and reassured us that she knew exactly what she... Read More was doing. She worked within our budget , tailoring the arrangements to fit the bill while not compromising artistry and beauty. I recommend her highly and will not hesitate to use her services for future events. Thank you for helping us create our perfect day, Catherine!

2017-10-18T14:36:08 Response from the vendor

Beth, these words brought tears to my eyes. It was all my pleasure. Blessings on your happily ever after!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Andrea J

Catherine was so great to work with! I knew within minutes of meeting her that I wanted to work with her and she did a wonderful job throughout the entire process of communicating with us and keeping us posted. Our day of flowers were perfect and everything I wanted!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kathryn S

Catherine and her team at One Precious Pearl were fantastic to work with. Catherine saw and enhanced our vision from the beginning. We could not believe our eyes when we saw our venue on our wedding day. It was beautiful! Everything we had imagined and more.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Nicole B

I highly recommend Catherine and I would hire her over anyone!!! I do not know much about flowers but she helped me navigate my vision to life!! she goes way above and beyond her job for you and she was a true blessing to Blake and I. There are no words to explain how blessed... Read More and honored I am to have Catherine design my flowers for our best day ever! Thank you!!!

2017-11-01T19:08:28 Response from the vendor

Nicole, working with you was a dream. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the planning for your day! Really, it meant so much to me!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily N

Catherine is great at her job and extremely talented. She is so professional but friendly and a true artist when it comes to this type of work. The flowers were absolutely stunning - and far exceeded my expectations! Catherine was able to transfer the ideas I had in my head into... Read More reality. She was very insightful at our consultations, suggesting lots of flowers that could work (and what wouldn’t work) for what I had in mind. She also was mindful of my budget when suggesting flowers and centerpieces without compromising the design. We have received a lot of compliments about the flowers from the day and I would definitely recommend Catherine to a friend or a stranger!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Terri S

Catherine is the best! She handled my wedding with class, paying close attention to detail and capturing the vision we had for the day. She took what little information I gave her (life was busy at the time with my fiancé deployed) and created a look and feel that both my... Read More husband and I had hoped for. She was thorough, communicated appropriately, and ensured the day ran as smoothly as possible. Catherine has a creative gift and shares her craft well. I highly recommend working with her for any occasion!

2017-11-01T19:03:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Terri. Loved every minute of it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Hanna R

Catherine is absolutely fantastic to work with and hands down the most gifted florist I've seen. We partnered on two separate fundraising events and in both cases Catherine asked thoughtful questions to understand my vision for florals and then went above and beyond to bring my... Read More ideas to life. She's demonstrated her breadth of ability in designing an archway with hanging greens (STUNNING!), gorgeous large arrangements, and simple and elegant table centerpieces. Many guests at our fundraiser commented on how Catherine's florals made our event feel especially celebratory and hospitable. Catherine is an attentive planner, reliable, cares for her clients well, and far exceeds my expectations every time! I cannot recommend working with Catherine highly enough!

2017-11-01T19:06:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hanna! I considered this a great honor to be a part of HOPE International's 20th anniversary fundraiser! The McNamara was a wonderful venue to design in, and HOPE is a wonderful organization to design for!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bruce V

Catherine is an amazing talent, she understands the creative side of beautiful flowers for your wedding and also making sure you understand and take care of your floral details. Not every wedding is the same and Catherine understands this by not creating cookie cutter wedding... Read More flowers, she created flowers which are authentic to you not anyone else. Many florist say they do this but few actually deliver exceeding your expectations. As one of the producers of the UNVEILED Wedding Event in Minneapolis I am proud to say Catherine and her talent has earned her place to have her flowers featured in our Trend Spot Fashion Show and also on KARE 11 TV when we are on with Belinda Jensen. Great Talent - Huge Heart. The Wedding Guys - Bruce Vassar

2017-10-18T08:12:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bruce! I was truly honored by your requests and love working with all of you at The Wedding Guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Julie

What a great experience working with Cathe. Everything was beautiful and just as the bride requested. Even when a last minute request was made, it was not a problem and turned out beautiful!

2017-10-22T22:04:15 Response from the vendor

Julie, Thank you for trusting me with the wedding flowers. I really enjoyed making the "T" for the reception!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Janelle L

Cathy was amazing! I had a vision of tropical leaves, minimal flowers, and a tight budget. Cathy went above and beyond- my bouquet was out of this world!!!! She was spot on with what I had envisioned.... We had pineapples on the tables, tall tropical leaves and candles on the... Read More tables, so pretty and different! Would recommend 100% if you don't want the average floral arrangement!

2017-10-18T08:14:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janelle! You, your families and your flowers were all delightful to work with in creating your tropical theme! Thank you for asking me to be a part of it all! My best and love to you and David

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Carmen T

Cathy was AWESOME to work with! She was able to get the picture that I wanted with the flowers and it turned out beautifully. I had my wedding on September 9th and the garland she did for my wedding is hanging on top of my main windows inside in my house and still looks great. I... Read More would highly recommend using her!

2017-10-22T22:06:37 Response from the vendor

Carmen, Thank for letting me be a part of your wedding. The Dellwood Barn was a beautiful venue, and I am so happy all went well. All my best to the two of you!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jamie K

Catherine was lovely and her work was impeccable! I personally am not well versed in flowers, so I was initially hesitant about making decisions on flowers as I had no particular vision. What I did have though, was a vision for the ambiance and atmosphere -- lots of light. What... Read More Catherine brought to life on our tables and in our arrangements was nothing short of PERFECT! She nailed it. The soft neutrals with a pop of wine/burgundy color and the light (candles, fairy lights, etc.) -- so much light. It was the most perfect day and Catherine played a very important role. I would highly recommend her!

2017-10-22T22:09:13 Response from the vendor

Jamie, A million thanks for this review, for the photos and for being so delightful to work with for your wedding flowers. It was great to see all come together, and I am so happy it was what you envisioned. Truly delightful in all respects.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kimberly A

Catherine is a fantastic florist. She created beautiful, European style, bouquets for my wedding! She was very understanding that I was working on a budget, and she maintained professional and timely contact, despite the fact that her house almost burned down during my wedding... Read More planning! I was very impressed. She is lovely, faith filled, prayed over our flowers as she made them, and was on time. If I need florals again, I will be sure to go to her. I highly recommend Catherine! She outpaced and outstyled all other MN vendors for the Minneapolis area.

2017-10-22T22:16:32 Response from the vendor

Kimberly, Thank you for this kind and generous review. It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and putting together the look you desired for your wedding. I am so happy you contacted me from Nevada and trusted me even though we weren't able... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Emma O

Catherine's work is beautiful and so authentic. The way she cares about her clients, her attention to detail, her passion as a florist, it all shows through in her final pieces! Catherine created my wedding bouquets, greenery table runners, and greenery arch, and each one of... Read More them were perfect. I would most definlety recommend One Precious Pearl for any event :)

2017-10-22T22:12:29 Response from the vendor

Emma, I don't even know how to thank you. I will long remember your face when you showed up for your initial consult the morning of our house fire! I am so grateful you came back later and allowed me to do your flowers after... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura T

Catherine made the most beautiful bouquet and floral arrangements for my wedding reception in Minnesota. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted for weeks! She made sure that there was a good variety of flowers and finished the bouquet off with a soft, silky ribbon around the... Read More stems. She has an eye for design and you will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality flowers.

2016-11-02T08:26:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura! I am so happy you were pleased! You and Derek had a beautiful fall day to celebrate your marriage with friends and family. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Loretta B

Catherine went above and beyond for our daughter Megan's wedding in April. We live in Indiana and she came flowers in tow and created her magic when she arrived. Megan LOVES Audrey Hepburn and Catherine included that love in the decor and the flowers. A beautiful chandelier... Read More adorned in crystals and lots of BLING hung above John and Megan's table at the reception and it was fabulous. She listens to the bride and groom to make sure their day is special. She is truly "One Precious Pearl"

2016-11-02T08:29:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Loretta! A "Breakfast at theme was a blast for me, since I am also an Audrey Hepburn fan!!,

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Sue Z

When my son and his fiancé were planning their wedding and they told me that the bride's aunt, who lives in Minnesota (we are in Indiana!) was going to be doing the flowers and more.... I thought....how?? We soon found out that Catherine Benner can do it all! The flowers were... Read More amazing and the attention to detail was apparent. Nothing was left to chance and we realized right away that we were in extremely capable hands. Thank you so much, Catherine! The wedding was absolutely beautiful!

2016-11-02T08:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sue! I loved being a part of it and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know your family!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Meg Z

AMAZING!! Flowers were absolutely amazing! I had to worry about NOTHING for my wedding. Knowing I had Catherine to make sure everything was perfect was so comforting. Catherine's attitude during the whole process made the flowers and wedding planning that much better as well. I... Read More could honestly tell she LOVES what she does. Beautiful Lady with Beautiful Flowers <3

2016-11-02T08:35:31 Response from the vendor

It's easy to do "amazing" for a beautiful Bride and her handsome Groom who are crazy in love with each other! Loved , loved every minute of it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily B

Hands down, One Precious Pearl deserves 5/5 stars.. and I would give more if I could! The best decision we made was to hire Catherine as both our floral designer and wedding coordinator. Catherine was able to bring our wedding dream/vision to life, and by far exceeding our... Read More expectations. She is extraordinarily talented, not to mention so much fun to work with, and her attention to detail is phenomenal... from her beautifully intricate bridal bouquets, to her exquisite centerpieces, to her amazing organizational and professional services... everything was beyond exceptional. Her passion for her work is incredibly evident and she spent countless hours creating a unique and individualized design for us, always with a smile on her face. We had SO many guests come up to us and comment on her amazing floral arrangements, and even our venue manager has requested her assistance with future wedding events. I cannot speak more highly of Catherine nor recommend her enough for couples in need of a florist and/or wedding coordinator. Thank you, Catherine, for making our wedding day so delightful, and at the same time feel flawless and effortless! It was truly a magical day for us.

2016-11-02T08:43:47 Response from the vendor

E&B, it was an honor and pleasure working with and getting to know you better. You both made the designing and planning a breeze! Love and God's richest blessings on your long and joy-filled marriage!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily B

Catherine was absolutely AMAZING! Our daughter was married on 10/7 and the flowers were so beautiful! And beyond that she helped with every detail of the wedding and reception! I am the MOB and live 250 miles away, so to know she was in good hands with all the details gave me... Read More a tremendous piece of mind. At the rehearsal and wedding she was calm, cool and collected! She said over and over "leave the details and issues up to me. You enjoy the day!" I can't say enough about her an what she provided! Thank you Catherine!!!

2016-11-02T08:47:07 Response from the vendor

There are some families and experiences in this business that I believe will (and should!) last forever. This was one of those for me. Truly, my joy and pleasure!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Shannon A

The flowers were beautiful for our wedding! The only problem I had was that I specifically asked for a toss boquet because there was no way I was tossing mine and she agreed, but failed to make one. My bridesmaids ended up using flowers from centerpieces to create one. This was... Read More disappointing, but the flowers were beautiful!

2016-08-21T13:55:26 Response from the vendor

Oh Shannon, I am so so sorry! I know that was important to you, and I overlooked it in the prep process. I am grateful your sweet and resourceful bridesmaids were able to come to your aid and remedy the situation! Please accept my apologies... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Lindsay G

I was absolutely blown away by Catherine and her amazing talent. From the first initial meeting to the "wow" effect at the venue, Catherine and I just clicked. She deserves to live out her passion with One Precious Pearl and her love for what she does shows in her work. I got so... Read More many compliments on the décor and flowers. My bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets absolutely exceeded my expectations. I will refer to Catherine to everyone in the near future. I am already thinking what event I can host to hire her for!! I give this company a 10 star!!

2016-08-01T11:48:18 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, What lovely words! It was my joy to work with you and Wayne, and I would whole-heartedly love to be a part of any future events! Many blessings! Catherine

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Elizabeth G

Catherine was fantastic. I don't know flowers so I wasn't much help in picking them. All I cared about was that the flowers were sturdy/could handle heat, and were purple and orange. She did a great job of finding beautiful and affordable flowers that met my budget and visual... Read More needs. I am so happy we went with her and appreciated her patience in teaching me about flowers and finding the perfect pieces for each bouquet, vase, etc. They were all stellar!

2016-06-21T08:21:40 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you were pleased with the look of your designs! It was a pleasure working with you, your mom and the lively color choices!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Trisha H

Some lovely words from my Mom: Good morning Catherine. I want to thank you for enhancing Trisha and Luke’s wedding with the lovely flower arrangements and table decorations you created for their reception. Kyla, the event coordinator at Mozza Mia, said that it was the nicest... Read More that she had seen the party room look in her tenure at the restaurant. The white linen table cloths framed your flower arrangements beautifully. And the bouquets you made for Trish and Juliet were beautiful as well. The colors were a perfect complement to their dresses. Thank you so much for all your efforts!

2016-06-21T08:23:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Trisha (and Tracy!) for your kind words. It was a true delight meeting and working with you to achieve the look you dreamed of for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

One Precious Pearl was fantastic! Our daughter had a vision of what she wanted her wedding to look like and Catherine created it. Catherine listened to our daughter's dream wedding idea and then made it happen! Catherine was friendly, easy to work with and very, very talented.... Read More Seriously, in a heart beat we would use One Precious Pearl again. We HIGHLY recommend her. Carolyn S. (Mother of the Bride)

2016-06-21T08:26:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much, Carolyn! It was my pleasure all the way through the process. I look forward to working with you again!!

Catherine Benner

Hi! I am Catherine, and I am a Certified Professional Floral Designer, which means I I have spent a lot of time getting ready to make your wedding as beautiful as you dream it can be! It is my desire and privilege to bring that dream to a vision to reality on the day you celebrate your new life together with all the ones you love!