523 seminole ave, Atlanta, GA

Made us feel so comfortable!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Janae H

Our Labor of Love was awesome to work with. I planned my wedding in a short time-line, just over 7 months. They were my first choice photographer and I couldn’t believe they were available on my date in such short notice. I also had to move my date forward after getting on... Read More contract (due to venue availability) and they were still able to work with me. It was important for me to trust my vendors because our wedding was a destination wedding in San Diego (we live on the East Coast). I never got to meet our photographers (Jesse + Jesh) ahead of time but we felt so comfortable with them regardless. We aren’t exactly comfortable in front of a camera, but they had so many tricks to make us feel at east and have fun in front of the lens. Another great thing is that they were able to blend into our wedding and crowd so that nobody felt distracted by them during the ceremony. We also had many group photos we wanted and they worked with us to get them all in! We haven’t gotten our photos back yet (it’s only been two weeks), but I know they will be beautiful!!

Heidi Geldhauser of OLOL - still swooning over my photos

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Aimee d

I cannot say enough about the sheer talent that is Heidi Geldhauser. She has such a unique and creative eye. I trusted so much in her style that I really didn't give her too many instructions prior to the wedding, and she did not disappoint. She is ready to work with you in... Read More every capacity, be it budget, scheduling, or ideas. Heidi is an absolute pro and such a fabulous person. Everyone at the wedding just adored her and her team. It is so clear Heidi loves what she does, that passion comes through in her photos. So overjoyed with her work.

Great Person and Photographer

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Kimberly P

I loved working with Heidi. She did a great job and so professional. She was very easy going and really knew a lot of stuff.

Heidi is da bomb

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 janice m

One thing I did not have to worry about was documenting the day with beautiful and lasting pictures. Heidi was seemless, always on top of events, and never intrusive. While she is certainly professional, she is a relaxing presence that sometimes make you forget that she isn't... Read More your best friend who is there to support you in any way possible. She is multifaceted and a true artist. I can only say that an engaged couple who attended our wedding in Key West instantly booked her for their Manhattan wedding after seeing her work. Unbelievable detail and quality.

Best photographers!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Heather O

Matt and Meghan from Our Labor of Love took amazing pictures and caught all of the perfect moments. They capture candid moments and were there the entire night to ensure all the details will be remembered. They scouted beautiful locations for the bride & groom photos and thought... Read More of gorgeous/amusing pictures with the family and bridal party. All of our guests had a blast with the smilebooth and now all their facebook photos are ones from the wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better pair to work with and will definitely work with them in the future!

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Corrie K

As a wedding coordinator we see many photographers. David and Kendrick were awesome at their jobs and on top of the rigorous timeline we set out for the day. They are pleasant and easy to get along with and I would recommend them to any bride looking to get married!

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Libett M

We chose Matt Miller from Our Labor of Love and we're so glad that we did. Matt, and his second shooter, Meghan McInnis, did a fabulous job shooting our wedding. They were down to earth, very friendly, and of course, very professional. They made my now husband and myself look... Read More amazing!

Heidi is the best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Megan S

I absolutely loved working with Heidi for my engagement and wedding photos. The pictures come out looking like something out of a magazine every time. What I loved most about Heidi is that she can get the perfect shot without you even realizing it until you see the photos and... Read More then you are amazed! If you want an amazing photographer who takes all your special moments and turns them into Vogue-worthy photos, then Heidi is the girl for you!

Reviewed on 2/05/2012 Ginny T

Heidi was fantastic. She did an amazing job with the wedding party, finding the perfect place for a picture, and taking creative shots of the entire event

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Heather M

Heidi Geldhauser of Our Labor of Love captured our wedding day (and engagement photos) beautifully! Each photo is truly a work of art. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially those who place photography as one... Read More of their top wedding priorities.

Reviewed on 4/03/2011 Alicia C

We used Our Labor of Love for our wedding and LOVED our photographer, Heidi! Our pictures are traditional with a non traditional flare!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Emma W

Jesse and Whitney are an amazing husband and wife team based out of Atlanta. They flew to NY for our wedding, at a minimal "travel cost". They were sweet, calming and took THE most amazing pictures of our day. <3 OLOL.

too much awesomeness

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 alicia h

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Jesse and Whitney. Every single picture they took is amazing. On top of the stellar pictures, they are very professional and open to communication. I found them to be a bit pricey, but I fell in love with their photos and knew I... Read More wouldn't be happy unless we used them, high price or no. I am SO happy that I followed my gut, the photos are amazing.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Alison Z

Jesse and Whitney are the best wedding photographers out there, as far as I'm concerned. I live in New York City, where there are literally thousands of wedding photographers to choose from, but I couldn't find anyone that compares to OLOL, so we eventually decided if there was... Read More one thing to splurge on, it should be our photography, since its the only part of the wedding that lasts more than 5 hours. They are definitely expensive, but they are amazing photographers with a very unique perspective on weddings. We loved spending our wedding day with them, they felt like old friends within minutes. If you are considering hiring OLOL, just do it. You wont regret it!

Artistic, Natural, Incredible

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Katie S

I was lucky enough to have one of my closest friends as my wedding photographer. Heidi works for a company based out of Atlanta called Our Labor of Love. They will go anywhere to shoot your engagement, wedding, even baby pics! I was brought to tears by my engagement photos and... Read More am only days away from seeing my wedding photos. I have plenty of tissues to prepare myself! Their shooting style is more casual and candid. They do an amazing job capturing the overall essence of the day while still keeping in mind certain people you want to be photographed with. I love their more natural and artistic approach to photography. If you are looking for a photographer that will blow your mind without making you do rediculous poses, Our Labor of Love, and especially photographer Heidi Geldhuaser is absolutly incredible.

The Most Amazing Photgraphers

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kelly P

By far, the best part of our wedding was the photos (aside from our love for each other and the committment we made, but that goes without saying). Our photos were amazing and everyone was blown away by the artistic quality. If you are looking for amazing photo journalistic... Read More pictures, look no further. Plus, Jesse and Whit are so much fun and great to work with!

can't say enough good things about them...

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Monica P

David and Kendrick are absolutely amazing. They're beyond talented and just the nicest people. Your pictures will be incredible guaranteed if you book them and lucky us, they travel! With them you're not going to get the boring, traditional photos ... they look for different... Read More ideas and find beauty everywhere.

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jaime R

Our wedding photos were amazing!!!

Awesome Artistry

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Kristen O

I love the work that Our Labor of Love does. It is not just photography it is art. The images are so unique and, so beautiful. Looking back on the images from my wedding is a awesome experience through their lens. They were wonderful to work with, and everyone at my wedding... Read More commented on how nice the photographers were and everyone who sees that actual images are just as blown away as I am! I highly recommend them as a wedding photographer!

TO Our Labor Of Love