Fun, creative, adventurous, classic!

The best part of being wedding photographers is preserving special moments in people’s lives. We provide our clients with classic and quality photographs to be cherished for generations. We are always up for fun adventures and new challenges. Let us capture the magic of your special day!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

3968 Kimberton Drive, Toledo, OH Ohio & Michigan (419) 276-0652

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Niki K

It is hard to put into words how happy we are the Photography by E- Liz and John are undeniably two people that made their mark on our wedding day bliss. I began searching for photographers on The Knot and sent a pricing message- Liz sent me a message back within 24 hours and... Read More we set up a phone call. Liz and I were on the phone for easily 45 minutes, talking about photography, the engagement, life, and everything else in between. I got off the phone about the time that my fiancé got home and said “I just had the most amazing conversation with a photographer and I have already decided they will be out photographers” I couldn’t have cared less about the free photo package we had already won. We live in Kentucky so planning the wedding was restricted to small gaps of time that we were home for holidays. John and Liz were so accomaditating. We met 2 times total and each time I walked out of their home knowing we picked the right people to capture our day [They even gave us referrals for our DJ (glass city sound) and florist (Gardenview Flowers)]. Fast forward to the wedding day- talk about complete and utter perfection. It was overcast, cold, and it was raining- not just rain but that foggy mist that never stops and makes everyone miserable- but they helped us forget about it and make the best of it. Liz and John were welcomed with open arms by our bridal party and family; it was like they had been around all of us for years developing friendships. We had gotten a few spoiler photos on the wedding day! Still to this day those photos are many of my favorites because of how special they were to receive so early. Now that our photos are complete I can honestly tell you that every single emotion that we experienced on our wedding day was evoked yet again and with ferocious passion. It is so hard to capture every single moment in your brain and should we have chosen a different photographer we know without a doubt that we wouldn’t have gotten the same result. Words don’t adequately describe our happiness with our photographers. We want to be their best friend. We want to get a lifetime of photos taken by them. We want to cry [and have] with happiness looking at every photo. If you think they are photographers for you- don’t think anymore. Book them.

2018-02-21T14:29:14 Response from the vendor

Niki, we were so lucky to be your photographers! We truly had a lovely day, from the smiles to the rain, every second was fantastic! Thank YOU for having us capture your amazing wedding day. It was TRULY, OUR pleasure. We look forward to the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 kat M

The first time Liz called me and we chatted for awhile , I knew we wanted to use them! Liz and John treat you like you guys have been friends for years. They really do have the most welcoming personalities. They work great together and really listen to what you want. They were... Read More recommended to us by a friend and we are so happy we decided to use them for our wedding. They are talented and know the ins and outs of photography. You can tell the dedication and education that they put into their work. We can't wait for them to document milestones throughout our married life together either! 100% recommend them.

2017-11-30T12:22:20 Response from the vendor

Kat, we have enjoyed getting to know the two of you and loved being able to photograph your amazing day. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashton S

If you are looking for photographers who will listen to what you want, delivery creative pictures, and completely capture your day Photography by E is the way to go! Liz and John are amazing people who truly care about their clients. They are a fun loving couple who will go... Read More above and beyond to ensure your day goes smooth. They are so passionate about photography. My husband and I are so thankful to them for capturing every moment of our day and we cannot thank them enough. We will continue to utilize their services going forward and recommend them to anyone! Liz and John, thank you, you both are truly something special!

2016-12-30T19:18:36 Response from the vendor

Ashton, thank you! We are so thankful that things worked out the way they did for you. What a blessing in disguise. <3

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Amanda N

Liz and John do amazing work and they put the time in it takes to get to know you and your wedding photo goals! They put their hear and soul into their work and know all the best spots for beautiful shots! John and Liz both have different photographing styles also so we were... Read More able to have an amazing mix of photos. They very much compliment eachother so it is a great couple to work with for a wedding or any other special photo occasions. We recommend them to family and friends and will personally use them for any important photo purposes!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kaitlin K

Liz & John did our engagement and wedding day photos and they really went above and beyond in everything step! They are extremely personable and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We got our pictures back last week and I've stared at the them multiple times... Read More every day since we got them...they're just STELLAR. They did a beautiful job capturing candids that we otherwise wouldn't have seen/remembered and our posed shots are something that we will love for the rest of our lives. Thanks again you 2!!

2017-11-30T12:15:17 Response from the vendor

Kaitlin, it was our pleasure! We loved working with you two. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jodie K

Liz and John were absolutely amazing. They shot our wedding in September. They are an awesome pair to work with. They managed to get all the pictures we wanted outside even in the 90 degree weather we had. They are genuine people and so much fun to work with. My husband and I... Read More are so glad we chose these two to capture our wedding day. I would recommend them to everyone!!

2017-11-30T12:19:38 Response from the vendor

Jodie, thank you for allowing us to capture day. We truly enjoyed every second of working with the two of you.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Caitlin G

Elizabeth and John are great photographers! My husband and I loved enjoying our day with them! They also took our engagement pictures and were so sweet to our 3 year old son who wanted to review all the photos! They take beautiful photos! I highly recommend you choose them to... Read More photograph your big day!

2017-11-30T12:23:24 Response from the vendor

Caitlin, we are so lucky to have been able to work with you. You have such a lovely family. We wish you two the best! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Courtney

Liz and John did our engagement and wedding pictures. They are professional, fun, creative, and just very kind people. After meeting them for the first time we were so impressed and felt so comfortable around them we texted them two minutes after we left to tell them we wanted... Read More to book them. We just knew they were the perfect photographers for us! We just got our wedding photos back and they are amazing! There are so many incredibly beautiful pictures it is going to be so hard to pick our favorites to put on our walls. I highly recommend photography by e for any type of photo session, you will not be disappointed!

2017-10-15T20:52:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so much fun getting to know the two of you and being able to work with you was equally as wonderful. We wish the two of you nothing but the very best for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Paige H

I cannot put into words how amazing it was to work with Liz and John. When searching for wedding photographers I knew we would need someone who not only took great photos, but had great personalities as well. From our first meeting to the last, Liz and John were professional,... Read More funny, and made everyone around them comfortable. I cannot recommend them enough !!! A direct quote from one of my bridesmaids after meeting them "I want to get married soon so they can do my wedding!"

2017-11-30T12:26:28 Response from the vendor

Paige, it has been our pleasure to work with you and to build a friendship as well. We can't wait to come visit! We wish you two the very best!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelly B

Liz and John did our engagement photos last summer and then photographed our wedding in June and they've both been amazing! Almost 2 years ago when we first met with Liz and John to have them do our engagement and wedding photos they've really became more than just photographers... Read More to us. They did such an amazing job on our wedding photos and we honestly couldn't have asked for more. During our wedding day they truly were our right hand people helping us throughout the whole day and doing so much more than just being our photographers! We knew from the beginning that Liz and John were the right choice to capture and help us through our wedding day which went perfect!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Natalie C

John and Liz just shot my husband and I's wedding yesterday, and as they are sharing the sneaks with us I just have to sing there praise. Not only did they help us with ideas the past 12 months, they helped us by encouraging us to explore what we wanted for our day, gave needed... Read More advice when asked and understood when something was important to us. Right from the very first time we met Liz and John they were fun, and when you are having fun with someone it makes you more comfortable! My advice to any bride and groom would be, book them. Capturing the most important day of your life is too precious to leave to chance, and with Photography by E, you don't even have to worry. Thank you Liz and John. You are simple amazing!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Lisa B

Liz and John shot our wedding this past October. I can't really put into words what a wonderful experience it was working with them. Not only are they incredibly talented photographers, but they are awesome people - very understanding, fun, and professional. We cut corners on a... Read More lot of things with our wedding to save money but I knew I didn't want to skimp on pictures and I'm SO glad we didn't. Brides and Grooms: do NOT just have a friend take pictures. Trust me, it is so worth it to have hundreds of incredible pictures to look back on and remember the day. Liz and John were able to capture the weird, laid back, comfortable vibe we were going for and I'm forever grateful. They kept our crazy wedding party on task without being bossy and made sure we got every picture we requested (and then some!) I've never been comfortable getting my picture taken, but they helped put me at ease and the pictures are absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about these two and the work they do. Highly recommended for any pictures you need taken!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Ashlee E

Liz and John were amazing!!! They are super easy and fun to work with! I have always been camera shy but they made everything so fun and easy. Love them ❤❤❤

2016-12-30T19:23:43 Response from the vendor

Ashlee, you said to us after you received your photos how beautiful you felt. I have to say, that comment plays over in my mind, OFTEN! For us, that truly is one of the best compliments. Thank you so much for making our job so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Danielle A

Liz and John are the photographers you want for your big day. Liz is the type of person to help you with whatever you need even if it isn't in the job description of photographer. John has unique photo ideas and is great at getting the men to pose. They are an amazing team. The... Read More photos are beautiful. I would recommend them 10/10 times.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kelsey G

Liz and John did our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. We absolutely love them! They got to know us, what our vision was for our wedding day, and they were able to capture so many memories that will last a lifetime. Their ability to not only capture an abundance of... Read More phenomenal photos, but to also help make our day run smooth, was absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for better photographers!!

2016-12-30T19:27:51 Response from the vendor

Kelsey, you guys are absolutely fantastic! Being able to deliver exactly what you dreamed of make us feel fantastic. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Hannah K

Liz and john played such a big role on my wedding day! Liz helped me into my dress, ran errands and was a saving grace. And I had only met her once before that! They gave us AMAZING photos and we've created a everlasting friendship.

2016-12-30T19:29:10 Response from the vendor

Hannah, can I just say, we are so lucky to have met you guys at the perfect time. We are beyond lucky to have you guys as amazing friends! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Emily G

These two are SO much fun, & capture all the best moments of your special day! Both me & my sister used John & Liz to photograph our weddings & we'll even be using them in the future for kid & family pictures. I don't think it gets any better than having TWO amazing... Read More photographers capture moments at the same time. Definitely consider Photography By E! 😁

2016-12-30T19:21:42 Response from the vendor

Emily, we are so lucky to get to work with you guys. Not only did we get to work with a great family, but we got a great group of friends out of it too. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jennifer M

Great quality and quantity! Awesome duo! Our engagement and Wedding photos turned out SO good! Our family has found a forever photographers for life :) Highly recommended.

2016-12-30T19:31:03 Response from the vendor

LIKE-A-BOSS! I will always share that story! We are so lucky to get to work with you guys. I have to say, I think I gained a few sisters because of you. Thank you SO much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ashley E

Liz and John were both fabulous! Liz felt like another member of my bridal party. They are both very professional and helped make my special day what I wanted it to be. My photos turned out great! 😊

2016-12-30T19:33:50 Response from the vendor

Ashley, you had an absolutely beautiful day and we were so lucky to have been a part of it. It may have been scalding hot, but it was so much fun. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Alyssa C

Liz and John went above and beyond for our special day. Our very first meeting with them was for our engagement photos, and from that moment forward they always made us, a camera shy couple, feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They are creative and funny and work very... Read More well together and play off of one another's ideas. Liz and John don't just show up to take pictures, they try to make your big day run as smoothly as possible. I was very nervous before making my debut, and Liz was there calming me down and offering support, which helped so much! The quality of the photographs are amazing, you will not be disappointed! They also worked very hard on editing them and getting them back to us so quickly! I definitely recommend Photography by E for your special day.

2016-12-30T19:15:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alyssa! Your day was absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to capture it for you two. We can't wait to work with you guys again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Kim G

These two are very dedicated to their work and put so much detail into every picture! For a self conscious bride and loving every photo that says a lot! Thankyou for my amazing photos I've looked at them everyday since I've gotten them, best day of my life!!!! ❤❤love you both!

2016-12-30T19:36:53 Response from the vendor

Kim, there is nothing better than making someone feel good and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. --Can I just say one thing, your dance floor, it was the place to be! Thank you for having us be a... Read Less Read More

John & Elizabeth

Welcome to Photography by E where we are a team - team in life, in our business and behind our cameras - we work together to make your photographs the very best! We are looking forward to working with you, your family and your friends! -Elizabeth + John-