Looking For The FLORIST Of Your Dreams.....

Outstanding Quality Flowers, Extraordinary Attention To Detail & Vision Like No Other!! Beth Ann Rabush-Perone & Bryan Perone Are Owners Of This Award-Winning, Trend-Setting Wedding Floral Shop Located In Southern New Jersey. Schedule Your Consultation Today And Be Inspired!!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

650 E MOSS MILL RD, GALLOWAY, NJ (609) 652-6666
PINTEREST

Extraordinary

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

If you look up the word extraordinary in the dictionary you will find words like exceptional, amazing, astonishing, incredible, stunning, phenomenal. ALL of those words can be used to describe the work of this extraordinary florist. They left their shop in NJ, traveled down to... Read More Key West, created wedding masterpieces in their hotel room and transformed an already beautiful venue at the Hyatt Key West into a breathtaking display of wonder. Beth has a unique edge and often finds herself straying away from "traditional" flowers and colors and creates amazing works of art! Why settle for ordinary on your special day when you can have extraordinary!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 alyssa n

From start to finish, Beth Ann and her team were nothing short of amazing. They were able to take my vision and bring it to life better than I had imagined. The first time it "hit me" was when my bouquet was brought it. It was perfect! Beth Ann was so helpful throughout the... Read More process and answered every question I had honestly. I wouldn't have changed a single thing they did!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Erika C

Describe my experience....Epic. Amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful. Joyous. I could keep going but I wont. Beth Ann and her team were amazing for our wedding. It was Star Wars themed and they were all for it. I brought in little Lego pieces for the boutineers and they found a way to... Read More incorporate them perfectly. And when discussing what I wanted for bouquets and corsages - Beth Ann read my mind. She described perfectly what I was looking for and created these beautiful perfect masterpieces. I got so many compliments on the floral decorations at the wedding. Our centerpieces were simple and elegant and perfect because Beth Ann and her team made sure they came out that way. I'll be going back again and again for all my flower needs :) ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Allison M

It's hard to put into words how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! Beth Ann is absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and really listened to exactly what we wanted with our flowers. She created beautiful arrangements for our cranberry/gold color theme. We got... Read More so many compliments all night on our flowers. I would absolutely recommend Pocket Full of Posies.To any bride!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hillary M

Beth Ann is amazing. I never had to worry about a thing after our meeting with her, she just has an air of trust around her, and I am so glad I picked her for our big day! We changed our minds about our entire color scheme a few months before the wedding, and she changed up our... Read More order without batting an eye. I showed her a few pictures that I liked and she NAILED it. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, I honestly don't think there is a single thing I would change. The delivery (even an hour away from their shop) was prompt, and everyone I interacted with at the adorable shop was wonderful. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 tracey P

Outstanding work and caring professionals!! As the MOB, cannot say enough about Bethann & Brian. For my daughter's wedding, we scouted high & low looking for a florist to be creative enough to meet my daughter's dreams. PFOP was the ONLY florist that accepted the challenge &... Read More rose to the occasion; not only meeting, but exceeding my daughter's floral dreams!!! I cannot express enough how thankful I am that we discovered this outstanding vendor & that I will NO DOUBT use them again when my youngest finds her Prince Charming & it is her turn!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

Beth Ann and her team worked diligently to make sure that this bride got the flowers and decor that she dreamt of. Two years of planning and they listened to our needs- over and over again... Attention to detail, personable staff and professionalism is what you get with this... Read More family business. I would never in a million years use a different florist. Thank you so much for making our day only the best ❤️.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Heather G

Beth Ann took my vision and made it beyond my wildest dreams! Our flowers were gorgeous and everyone thought so! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Rosemarie B

Just back from our honeymoon and want to give a huge thank you to BethAnn and Pocket Full of Posies team. We were married on the beach in Brigantine on June 26th. Our flowers and center pieces were beyond our expectations! BethAnn executed our every wish to perfection. Form the... Read More beautiful arbor to the anchors at the end of the benches. The girls bouquets and mine with the starfish broaches were just breathtaking! Their attention to every detail was on point! If you want a WOW factor this is the place to go! Rosemarie and Paul

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

My daughters wedding was on June 24... As the MOB you want your girls wedding to be perfect!! Flowers were a high priority for me, I think it is such an intricale part of the wedding decor. I had a certain idea in my head after searching Pinterest for hours upon hours on just... Read More the way I wanted the flowers to look. PFOP made my visions a reality with the gorgeous wedding flowers!!! My daughter was so pleased... and that made me so happy... Beth Ann was so nice and worked with us to make the flowers perfect for my little girls wedding ... and for that I am forever grateful!!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kait H

My fairytale wedding would not have been complete without the beautiful flowers at my wedding. The bouquets and center pieces were simply breathtaking and something you would see out of a bridal magazine. Beth Ann was nothing short of amazing. She payed attention to every... Read More detail and made my dream wedding a reality with her exceptional work. My wedding bouquet was so gorgeous I never wanted to put it down! I am still getting compliments three weeks after my wedding aboutt how beautiful the flowers and decorations looked! Thank you so much Beth Ann!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

When I saw my daughter's bouquet and flower arrangements at her Smithville Inn wedding 2 days ago, I was so amazed how beautiful they were! We had only been to see Beth Ann about 3 weeks ago and after my daughter gave her some ideas about what she wanted for her bouquet, we left... Read More the design in her hands. The final product was so perfect, my daughter loved them! Thank you Beth Ann!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Jennie M

Beth Ann and The team at PFOP Are truly the best of the best for wedding flowers. Upon our first meeting I knew Beth Ann completely understood my distinct vision for the day, and I immediately knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. She is a true professional and takes the... Read More utmost pride in her work and presentation, yet I also appreciated that she would be completely honest with me when it came to what was doable or within budget. I was absolutely blown away at the beauty of not only my bouquet, but my bridesmaids as well-- I got married over a month ago and the compliments are still coming in on my flowers :) I was absolutely honored to be able to hold the bouquet that she created on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Michael I

When they walked in with my flowers I started crying instantly. They were everything I dreamed of and more. My initial sit down with Beth Ann I know I was vauge with what I wanted and she went above and beyond. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.... Read More My bridesmaids bouquets accented their dresses ( they were all wearing different dresses too ) perfectly and tied together the whole look. Beth Ann worked with our budget and the room looked absolutely stunning. I can't thank her enough for pulling together the whole look I wanted and making my vision come to life. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Caitlin A

Most beautiful unique flower arrangement i have ever seen at a wedding! Maybe i am biased, because it waa MY wedding. I was origionally against the idea of getting a flourist because i thought it was silly to pay for something that will just die. I wanted to DIY them with the... Read More website "bloominous". My mother and i fought about it and i let her win. Thanks god i did. We would have not have the time or patience to diy it, nor would they have looked nearly as beautiful! I went online and looked at flowers names. I literally wrote down all the flower i liked, read them outloud, and described what i liked and had no idea what the final product would be. It was a beautiful tasteful wild bouquet! She nailed it! Thank you so much! I wish i could post photos!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tara F

I cannot say enough about how gorgeous my wedding flowers were. Beth Anne heard our wants and perfectly created a bouquet to match that. We received so many compliments. Thank you for creating the perfect wedding flowers for our beach wedding!! I cannot recommend Pocket Full of... Read More Posies enough!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Ginalynn G

BETHANN IS AMAZING!!! She was so gracious and flexible to help us meet our budget and plan in a short time of 2 & 1/2 months. My bouquet & head piece was STUNNING. My bridal parties bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous! And she did a fabulous job with our rustic center pieces... Read More and decorative flowers for our naked cake! We absolutely will be using Pocket Full of Posies for all of our future flower needs!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Grace R

The Smithville Inn recommended Pocket Full of Posies for our wedding on April 29, 2016 and they did not disappoint. Our flower arrangements were beautiful! We got so many nice comments even from people who were not at the wedding. Beth Ann and her team were so easy to work with.... Read More All I had to do was show her one photo of a bouquet that I liked and she was able to come up with the center pieces, ceremony flowers, and everything else. Even when I cut back on the amount of flowers, she was very accommodating and understanding. She was even able to recommend ways to preserve some of the flowers after the wedding. We were all so happy with the way the flowers looked- I highly recommend using Pocket Full of Posies for any occasion!

Reviewed on 2/20/2016 Meghan T

Without a doubt the most gorgeous flowers I could have ever imagined. Beth exceeded my expectations and truly captured my vision. I almost cried when I saw the flowers for my wedding. It was absolute perfection and a true work of art. Beth is extremely talented and confident in... Read More her work. She is the type of person that you just feel comfortable talking to, and that really helps build a foundation of trust when choosing your vendors for one of the biggest days in your life. I could not be happier and I would recommend Pocket Full of Posies for absolutely any occasion!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

The best florist ever! Beth Ann brought my vision for my wedding to life. Everything was beautiful. I can't say enough good things about Pocket Full of Posies. If you are looking for a florist I highly suggest Pocket Full of Posies.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Kaitlyn T

Beth Ann and her team were the best in helping us plan and were right there to help us get what we wanted and stay in budget. My bouquet was beautiful and the centerpieces and aisle decorations were perfect! They are talented and professional and you can tell they take pride in... Read More their work! Thank you team for a beautiful addition to our wedding. The delivery of flowers was seamless and we had everything in time for photos before the ceremony which was important to us.

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jenna

Probably one of my favorite vendors and absolutely my favorite florist. BethAnn is amazing ! She listened to every little request and even got me peonies in November ! My flowers were absolutely incredible and more beautiful than I could have imagined. She flawlessly... Read More incorporated little family heirlooms into my bouquet for that extra special touch. The quality of the flowers, the attention to detail and the knowledge is second to none. BethAnn makes sure you have everything you dreamed of on your wedding day and so much more, she is professional, friendly and such a talent. I would not hesitate to say that this florist is THE ONLY WAY TO GO for your big day.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Christa F

I would recommend anyone to use this florist! The flowers were exceptionally beautiful and everything was done and extremely organized. I did not have to worry about anything to do with flowers the day of my wedding and I think that is what every bride dreams of!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

eth Ann is truly amazing and talented when it comes to designing flowers. When I described to her my vision for our reception she was inspired and she NAILED it! My flowers were absolutely perfect! I still remember seeing my bouquet for the first time, I was blown away. It was... Read More more beautiful than I imagined. The reception flowers were exactly what I wanted and more. The WOW factor when entering the ballroom was definitely there! I could not think of a single thing I would have changed. I would highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies- take the stress out of wedding planning and work with experts who truly care about the end result! THANKS BETH ANN!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Beth Ann and her staff wowed the heck out of us at my daughter's wedding on October 16th. The flowers stole the show. Ok, really, my daughter the bride stole the show. Beth Ann's flowers made the day! Thanks so much to PFOP!