Looking For The FLORIST Of Your Dreams.....

Outstanding Quality Flowers, Extraordinary Attention To Detail & Vision Like No Other!! Beth Ann Rabush-Perone & Bryan Perone Are Owners Of This Award-Winning, Trend-Setting Wedding Floral Shop Located In Southern New Jersey. Schedule Your Consultation Today And Be Inspired!!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

650 E MOSS MILL RD, GALLOWAY, NJ (609) 652-6666
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chrissy M

Exceptional, beautiful and flawless are how my flowers looked on my wedding day!! Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Poises is an artist when putting together flower arrangements. My husband and I hired Beth Ann for our June 16, 2017 wedding. I showed her some pictures and told her... Read More what I was looking for and she knew exactly what to do! She got my vision and executed it flawlessly! I would recommend Beth Ann to any of my friends, family and future Brides in the market for a florist!! At every meeting with her, she made me feel like I was the only wedding she had. Beth Ann and her team went above and beyond and helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much to Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Poises for everything and the beautiful flowers!! You will be seeing us again!! Thank you !

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

When it came to choosing flowers for our May beach wedding, my wife and I weren’t exactly sure what we wanted. Enter Beth Ann and Brian at Pocket Full of Posies. We’ve heard about their great work and professionalism from friends and family who have used them before, and it... Read More didn’t take very long for us to realize it was a no-brainer for us to book them as well. They made the process an absolute breeze from start to finish. Beth Ann guided us flawlessly, making sure we had everything covered. Our bridal party’s flowers were amazing and the bouquets of my wife and I were breathtaking. The way our pergola was decorated, made us feel like we were on an island somewhere. The colors were so vibrant and perfectly fitting for our beach ceremony. We also rented some of their wooden benches which fit perfectly into our overall beach scene. It is obvious that Beth Ann and Brian are passionate about what they do. It shows in every aspect of their work. With no hesitation we would recommend them as your florist!

Extraordinary

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

If you look up the word extraordinary in the dictionary you will find words like exceptional, amazing, astonishing, incredible, stunning, phenomenal. ALL of those words can be used to describe the work of this extraordinary florist. They left their shop in NJ, traveled down to... Read More Key West, created wedding masterpieces in their hotel room and transformed an already beautiful venue at the Hyatt Key West into a breathtaking display of wonder. Beth has a unique edge and often finds herself straying away from "traditional" flowers and colors and creates amazing works of art! Why settle for ordinary on your special day when you can have extraordinary!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laura v

Beth Ann is incredibly talented. She understood my vision right away. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day my jaw literally dropped as they were so gorgeous. Beth and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They even helped us donate our flowers to a local hospital... Read More the next day by putting notes in the flowers and delivering them! Thank you Beth Ann for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Denise K

Beth Ann and her crew did an absolutely amazing job at my daughter's wedding at Cape May Convention Hall! The flowers were beautiful and the vision that my daughter explained to Beth Ann was executed perfectly! She is a true artist and wonderful to work with! Thank you Beth... Read More Ann!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Halie K

Amazing!! I had a vision in my head that I didn't think could possibly be re-created but Beth Ann was amazing and blew me away. She is an artist. The flowers made the day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amy C

Absolutely Perfect! I have no idea how she did it, but Beth Anne was able to really bring my vision to life in spectacular fashion. We did a Celtic Wedding at the Smithville Inn, so I wanted to incorporate Lavender, Scottish Thistle, and Bells of Ireland in a wild flower... Read More bouquet. She filled it with so much thistle I wanted to cry of happiness. I feel like we did not even talk about it for that long, but she knew exactly what I wanted. Also, we were incorperating different Tartans in the wedding and I wanted to include them in the bouquets. I was only able to get small swatches of the different tartans, as purchasing just a yard of fabric is over $60, but she was able to use that little swatch and make a masterpiece. I am so happy I trusted her vision. She worked with me on every item, even though I was calling her a week before with changes she had no problem keeping me calm and making everything perfect. Even 4 days later I am looking at my beautiful bouquet and want to cry thinking of how much joy it helped add to the day. Worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 kathy S

My daughter got married on June 24, 2017. Pocket Fullof Posies did her flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous! Beth Ann was wonderful to work with. Definitely saw our vision. She understands that a wedding is a special and unique occasion for a family and made sure the... Read More flowers reflected just that. Perfect addition to an amazing day for us! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 caitlin f

Beth is the absolute best in the business!! Our flowers were gorgeous, and beyond our expectations. Not only were they on time, but they checked to make sure everything was perfect throughout the day! Could not have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly

I could not recommend Pocket Full of Posies more to any future bride looking for florist for their wedding. I went into my appointment with Beth Ann with one picture from pinterest I found and she assured me she understood my vision and could execute. She blew my expectations... Read More out of the water. The center pieces ( mix of Highs, Lows and Lanterns) were beautiful, the table card arrangement was breathtaking, the mix of texture in my bouquet were on point and most of our guests were able to take some flowers home with them. It was perfection, every guest commented on how pretty the flowers were. This Company knows what their doing. Trust them and book them for any future event ASAP. Thank you so much for making my day that much more special.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly C

I recently hired Pocketful of Posies for my June wedding in Galloway. From the very beginning, Beth Ann was super professional, punctual and informative. She brought my vision of bright purple flowers to life and I couldn't have been happier. They helped make my wedding... Read More absolutely beautiful and I am so glad I picked them to be my florist! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

I could not have been happier with the flowers for my wedding. They were simply perfect! The people I met and spoke too in this store were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend them for any special occasion. Thanks so much for... Read More helping make my wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Deirdre L

Pocket full of Posies did an absolutely amazing job on my flowers for my wedding in Cape May, NJ on June 2. The flowers were extraordinary. My hand tied bouquet, along with my girls bouquets were exquisite. They smelled wonderful too!! I had a very broad vision for my flowers... Read More and centerpieces and Beth Ann brought my ideas to life. I only knew I wanted simple and what colors I wanted. My flower girl basket was perfect and my guests couldn't stop raving about how simple and elegant my centerpieces were! Beth Ann was wonderful to work with and helped to make my wedding day all that I dreamed it would be.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kimmy G

Beth Ann and the rest of the crew at Pocket Full of Posies have my highest recommendation! We not only used them for our wedding flowers but also for our décor and rentals for a beach wedding. Everything from the bouquets to the benches were everything we could have dreamed and... Read More looked beautiful the day of. It was also incredibly easy to work with them. As someone who does not know a lot about flowers, they helped guide our choices while still following our vision and listening to our opinions. Lastly, my bouquet an my husband's boutonniere were made with silk flowers so that we would be able to keep them as a keepsake. We had been worried that they wouldn't look as good as the real flowers but they looked so beautiful that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Definitely check them out!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kathryn M

I had a vision for my wedding and Beth Ann and Bryan were able to fulfill it perfectly! The bouquets were more beautiful than I could have imagined, I wish they would last forever. I used their mantel as a backdrop and I was stunned how gorgeous it looked with the greenery and... Read More lanterns and photos of our families. They were great people to work with, they couldn't have been nicer. And they seemed genuinely excited themselves to help us out.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 alyssa n

From start to finish, Beth Ann and her team were nothing short of amazing. They were able to take my vision and bring it to life better than I had imagined. The first time it "hit me" was when my bouquet was brought it. It was perfect! Beth Ann was so helpful throughout the... Read More process and answered every question I had honestly. I wouldn't have changed a single thing they did!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Erika C

Describe my experience....Epic. Amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful. Joyous. I could keep going but I wont. Beth Ann and her team were amazing for our wedding. It was Star Wars themed and they were all for it. I brought in little Lego pieces for the boutineers and they found a way to... Read More incorporate them perfectly. And when discussing what I wanted for bouquets and corsages - Beth Ann read my mind. She described perfectly what I was looking for and created these beautiful perfect masterpieces. I got so many compliments on the floral decorations at the wedding. Our centerpieces were simple and elegant and perfect because Beth Ann and her team made sure they came out that way. I'll be going back again and again for all my flower needs :) ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Allison M

It's hard to put into words how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! Beth Ann is absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and really listened to exactly what we wanted with our flowers. She created beautiful arrangements for our cranberry/gold color theme. We got... Read More so many compliments all night on our flowers. I would absolutely recommend Pocket Full of Posies.To any bride!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hillary M

Beth Ann is amazing. I never had to worry about a thing after our meeting with her, she just has an air of trust around her, and I am so glad I picked her for our big day! We changed our minds about our entire color scheme a few months before the wedding, and she changed up our... Read More order without batting an eye. I showed her a few pictures that I liked and she NAILED it. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, I honestly don't think there is a single thing I would change. The delivery (even an hour away from their shop) was prompt, and everyone I interacted with at the adorable shop was wonderful. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 tracey P

Outstanding work and caring professionals!! As the MOB, cannot say enough about Bethann & Brian. For my daughter's wedding, we scouted high & low looking for a florist to be creative enough to meet my daughter's dreams. PFOP was the ONLY florist that accepted the challenge &... Read More rose to the occasion; not only meeting, but exceeding my daughter's floral dreams!!! I cannot express enough how thankful I am that we discovered this outstanding vendor & that I will NO DOUBT use them again when my youngest finds her Prince Charming & it is her turn!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie M

Beth Ann and her team worked diligently to make sure that this bride got the flowers and decor that she dreamt of. Two years of planning and they listened to our needs- over and over again... Attention to detail, personable staff and professionalism is what you get with this... Read More family business. I would never in a million years use a different florist. Thank you so much for making our day only the best ❤️.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Heather G

Beth Ann took my vision and made it beyond my wildest dreams! Our flowers were gorgeous and everyone thought so! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Rosemarie B

Just back from our honeymoon and want to give a huge thank you to BethAnn and Pocket Full of Posies team. We were married on the beach in Brigantine on June 26th. Our flowers and center pieces were beyond our expectations! BethAnn executed our every wish to perfection. Form the... Read More beautiful arbor to the anchors at the end of the benches. The girls bouquets and mine with the starfish broaches were just breathtaking! Their attention to every detail was on point! If you want a WOW factor this is the place to go! Rosemarie and Paul

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

My daughters wedding was on June 24... As the MOB you want your girls wedding to be perfect!! Flowers were a high priority for me, I think it is such an intricale part of the wedding decor. I had a certain idea in my head after searching Pinterest for hours upon hours on just... Read More the way I wanted the flowers to look. PFOP made my visions a reality with the gorgeous wedding flowers!!! My daughter was so pleased... and that made me so happy... Beth Ann was so nice and worked with us to make the flowers perfect for my little girls wedding ... and for that I am forever grateful!!!!