Looking For The FLORIST Of Your Dreams.....

Outstanding Quality Flowers, Extraordinary Attention To Detail & Vision Like No Other!! Beth Ann Rabush-Perone & Bryan Perone Are Owners Of This Award-Winning, Trend-Setting Wedding Floral Shop Located In Southern New Jersey. Schedule Your Consultation Today And Be Inspired!!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

650 E MOSS MILL RD, GALLOWAY, NJ (609) 652-6666
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chrissy M

Exceptional, beautiful and flawless are how my flowers looked on my wedding day!! Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Poises is an artist when putting together flower arrangements. My husband and I hired Beth Ann for our June 16, 2017 wedding. I showed her some pictures and told her... Read More what I was looking for and she knew exactly what to do! She got my vision and executed it flawlessly! I would recommend Beth Ann to any of my friends, family and future Brides in the market for a florist!! At every meeting with her, she made me feel like I was the only wedding she had. Beth Ann and her team went above and beyond and helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much to Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Poises for everything and the beautiful flowers!! You will be seeing us again!! Thank you !

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

When it came to choosing flowers for our May beach wedding, my wife and I weren’t exactly sure what we wanted. Enter Beth Ann and Brian at Pocket Full of Posies. We’ve heard about their great work and professionalism from friends and family who have used them before, and it... Read More didn’t take very long for us to realize it was a no-brainer for us to book them as well. They made the process an absolute breeze from start to finish. Beth Ann guided us flawlessly, making sure we had everything covered. Our bridal party’s flowers were amazing and the bouquets of my wife and I were breathtaking. The way our pergola was decorated, made us feel like we were on an island somewhere. The colors were so vibrant and perfectly fitting for our beach ceremony. We also rented some of their wooden benches which fit perfectly into our overall beach scene. It is obvious that Beth Ann and Brian are passionate about what they do. It shows in every aspect of their work. With no hesitation we would recommend them as your florist!

Extraordinary

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

If you look up the word extraordinary in the dictionary you will find words like exceptional, amazing, astonishing, incredible, stunning, phenomenal. ALL of those words can be used to describe the work of this extraordinary florist. They left their shop in NJ, traveled down to... Read More Key West, created wedding masterpieces in their hotel room and transformed an already beautiful venue at the Hyatt Key West into a breathtaking display of wonder. Beth has a unique edge and often finds herself straying away from "traditional" flowers and colors and creates amazing works of art! Why settle for ordinary on your special day when you can have extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carli C

It has been almost two months and I’m finally getting around to reviews for our wedding :) We chose Pocket Full of Posies as our florist and they truly are the florist of your dreams!!!!! Beth is absolutely amazing! I met with Beth a few times during the planning process showing... Read More her ideas of what I like, but really gave her free range to do what she thought was best and she absolutely did not disappoint!!! The flowers for our wedding were stunning!! I love lots of texture with flowers and Beth was spot on with what I wanted. The bouquets and boutonnieres arrived at the bridal suite the morning of the wedding and I was blown away by how beautiful they all were, my bouquet especially!! We decided to not do too much for the ceremony and it was absolutely perfect, giving the patio a whimsical, romantic feel that was exactly what I was looking for! And the flowers for the reception took my breath away!! The room was completely transformed! I specifically wanted a few tall centerpieces with a mix of branches and flowers surrounded by candles…and oh my goodness, they were gorgeous!!! She totally understood my vision and made it a reality! She also did the flowers on our cake, which looked like it came out of a magazine :) Beth is truly talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any function. She worked with our budget and was incredibly accommodating. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Pocket Full of Posies and their work. Also, if you have a chance to make it into the store in Smithville, please do! It is so cute and carry the best soaps! Every time I go there I walk out with a few bars of the most beautiful soaps lol Anyway, I could not have been more happy with our choice and want to thank Beth and her entire staff for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jade B

Let me start by saying Beth Ann brought my floral ideas a true reality! My fiance and I went to PFOP in November 2016 for our first consultation and really enjoyed our meeting with Beth Ann and her staff. I wanted something different for the bridesmaids and did not want... Read More bouquets. I wanted these gorgeous floral hoops that I had seen a few times on the internet and Beth Ann stepped up to the challenge! Our floral hoops were beautiful, sturdy and made of gorgeous burgundy and pale pink peonies with greenery. The chuppah and mother/grandmother corsages matched as well!! My fiance was enthralled by succulents as boutonnieres. Not only did we pick out a purple grey succulent there was even a hint of burgundy on the edge to match what the girls were wearing. I cannot thank Beth Ann enough and I am thrilled to be PFOP's first creation of floral hoops!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Samantha D

MOST GORGEOUS FLOWERS EVER!! Beth Ann and her team did an incredible job on our flowers. All of the bouquets were just amazing. There was not one error. They were so easy to work with and were so helpful along the way. We are so thankful for the job they did on our flowers. They... Read More are experts in their field and I basically told her I want romance with specifics such as succulents and peonies. They killed it! We received so many compliments. I wish I could save my bouquet forever!! I highly recommend them to all brides! Thank you all so so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sharon M

I had the most breathtaking flowers at my wedding thanks to pocket full of posies! They were everything I could have wanted and more. Beth Ann is so creative and fun and knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She was a pleasure to work with and we felt very comfortable and confident... Read More as soon as we met her. Beth and Brian did our centerpieces, arbor swag, bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages. We received endless compliments on how gorgeous they were. They truly were the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen and Beth made sure they fit our theme and personalities perfectly! I can’t thank them enough. I HIGHLY recommend pocket full of posies! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica L

There are not enough words in the world for me to wonderfully describe how much of an AMAZING job Beth Ann did on our wedding day flowers. Oh my LANTA!!!!!! She 100% outdid herself on not only my bouquet but all of our flowers and pieces we ordered for our day. They added a... Read More perfect element to complete our day. Our guests complimented us on our flowers for hours onto days! Not only were all the pieces GORGEOUSLY put together but the flowers are just such a high quality. I really don't know how she does it. Her natural artistic talent along with her sweet personality made working with PFOP a dream! We also rented her glass doors from PFOP for our seating chart display. Again, Beth Ann made it SO easy and another stressor eliminated from my brain! Our guests loved it and asked about it all night! Beth Ann & her wonderful team as made me and my husband lifetime customers and HIGHLY recommends them for any and all events! Xo

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Terri G

I have known how incredibly talented the staff at Pocket Full of Posies is for quite some time. When my son and his beautiful lady announced their engagement; I knew right away that we would have these amazing floral artists work their magic for the wedding. The bride and groom... Read More wanted a Fall theme with pumpkins, Fall leaves and a slight hint to fishing (most of the wedding party love fishing). We basically gave a suggested direction and let them run with it. Let me tell you....Pocket Full of Posies did not disappoint!! Every arrangement, bouquet, corsage, and boutineer was fresh, fragrant, creative and stunning! Every guest wanted to take the centerpiece home, everyone raved about the flowers and wanted to know who the florist was. The Bride and Groom were very happy and honored to be surrounded by such gorgeous flowers on their special day. Even though Pocket Full of Posies is over an hour away from us; they will always be our go-to florist!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole M

Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Posies did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. When we met I left feeling so confident in her that she would produce what she helped me envision. When the flowers were all delivered and set up I was blown away with just how... Read More well she created our vision. Beth Ann is an expert in her field and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the florist of their dreams.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

Words cannot express how ridiculously talented, accommodating and just generally nice Beth Ann is. The flowers at my wedding this weekend completely took my breath away. All night guests complimented me on the floral arrangements and asked me who my florist was. Beth Ann is... Read More truly an artist and I couldn’t imagine anyone possibly doing a better job than her. When I was looking for a florist I initially planned to see several to make the best possible decision. In the car as I was driving away I immediately turned around with a check in hand and booked her. I knew that there was nothing else to see. She was the best of the best. As usual, I was right 😂

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mary Ann B

Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Posies did an incredible job on my daughter Ashley and son-in-law Ryan's wedding. The bridal party bouquets and flower girls head garlands were beautiful and whimsical, they couldn't have been more perfect to go with the theme of the... Read More day/venue. We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on the flowers, including the employees from the venue. If anyone is looking for a Florist for any occasion, Pocket Full of Posies is the place to go! Beth Ann has a way of capturing exactly what you want. Thank you so much for making my daughter's day a special one!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jacqui K

Beth Ann is absolutely incredible! My flowers were more than I imagined!!!!! Our guests were amazed! Love, love, love Pocket Full of Posies!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Alicia S

I can't even begin to explain how amazing all of my flowers were. They were absolutely perfect and more!! Beth Ann does a fabulous job and as soon as I saw all of my flowers I was speechless. Her and her staff are fantastic!! Beth Ann captured exactly what I wanted and made... Read More sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. I received so many compliments on the flowers. I can't thank her enough for how beautiful everything was!! ~Alicia

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley C

We booked Pocket Full of Posies for our wedding on September 30th and Beth Ann knocked it out of the park! When we first met, I had a vague idea of what I wanted, bright flowers and succulents. Beth Ann took that idea and ran with it and made the most amazing bouquets and... Read More centerpieces I have ever seen! Our guests all raved about the gorgeous flowers. She also did the most amazing pieces for our ceremony and made unique, gorgeous corsages for our mothers and boutonnieres for the guys. Throughout the planning process I had to call her to make changes and each time she responded quickly and eased any anxiety I had regarding the changes. Seriously, cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the work she did for us! I will go to her forever for anything I need related to flowers and recommend her to every person I meet!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Beth S

Wow- I don’t have the right words to describe how amazing my experience was with PFOP. From our initial appointment through our wedding day, we had a great experience. In true bridal prep fashion I frequently went on Pintrest and had a million ideas- I was all over the place.... Read More Beth Ann took my favorite ideas and blended them together to make a uniformed vision. I had a couple moments where I panicked and became stressed out with planning, but Beth Ann was there to hold my hand and walk me through the process. She did much much more than provide flowers for my wedding day. I put all my trust in her and PFOP and they delivered! The flowers were breathtaking. It was obvious the flowers were high quality and they didn’t skimp with fillers. Not to mention the flowers lasted almost 2 weeks! I absolutely loved everything! It was exactly what I envisioned but was unable to articulate through the Pintrest pictures. I absolutely loved everything about my experience and would highly recommend PFOP!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Nichole D

I knew the second I sat down with Beth Ann and starting explaining my vision, she completely understood me! I still can't get over my bouquet. It was exactly what I pictured! Even better! The ceremony,, center pieces, and cake flowers were exactly what I wanted!! The whole... Read More process was so smooth and any question I had along the way, she was always there to personally answer. Thank you again for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lauren H

Beth Ann at Pocket full of posies did an amazzzzzing job on all of my flowers!!! My bouquet was absolutely breath taking!!! Everyone raved about our centerpieces and how beautiful the bouquets were!! The men looked fanatic with their flowers also! I have to admit, I was a very... Read More sketchy bride to work with. I completely changed my vision on her and I had a very specific idea in mind, (which doesn't make it easy!) Especially since I had no knowledge of flowers. She was able to create exactly what I wanted in the most perfect way! They def made my dream come true at pocket full of posies and couldn't be more thankful! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kylie H

I don't even know where to begin when raving about Beth Ann and her amazingly beautiful creations! My husband and I got married on 8/11/17 at Atlantic City Country Club, and are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our flower arrangements were ( and I'm sure we will... Read More continue to for a while to come). Going into our first meeting with Beth Ann, I honestly didn't really know what I wanted, and that's exactly what I told her. I showed her our color scheme, told her a few things I knew I didn't want, and left the rest up to her. Prior to our meeting, my husband and I both said flowers weren't a priority for us...little did we know that Beth Ann was so much more than a florist. Without me giving her much information at all, Beth Ann knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew. She made us feel extremely comfortable during that first meeting, and my husband and I knew instantly we would be using her- we actually put our non-refundable deposit in before leaving that first meeting. Beth Ann helped us with other little details, like colors for the groomsmen's ties, my husband's bow tie, color for the groomsmen shoes, etc. We provided Beth Ann with lanterns that we were borrowing from a friend, and she did the rest! Also, during our last meeting before the wedding, I was telling Beth Ann that the seating placement cards display was stressing me out- I showed her some pictures of what I was thinking I wanted, but wasn't 100% positive on how to go about executing the idea. Coincidentally, Beth Ann and her husband had just ordered two doors with 20-something panels that were similar to the look I was showing her, and she told me that if I wanted, I could rent them, and she would do the rest (like actually write the table numbers and names of guests!). This honestly eliminated so much stress for me, and I was so thankful- not to mention the doors turned out to be such a beautiful touch to our wedding reception! Beth Ann and her crew were more amazing than we could have hoped for, and we honestly cannot thank them enough for all they've done!! Our day was even more beautiful thanks to Pocket Full of Posies! <3 --Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Cappelluti

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lisa K

Beth created BEAUTIFUL flowers for my wedding this past Friday, August 11. They were everything I could have ever dreamed of and so much more. I received so many compliments about them and find myself zooming in on them every time I look back on photos from that day. She... Read More absolutely nailed my vision and her input & ideas about flowers & ribbons and greenery were spot on. I am so happy I went with Pocket Full of Posies. Thank you so so much! She truly is truly amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristen C

If only I could give Beth Ann and PFOP 10 or 20 stars, 5 just doesn't seem to be enough. Flowers were extremely important to me for my wedding day, so after seeing PFOPs rave reviews and receiving a personal recommendation from a former boss, I knew I needed to visit PFOPs for a... Read More consultation. I brought a single inspiration picture and a fairly vague description of my vision to this meeting. Yet, I immediately knew that Beth Ann understood what I was envisioning, and, that my wedding needed to include her as my florist. My wedding just took place on 8/19/17 and let me tell you PFOP blew my expectations out of the water. Beth Ann made my vision into reality, and did so in a way that was 10x better than I could've imagined it. At our reception we received endless compliments on our flowers, and when our guests learned that the centerpieces could be taken home there was a frenzy to claim them (even an argument or two). I honestly could not say enough good things about PFOP, and would strongly encourage any bride to include PFOP in their wedding day. THANK YOU BETH ANN!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laura v

Beth Ann is incredibly talented. She understood my vision right away. When I saw my flowers on my wedding day my jaw literally dropped as they were so gorgeous. Beth and her team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They even helped us donate our flowers to a local hospital... Read More the next day by putting notes in the flowers and delivering them! Thank you Beth Ann for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Denise K

Beth Ann and her crew did an absolutely amazing job at my daughter's wedding at Cape May Convention Hall! The flowers were beautiful and the vision that my daughter explained to Beth Ann was executed perfectly! She is a true artist and wonderful to work with! Thank you Beth... Read More Ann!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Halie K

Amazing!! I had a vision in my head that I didn't think could possibly be re-created but Beth Ann was amazing and blew me away. She is an artist. The flowers made the day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Amy C

Absolutely Perfect! I have no idea how she did it, but Beth Anne was able to really bring my vision to life in spectacular fashion. We did a Celtic Wedding at the Smithville Inn, so I wanted to incorporate Lavender, Scottish Thistle, and Bells of Ireland in a wild flower... Read More bouquet. She filled it with so much thistle I wanted to cry of happiness. I feel like we did not even talk about it for that long, but she knew exactly what I wanted. Also, we were incorperating different Tartans in the wedding and I wanted to include them in the bouquets. I was only able to get small swatches of the different tartans, as purchasing just a yard of fabric is over $60, but she was able to use that little swatch and make a masterpiece. I am so happy I trusted her vision. She worked with me on every item, even though I was calling her a week before with changes she had no problem keeping me calm and making everything perfect. Even 4 days later I am looking at my beautiful bouquet and want to cry thinking of how much joy it helped add to the day. Worth every penny!!!