Looking For The FLORIST Of Your Dreams.....

Outstanding Quality Flowers, Extraordinary Attention To Detail & Vision Like No Other!! Beth Ann Rabush-Perone & Bryan Perone Are Owners Of This Award-Winning, Trend-Setting Wedding Floral Shop Located In Southern New Jersey. Schedule Your Consultation Today And Be Inspired!!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

650 E MOSS MILL RD, GALLOWAY, NJ (609) 652-6666

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Chrissy M

Exceptional, beautiful and flawless are how my flowers looked on my wedding day!! Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Poises is an artist when putting together flower arrangements. My husband and I hired Beth Ann for our June 16, 2017 wedding. I showed her some pictures and told her... Read More what I was looking for and she knew exactly what to do! She got my vision and executed it flawlessly! I would recommend Beth Ann to any of my friends, family and future Brides in the market for a florist!! At every meeting with her, she made me feel like I was the only wedding she had. Beth Ann and her team went above and beyond and helped make my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much to Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Poises for everything and the beautiful flowers!! You will be seeing us again!! Thank you !

Reviewed on 6/06/2017

When it came to choosing flowers for our May beach wedding, my wife and I weren’t exactly sure what we wanted. Enter Beth Ann and Brian at Pocket Full of Posies. We’ve heard about their great work and professionalism from friends and family who have used them before, and it... Read More didn’t take very long for us to realize it was a no-brainer for us to book them as well. They made the process an absolute breeze from start to finish. Beth Ann guided us flawlessly, making sure we had everything covered. Our bridal party’s flowers were amazing and the bouquets of my wife and I were breathtaking. The way our pergola was decorated, made us feel like we were on an island somewhere. The colors were so vibrant and perfectly fitting for our beach ceremony. We also rented some of their wooden benches which fit perfectly into our overall beach scene. It is obvious that Beth Ann and Brian are passionate about what they do. It shows in every aspect of their work. With no hesitation we would recommend them as your florist!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

If you look up the word extraordinary in the dictionary you will find words like exceptional, amazing, astonishing, incredible, stunning, phenomenal. ALL of those words can be used to describe the work of this extraordinary florist. They left their shop in NJ, traveled down to... Read More Key West, created wedding masterpieces in their hotel room and transformed an already beautiful venue at the Hyatt Key West into a breathtaking display of wonder. Beth has a unique edge and often finds herself straying away from "traditional" flowers and colors and creates amazing works of art! Why settle for ordinary on your special day when you can have extraordinary!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Megan S

We chose pocket full of posies at our wedding this past November and it was absolutely the best choice we could have made. I sat with Beth Ann and showed her a few photos and told her I wanted a fall color scheme. The floral arrangements that she created were absolutely... Read More beautiful and beyond anything I could have ever imagined. She truly made my wedding the wedding of my dreams! She and her staff are truly amazing at what they do!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Toni F

We used Pocket Full of Posies for our wedding this past September, and it was one of the easiest decisions we made during the whole planning process. Since our first meeting with Beth Ann, I knew we were making the right decision! Not knowing much about flowers, I showed her... Read More an inspiration photo, and WOW did she deliver! I even added some greenery and her beautiful antique church doors only a few days before the big day and she was super accommodating! From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, she completely exceeded my expectations. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Alexa G

Wow! Beth Ann is amazing! Not only was she extremely easy to work with, but she also was able to use her own vision to make our flowers absolutely stunning. When I met with her I knew I made the right decision, but after seeing the work she did with my bouquet, the bridesmaids... Read More and the centerpieces, every expectation was exceeded. The flowers were stunning. The delivery was on time (even before me!) and I never had to stress one second about if they made it to the right places, I knew they did. The cake was gorgeously cascaded with fresh flowers and the flowers in the room were amazing. She and her team were magical!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kelly C

First of all, Beth is an angel. We showed up so many times unannounced and was always welcomed and treated as if she has always known us. I came to her with a vision of, pine cones and Christmas greens and she turned all the bouquets and bouttoniers into something stellar. Our... Read More wedding was on 1/6/18 at the Smithville Inn and on that day it was cold and up to 40 mph winds. She called me, explained her concern and when I was sad that my bouquet wouldn't be in the first look photos, she made me a "throw away" bouquet and bouttoniere. She really is "The Florist of your Dreams" and will create a vision and help you along the way.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Christie R

Beth Ann is the best!!!! She was so much fun to work with in the planning process, and her floral arrangements took my breath away on our wedding day! She and her husband go above and beyond to make sure everything is set up perfectly! I can't recommend Pocket Full of Posies... Read More enough! They make magic happen!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Kaylee D

Beth Ann was so understanding and flexible to work with. I chose to work with her because I know she is the BEST! I have worked for a couple florists locally and no ones work competes with hers! She always answered any questions I had very quickly and was willing to work with... Read More me on things that I was unsure of. She made my vision come to life and made it even better than I had pictured in my mind. To top it off the flower girls wands she created were so magical and cute they made my flower girls feel so happy and special. Thank you Pocket Full of Posies!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Emily G

Beth Ann and Pocket Full of Posies created absolutely breathtaking bouquets, centerpieces, garland, and even a wreath full of flowers for our Christmas wedding at the Smithville Inn. I have been drooling over PFOP flower designs for years, so I felt confident putting Beth Ann in... Read More charge of one of the most important aspects of my wedding. From the exceptional service the day of the wedding to the gorgeous flower arrangements and Christmas decorations, PFOP was the best choice I made throughout my entire wedding planning process! Thank you Pocket Full of Posies for helping to create our picture perfect, Christmas fairytale!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Nicole G

Highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies for any event you are having. Our floral arrangements were the talk of our wedding! Our guests were blown away by our table arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres. Our flowers made the perfect pop of color for our autumn barn wedding.... Read More Thank you so much Beth for making our day colorful and memorable!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Megan M

We were a particularly rude couple, walking in without an appointment with around a month before the wedding (don't be like us). Luckily for us the owner had a minute to spare. We walked into the reception area that day and we were speechless. We weren't big into the idea of... Read More flowers but the greenery around the fireplace and two flower arrangements on wrought iron posts that Beth Ann and PFOP created turned us into believers. Beth Ann took our very last minute, very non-specific ideas and turned the Smithville Inn into the reception area of our dreams. It was simple but flattered the rustic feel of the Smithville Inn. PFOP worked seamlessly with the Smithville Inn.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Emily H

amazing “flower girl”! Prior to meeting Beth Ann, we had heard rave reviews on how beautiful her flowers were. When we finally met her, we were confident that she understood our vision and trusted in her abilities to design beautiful floral arrangements. She was flexible... Read More along the way when I changed my mind about centerpieces, was always available to hear my ideas and offer suggestions, and worked with us to make sure we were happy! When I saw our bouquets on the morning of our wedding, I literally yelled, “OMG!! I love them!!” Beth Ann not only met our expectations, but she exceeded them. Our flowers were all beyond beautiful, full of texture, and exactly what we wanted! We would highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies to any future bride and grooms! We can’t thank them enough for making our dreams come true!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Kristen K

We use Pocket Full of Posies for our wedding and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Beth Ann and the whole PFOP team did such an amazing job! Beth Ann is sweet and friendly and is so easy to work with. After meeting and showing her a couple of Pinterest pictures, she was... Read More able to create my entire vision for the wedding and she nailed it!! Her service is excellent. She responds so quickly to phone calls and emails especially when I had a couple of last minute requests =) Her flowers are truly a work of art! The quality is amazing too! After returning from our honeymoon we visited my parents and found our flowers in water still going strong! I would definitely recommend PFOP for all your flower needs =)

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Jessica K

I don’t really know much about flowers so when it came time to choosing flowers for our wedding we knew Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Posies were the ones to go to. A few Pinterest pictures and my dream flowers came to life. I had no idea until the wedding day when the... Read More flowers arrived what they were going to look like and WOW, Beth Ann did not disappoint. They were amazingly gorgeous. The colors contrasted with everything so well and the centerpieces were the perfect height. Beth Ann is so creative with what she can do and is willing to go above and beyond to make your vision come alive. I highly recommend Pocket Full of Posies as your wedding florist. You will be floored by their beautiful creations!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Katie H

Beth Ann and her team made my wedding look like a fairytale! Not only did they make my flowers look beautiful, anything I needed extra, she did. They did our seating chart board which everyone raved about and they carved a pumpkin for us. The best part was I never told her what... Read More I wanted, just gave her my colors and let her work her magic and it was perfect! They are the best

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carli C

It has been almost two months and I’m finally getting around to reviews for our wedding :) We chose Pocket Full of Posies as our florist and they truly are the florist of your dreams!!!!! Beth is absolutely amazing! I met with Beth a few times during the planning process showing... Read More her ideas of what I like, but really gave her free range to do what she thought was best and she absolutely did not disappoint!!! The flowers for our wedding were stunning!! I love lots of texture with flowers and Beth was spot on with what I wanted. The bouquets and boutonnieres arrived at the bridal suite the morning of the wedding and I was blown away by how beautiful they all were, my bouquet especially!! We decided to not do too much for the ceremony and it was absolutely perfect, giving the patio a whimsical, romantic feel that was exactly what I was looking for! And the flowers for the reception took my breath away!! The room was completely transformed! I specifically wanted a few tall centerpieces with a mix of branches and flowers surrounded by candles…and oh my goodness, they were gorgeous!!! She totally understood my vision and made it a reality! She also did the flowers on our cake, which looked like it came out of a magazine :) Beth is truly talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any function. She worked with our budget and was incredibly accommodating. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Pocket Full of Posies and their work. Also, if you have a chance to make it into the store in Smithville, please do! It is so cute and carry the best soaps! Every time I go there I walk out with a few bars of the most beautiful soaps lol Anyway, I could not have been more happy with our choice and want to thank Beth and her entire staff for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jade B

Let me start by saying Beth Ann brought my floral ideas a true reality! My fiance and I went to PFOP in November 2016 for our first consultation and really enjoyed our meeting with Beth Ann and her staff. I wanted something different for the bridesmaids and did not want... Read More bouquets. I wanted these gorgeous floral hoops that I had seen a few times on the internet and Beth Ann stepped up to the challenge! Our floral hoops were beautiful, sturdy and made of gorgeous burgundy and pale pink peonies with greenery. The chuppah and mother/grandmother corsages matched as well!! My fiance was enthralled by succulents as boutonnieres. Not only did we pick out a purple grey succulent there was even a hint of burgundy on the edge to match what the girls were wearing. I cannot thank Beth Ann enough and I am thrilled to be PFOP's first creation of floral hoops!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Samantha D

MOST GORGEOUS FLOWERS EVER!! Beth Ann and her team did an incredible job on our flowers. All of the bouquets were just amazing. There was not one error. They were so easy to work with and were so helpful along the way. We are so thankful for the job they did on our flowers. They... Read More are experts in their field and I basically told her I want romance with specifics such as succulents and peonies. They killed it! We received so many compliments. I wish I could save my bouquet forever!! I highly recommend them to all brides! Thank you all so so much!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sharon M

I had the most breathtaking flowers at my wedding thanks to pocket full of posies! They were everything I could have wanted and more. Beth Ann is so creative and fun and knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She was a pleasure to work with and we felt very comfortable and confident... Read More as soon as we met her. Beth and Brian did our centerpieces, arbor swag, bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages. We received endless compliments on how gorgeous they were. They truly were the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen and Beth made sure they fit our theme and personalities perfectly! I can’t thank them enough. I HIGHLY recommend pocket full of posies! You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica L

There are not enough words in the world for me to wonderfully describe how much of an AMAZING job Beth Ann did on our wedding day flowers. Oh my LANTA!!!!!! She 100% outdid herself on not only my bouquet but all of our flowers and pieces we ordered for our day. They added a... Read More perfect element to complete our day. Our guests complimented us on our flowers for hours onto days! Not only were all the pieces GORGEOUSLY put together but the flowers are just such a high quality. I really don't know how she does it. Her natural artistic talent along with her sweet personality made working with PFOP a dream! We also rented her glass doors from PFOP for our seating chart display. Again, Beth Ann made it SO easy and another stressor eliminated from my brain! Our guests loved it and asked about it all night! Beth Ann & her wonderful team as made me and my husband lifetime customers and HIGHLY recommends them for any and all events! Xo

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Terri G

I have known how incredibly talented the staff at Pocket Full of Posies is for quite some time. When my son and his beautiful lady announced their engagement; I knew right away that we would have these amazing floral artists work their magic for the wedding. The bride and groom... Read More wanted a Fall theme with pumpkins, Fall leaves and a slight hint to fishing (most of the wedding party love fishing). We basically gave a suggested direction and let them run with it. Let me tell you....Pocket Full of Posies did not disappoint!! Every arrangement, bouquet, corsage, and boutineer was fresh, fragrant, creative and stunning! Every guest wanted to take the centerpiece home, everyone raved about the flowers and wanted to know who the florist was. The Bride and Groom were very happy and honored to be surrounded by such gorgeous flowers on their special day. Even though Pocket Full of Posies is over an hour away from us; they will always be our go-to florist!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole M

Beth Ann at Pocket Full of Posies did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. When we met I left feeling so confident in her that she would produce what she helped me envision. When the flowers were all delivered and set up I was blown away with just how... Read More well she created our vision. Beth Ann is an expert in her field and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the florist of their dreams.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Nicole S

Words cannot express how ridiculously talented, accommodating and just generally nice Beth Ann is. The flowers at my wedding this weekend completely took my breath away. All night guests complimented me on the floral arrangements and asked me who my florist was. Beth Ann is... Read More truly an artist and I couldn’t imagine anyone possibly doing a better job than her. When I was looking for a florist I initially planned to see several to make the best possible decision. In the car as I was driving away I immediately turned around with a check in hand and booked her. I knew that there was nothing else to see. She was the best of the best. As usual, I was right 😂

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mary Ann B

Beth Ann and her team at Pocket Full of Posies did an incredible job on my daughter Ashley and son-in-law Ryan's wedding. The bridal party bouquets and flower girls head garlands were beautiful and whimsical, they couldn't have been more perfect to go with the theme of the... Read More day/venue. We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on the flowers, including the employees from the venue. If anyone is looking for a Florist for any occasion, Pocket Full of Posies is the place to go! Beth Ann has a way of capturing exactly what you want. Thank you so much for making my daughter's day a special one!!!