Polly C Photography

Los Angeles, Chicago, and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles, Chicago, and Destination (804) 517-8805

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Alexa L

Polly is hands down the best photographer you'll ever find. We are so lucky to have worked with her. She made the pre-wedding process so easy with her in-person and over the phone meetings. We discussed timeline and what we were looking for and it really helped ease my wedding... Read More anxiety knowing she had it handled. She was also so easy to get in touch with and responded so quickly. Not only is she incredibly talented but is such a wonderful person. My husband and I truly can't say enough good things about her. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Megan D

Polly did an absolute perfect job! She was such a delight throughout the entire process and the photos came out brilliantly!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Katie K

Words cannot even begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Polly to be our wedding photographer! She is so kind and extremely talented! Every person she came into contact with on our wedding day cannot stop raving about how great she was! We will absolutely be... Read More recommending Polly to our friends and family getting married! Thank you again for being a part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jason A

I hate taking photographs, no matter what the event, but I knew I needed to have pictures taken for my wedding. Polly made everything a breeze, meeting with my wife on more than one occasion. She made the time feel effortless and worked around every situation we threw at her. On... Read More top of that, her pictures are magnificent!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Louisa A

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude and genuine passion for Polly's talent. Not only is she able to capture a moment, feeling or scene, she is able to skillfully deliver quality artwork. She provides a vibe to her images that's not easily obtained, but a true gift.... Read More Keep on rocking it girl!!! XXO

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kaitlyn G

Not only is Polly one of the kindest and genuine souls I have ever met, she is also hands-down the most talented photographer I have had the pleasure of meeting. We just had our wedding in the middle of winter, it was dark for the entire ceremony and most of the photo... Read More opportunities and yet she just shared with us hundreds of the most stunning photos I could imagine. She floats around the crowd unnoticed, capturing the most beautiful candid moments. She has this uncanny ability to make everyone she photographs feel comfortable and relaxed, which you can see in her photos. I could not be happier with Polly's work, she will be our photographer for all special events for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend her, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Lauren L

Unfortunately we weren't able to book Polly for our wedding, but had the pleasure to work with her for our engagement photos. She made us feel so at ease and we had such a wonderful time. The photos turned out beautiful. She's truly an amazing photographer and fantastic to... Read More work with.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Christina S

We used Polly for our engagement photos, and she was amazing! The pictures are absolutely perfect, we can't stop looking at them. The only downside is there are so many good ones, we don't know which to use. Polly is super laid back and sweet, and she puts you at ease quickly.... Read More She is professional and timely in her replies, and we absolutely can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah F

Polly shot our July 2016 rehearsal dinner & wedding day. Her personality and photography style are so warm and creative, it’s impossible not to love her and her work. My husband was really worried about having to pose for “cheesy staged portaits,” but Polly accommodated us and... Read More was able to capture all of the shots I wanted while keeping things totally natural and comfortable. Polly met with me in person once, talked to my partner and I on the phone once, scouted locations for us, and was great about emailing and texting as necessary. Her prices were incredibly reasonable considering her talent. She also muscled through shooting two days of 90+ degree weather and kept her super high energy throughout… So professional! You can tell that Polly loves what she does and she kept our wedding day light and fun, even when I was frustrated and nervous. She was our favorite wedding vendor by far and I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone!